Out of Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
avrgblkgrl
avrgblkgrl
1,102 Followers

"Oh," he said, placing himself between Alaina's knees again. "I think I warned you before. Don't let the paper pushing fool you. I'm full of surprises."

The signal was understood. The one that was not the Maid of Honor gave Alaina the nastiest of looks. Alaina continued to smile, thinking to herself, "Yeah, you better act like you know."

"I've got something to show you," the blonde announced.

Suddenly she pulled up her shirt. Her porcelain skin was flawless. Her perky breasts were small, but ideal in their own way. Her areolas were a darkened pink and her nipples were large in proportion to her breast size, and they were a tad bit darker.

"Surprise," she said brightly.

Although stunned, Alaina did not know why they made her think of vanilla ice cream. The thought made her laugh.

Carter who had actually stepped back and was looking at the display, turned his attention back to Alaina when she started laughing.

Alaina could see the expression on both of their faces, but she could not stop laughing.

The blonde just stood there, still holding her shirt up with both hands, and glared at Alaina.

"Fuck you," Alaina thought.

For whatever reason the girl just seemed to bring out the worse in Alaina. She had been putting up with this bitch far too long. Her desire to hurt the girl's feelings, if the girl had any, sprouted and quickly blossomed.

"Girl," she said, trying to get some control of her giggles, "you need to put them little titties back in that shirt. Do they even make bras that small?"

That brought on another fit of laughter.

Carter smiled, watching the two women, but not able to completely ignore the lovely display.

"You would be surprised at the number of men," the blonde began, meeting Carter's eyes and licking her mauve lips, "that prefer what I offer in comparison to... "

The woman paused and looked directly at Alaina.

"What's the word I'm looking for?" She dramatized thinking.

Alaina waited, imagining that thinking was rare in this case.

"Please lord," she thought, "Don't make me have to kick somebody's ass up in here."

The blonde must have found her word because she smiled sweetly.

" ...the Anaconda types. You know the ones with boobies flopping all in their faces and a big bouncing booty in cheap spandex," completed the blonde's original statement. With that, she pulled her shirt back down and smoothed the hem.

Alaina knew exactly what that was supposed to mean and she did not like it at all. The intoxicated group must have sensed something right before the woman had pulled down her shirt. They were gathering around the three of them. Other than that, no one seemed to notice.

"I like boobies," the guy from before declared. "I like them a lot. Can I see them again?"

The blonde was the one laughing now. "Oh sweetheart," she said with a syrupy southern accent, "I think I've done enough to heat things up."

She puckered up and kissed the air. It was directed to Carter. Then she took a drink out of the hands of one of her admirers and downed it.

Maybe it was the alcohol. Alaina had to admit that she had had her share. Or, maybe it was the way Carter looked at her with what she assumed was a little discomfort and maybe a lot of sympathy. She self-consciously brought her hand to her ear and fingered her earring.

They were earrings that perfectly matched the thin, sexy, bronze tinted chemise. The color made her skin glow. It had a dropped, draping neckline that fell across the top of her breasts and led the eye to the enticing skin between them. The expensive top had simple, delicate spaghetti straps and highlighted the slimness of her waist.

She mentally put decorum to the side, thinking to herself, "What the hell, I don't even know these people. So, who cares?

"Sweetheart," Alaina said, mimicking the saccharine sweet voice of the blonde, "you have no idea what heat is."

Alaina's excellently coordinated, pencil legged pants highlighted the perfect curve of her hips. They were slung low, beneath her belly button—which she revealed as she slowly pulled up the hem of her top. When the silky material smoothed over her bra-less skin, showing firm, full breasts with hardened nipples surrounded by areolas that were like dark chocolate, you could hear gasps. Her sweet lushness made the mouths water and the dicks jump. It was not that they were huge. They were what women went to surgeons for, to reduce this and increase that. Flawless.

All eyes were transfixed on her. And her breasts had pull because some in the group moved closer.

After a brief recovery, Carter immediately fit himself between her thighs and cupped each one of her tits. He gave the two closest guys the eye and they knew she was off limits.

Suddenly one of the girls yelled out, "Gazongas." Then she lifted her shirt.

The guys turned to look and raised their voices in encouragement. They were definitely getting a treat because another woman, not even in their group, did the same exact thing.

Alaina's eyes were on Carter's as she let go of her top and it slid over his hands. Neither one paid any attention to the new game that was starting to attract new players.

"He probably thinks I'm a whore," she mused.

Carter slightly shook his head and a smile spread across his face.

"You are something else."

"Am I," she said, returning his smile.

He let his hands lightly squeeze her breasts, before regrettably letting each hand drop, one and then the other. Carter did let his thumbs graze those tight nipples before letting go. They had been teasing him all night beneath the soft material.

"And sexy as hell," he added.

"Are you surprised?"

He let his forefinger follow the line of her jaw. It looked as if he was going to kiss her.

"Not surprised, just thankful."

Her pussy became more than aware of his closeness as they looked at one another.

"It's your turn to surprise me."

He raised an eyebrow thoughtfully.

"Hmm," he finally said, changing his expression into something that she could not read.

He stepped back and placed himself in his seat, turning to the bar.

"Remember," he teased, taking a swig of his drink, "you're not that type of girl."

"Touché," Alaina laughed. "Don't let the designer wear fool'ya."

That made him laugh.

"Well," he started, still not looking at her, "you don't have any tattoos."

He paused before asking, "Do you have any piercings?"

"Yeah," she laughed, "in my ears."

But, he did not laugh at that. Alaina wondered if it was some kind of qualifier. After all, she was now the type of girl that flashed people. He had seen her bare navel and knew that her nipples were not pierced. She knew that kind of thing drove men crazy. She had a flash of insecurity.

She did not like it.

"Do you have any piercings?" she asked rather smartly.

He turned in his chair. Now, Carter was facing her again.

"As a matter of fact," that devilish smile was back, "I do."

That did surprise her. He was tattooed and pierced. Who would have thought?

"Where?"

"Have you ever heard of a Prince Albert?"

"I want to know where your piercing is, not your favorite member of the royal family." She was not going to let him change the subject that easily.

"A Prince Albert is the name of a piercing."

"Really? I didn't know that they had names."

"This one does."

She was truly intrigued. "Why?"

His smile widened. "Because of where it is."

This time, his eyes were the ones challenging her. Alaina needed to find some way to regain her power in this conversation. There had somehow been a transfer and he had the upper hand. He was playing with her and winning.

"Show me," she said firmly.

He stood up again and fitted himself close between her legs, but not as close as before.

She had to look up at him, into a face that suddenly seemed more serious.

"You asked," he said, undoing his belt buckle.

"He wouldn't," she thought.

But he did unzip his pants. The top of his pants flapped over forming a wide V. He did not show anything but the front of his boxer briefs. He hooked his thumb in the waistband and pulled it forward.

"Have a look." He raised one eyebrow and slightly shook his head. He did not think she would do it. She was wet. That stretch of skin that had been so appealing before was even more so now. The thinned path of hair she was seeing made it so tempting. She wanted to see more.

Could she still blame it on the alcohol?

Alaina looked down his shorts. All she could see was the top of his cock's trunk. It extended from its base and curved downward. From what she could see, the thickness was impressive.

She calmly said, "It seems nice. I don't see any jewelry though. I'm not impressed."

He laughed loudly, throwing his head back a little.

"By all means, I want to impress you. I'm afraid I'd have to show you more."

"I'd think so," she returned nonchalantly.

"Careful, remember the thing that can make you the weakest is usually the thing you asked for."

"I don't believe that is how the saying goes."

"Oh, but it applies perfectly in this case." He looked at her intently.

"He is not going to show me his cock in this bar," she thought. "Or, would he?" She looked around him to see if anyone else was paying attention. They were not. Alaina felt bolder than she had in a long time. Her pulse thrummed with excitement.

"Then show me."

"Are you asking?" Carter warned.

This time it was her turn to raise an eyebrow. The challenge was on.

He considered the beautiful woman before him, with the silky skin that seemed to have a golden glow to its brownness and those captivating eyes with such long lashes, and he determined that she was serious. Or, at least she believed herself to be, at this point. She may stop him. Because of that, Carter took his time reaching in his shorts and pulling himself out. His length made a clear view easy. His bold head was smooth and nicely shaped, but that is not what made Alaina catch her breath. There was a silver piece of jewelry that came out of the slit at the tip of his cock. It was curved with a small ball at the end. It came out from under the bottom rim of his helmet with another matching ball attached to the end. The two little balls met. It was slightly thicker than the average hooped earring. It just laid there, catching the light.

Alaina could not explain how she felt as she licked her lips. It was beautiful, mesmerizing. She had to force her eyes away and looked around him again. None of them were looking. She looked back at it and fought the desire to wrap her hand around his cock. Regardless, her hand unconsciously went toward it. She could not help but think of how it would feel sliding deep inside of her. Could she accommodate his cock, let alone handle how amazing his piercing must feel?

She only touched the jewelry with the tip of her finger though. She was a bit scared. He had managed to ultimately surprise her.

Carter felt his penis thickening. Pretty soon the way he had it positioned would possibly be painful. Her reaction was making him hard. He made his dick jerk just as she touched the ring.

She jumped, quickly pulling back her hand and burst into embarrassed laughter.

Alaina had the most beautiful laugh. It made Carter want to laugh as well. He was relieved by her reaction. He readjusted himself in his pants and fastened everything. Showing himself like that could have had a different effect on her. If it had, his evening would have been ruined. It was obvious that he wanted her. His piercing was an intimate thing that was only showed to lovers.

Smoothly, Carter returned to his seat and ordered another round—this time for everyone. Someone called out his name and he was forced to turn and face the other members of the group as they issued their loud appreciation.

Alaina was not as composed as he was. He got up from his seat, encouraged her to and then took her hand as they joined the group. To Alaina, they had shared an extremely erotic moment. She did not feel like herself. The need for more was so strong.

The blonde with the attitude eyed her suspiciously. Alaina forced a defiant smile.

Watching him interact with everyone else was interesting. She liked the way he handled himself. He had been drinking but he was very much in control. She could not stop thinking about how it would feel to have his pierced cock stretching her open, then sliding up and down her passage. Her thoughts were so distracting that she could not concentrate on any of the conversations around her. Everyone seemed to be talking at the same time.

He was laughing at something when he looked at her. Something must have been in her eyes because he winked. Finishing up whatever was being discussed, he pulled her away from everyone.

"I want to dance with you."

Of course, she was more than willing.

*****

©AvrgBlkGrl, September 2015. No part of this material may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, mechanical, electronic, or used in any other fashion without the express prior written permission of the owner. This manuscript is specifically written for Literotica.

avrgblkgrl
avrgblkgrl
1,102 Followers
12