Out of Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,971 Followers

I was gasping for breath when I finally kicked my thong to one side and pressed against the window. My pussy was sopping wet and I reached for the black dildo I had laid on the windowsill. A loud gasp of pleasure escaped my lips when I pushed and felt the black rubber head penetrate deep into me. Slowly, as I stared into the black void to where I had seen the flare of David's burning cigarette, I fucked my cunt with my toy. Tiny mewling sounds came from my mouth and I could once again see the twisted look of unbridled lust in the reflection of the window.

Suddenly, a light came on in David's house and I froze. It was so inexplicable that I just stood there with four inches of the dildo still inside of me looking at David. He was sitting in a chair as I had imagined days ago and facing me. He was also completely naked! His legs were spread and my eyes were immediately drawn to his cock. It was huge! There was a bend in his shaft that made it resemble a scimitar and the bulbous head looked bigger than the head on my black dildo.

My cell phone rang and I raised my eyes to his face. David, still staring directly at me, held a cordless phone to one ear. I looked at my cell, knowing who was on the other end. It seemed like the air in my chest had expanded as I reached for my cell phone with a trembling hand.

"Do you like my cock, Aubrey?" he asked softly when I answered.

I closed my eyes and simply nodded.

"Would you rather have it in your pussy instead of the dildo?"

"Yes..." I managed to say in a voice that was so soft I was afraid he couldn't hear me.

"Tell me you want my cock, Aubrey."

"I...I...want your cock," I stammered.

"Beg me for my cock."

"Please, David!" I cried softly. "Please give me your cock!"

"You're a whore, aren't you, baby?" he asked. "You're a slut."

"Yes!"

"Say it."

"I'm a whore, David. I'm a slut!"

I couldn't believe I was saying these things, humiliating and debasing myself to a man this way. But I wanted to do it. For some inexplicable reason it fueled my desires to admit that I was a slut and a whore to David. Standing naked in front of my window, looking across into his room at his huge cock, I wanted to do anything to please him.

"I want you to come over hear, Aubrey," he said softly. "Don't put on any clothes. Just leave through the front door and walk to my front door, let yourself in and come back to my room."

"But, David, I can't walk across our yards naked," I complained. "The neighbors - "

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

I nodded. I wanted him to fuck me so bad. I wanted to feel that monster deep inside of my pussy, pounding me, filling me with its huge size. I stared across into his room at his huge manhood, my eyes wide with desire.

"Then, do as I told you to."

I turned off the cell phone and left my room. I stood in the hall and looked toward my parents' room afraid to go any further but wanting to do as David had told me. The thought of walking out the front door without any clothes on and across the yard to David's house was so deliciously naughty that my legs trembled with desire. I could feel my pussy dripping as I walked through the front room to the door.

The air outside was cool on my wet pussy and thighs and I stood in the darkness of the front porch for a moment looking up and down the street. I sucked in a deep breath and stepped off the porch. As I walked slowly across the yard toward David's house I could see that the lights were still on in some of the houses across the street but I kept walking. For some reason I couldn't identify I didn't hurry. I walked slowly, savoring the rush of this new sensation of exposing my naked body in public. Even if it was a little after 10:30 it still felt wicked and I liked it.

His front door was open and I stepped inside and walked down the hall to the room I knew he would be in. When I stopped in the doorway, David was still sitting in the desk chair. He swiveled around and I gasped loudly. His cock looked even bigger now that I was closer.

"You like it?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"Come here, baby."

I walked across the room to where David sat and knelt between his legs. Instinctively, I knew what he wanted without asking or having to think about it. I took his monster cock in one hand and stared it. It was so sleek, so big and throbbing in my hand that all I could do was stare. I loved it! Never had I known any guy with a cock so big and I wanted desperately to make love to it for hours.

I leaned forward and pressed my lips to the base of his cock and kissed it lightly, then began trailing the wet, pink tip of my tongue slowly up along the underside of his thick shaft. David gasped softly. I licked his shaft and teased the large head, licking and tasting his pre cum before finally opening my mouth and taking him in me.

My lips felt stretched to the limit as I slowly took the big bulbous head in. His hands were on my head, his fingers combing through my dark hair as I slowly lowered my face until I started gagging. I held my head still for a moment longer, as long as I could, and then pulled back. I fucked David's cock this way several times, eliciting loud groans of pleasure from him.

"Such a good little cock sucker," he murmured softy.

"You like that?" I asked taking his cock from my mouth.

"Oh, yeah, baby."

"Have you been thinking of fucking me since I started exposing myself to you?"

"Every night, Aubrey." He pulled my face back to his cock and I felt the head press against my lips. "And tonight I'm going to fuck you long and hard!"

"MMMMM!"

I took the head of his cock back into my mouth and began sucking furiously while I wrapped the fingers of one hand around his fat shaft and pumped it. I massaged and fondled his cum-filled balls with the other hand while he arched his back slightly. David was so huge in my mouth, and the awareness of having such an enormous cock in my mouth was breathtaking.

I knew after several minutes that he was more than just aroused. He was out of control as I had been for days. His hands grabbed my head and he began pumping his cock in and out of my furiously sucking mouth. He was so big; my lips were stretched so wide, that it was almost an incredible feat that he was actually inside my mouth.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

My pulse quickened and I felt a shudder of delight run through my pussy. I wanted his seed in me! I wanted to taste this older man's hot cum in my mouth, and then swallow it into my tummy while he watched. I was going crazy with desire for him and I wanted to do anything to please him. Never had any man affected me this way before. I felt like such a slut kneeling between an older man's legs while he fucked my mouth with his hard cock.

David tensed suddenly and a second later he exploded inside my mouth, filling me with the most delicious cum I had ever tasted. Ropes of thick, scalding seed shot into me and I took every drop before he finally pulled his manhood from my cum-filled mouth. I looked up at David, something I've never done before, and opened my mouth wide. His eyes locked onto me and, while he watched, I swallowed every drop if his seed.

"I've never had a blow job like that," he grinned.

"I've never sucked a cock as big as yours," I giggled as I licked a drop of cum from the big purple head.

"You have no idea how sexy you look with your lips stretched around a cock."

"I'm glad you liked it."

David led me to his bed and I crawled onto it, and then rolled onto my back as he spread my legs wide. He knelt on the bed holding my feet in his hands as he stared at my bald cunt. I could see a bright gleam of lust in his eyes as he stared at me. Before David I wasn't comfortable with a guy looking at my pussy but in just a few weeks I had dropped so many inhibitions that I welcomed this man's attention. Watching him stare at my cunt with so much eager desire in his eyes was exhilarating and I could feel my pulse racing.

I gasped with surprise when David suddenly sucked one of my big toes into his mouth. For the next several minutes he made love to my feet, sucking my toes, licking and kissing the pink soles of my feet while I watched. The way his tongue swirled and caressed my feet was breathtaking and his lips on my soles drove me mad with desire.

He worked his way slowly up my legs, kissing and licking them until he finally got to my pussy. Again he stared at my pussy without touching, his eyes drinking in every detail while I lay waiting for him to press his lips to my slippery wet gash. I was so aroused I could hardly breathe. David was driving me crazy and I wanted to scream at him to eat my pussy.

Suddenly, he began to lick the smooth skin of my puffy mound, his tongue gliding lightly over it and sending tremors of blistering delight deep into me. I cried out softly and began kneading my small tits, working them roughly with my hands, pinching and pulling my hard, fat nipples while I watched through lust-crazed eyes. David's tongue was setting me on fire.

"Eat me, David!" I cried out.

"You like that, baby?"

"Yes! Oh, fuck, I love it! Make me cum!"

He consumed me with his tongue and lips. I began rocking my hips, fucking his willing mouth, thrusting myself against him with an animal-like intensity. I screamed when he flicked my clit with his tongue, then sucked it between his lips and loved it. He pushed a fat finger deep into my fuck hole, then another and began pumping me hard and fast while I whimpered with unrestrained delight.

I was losing it. I could feel my orgasm quickly approaching as he continued to devour my cunt. I grabbed his head and held him while I rubbed my pussy on his mouth. I turned my head and looked into the dresser mirror and saw my reflection; the same twisted look of lust on my face that I had seen in the mirror and the reflection in the window, and I lost it. I saw my face at the instant I screamed when I finally succumbed to the powerful orgasm that suddenly ripped through me.

My orgasm took control of me in such a delicious way that I was sorry when it finally subsided. I lay gasping for breath while David scooted up beside me. I rolled onto my side and he pulled me into a tight embrace, his hands caressing my back and ass cheeks. When he pressed his lips to mine I parted my lips and gladly took his tongue into my mouth. We kissed with uninhibited passion, our bodies twisting delightfully together, our hands caressing and exploring.

"How long have you been watching through my window?" I asked with a playful smile.

"Since right after I moved in," he answered. "You never lower your blinds and I couldn't help it. You are very sexy to look at."

"Thank you."

"You've really been putting on a show the past few weeks."

I grinned. I told him about seeing the glow of his cigarette that one night and how knowing that a man was watching me undress at night eventually got me so hot that I had to put on a show for him. I told him about masturbating in the tub at night and how it made me feel to masturbate in front of him.

"You made me cum hard when I watched you masturbate at your window," he admitted in a voice filled with lust.

"Yeah, well, you've done the same for me just knowing that you were watching me."

"Did you like walking over here naked tonight?"

"I smiled. "I loved it!"

His left hand had been lightly caressing my ass as we talked. The tips of his fingers sent delightful shudders through me each time he ran them slowly along my crack. I had my right leg over his and he suddenly reached down and dipped a finger, then a second into my cunt. I groaned loudly. Then, slowly, he ran his fingers back up my crack between my cheeks and began to toy with my tight asshole. No one had touched my asshole before and the feeling was delicious.

Then, without warning, David pushed one finger slowly into my ass. I sucked in a sharp breath of air and felt my eyes widen as his finger disappeared inside of me. His eyes were on mine, watching me as he slowly finger-fucked my ass. David twisted his fat finger, expanding my hole, making it bigger with each spiral-like movement in me. In and out he slowly fucked my tight asshole while I lay staring into his eyes.

"You like that?" he asked softly.

I nodded and swallowed hard.

"You have such a tight little shit hole."

"Oh, David..."

"Do you want me to stop, Aubrey?"

"No! Oh, fuck, no!"

His finger hurt my ass a little, but in some perverse way that I can't even define, I liked it. I liked his fat finger violating my ass, slowly pumping in and out of me. I took his face in my hands and kissed him hard. When David pushed his tongue into my mouth I started sucking on it while I stared deep into his eyes. All at once, without a word, my older lover pushed a second finger into my ass and I cried out sharply.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

"Such a tight little asshole."

"Oh, David!"

I reached between his legs and found his cock. He was hard again and I wrapped my fingers around the fat shaft and began to jack him off. He arched his back a little and we lay together, David pumping my ass with his fat fingers, me jacking his monster cock. His lips were all over my face, kissing me, his tongue licking and tasting my cheeks, lips eyes and nose.

"Fuck me, David! Shove your big dick in my cunt!"

"Roll over," he gasped. "I want to fuck your cunt from behind!"

I was hot. Tiny mewling sounds of desire came from my mouth as I frantically rolled over and pushed my ass into the air. I rested my face on the pillow as David got into position behind me. I felt his cock head rubbing up and down between my slippery wet lips, greasing the large head with my juices. I had never had a cock as large as his in me and I was anticipating the feel of him pushing deep into me.

Then, I felt him. Oh, fuck, he was huge! It felt like my pussy was splitting apart as he pushed slowly into my wet, cock-hungry pussy. His strong hands were on my hips, pulling me back to him as he pushed his cock into me. Finally, David's cock was deep inside of me as he began to thrust in and out, long and hard, with my pussy gripping him tightly. . "So good..." I mumbled softly.

"You like my fat cock in your tight little cunt?"

"I love it!"

"I've wanted to fuck you since the first day I saw you."

"You like fucking little girls like me?" I gasped.

"Oh, yeah!"

David slid both hands under me and grasped my tits, squeezing them hard. His fingers pinched and pulled my fat nipples and the pain only seemed to fuel my lust. I moaned long and hard as he savagely toyed with my tits and fucked me with his hard, fat monster cock. I was delirious with desire and I didn't want it to end. I wanted to stay just as I was with my older lover fucking me from behind, stretching my cunt with his fat meat.

David cupped a hand over my mound and I gasped as he began playing with my clit. He rolled his finger around it in tiny little circles while his cock continued to pound my fuck hole. I began to talk dirty to him, telling him how good his big dick felt inside of me, begging him to fuck me and make me feel it. I could hear the level of his lust in the harsh, ragged sound of his breathing.

Suddenly, David pulled his cock from my pussy. My eyes, which had been closed, opened wide and I started to plead with him to put his cock back in me. I didn't want his cock anywhere but in my pussy, fucking me with hard, fast strokes while his fingers toyed with my sex-swollen clit. Then, I felt something I hadn't felt before and at first I was a little confused. Alarm bells went off in my head but it was too late.

I screamed when David's massive cock head began to penetrate my ass, it's huge girth expanding my virgin anal ring beyond belief. I tried to crawl away but he held my hips tightly with his strong hands. It hurt. Oh, fuck, it hurt. The pain was incredible, more so than when I lost my virginity. I held my breath and gritted my teeth as his fat meat continued to push into me with agonizing slowness. I don't know how long it took but suddenly I was aware that he had stopped.

"I'm inside, Aubrey," he said softly. "It'll be ok in a minute."

"It hurts, David," I gasped.

"The pain will go away. Trust me."

"Please...pull it out," I pleaded.

"I can't, baby." I heard the unmistakable sound of desire in his voice and I knew he wouldn't pull his cock out of me. "I have to fuck your tight little ass."

Slowly, he pulled back until only the head was inside of me, and then pushed back into me. David began to fuck my ass with slow thrusts, rocking his hips gently as I continued to grit my teeth. His cock felt as huge as the big end of a baseball bat and all I wanted at that moment was for him to hurry and cum in me, so he would pull his monster meat out of my ravaged ass.

Then, suddenly, the pain began to ease and I opened my eyes. I couldn't believe it. Not only had much of the pain faded away but also I was actually beginning to enjoy it. The feeling of being filled with so much cock, having it deep in my ass was a new sensation. I found myself pushing back at David, wanting desperately to have my ass impaled on his cock.

"You feeling better?" he asked.

"Yes!"

"You like having my cock in your ass?"

"Fuck, yes!" I hissed. "Fuck my tight shithole, baby!"

"You want me to fuck it harder?" His voice was thick with lust as he continued to slowly fuck my ass.

"Yes! Oh, baby, fuck my ass! Fuck it hard and fast! Make me feel it!"

I couldn't believe those words had come from my mouth. I was so turned on that I didn't want it to stop. I wanted the feeling of David in me to go on forever. I reached a hand between my legs and began to rub my clit furiously, tiny gasps of delight coming from my mouth as I reveled in the new feeling of being fucked in the ass. I knew then that I would never be able to fuck a man again without having him in my ass at least once.

David tensed suddenly and I felt his cock explode deep inside my ass. Feeling him cum in my ass, knowing that he was in a place that I would never have considered letting a man fuck me, triggered my own orgasm and I cried out his name. Wave after wave of the most delicious orgasm washed over me and sent delightful tremors of pleasure deep into my tummy. We stayed in that position for a long while before David finally collapsed onto the bed beside me.

It was the most breathtaking experience of my life. I had never made love so intensely, so savagely in my life, yet I had loved every minute of it. At one time, the idea of making love to an older man was something I wouldn't consider. But later, as I lay in a tub of hot water, feeling it's warmth on my ravaged ass and pussy, I knew that I would return to David's house the next night. And I would go to him as often as he wanted me.

nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,971 Followers
12