Out of Gas Ch. 02

Story Info
Pantyboy meets Heather and she joins in.
2.1k words
4.38
25.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pt. 2: Heather


I had just been through quite an ordeal, accepting help from a stranger had not gone at all like I thought it would and now here I was in a strange city being held by one of the men who had just gave me a serious fucking while wearing baby pink silky boy shorts with pink lace all over them waiting for a girl that was supposedly going to help me through the next part of my ordeal in order for me to be able to go home alive. It wasn't long when you could hear a car pull up outside, doors open and close, and hear a knock at the door. Jerome got up to answer the door, and then she walked in. She was very pretty although she looked very young. She had very short blonde hair, and was wearing a tight belly shirt with a very short skirt. She had a very small chest and a very cute smile. She was excited to see Jerome, and she jumped up into his arms giving him a big kiss. When she did this, her skirt came up and I could see she was wearing white panties with ruffles all over the rear. Jerome set her down and they walked over to me sitting on the couch.

"This is Danny baby." Jerome said, and she just looked at me. Now don't forget I was sitting there wearing pink panties which were full of Jerome's and Marcus's cum, I had my shirt tied in a knot high above my hips, and my face was a little bruised from the thrashing they gave me.

"AHH, she's really cute." The girl said with a sexy smile. "I'm Heather." She said while sticking out her hand which I very sheepishly took and shook.

"I want you to get this little faggot ready for a few of my friends who will be coming over in a couple hours." Jerome told him and Marcus came into the room.

"Hey baby!" He said and Heather went to him and gave him a big kiss again exposing her very sexy white panties. "Did you meet our little pussy?" He asked her.

"Yes I did." She answered. "She is very cute. But not as cute as me." She said naughtily and gave Marcus a pouting look which caused Marcus to scoop her up and start kissing her again. I could see Heather start rubbing his cock through his jeans, and the next thing I knew she was unbuttoning them and pulling them down. Next his boxers, and she was on her knees sucking his cock. This caused Jerome to get worked up and he started rubbing my cock through my panties.

"I want you to watch this baby." Jerome said to me, and then we watched Heather masterfully suck Marcus's cock. After a few minutes Jerome had me get off the couch and put me on my knees over the coffee table watching the show. Next Marcus pulled Heather off her knees and brought her over to the other side of the coffee table and put her on her knees facing me. Now we were both leaning over the coffee table and she just looked at me and smiled. Marcus then flipped her skirt up over her back and I could see her beautiful white fluffy panties. He then pulled them down to her knees got behind her and mounted her. The look on her face was ecstasy as she partially closed her eyes and started to moan. Now I could feel Jerome positioning himself behind me as he began to pull my panties down. When they were around my knees I could feel the head of his cock at my opening, and in no time he was inside of me going very slow and being gentle. When he was all the way in, I let out a moan, and he let out a yeah baby, and started fucking me. Now me and Heather were practically touching and she reached up behind my head and pulled me in and started making out with me. It was really hot and for the first time my cock was as hard as a rock. They both fucked us for about 10 minutes and then nearly simultaneously started moaning hard and filled us both with still yet more cum. After they had pulled out Heather gave me a big hug from across the table and kissed me deeply.

"Now you two get up stairs and get ready." Marcus told us, and we both stood up and pulled up our panties. Heather then grabbed me by the hand and led me upstairs. When we got upstairs she took me to a bedroom and we sat on the bed.

"You look really sexy." She told me. How did you get here?" I then told her my story, and told her how terrified I was. She told me not to worry, all I had to do was fuck a few of Jerome and Marcus's friends and I would get to go home. I told her how sore I was and started crying. She held me and attempted to comfort me. "It's OK baby, you are going to be alright. Now we have to get you ready." At that I went and took a shower. When I came out, she rubbed me down with sweet smelling lotion, put some red lipstick on my lips, and took me back to the bedroom. She then found my outfit for the night, and when she showed it to me I could have died.

"I can't wear that!" I told her, and she then became very stern and came right up to my face.

"Listen faggot, I have been trying to be nice to you, but you know what you are, and you know you have to do this, so don't give me a hard time and let me dress you!" I was taken aback by her tone and immediately became compliant. She kissed me again, and told me it would be OK. Next she started dressing me. She started with a really cute girly pair of panties. They were silk string bikinis. They were pink and were Brazilian cut. They were really cute, and when I pulled them up the back barely covered my butt. I have to admit, that they felt really sexy. Next was my top. It was also pink, and it was a tight belly shirt. After putting it on, it only came a little below my belly button. Finally and what really had me afraid, was a skirt. I am a pantyboy, and never have worn skirts before, but I didn't protest, and put it on. It was white and pleated. When I was finished, she took me to a mirror and I couldn't believe how I looked! I knew the guys were going to love it, and I was really afraid of how they were going to treat me.

"You look beautiful!" Heather told me, and she came up to me, gave me a big kiss and ran her hand up my skirt and played with my panties covered ass. "I have to change now." She said and put on her outfit. She put on white silk string panties, a pink baby shirt, and really low cut jeans. The jeans were so low, that the back of her panties stuck out at least an inch. After she was dressed, Marcus yelled upstairs.

"Hey you girls ready? Why don't you come downstairs and meet my friends?"

"Ok, Danny it's time." Heather told me and grabbed my hand and we began making our way downstairs. "Just follow me baby and everything will be alright. Do you believe me?" She asked. I told her I did and she kissed me again and we started downstairs. When we got downstairs, we walked into the living room and were met by Jerome, Marcus, and 6 of their friends. They met us with hungry stairs and Marcus told us to walk into the middle of the room which we did of course.

"This is Heather and our new little sissy faggot Danny." Marcus said as he introduced us. "They are here for our fun, so guys go to it." At this point all of the guys started walking over to us. 3 for me and 3 for Heather, and it started. One of the men grabbed me and took me to the other room while 2 of his friends followed. When we were there they commanded me on my knees and all three took off their clothes. It was unbelievable, and the next thing I knew I had a cock in my mouth and was playing with the other 2. After a few minutes one of the men came behind me and threw my skirt over my back and started playing with my ass.

"Oh yeah baby, I love your pink panties." He told me and then I felt him pull them down. Next he positioned himself behind me and I could feel his cock at my entrance. He didn't have to push hard and he entered me slowly, inch by inch until he was in to the hilt causing me to grunt. At this point he started to fuck me and his friend started to fuck my face.

"Do you like it pussy?" He asked me, and I tried to grunt my approval. "You have a nice cunt faggot." He said as he started fucking me harder. This went on for about 10 minutes when the guy in my mouth erupted and I swallowed all of his cum. It wasn't long after that the guy in my pussy started to gain momentum and began biting my neck.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to cum you little pussy." He said and I felt him penetrate me and hold it. Knowing he was cumming in me, I told him how good it felt, and I could feel his cum seeping from my whole. While this was happening, I could hear Heather moaning from the other room, and I knew she was getting the same treatment. Next the third guy grabbed me by the neck and jerked me onto my feet. He pulled me into the other room and threw me up against the wall. I could now see heather getting plowed by the three men and it looked like she was in ecstasy.

"Do you like what you see?" He asked me.

"Yes I do daddy." I told him and then I watched the guys get off in Heather's mouth and pussy. Then Marcus commanded her to lie on her back. He then told me to clean her out, so I got on my knees and began licking the cum out of her pussy and ass. As I was doing this the third guy came up behind me and penetrated me, and began fucking me hard. While this was happening, Heather grabbed my head and pulled it fiercely into her pussy, and my face was soaked with her juices and cum. I don't know how long this was going on before guy number 3 erupted inside of me and then I just kneeled there eating Heather's pussy, feeling his cum run down my legs when Heather pulled me up to her and we lay there holding each other and kissing, passing cum between each of our mouths. As we were laying there Jerome Marcus and his friends all left and then Heather got on top of me and my cock went into her pussy. She was extremely stretched out, but she felt really good and she rocked back and forth on me causing me to have one the strongest orgasms that I ever had in my life. Afterwards we just lay there and held each other. It was beautiful and after awhile she broke off.

"Ok now is your time to leave." She told me, and we went upstairs quickly so I could change. I kept the pink Brazilian panties on and put my clothes that I had worn there back on. We left the house and she gave me a ride to the gas station then back to my car. After putting the gas in my car it started right up and I gave Heather a big hug and kiss.

"Will I ever see you again?" I asked her, and we exchanged numbers.

"I would like that." She told me.

As I pulled away, I was not sure if I would ever see her again, but I was hoping I would...