Out of His League

Story Info
Chubby guy gets the girl of his dreams.
4k words
4.07
54.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NCGuy85
NCGuy85
5 Followers

When Justin was a young 17 year old sophomore in high school he had the same urges any boy his age is expected to have. Unfortunately for him, he hadn't had any luck with the ladies. A bit overweight with glasses, and always a little late to social trends, he wasn't the most attractive kid. He was a shy, intellectual with plenty of friends, many of whom were girls. They felt they could open up to him, but it always stopped short of romance. Those brother-sister like relationships were cherished by the several girls that opened up to him, but tore Justin apart inside.

To the girls, he was a sweet, caring, smart guy they could have a conversation with. They didn't have to worry about getting emotionally involved or manipulated. Justin was happy to help them out with their personal issues when they needed it, but he longed for more. He had a high sex drive, but just one girl in particular had caught his eye.

Amanda was a year younger than Justin and the two had been introduced through a mutual friend. They began to grow close almost immediately, with different effects on the individual parties. To Amanda, Justin was a breath of fresh air. He was a close friend she could confide in when she needed reassurance or advice. To Justin, Amanda was beautiful, sweet and caring. In short - everything he longed for in a woman.

When Justin went off to college out of state the two didn't keep up much. That's just how it is sometimes. He called Amanda a few times in the first month of his absence, but felt awkward because she had never been the one to call him. He figured that she was enjoying her senior year of high school and was getting along just fine without him. "It is what it is," he frequently thought to himself, saddened by their drifting.

He didn't have any more luck with women in college than he had in high school. While most of his buddies were either hooking up with good looking girls on the weekend on involved in steady relationships, Justin often found himself lamenting his plight. He had made several new female friends, but again, nothing had turned romantic.

Oftentimes when friends from back home would call and inquire about his new life, he told stories about how he had gone on a date or messed around with a girl at a party. They'd never know, and there was no sense in letting them feel pity, right? He did well in school without trying very hard, but he longed for what so many of his friends had ... love.

Amanda's senior year of high school ran smoothly. She wasn't popular, per se, but was known by everyone. She was the type of girl that got along with just about everyone she ever met. Because she didn't run exclusively with the "in" crowd, the most popular guys didn't spend much time trying to "hook up" with her. She had friends from every social circle imaginable. Amanda had her hands in nearly every club or school organization imaginable, and had a passion for life that had Justin in awe from their first conversation.

Towards the end of her senior year she began dating Eric. Justin knew of Eric and had talked to him on several occasions, but he was devastated when he heard the news. He knew that sooner or later she was bound to feel for a man what so many men had felt for her ... but Eric? Eric was also widely known, but not what you would consider to be popular. He had a beard, which was unique in high school, and a somewhat scraggly appearance. He was in a band and had a free-spirited outlook on life. This seemed to contrast a bit with Amanda, who was a bit more conservative.

The summer after Amanda's graduation, Justin came back home. Despite Amanda's relationship, he knew he had to see her. He convinced himself that he would just be closing another chapter in his increasingly lonely life.

The two agreed to meet at a pizza parlor near a local college around 3pm on a Friday afternoon. Neither one of them had found a summer job yet, so both were looking forward to spending a lot of quality time together.

"JUSTIN!" screamed Amanda upon seeing her friend for the first time in months. "I've missed you so much! How have you been? What's college like? Are you home all summer?"

Justin couldn't very well answer all her questions at once, but he smiled, embraced her and took the lead in finding a table. The two chatted over pizza for the next hour and a half, swapping stories about the past year and talking about future plans. Justin could already tell this would be one chapter in his life that would be very difficult to close.

Physically, the two couldn't have been much more different. Amanda was 5'6, 110 pounds with medium-length brown hair that she wore both up and down, depending on the day. Many believed her hazel eyes to be her best physical quality, and she always made eye contact when speaking. She had 34c breasts, but kept them hidden underneath her always-conservative dress. Her legs were smooth and tanned from being outdoors so often. Amanda's face was unique. She had bigger cheeks than the average girl and a wide smile that it seemed like she wore all the time. She bore some resemblance to Jenna Fischer (i.e. Pam) from "The Office", and could best be considered cute.

Justin, on the other hand, had a body that he detested. He was 5'10, 230 pounds and looked every bit of it. Justin wore glasses as well. He couldn't wear contacts, as they didn't fit his eyes. "Just my luck," he often thought to himself. He often looked at himself in the mirror in disgust, first from the front and then sideways. He always pledged to lose "X" amount of pounds in a given month, but after a couple of weeks he always gave up. It was just too hard! It's not that he overate. He just lacked the motivation to run, or walk, or lift weights. He much preferred to pick up a book or play a computer game. Unfortunately, his habits haunted him when it came to women. Especially Amanda.

"So what do you want to do tonight?" he asked Amanda, breaking a pause in the conversation.

"Actually," she hesitated. "Eric asked me to have dinner at his parents' house. I'm really sorry, and I feel horrible about dumping this on you at the last minute! Hold on a sec..."

Amanda fumbled through her purse, trying to find her cell phone that was ringing.

"Hey hot stuff," Justin heard her say into her phone. "It's Eric," she whispered to him. "Yeah, I'm just here at the pizza place downtown with Justin. Justin? Oh we're just friends from a while back and we're just catching up. Nothing for you to worry about!"

That really made Justin burn with jealousy. Nothing to worry about? Was he so pathetic that another guy wouldn't be the least bit jealous if he was spending the afternoon alone with his girlfriend?

"He'll be here in, um, about 5 minutes I guess," Amanda said.

"OK," replied Justin, trying to hide the hurt in his voice. "I guess I'll just wait with you until he gets here. I have plenty of other things to do tonight."

That was a lie, obviously. He would probably go back to his house and read or play video games. Yep, pathetic sounded about right.

The two made smalltalk for the next five minutes when Eric pulled up in his brand new SUV. When he arrived Amanda beamed, ran up to his window and kissed him on the cheek. She turned quickly to wave goodbye to Justin, who was watching in disgust and anger.

To make matters worse, Eric looked at Justin without saying a word and let out a quick chuckle. As they were pulling away Justin heard him say, "Why are you hanging out with that guy? The dude's a loser."

Those words stung probably as badly as anything Justin had ever heard. Not that he hadn't been put down before. But the Amanda he remembered from high school would never date someone that was mean-spirited. She was the ultimate optimist, and for her new boyfriend to insult his honor like that was more than he could take.

Justin walked back to his much more modest vehicle and closed the door. "FUCK! SHIT!" he yelled at the top of his lungs, turning the radio up as loud as it would go. He began to sob, tears running down his cheeks. Why him? What did he do to deserve all this? He was lonely and nothing more than a guy that girls felt they could air their problems to. The one girl that he loved, he couldn't have. -------------------------------

The next day Justin resolved to not go down without a fight. At this point he wouldn't be satisfied to simply be a guy that Amanda hung out with over the summer and talked to sporadically over the phone. No, he would air his feelings, come whatever. What's the worse that could happen? She'd reject him, and he could move on without having to obsess about her anymore.

He made the 15 minute drive to her house, only to see Eric's SUV parked out front. He tried to drive away without being noticed, but Amanda was in the front yard and waved.

"Wait! Justin! Where are you going! Come back!" he heard her yell.

Shit, he thought. Could this get any worse? The next half hour was the most humiliating in Justin's life. He made small talk with both Amanda and Eric, who was curious about why Justin had come by unexpectedly. Hadn't the two been apart with very little talk for nearly a year? Justin struggled making eye contact with either one of them, even though he was one year their elder. These two were obviously getting serious, and here he was, the pathetic, chubby loser who liked to hang out with a girl everyone knew was out of his league.

Surprisingly, Eric said he had to head out to baseball practice, leaving Justin and Amanda alone. Justin knew he had to seize the opportunity or he would never do it.

"A-Amanda," he stuttered, mustering the courage he needed. "I've got to be completely honest with you."

Amanda looked taken aback and responded, "Sure Justin, what's wrong?" Concern was evident in her face.

"Well, I came by today to tell you that I have feelings for you. Before you say anything let me just say that I'm only throwing it out there. I know you're dating Eric and that's fine, but please, just hear me out. I've been in love with you from the moment I was introduced to you. I love everything about you. You're beautiful, smart, kind, caring. You're driven, and everything about you is what I'd want in a woman."

Amanda stood frozen in place, unable to move or speak. Her eyes began to well up with tears. Justin couldn't believe it. He had gotten to her. Was this really his chance?

"Oh my gosh," she cried, turning to run into her house.

Justin was devastated. He left her house that day feeling like less of a man than ever before. He knew what the problem was, but she called him that night to tell him anyways.

"Justin, don't say anything," Amanda said over the phone. "We can't talk anymore. I considered you one of my closest friends, but I can't believe what you said tonight. I'm flattered you feel the way you do, but you know I'm dating Eric. We've only hung out twice since you got back from college and you tell me you love me? You ruined our friendship, and I don't think I can even see you anymore. I'm sorry, but bye."

She wasn't crying as she poured her heart out to him. In fact, Justin noticed that she sounded rather cold. He curled up in his bed and wept silently to himself, knowing that the love of his life was out of his life ... probably forever. -----------------------

Justin didn't leave his house for the next three days. It wasn't until his friend invited him to a party - a sort of one year high school reunion, apparently - that he even took a shower. He threw on a pair of khakis and a button down shirt and left the house, feeling just as miserable as he did three days ago.

When he arrived at his friend's house he was surprised to see cars parked up and down the street. Apparently this was more than a small get-together. Several guys and girls were drinking pretty heavily and loud music filled the neighborhood. Ever the cautious one, Justin wanted to leave. He knew the cops would show up and it would be a mad dash to get out of sight before citations were issued to the underage bunch.

Then, out of the corner of his eye, he saw her. Amanda was dressed in a black skirt that was higher than anything he had ever seen on her, and a white turtleneck that looked stunning on her frame. When she saw Justin she said something briefly to her friend, turned and walked into the house.

"Justin, how's it going man!" one of his companions from back in the day shouted from across the lawn.

Justin smiled, nodded, and headed for the keg. If he was going to be there he might as well let loose. After catching up with several friends he hadn't seen or heard from in months, Justin was beginning to feel more than a little buzzed.

Then he saw the last person in the world he wanted to see. Eric stumbled up into Justin's circle of friends with several of his own buddies and put his hand on Justin's shoulder.

"Hey everybody!" he slurred in a joking tone. "Here's that fat bastard that tried to steal my girlfriend!"

All but a couple of people laughed, and even Justin's friend's had to bite their tongues from chuckling. Justin was buzzed, but he wasn't stupid. He knew if he had to he could take Eric, but he would easily be outnumbered.

"Listen Eric, you've got a great girlfriend. I've got nothing bad to say about you or her, so I'll just leave it at that," Justin managed to make out.

"Dude, shut the hell up," Eric said, laughing. "I'd beat the shit out of your fat ass if I thought you could hook up with her. But I don't even think you could if she was piss drunk!"

The group of people around the two grew to about ten.

"Come on man, you know she doesn't even drink," replied Justin. "Besides, I wouldn't even want to just 'hook up' with her. She deserves a lot better than that."

Eric looked taken aback, but the beer got the better of him and he let out another drunk laugh.

"Come on man, quit talking like a bitch. You and I both know that's all we're about. Let me tell you what though ... she is one great fuck."

That was it. No more playing nice, and no more being diplomatic. Justin couldn't contain his anger and he lunged at Eric. He knocked his beer to the ground and drove Eric into the grass. The two wrestled for the next few seconds with several onlookers cheering them on. Justin's friends jumped into the fray and pulled him off Eric.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing man?" asked Tony, the guy who was hosting the party. "I invite you over here for a good time and you gotta start shit? Get the fuck outta here!"

Justin composed himself, readjusted his glasses and looked around him. More than a dozen people were watching, now speechless, with mouths half open. Some were grinning, some shaking their heads. Pity was one thing, and Justin had plenty of that in the past. But this disdain ... disgust heaped on him by the watchful eyes of his peers was far worse.

He reached his car and drove off. Justin liked to drive when he was angry. He took off and hit the highway for the next hour, cursing himself and his fortune. When he finally made it home it was close to midnight but he couldn't even think about sleep. He decided to drive back out to a park that he and Amanda used to spend time at. It was pitch black, but he wanted to be alone. He found a spot in the grass, plopped down and held his head in his hands.

After another half hour of crying and feeling sorry for himself Justin figured it was about time to head back. He looked up, just in time to see a car's headlights shining in the distance. He looked closer. No ... it couldn't be. Amanda!? He couldn't mistake the '97 white Volvo, and sure enough, he watched her step out of her car a few seconds later.

Boy, was he going to get it. The last thing he wanted right now was to see her. He wished she didn't even exist. All she had done was cause him heartache and despair.

As she approached he stayed on the grass. He finally called out, "Amanda, please, wait. I can explain!"

She didn't say a word. When she finally reached him she stood above him, but looked off into the distance. He finally looked up, only to see tears running down her cheeks.

"Amanda, I am so sorry. I humiliated you in front of your friends. What I did with Eric ... I don't know what got into me. It's just that..."

Before he had a chance to finish Amanda sat down next to Justin and put her hand on his shoulder. She moved her hand to his chin and pulled it towards her. Her makeup was smeared and he barely recognized the innocent girl he remembered from just a year ago.

"Justin," Amanda whispered in a hardly audible tone. She leaned in and pressed her lips softly against his.

Unable to gather his thoughts, Justin pulled back.

"I-I-I... what are you...." Justin couldn't put a sentence together as he looked at the 18-year old beauty. She was young, but mature beyond her years.

"Stacey told me what happened," Amanda choked out. "She told me what you said and she told me what Eric said. Gosh, I can't believe I fell for him," she began to cry.

Justin was overwhelmed by the turn of events and was still unable to speak.

"You know, Justin, I've known a lot of guys in my life. I've had crushes and I've felt like I was in love before, but right now all I can think about is how stupid I've been for not seeing what was right in front of me."

"Amanda, you mean...?"

"Justin, I love you. When you told me what you did at my house it scared me. I know I told you I was angry, and I was. But I was angry at myself. Angry that I had found myself with a guy that I knew didn't really love me. Angry that I hadn't grasped what I felt for you yet. When I heard what you said tonight, it made me feel loved by a guy for the first time in my life."

"Uhm, Amanda, are you drunk?" Justin said in all earnest, convinced that she wasn't thinking straight.

"No, I couldn't be more serious," she said. With that she pushed Justin on his back in the grass and moved her body on top of his. She threw her legs over his waist, straddling his thick thighs as she hovered over him.

"Right now I feel for you what you've always felt for me. I just want to be with you," she breathed into his ear.

In that moment, for the first time in his life, Justin felt like a man. All the books he had read, all he had accomplished in school became irrelevant. The girl of his dreams was telling him what he dared not even dream.

With a confidence he had never before felt, Justin put his hands on Amanda's back and pulled her down to his body. He kissed her deeply, opening his mouth for her tongue to lash in. His hands moved over her arms and legs, furiously holding the girl he had coveted for what seemed like a lifetime.

Amanda broke the kiss to sit straight up and pull her shirt off. Justin moved his hands up to unfasten her bra. His inexperience was evident as he fumbled with it clumsily. Amanda grinned and helped him out, allowing it to fall to the ground as her breasts were revealed.

"Baby," gasped Justin. "You are so beautiful."

Justin pulled his shirt off, quickly becoming self-conscious of his less-than-stellar physique.

Amanda quickly quelled his fears by leaning down and taking one of his nipples between her teeth. Justin moaned and flipped Amanda onto her back. He kissed her neck and down her chest, pausing at each breast to pay due attention. He kissed down her stomach, undoing her pants buckle. Justin slid her pants down her legs, and stopped.

He looked up as his tongue worked its way around Amanda's moist lips. The two made eye contact and Amanda smiled.

"Do it, please baby! Eat my pussy Justin!" she hissed.

He needed no further instruction. His tongue slide up and down her slit, collecting her wetness. She tasted magnificent. He found her most sensitive spot and went to work. For the next five minutes Justin made love to Amanda's pussy with his mouth, showering her beautiful womanhood with kisses.

NCGuy85
NCGuy85
5 Followers
12