Out of Iraq

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took it easy all day, enjoying the quiet. At about three o'clock I figured I'd take a shower before everyone got home. Shortly after stepping into the shower, I heard someone come in the house.

"Johnny, I'm home!" hollered Chris.

"OK," I hollered back.

A short time later she stuck her head in the bathroom door and said in a quite voice, "John, do you mind if I use the bathroom while you're showering?"

It was the only bathroom so I said, "No. If you're ok with it, I am too." I thought this would be interesting since the curtain is clear enough to see through. She came in and walked over to the toilet, which was right by the tub. Through the curtain, I saw her pull down her little terry cloth shorts then her skimpy panties and sit down. I could hear her peeing. After she was done, she stood up and fixed herself. At the same time, she looked over at the curtain. I knew full well she could see me through it.

She closed the lid and sat back down saying, "Do you mind if I stay in here and talk awhile?"

Curiously I said, "No. Why are you home now?"

She quickly replied, "I always get home a couple hours before Mom and Suzy."

I saw her through the curtain, watching me; this girl was very curious and seriously checking me out. I thought I might as well give her something good to look at, so I took my soapy hand and started washing my dick while facing straight towards her. It started getting hard so I stroked it in a long slow motion; I saw her staring at it. Then I saw her hand go down and start rubbing her crotch - oh yeah, she was getting turned on.

Having a plan I said, "Would you hand me a washcloth, please?"

She stood up and said, "Sure," and took one off the shelf and stuck it through the curtain to me. I took her hand with the cloth and pulled it through the curtain more.

I said, "Thank you," but didn't let go of her hand. She didn't resist; she wanted to see what I was up to. I took the cloth from her hand then released her.

She poked her head through the curtain and with a smile said, "Do you want me to wash anything for you?" and glanced down at my manhood.

With high expectations I chuckled, "Yeah, I got something you can wash."

She quickly said, "Ok" and before I knew it the little tart stripped down and stepped into the shower.

Excited by her excellent body I said, "Hello, you're not bashful are you?" She replied, "No. I know you're alright."

Helping her get by me I said, "Here you can stand in front where the water is." I couldn't believe what I was seeing: this cute little thing standing in front of me, naked. She faced me and took a hold off my cock and soaped it up, washing it and my nuts; then she started rubbing it on her belly, and down to her hairy crotch.

I played with her tits with my soapy hands; they were full and very nice. I could see her nipples becoming erect. I worked my hands around to her back and down to her butt, pulling her soapy slippery breasts to my chest. I played with her ass while rubbing my chest on her wonderful tits; I love rubbing a nice butt. I turned her around so she was facing the back of the tub; she kept a hold of my cock and started rubbing the head of it up and down between her soapy butt cheeks. I probably could have gotten off just by her doing that because it felt so good. I continued rubbing my hands on her butt cheeks; she had a very nice butt. I rubbed it for a long time.

I managed to utter the words, "Your hands feel really good, and your ass feels even better." She just gave a pleasing sigh. I pushed my hardening cock further between her soapy butt cheeks, it slid right up against her asshole, and at the same time I slid my right hand down and started washing her crotch while pulling her towards me. She bent over slightly pushing her ass against my cock.

Obviously she had a little more experience than her little sister. I pushed on her back, gently encouraging her to bend over more; she bent down and put her hands on the back edge of the tub. I took my cock in one hand; put the other on her hip, and then I started rubbing the head of it up and down the crack of her slippery ass. I rubbed it across her pussy, up across her asshole and back down. It was a nice sensation for me. My cock was so hard and slippery I could easily shove it into whichever hole I wanted.

I slowly started pushing it in her warm juicy pussy; she was reeling with delight. I felt it starting to go into her nice tight hole; I pushed harder, she was real tight and felt so good. I put both hands on her hips and pulled her towards me while I pushed, feeling my meat go farther and farther into her.

She hollered with delight and she was saying, "Oh man, oh man! Now I know why mom was screaming last night, you have a hell of a big cock."

"Oh, did you hear us?" I asked grinning.

"Uh, yeah, who didn't?" She moaned, "That's when I decided I had to get you, too."

I thrust it in until I was up against her ass then pulled it almost all the way out then pushed it all the way back in. It felt good. Good thing nobody was home because she screamed like her mom when she got off. I took my finger and slid it down the crack of her butt then started rubbing her asshole while thrusting my dick in and out of her.

I slipped my finger inside her ass a little thinking'I sure would like to stick my cock in here.' I don't know why, it already felt so good inside her tight little pussy. I guess it's just the bad boy in me but I just had to do it. I pulled out slowly and grabbed a hold of my hard shaft and slid my juicy head up her crack till it was against her asshole; I put my hands on her hips and started pushing. I could see it starting to spread her hole wider as it entered deeper. It was very tight but I felt her relax to let me in easier. Then I went in deeper and deeper. It felt almost like her pussy, only tighter, but the thought of screwing her in the ass really turned me on - the bad boy thing, you know.

I continued pumping it in and out; she seemed to be enjoying this as much as vaginal sex. It didn't take long till I blew a load off inside her. She stood up while it was still in her throbbing. I wrapped my arms around her until my cock softened up and came out on its own.

She turned around facing me and we hugged each other and kissed. "That was great, I'm glad you're staying here."

Taking deep breaths recovering from the moment I told her, "I'm glad I'm here too, this is every man's dream."

In a quieter voice she said, "We'll have to do this again, but in a nice dry bed."

I laughed and said, "You got a deal." We cleaned up and got out of the shower and went to our own rooms and got dressed.

I was a lucky man getting to stay here with three horny women. Perhaps it would be less complicated if we all slept in the same bed.... now that's an idea! I'll have to work on that.

12