Out of My Body and into Hers Ch. 03

Story Info
Heather meets the man of her dreams.
1.7k words
4.21
51.2k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As time passed and I settled in to life as a woman, I found myself becoming more and more attracted to men. If I saw an attractive guy, I would get chills or sometimes, a warm, wet feeling in my panties that I couldn't control. Almost as if my body is telling me, "Yes, let this man breed you." I can't get over a tall man with broad shoulders, nice eyes, and good muscle tone. Now I had gone on my share of dates, and met several different types of men. I find that it is the more dominate; alpha male types that really turn me on. However, it wasn't until this night, that I knew what I wanted.

He stood 6'4" with dark hair, green eyes, and a very nice build. I felt like I would melt at his very gaze. I was helping a friend out by waitressing a party one Saturday for some extra money. I was wearing a white button up blouse, with a tight black skirt, and heels. Now since I hadn't really done anything like this before I was a bit clumsy at it, especially when I saw that tall handsome man across the party.

Later on I was carrying a tray of hors d'oeuvres, and as I passed the table he was sitting at, one of the men at his table stopped me to get some. Of course I tripped up a bit and the contents of the tray landed right into this handsome man's lap. I got so embarrassed that without thinking, I got down on my knees in front of him and started quickly picking them off. As I picked each of the bits of food I'm pretty sure I accidentally touched what felt like his penis. Then I brushed my hand across his trousers to get the rest of the crumbs off and definitely felt his huge bulge. I was apologizing to him as he sat there kind of in shock on what was happening

Just as I finished up, he spoke, "You see that fellas, a woman who knows her place."

Everyone at the table chuckled as I stood up. Now most women I imagine would have been appalled by that remark, but I wanted to be the type of woman he was talking about. He stared into my eyes, and I grinned a bit and then walked away. For the rest of the party I couldn't stop thinking about him, the smell of his cologne, his Armani suit, and that alpha male dominance that radiated from him. Occasionally he would catch me looking at him, but I would catch him doing the same, I knew he had to be interested in me.

When the party ended I finished up, and made my way out to the car. I noticed out of the corner of my eye, a nice looking convertible driving towards me. I could hear it start slowing down as it neared me.

"Where ya goin good lookin?" a voice spoke.

As I looked up, it was the tall handsome man from the party in the car. I got all nervous and shaky as I tried to think of something to say. Before I could answer he asked me if I wanted to go for a ride. I smiled and quickly got in the car.

We drove around talking for a while, and then hit an all-night diner. We sat there and ate, and talked our lives. He paid for everything and even did little things like open doors for me, which really made me feel like a lady. We went for a walk down by the river on the boardwalk, it was very romantic and I was melting for sure. Now I'm not totally clueless on what he was doing, I knew that he was out for some pussy and was expecting me to put out. I picked up on that just by the amount of times he put his hand on my ass. Every time I felt him touch me it sent shivers down my spine. I couldn't get over the fact that I just wanted to drop down to my knees and start blowing this guy right here. Just knowing what was expected of me, made me want to give it to him that much more. However, I managed to suppress my urge to suck his dick right there on the boardwalk.

We drove back to where he picked me up earlier in the evening. It was late and the place was empty and closed. There was nothing but an empty lot, and my car left. A silence filled the air as he put the car in park, our eyes locked together for a moment.

"Thanks for a nice time." I spoke softly.

As I grabbed the door handle to get out, but then he stopped me, placing his hand on my thigh.

"Where are you going sweetheart?" he asked. "I thought maybe you'd want to return the favor. You seemed like such a submissive little woman in there earlier, putting your head into my lap. And don't think I didn't notice when you rubbed my dick with your hand. Now show your sugar daddy for the night a good time." he said has he unzipped his fly.

I looked down as he pulled his cock out for me. It was a beauty, 7 or 8 inches at least, and nice and thick. Now I know what you are thinking. What an asshole right? Well not for me, I wanted him to make me suck his dick, I wanted to give him whatever he wanted, however he wanted it.

"I normally have my women pull it out for me, but I thought I'd be nice on this occasion. Now get down here and put your mouth to good use." he demanded.

I knew he would get upset if I wasted too much time thinking about it, so I lowered my head into his lap, taking his cock in my mouth.

"That's it baby, show me what you've got." he said as he put one hand on the back of my head.

"Ooooh shit baby, you know how to suck dick don't you?" he said, as I felt his dick getting larger in my mouth.

He had such a thick cock; it was difficult to get my mouth around it. I sucked it with everything I had, gagging several times, and had to come up for air, but he kept holding me down. I tried to give him the best blowjob I knew how to give, and before long he must have been getting close to cumming, because he pulled me off of him.

The next thing I know I'm bending over his seats and he starts hiking my skirt up. I felt him pull my panties to the side, followed by his huge cock beginning to spread my pussy lips. With one hard thrust he was in me. I moaned in pleasure and pain as it felt like I was being ripped in two. His thrusts were hard and powerful, jolting me toward the backseat while I held on. Pain quickly turned to pleasure and I felt an orgasm coming on. I began screaming and moaning as he pounded me, slapping my ass, and calling me a bitch. In that moment, I felt like his bitch. My meager body powerless under is might; laying claim on me with is big dick that had probably been in countless women before me.

A wave of pleasure rushed through my body as my pussy further lubricated his massive member. I could hear him grunting as he fucked me like a rutting bull. I knew he was close and I didn't care what he did to me.

In his thrusts he spoke softly, "You're going to take my seed in your mouth."

"What?", I replied.

With a jerk of my hair, whipping my head back, I whimpered.

"When I cum bitch, you're going to swallow my load.", he said forcefully, still giving me his rhythmic thrusts.

He continued to hold my head back by my hair with one hand. With the other, he was slapping my ass. My little body was bouncing off of his thrusts and I felt like an extension of him. I heard him moan as he suddenly pulled out of me. In an instant I turned around and sat in the seat where I quickly took his cock in my mouth. He grabbed my head with both hands and forced his cock to the back of my throat. His warm, salty semen filled my mouth as I did the best I could to swallow him. His whole body was tense as he emptied his balls into my mouth. I could feel how muscular his ass was as I ran my hands across his powerful backside. Another sensation overcame me as my freshly fucked vagina began to squirt lubricant all over his seat as if to say she wanted more cock.

When he was done he fell limp into his seat and we rested for a moment to recuperate. I could hear him breathing heavily as he looked up at the stars.

He exhaled and said, "Wow girl, you are something, I haven't been laid like that in months, nor have I banged a pussy that tight since high school."

I blushed with a smile not knowing how to respond.

"Well sweet cheeks, I have to call it a night. I really enjoyed the evening, we should do it again sometime." He said as he started getting dressed.

"I had a great time as well...ummm" realizing I didn't know his name

With a smile he spoke, "Victor, my name is Victor, nice to meet you...."

"Heather." I said soft and nervously even though maybe I should have been more relaxed now that this man was just inside of me. I was just so awestruck by him that I didn't want to leave his side.

"Well Heather, it was very nice meeting you, I mean that. Here is my number if you want to get together again." He said as he handed me his card.

I smiled like a little girl as he leaned in and kissed me one more time.

I got out of his car after our last embrace and watched him drive off. I looked at his card and desperately wanted to call him to come back, but fought the urge. He was the one for me, I could feel it, and this was only to be the beginning Victor and Heather.