Out of My League

Story Info
She's wonderful, gorgeous and loves to top.
4.7k words
4.62
111.2k
151
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lunch break without lunch was just a temporary, but ultimately unfulfilling, respite from another slog at the office. I hung my head over my mistake so much that my peers were quick to notice.

"Neil, we were gonna go out and get some subs. You wanna get some too?" Daniel was a co-worker, tall, lanky and clearly enjoying working at a DMV. Nobody got more excited by the rules of the road and filling things out in triplicate. With him was Turan, the man from Istanbul (not Constantinople), who took to his new country well.

With no better option, I shrugingly accepted. "Yeah, forgot my lunch. Might as well."

A rare thing happened while on the way out however, a gorgeous woman entered the building, lighting the drab and dull building up like a fireworks display. Contrary to what people may think, beautiful people are exempt from the law of needing a driver's license, or at least never go to the DMV. Even more unexpected, the woman, a blonde wearing a low-cut sundress carrying a bag, bounded over to the three of us.

"Hi honey!" The woman said. "You didn't have lunch yet, did you?"

Turan and Daniel were confused, turning to each other with eyebrows raised, only for them to both turn to me with synchronized surprise when I responded.

"No, we were just gonna go out." I looked down at the bag she was carrying, recognizing it. "Ah, you brought my lunch."

"Y-your lunch...?" Daniel stuttered, his eyes darting between the lunch in her bag, me, her and her breasts. The disbelief on his face could have shattered mountains if it had physical force.

With a small bounce in her step (and chest), she held out the bag in front of her,offering my forgotten lunch. "It's a good thing I caught you then, otherwise the love I put into this would have been wasted fuzzy bear." She gave a girly wink, complete with a not to the side and a smile.

Turan raised an eyebrow."What is this fuzzy bear...?"

Our hands touched when I accepted her lunch, they lingered with me ending up with me stroking the finger before slipping the bag handle from her . She responded with a kiss, pulling my face down with a gentle tug on my tie. She whispered into my ear.

"You have got to be kidding me, man." Daniel was rubbing his eyes, as if trying to get something out of them.

Only able to process what he was seeing in silence, Turan struggled to comprehend what he was seeing. Surely, he could have chalked this up to a culture shock, something normal of America that he hadn't seen yet, but given Daniel's reaction, he was only left confused.

It was with slight hesitation that I pulled way from her kiss and whisper. "Thanks Amelia. Sorry I had to make you come out here just because I forgot."

Amelia smiled, dismissing the concern with a brush of her hand. "No no, I was going to go to the grocery store today anyway, and it's on the way."

"Well, I'll see you at home." I waved as she turned around, bounding away just the same as she came in. The long dress flitted to and fro as she went out the door. Being a surprisingly windy day, a gust of wind pushed the hem of her dress, revealing a flash of her legs.

"What the fuck was that?" Daniel exclaimed a bit too loudly, clearly flustered enough to forget some of the precious rules and regulations of the DMV. His arm gestured at the door with a broad swipe. "THAT'S your girlfriend!" People waiting in the uncomfortable chairs turned from staring at the display of the number being served.

Taken by surprise, I took a step back, as Daniel continued to flail his arm toward the door in his incoherent rage. "W-what is so odd about that?"

"But you?!" Daniel swung his arm toward me, nearly knocking my face with his hand with his long reach. "Having a girl like that!?"

Words and coherency came slightly easier to Turan. "Did you suddenly get a lot of money?" He looked over me me like a merchant appraising a good. "Neil doesn't look that great, and so clearly you haven't been going on shopping sprees."

With someone finally saying something that explained his incoherent confusion, Daniel again piped up. "I know!" His hand swung toward the door. "That was just so...DAMN!" Swinging back to me, I barely managed to dodge a backhand. "Neil, what do you do to get that sort a girl?"

"Maybe he is...how do you say it?" Turan made a gesture with his hands, initially small, but spreading them wider and wider.

"Of course!" The resounding sound of a slap to a forehead echoed in the DMV and people were entranced by the scene Daniel was making. "Maybe he's just been holding back all this time!" His voice went from somewhat loud to inappropriately loud. "You're gonna have to share some secrets on how to get a bangin' chick like that."

"Stop it." I said with a hushed voice, partly because I didn't want to continue to draw attention of the whole room, but also because of the piercing nature of the harsh whisper. "I just met her in a grocery store, had a conversation...and well..." I shrugged, I would have added a 'yadda yadda yadda' if this was Seinfeld or New York.

"It must be amazing conversation." Turan noted.

Stopped in his tracks by my whisper, Daniel seemed to notice how loud and animated he was getting and was reminded of the rules and etiquette of the DMV. He was much, much quieter when he continued. "Well, with a girlfriend that looked like that, and that made me lunch, I couldn't help but worry." Then Daniel hit me with one of those armor-piercing questions: "Don't you worry about her getting swooped up by someone...y'know, with money or that doesn't have a gut?"

It's easy to think you can just deflect these questions with an easy 'She loves me', but such responses are often denial or desperate. I didn't have the money with my job to buy her all the nice things she could want, and I didn't have a body that screamed 'Olympian', but rather more 'jog every once in a while'. It's never possible to tell when doubt has been planted, but it always sprouts with a bang.

* * *

Slightly more worn out from usual, the argument with Turan and Daniel the likely cause, I entered the kitchen with a little less enthusiasm than usual. Amelia was in an odd duality of outfit, yoga pants and sports bra with an apron. Her long, wavy blonde hair was up in a ponytail, a leftover from her workout. Given the slight glistening in the kitchen light as she moved, she still had a bit of sweat.

I came up behind Amelia, and watched her cutting up some butternut squash. She brushed some of the orange cubes into a plastic bag, most likely preparing it for freezing. Maybe she was preparing to make some risotto for the future.

Her cooking was always something I looked forward too. Even beyond the depressing nature of a lunch break without a lunch, I felt like I was was missing something besides a full stomach. Through the toughest slogs at the office, just as stressful to employees as customers, a reminder of what you are working for can make the unbearable tolerable. A spoonful of hot food made by Amelia could make stress melt away.

Even the salad she had made for me for lunch was enough to cool me off after the argument with the guys.

I wrapped my arms around her in a hug from behind. Her hair tickled my nose, as did the faint smell of sweat and fresh squash. "Hi Amelia." I ran my fingers across her stomach, feeling the movement of her breath, and the taut abdomen muscle, trained through yoga.

"You know not to surprise and hug me from behind when I'm holding a knife?" Amelia waved the knife, shining in the light before chopping the last few pieces of squash. She most likely smiled, somewhat amused by joke, pleased with the attention that she's getting from me. She shifted her body back and forth slightly, settling herself into my arms and body. "Welcome home fuzzy bear."

"Fuzzy bear? That was a pretty cute one. But the guys made fun of me for it."

She laughed, a tiny one for a quiet little amusement. "Well, I have my fun." Placing the knife on the table, and sealing the bag of butternut squash cubes, she then turned around in my arms, looking up at me. "But hopefully the guys didn't tease you too much." Her hazel eyes looked up into mine.

"They teased me, but the lunch you made helped." I then added another bit, trying to draw a little sympathy. "It-it still hurts a little."

"Did the extra special dressing I put on the salad at least help make it a little better?" She moved her arms up, draping them around my neck. Amelia pulled herself a little closer to me, her body pressing up against me. Each breath from her moved her breasts up and down my chest.

I nodded. "Yeah, as soon as you whispered to me that you put in some extra love in the lunch, I knew it was going to be all right then." Her special dressing was really thin, and it had a really slimy consistency, but it was the purest form of her love. I wouldn't let anyone else ever have a taste. "It's really the best."

"You know Neil," Amelia said, stirring in my arms, and smiling a dirty smile "that's really sweet of you to say. It has some..." her eyes moved downward, leading mine to look down underneath the apron and sports bra. She parted her legs slightly, allowing one of mine to get in between the gap. "...effects on me." Between her thighs was something pushing and begging for some space and air from within her yoga pants.

Even though the day wore me out a bit, my girlfriend's naughty requests were always something that I found energy for. She herself was a source of energy for me. "I suppose if my girl wants it, she gets it."

"Suppose?" She raised an eyebrow.

"If my girl wants it, she gets it." I corrected myself, spoiling her was never a bad idea. Ceasing my embrace, I kneeled down on the floor. Even as the apron still hung around her neck obscuring it, I could tell she was aroused and yearning for some release and affection. I reached out, running my leg along the inside of her thigh, her dick was hard to the touch.

Our first time was something especially awkward. While I was entirely unsuspecting of her having a dick, she was entirely unsuspecting of a guy that was willing to try her fantasies after only a little explanation, coaxing and a fluttering of eyelashes. That night, when we first had sex, I let her push me down onto the bed. In a perverse twist, she had done me like I had wanted to do to her. She had wrapped her arms around me like I wanted to do to her. I wrapped my legs around her like I wanted her to do. I was thrust into gently as I wanted to do to her. I curled my toes with pleasure like I had wanted her to do. Only the kiss at the end was the same as I had imagined.

The apron fell to the floor, and the erection was only imprisoned within her yoga pants for a moment as she pulled them down as well. Her dick, well beyond the size of my own, jutted from her flat stomach like a skyscraper on a flat plain.

"After hearing about you liking the special dressing I put in your salad, I figured you would want some more...straight from the tap." One of her hands was stroking her dick, even through it was already fully erect from grinding against me and my sweet words, she was pumping a little more precum out and rubbing it along her shaft. Along with a little bit of the sweat from earlier, only made the shaft glisten and look more succulent. Her other hand was on the back of my head.

"Amelia, can I at least change out of my clothes?"

"Don't ruin the mood. I'm doing laundry tomorrow." Without a chance for rebuttal, she pulled her hand forward, pressing my head into the head of her dick. She cooed pleasingly as she entered the warm confines of my mouth, and squirmed as I did more than passively take it.

The salty taste of the sweat from earlier with the slimy texture of the precum would make it seem like it was an unpleasant taste, but it was Amelia's taste, it couldn't be unpleasant. She did not let me tease and toy with her, but rather took matters into her own hands, pumping her hips to and fro, in and out of my mouth. Her pace was slow, savoring the tight ring of lip and the careful, practiced tongue that was running along her flesh.

The hand holding my head stead caressed my hair. "Mmm..." Amelia squirmed a little as she moaned, her hips never losing its slow, methodical rhythm. "You're the best at this Neil..." When she got aroused and pleased like this, her voice would almost turn into a squeak, matching her squirming. "I want to go deeper inside you, is that okay?"

My mouth stuff full of her cock, my affirmative response came out as a muffled 'Sure'. I tried to relax myself, suppress my gag reflex and opened my mouth wide. With the normal blowjob, I could only get most of her dick inside of my mouth. It was only through deepthroat that I could accept all of her into me. It was somewhat ironic, only by making myself vulnerable was I able to accept all of her uniqueness. Sliding deeper inside me, more and more of her cock was able to fit into my mouth, pushing into my throat.

She leaned forward, nudging my head back slightly, making it easier. Even beyond making it easier to slide herself down my esophagus, she was hungering, lusting for that release, for more attention from me. "Please please please take it all!" Her body had curled forward nearly in a half-circle, her hands holding the back of my head, gently pulling it closer to her hips.

Strained, but not beyond something I haven't done before, I finally took in her dick to the hilt. My nose was buried for a moment in her thin bush of pubic hair, drinking the scent of feminine allure and the musk of masculine arousal. As quick as I was pushed into it, she withdrew, sliding part of her cock out of my throat and pushing it back in. Her previously rhythmic and gentle pace was starting to become more desperate and random, never getting really rough or painful, but giving her more frantic hips, her quivering legs and louder pants from above me, she was getting close.

"It's coming, it's coming..." Amelia kept repeating the phrase, a mantra, or it was the only thing consuming her thoughts at the time. Her hands loosened their grip on my head, stroking my hair lovingly.

Her loosened grip was enough to let me pull back and get her dick out of my mouth. I gasped for a moment, taking in all the fresh air that was so limited a moment ago and dived back into pleasing my girlfriend. My tongue ran up and down her long cock, already twitching and beginning to orgasm. As my ministration continued, her legs buckled and she let out a cute groan. Her special dressing, her semen, was shot out of her cock, making a mess primarily on my face. My tongue did not stop, lapping up the semen that was dribbling down the shaft, trying to coax more and more out of it.

Spent, Amelia sank down on her knees with me, panting as she came down from orgasmic high. Like an dog, her tongue started to lap up the fluid on my face. Although competed with her by running a finger along my face, scooping up the semen and tasting it like a chef tastes the sauce. When my face was clean, we kissed. She pushed the semen she didn't swallow into my mouth.

"Did you like the sauce?" She said, still panting.

I was not in much different shape, panting as well, albeit for a different reason. "Well, yeah, of course." One more pant passed. "But I thought you were calling it a special dressing?"

"Context...dependent." She said in-between pants. Beyond the flub in terminology, she continued. "Thanks for that. I know you just got off work, so I'm grateful for the attention."

My eyes went downward, back toward her cock, hers had followed mine. She was still ready for round two. "Amelia...?"

"No, it's all right. I know you're tired." She smile weakly. "I can just let it pass, or go vent with the internet."

Any exhaustion in my bones was purged in a blazing inferno of lust, passion and jealousy at her suggestion. My girlfriend getting off to someone else, even porn stars, was beyond unacceptable. It was unthinkable, uncondonable if I had any say. With a big deep breath, I steeled myself for what was going to happen, and picked her up in a princess carry.

"W-what are you doing Neil!?" Amelia flailed weakly in my arms, resisting, but not resisting at the same time. Even her exclamation was half serious protestation, half laughing.

I was no bodybuilder, so I struggled slightly as I made my way to the bedroom, fortunately only down a hall. "I'm the only one that's gonna satisfy you! There is no letting it pass or getting off to someone else!" I yelled perhaps a bit too loud for the evening, but I didn't care.

Amelia's half-hearted struggling stopped, as she became quiet and docile. Her arms wrapped around my neck, accepting my carry and curling tighter around me. She smiled softly. "You're an big idiot you know." The tone of her voice was soft, meek and as insincere as hell.

"Yeah, I'm a big idiot." I crossed the threshold of the bedroom door. Contrary to what may have been ideal, there was no rose petals on the bed, candles or music playing. I was tired from work and probably looked like a mess, Amelia was still sweaty from her workout and hardly wearing anything lacy or erotic, and her hair was still in her lazy workout ponytail. It was under these unideal and pathetic circumstances and atmosphere that I laid Amelia on the bed.

She watched as I stripped. Her smile faded somewhat when she saw I was as aroused and erect as she was. My dick was smaller, but her endowment was definitely beyond the ordinary, even if a women usually had cocks. "You know, you can..." Amelia trailed off.

Amelia liked to be on top, she liked to take the dominant role, she liked to be the one that penetrated. I knew that it was source of unease for her, taking a man like she always does and not being very interested in letting him a man take her like he would want. Even the first time they had sex, she was the one who took the lead and pushed herself inside of me.

"Nah, it's all right." I said as I removed my underpants, leaving the tie and shirt on (albeit unbuttoned). "I said I was the only one who was gonna satisfy you, I'm gonna satisfy the fuck outta you." I knew what she liked, and I wouldn't have stayed with her if I didn't enjoy it at least a little. Being embraced from behind, with her big C cups on my back, her inside me and her pleased moans in my ears is something that few people can ever enjoy, and I relish it. "How do you want to do it, er, me?"

I had asked her when she was taking of her sports bra, leaving her naked and thinking. Amelia moved on the bed, shifting toward the edge of the bed, swinging her legs off the edge. "Well, if you w-want..." She was unusually shy, her head looking down, eyes the same. "I-I want to see your face."

I suppose role reversal was just what we did in the bedroom. After a few moments of deliberation and discussion, I was on my back, legs in the air like a woman. Amelia was holding herself atop of me, ready to push her dick inside me like a man. Except that I was no woman and Amelia was no man. It was a strange relationship that was a a reversal and the norm at the same time.

She hesitated, and I acted instead. My legs wrapped around her hips, and pulled them forward. "C'mon Amelia, let's do this." Her dick pushed inside me without much resistance. Her breasts pressed against my chest, and her face, clearly enjoying being inside me. I couldn't help but smile.

Her hips started to move. Unlike with the blowjob, there was not quite so much of a slow rhythm or gentle thrust, but more inconsistent pace and power. Given the flushed face and moans, she was enjoying it.

I couldn't hide my enjoyment as well, as I'm sure she could feel, my cock was throbbing against her stomach, precum smearing onto her. Even if it was an unorthodox pleasure for a man, her cock inside of my ass was hitting at just the right spots, spreading just enough to make it pleasurable. Her hips pushed my ass upward, changing the angle and rubbing up against my prostrate.

12