Out of My System Ch. 2

Story Info
Fez gets his erotic revenge.
3.6k words
4.5
38.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“God, I am parched,” I said, trying to swallow with my dry throat. I tossed Fez his boxers and clutched my own panties and lace bra in my hand as I made my way to the Foreman’s refrigerator. I bent over, still naked but for my lovely boots, and began to rummage through the array of bottles and Tupperware dishes full of unidentified casseroles until I found a pitcher of ice water in the back.

“Hey, Fez, you want a drink, lover?” I called out. There was no response. I looked over my shoulder as far as I could, but still no sign of him.

“Fez?” I asked again. Where the hell could he be?

The sudden pressure of that delicious body against me was my answer. I squealed and tried to turn around, but his strong arms held me firmly in place between the refrigerator doors. The bra and panties in my hand fluttered to the kitchen floor.

“Did you really think I could control myself after watching your gorgeous ass walk up the stairs in those boots like that?” Fez murmured, gently biting my shoulder. One hand slid up my body to cup and tease my breast. I sighed and pressed my hips backwards into his, loving the way his rigid cock felt in a whole new place.

“God, you drive me insane,” Fez groaned, and spun me around to crush my mouth with his. The force sent some of the refrigerator’s contents clattering to the ground as I wrapped one leg around his, rubbing myself hard against him, eliciting another moan from the both of us. I whispered his name in his ear, and he let me up long enough to sit me on the kitchen counter.

That smile lit up his face again as he bent down to retrieve a bottle that we had knocked over. It was a bottle of chocolate syrup. He took my hand and put a drop of it on the tip of my finger. “Oh, that’s so cold!” I gasped. Fez merely smiled at me again and suggestively took the same finger into his mouth, sucking it clean and leaving only his warmth behind. He then leaned in to kiss me fully, letting the chocolate taste taint both of our mouths. I moaned softly and wrapped my arms around him, one hand cradling his head as our tongues caressed and enveloped each other. I barely noticed as he raised the bottle and squirted a drop onto my exposed nipple. I gasped aloud, which Fez seemed to like.

“Stop that! I told you, it’s very cold!” I complained, pouting my lips. He grinned and watched as the syrup dripped slowly off the nipple onto my stomach. My body arched right off the counter as he took me by the waist and licked it off the mess he’d made. Soon my other breast was covered in chocolate, and so was my stomach. As our bodies melted together, the sauce smeared all over us. Fez looked in my eyes.

“We’re going to become very sticky,” He paused to lick the concave spot between my collarbones, “if we don’t get this sauce off of us soon.” His hand drifted its way down my stomach and rested on my soft mound. I closed my eyes, moaned softly, and smiled at him. “Then we’d better get to work.” And with that, I slowly licked my way down his chocolate covered body to suck on his nipples, which I hadn’t had the patience to do before. He groaned and stroked his fingers through my silky brown curls, whispering sensual things to me in his native language. I had no idea what he was actually saying, but it was such an unbelievable turn on, especially when I caught my name in between the syllables. I felt that beautiful cock pressing insistently against my stomach and sighed happily as I leisurely cleaned his chest with my tongue. Unconsciously, my hips began to thrust slightly as my clit pulsated in time. I moved lower to taste his abs.

“Fez..” I said softly against him. He looked down at me with lust-clouded eyes. “Yes, amour?” A thin sheen of sweat started to glisten over him.

“Hand me that bottle of syrup, would you, lover?” My tongue flicked along the hard lines of his stomach muscles, tasting the intoxicating mixture of tangy arousal and sweet chocolate. Fez’s breath caught in his throat, and he moaned so softly I could just barely hear him. Obediently he handed me the bottle, and I smiled. I planted a rough wet kiss against his lower abdomen as a reward. “Thank you, Fez. So eager to please.”

“I would do anything for you, Jackie.” Fez sighed. My eyes met his, as I became level with his manhood. “Anything, Fez?”

His brown eyes stared into mine. “Anything at all, Jackie. If it pleases you, it pleases me more.”

“Oh? Tell me about it,” I chirped, squirting a generous amount of syrup into the palm of my hand. “Tell me how you want to please me.” I applied the frigid sauce to his shaft, stroking it so the entire length was covered. Fez gasped and cried out as I did so. He leaned over to grip the kitchen counter for support, pinning me against the drawers. “God, you’re right, that is cold. Damn, Jackie..”

“I want to hear you tell me, Fez. Please?” I cooed in a singsong voice, caressing, gently pressing along the underside of the shaft. My gaze never broke from his.

“I love to hear you scream for me, Jackie.” Fez murmured. My god, his voice is incredibly sexy, I thought feverishly. “I love every last inch of your gorgeous body. I have always wanted you so bad, so bad I could just imagine your unique taste on my tongue and get off on only that..”

“Ooh, Fez, that’s good. Keep going,” I encouraged him. He gave me a beautiful grin.

“I always get so hard at the thought of you,” He continued as I wrapped my lips around his head. “I’ve thought of us in so many ways. I’ve taken you so many ways in my dreams, touching you, tasting you, eating you alive, immersing myself inside you, all the while all I can hear is your voice calling for me.. oh, God, Jackie..”

Spurred on by his fantasies, I took his entire chocolate covered member into my mouth in one fell swoop. No teasing, no domination, just pure pleasure as I swallowed Fez whole, slowly pumping up and down. My whole body was trembling, and so was his. Curious to see just how much we could take, I pulled him in further until, to my utter amazement, my lips felt the rough softness of his base. I closed my eyes and moaned around him, sending sensations tearing through Fez’s stimulated body.

“Moan for me again, amour…my Jackie…” He whispered sensually, making my inner walls quiver with delight. “Make me feel your voice…”

That honeyed voice of his was sending me into the stratosphere, making me moan, and then making Fez moan, in a delicious cycle that quickly stirred us both to a fever pitch. One more wet stroke of my mouth, then two, and the third stroke was the charm. I backed off and offered my breasts to him as he came with a hoarse shout, covering my chest with his essence. Shakily, Fez helped me up off my knees and wrapped me in his arms.

“Sorry about that,” He said awkwardly, reaching for a wet dishtowel to clean me off with. “I didn’t mean to lose it like that.”

“Don’t apologize, Fez.” I said, smiling as he began to wipe me down, removing the essence, but leaving the syrup traces. “I enjoyed it as much as you did.”

“But you did not come for me,” Fez pouted, his finger tracing a line along the side of my left breast. “I love it when you come for me.” He’s got me there, I thought. “So? What do you plan to do about it?” I asked, smirking at him as I sat up on the counter.

Fez smirked back and kissed me fully, tickling my mouth with his skilled tongue until I moaned for mercy. He trailed down to my breasts, still sticky sweet from the chocolate, and grinned up at me. I sighed and moaned as his masculine hands lightly roamed over my body, especially my thighs. That mouth of his worked it’s way up and around my uplifted bosoms, leaving a wet trail across my cleavage. The weight of his body above and against mine left me breathless, begging for more. I dug my fingers into his broad mocha colored shoulders with each delicious caress of his tongue. My sex moistened, aching to be given the same attentions.

“Lower, Fez…” I beseeched him, nudging my hips towards his chin. He shot me a wickedly sexy smile and shook his head.

“First, these boots have got to go.” Fez declared, and took my right leg in his hands. “They are stunning, but you are more naturally beautiful without them.” He slipped the boot from each of my calves and dropped them to the floor. His hands ran themselves tenderly over their shape, admiring the petite arch of my bare feet and the siren red nail polish on my toes. I watched, enraptured as he squeezed a thick line of cold chocolate syrup slowly, tortuously up the entire length of my leg, all the way to my sex. I squirmed underneath the sensation of his tongue licking syrup from my toes, taking each one in his mouth and sucking leisurely. My senses were on fire as Fez licked his way up my inner thigh, flicking his tongue along the sensitive areas, sending bolts of pleasure burning through my nerve endings. I started to moan in anticipation as he drew nearer to my tingling sex, only to work his way up to my stomach. As he ran the tip of his tongue lightly along my side, I jumped and threw my head back, thrusting my body against his from the heat of passion. Fez laughed lustily at my reactions.

“What’s the matter?” He asked innocently, kissing along the side of my neck and biting my earlobe. “Don’t you like it? Aren’t you enjoying yourself, Jackie?”

I groaned softly and rubbed myself against him. “Touch me, Fez.” I sighed, writhing on the counter as I did so. He chuckled in a lusciously sinister way. “You’ve been a bad girl, amour. So very spoiled in public, and so sadistic in private. I think someone needs to be taught a lesson.”

The tingling inside me flourished into a torturous longing. “I’ve been a good girl,” I pouted, playing along if it would get me my way. Fez laughed in a voice deepened by desire and traced his tongue along my earlobe. “Mm-mmm. I don’t think you have. You’ve been a very selfish girl. I think you need to be put in your place.” It was then he produced the feather I had forgotten about from downstairs. My eyes widened. I hadn’t even noticed him pick it up. Then he let me see the silk napkin.

“What are you going to do to me?” I inquired nervously. There was that infuriating smile again, sending butterfly wings flapping against my stomach walls.

“I told you. I’m going to teach you a lesson.” Fez replied. He reached over nonchalantly and tied both my wrists together, weaving one end of the napkin through the cupboard’s handle. I watched helplessly as he retrieved a fancy dishtowel from under the sink and blindfolded me with it. I couldn’t see anything through the fabric, but I soon felt his lips and his hot breath brushing over my chest and neck, sending shivers all through me. “Fez…” I whispered timidly as he backed away. I had no idea what he was going to do next, and it both scared and aroused me. I felt those bedroom eyes rake over my vulnerable naked body, making me tremble.

Suddenly I felt the feather’s light, tormenting touch brush against my neck. I gasped and whimpered as the sensation slowly continued along my collarbone, around and between my breasts, flicking each of my stiffened nipples.

“Are you going to be a good girl for me, Jackie, hmm?” Fez’s voice asked me. The feather brushed it’s way down my abdomen, pausing near my crotch only to come up to flick lightly along the underside of my arms, hinting at the curves of my breasts. I involuntarily thrust my head back, trying to pull my body away from the maddening feeling. The feather tickled my thighs, then my knees, and briefly stroked the arches of my feet. I nearly leapt off the counter, but I couldn’t, even if I tried. Dewy beads of perspiration had formed above my lip, and the sweat was trickling down the small of my back. “I’ll be good, Fez, really.” I whined.

“I am not convinced, amour.” Fez stated flatly. His fingertip suddenly brushed it’s way along my slit, and I cried out in surprise. “Make me believe it, or I won’t touch you again.” He threatened. I felt him press my legs open with his hips, knowing all too well that gorgeous manhood was waiting impatiently for me. A passionate yelp erupted from my throat as my lips were parted and the feather teased my clit mercilessly, only to stop seconds later. I started to feel that plateau rise inside me again.

“Well? Do you want me to touch you again?!” He snarled almost maliciously. God, he’s so sexy when he’s aggressive, I thought heatedly to myself. Please just take me…

“Yes, oh, yes,” I begged him, arching my back seductively.

“I don’t believe you. I’m sorry, Jackie, you’ve lost your chance.” Panic swelled in me as I heard his footsteps heading for the door. He can’t just leave me here, I thought! I called out to him in desperation.

“Fez, Fez, don’t leave me here! Don’t go away! I’ll be a good girl, lover, please, I promise!” I pleaded anxiously. The anticipation was unbearable. Nearly a whole minute passed before his hands grabbed me by the waist and pulled me so my sex was barely touching his. Every nerve ending was singing. I could literally hear the blood in my veins. My body begged to be touched by those masculine hands, tasted and teased by that experienced tongue, and I didn’t know how much more I could possibly take. As I tentatively opened my mouth to say so, my nether lips were suddenly gently spread to allow a generous flow of cold syrup to coat my heated folds. I squealed and struggled about, trying to rid myself of the discomfort.

“I mean it, Jackie…” Fez sang out. “You’re not behaving for me…” His hands began to stroke my inner thighs, and I moaned in relief, my body relaxing slightly. “Be a good girl, and you’ll be treated like one. Only if you’re good for me, amour. That’s right. Nice and still.” A wet kiss was lightly planted on my neck as finally I felt the weight of him on top of me again. “How does that syrup feel inside you? Is it too cold for your precious clit to take?” He taunted. I groaned and shifted myself. “It’s freezing,” I complained.

“Do you need me to lick it off for you?” Fez breathed sensuously in my ear.

“Oh, god, yes..” I whispered.

“Oh yeah? How bad?” He countered. I bit my lip and moaned softly, gyrating my hips against his. “Come on, baby, I need it sooo bad, please, I’ll be good, just give it to me, please.” I babbled desperately.

“Mmm, that’s good, Jackie. Good girls ask nicely,” Fez teased. My heart leaped in my throat as I felt his body weight shift south. “But naughty girls beg. I think I like it better when you’re naughty. I won’t give it to you unless you beg for it. Go on,” He added, suddenly slapping me hard on the ass. “Beg me for it.”

I yelped in shock from the stinging sensation and did as I was told. “Fez, please, I need you to eat me, please, lick it off of me, I need your tongue inside me more than anything…”

“That’s right, beg for it, you spoiled, whiny princess,” He taunted, kissing me on my pubic bone and making me squirm again.

“Oooh, baby, yes, I want to scream for you.” I supplicated, my voice rising in pitch. “Please make me scream for you, Fez, I’m a slave for you. Make me into your love slave. I am your love slave, Fez!”

“That’s what I like to hear,” he answered, finally, at long last, fully taking me with his mouth. The full sensation of that tongue hungrily exploring me sent tremors ripping through my tortured body. I screamed in relief as he lapped at my clit, licking it clean of the now melted sauce, mingled with my own. As he delved deeper into my folds, my groin spasmed, my cries became more urgent, my body shaking like a leaf in a storm. Such a torrent of sensation after being so cruelly deprived sent me rocketing over the edge of climax after climax, until finally his fingers slipped inside me, and my body froze as I clenched and exploded around them. I sagged limply against the cupboard doors from the immense effort.

Fez came up then to slip the blindfold off and remove my restraints. As he did so, our lips met, softly, reassuringly. I stared at him weakly. “What did you do that for?” I asked. He smiled sweetly at me and kissed me again. “You could say I had some things to get out of my own system, my dear. Forgive me for saying so. Are you all right, Jackie? I didn’t hurt you, did I?”

I sighed jaggedly, rubbing my sore wrists, but shook my head no. “It hurt me in a good way, Fez. But I’m kind of confused. I mean, what possessed you to want to treat me like that?”

Fez looked back at me with sad, frustrated brown eyes. “For almost four years straight, I have longed for you, Jackie. I fell so deeply in love the second I laid eyes on you. And ever since, I have done everything in my power to make you see how I really feel about you, only to have you shoot me down at every turn. Your behavior, it was infuriating, having to watch you deliberately waste your time with Michael Kelso, and then with Hyde! Hyde, Jackie! Of all people, you would choose the least available to you!” He emphasized the last word with a slam of his fist against the counter. “In fact, I still do not honestly believe you want to be with me. It is no wonder you do not believe in love anymore, for you have pushed it away yourself!!” The hot Latino temper in his voice rang out and echoed through the kitchen. Fez pushed himself away from me and began to pace around the tiled floor, still nude, and even more beautiful in his rage.

I sat in stunned silence, gaping at my angered lover. As I watched him fuming, the memories of what he had said flashed back through my mind. My heart began to ache as I realized that every word he said was utterly true. I wanted to cry. I’d been so cruel to him all this time, right up to our first encounter tonight in the basement. I’ve been expecting him to just shove aside his obvious love for me, even as we made love to each other, and just be able to still be friends after all was said and done. Gingerly, I eased myself off of the counter, avoiding the boots fallen on the floor, and approached him.

“Fez, I am so sorry.” I confessed. Tears welled in my eyes, and this time I let them stream unabashedly down my cheeks. “I have been, without a doubt, the meanest, coldest, most ignorant bitch alive. You have every right to hate me for everything I’ve said and done.” My voice broke as a lump formed in my throat, choking back a sob. “You would make an amazing boyfriend, and I’ve just been too blind and stupid to see that.”

The expression on his face softened a bit, and he opened his arms for me to fold into. I did so gratefully, holding him tight against me. A soft kiss was planted on top of my head as he stroked my hair.

“I could never hate you, amour.” Fez said quietly. “What’s done is done, and we can’t change that. But we are here together now, enjoying ourselves to the fullest, and that’s what really matters, right?”

I wiped my tears away and smiled up at him. “Right. I hope you know how much I really care about you, Fez.” Fez smiled back. “Yes, dear.” Laughing at ourselves, the both of us leaned in for a long, passionate kiss, savoring the moment while it lasted. I felt him twitch as our naked bodies pressed together, and I quickly felt amorous again. My eyes met his as our lips parted.

“What?” Fez asked, giving me a curious look.

“I still feel sticky, and dirty.” I replied with an impish grin on my face. “If you ask me, I think we could both use a shower.” My gaze flickered over to the bathroom on our left and back to him again. A slow smile spread across Fez’s face.

“I like the way you think.” He said appreciatively. Without another word, I gently grabbed him by the manhood and led him into the hallway and through the bathroom doorway, not bothering to close the door behind us.

End of Part Two