Out of Paper Ch. 01

Story Info
Julie borrows Sam's restroom.
913 words
3.97
96.5k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 05/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam had been single for two years, without so much as a drunken make-out session at a party. All the girls that he knew were single. Suddenly, when his friend Julie’s boyfriend moved to the other side of the country, Julie announced that she was breaking romantic ties with the now cross-country guy. Now, from talking to her now ex-boyfriend several times in the past, Sam knew that Julie was near-insatiable. Sam fantasized about a one-night stand, but knew things would never work out.

Sam was a DJ on his college radio station. It didn’t pay any money, but he loved music. Because he worked at the station, he got to hear all the new bands before the public did. Every now and then the management could even get him discount tickets.

One Thursday evening, after handing over control of the air waves to the next student DJ on the schedule, Sam began to pack up his things. Saying goodbye to his colleague, Sam clocked out and left the station. He was heading across the parking lot to begin his walk home when he heard his name.

Turning around he saw Julie, the blond girl that sat behind him in his French class.

“Hi, Julie,” he said, “just got off my shift and starting the long walk home.”

“Do ya want a ride home?” she asked.

Sure,” he replied.

“Okay, my car’s over here.” They walked over to the car and Julie unlocked the doors. Sam climbed in just as Julie was taking her seat. They made small talk as Julie guided the car towards Sam apartment. It was midterms, and they bantered about who’s professors were the cruelest. Sam couldn’t keep from sneaking some glances at Julie’s a-cups, but she didn’t seem to notice. He would love to suck on them while fingering her. He was getting half hard thinking about how luscious her naked body must be. Man, I’m gonna need to whack off when I get home Sam thought.

Soon enough they parked in front of Sam’s apartment. “Thanks a bunch,” Sam said.

“I need a return favor,” Julie said, “I really need to pee, can I borrow your bathroom?”

“Sure thing, come right in.” They both entered the apartment. “I’ll just check my messages while you’re busy.” Julie nodded and closed the bathroom door. Just the standard shit from my parents on the machine. I can’t wait till she leaves, I really need to whack off. I wish I was in there pleasuring her.

“Sam?” came Julie’s voice from the bathroom, “I can’t find the toilet paper!”

“It’s under the sink!” A pause.

“Nothing there!” she yelled.

“You sure?” Sam asked.

“Come look for yourself, but hold on…ok.” Sam tentatively opened the door to see Julie’s jeans and panties lying on the floor in front of the toilet. “I’m hiding in the shower while you look.”

”No problem,” Sam said. He dug through the cabinet but could not find any toilet paper. I thought I had some. After about five more minutes of searching, Sam finally admitted to Julie that he had no toilet paper.

“Well, shit, I have to get clean somehow,” she said.

“I have some paper towels,” Sam said.

”Oooh, no dice, not soft enough. I have an idea, but don’t flip out.”

“What?” Sam asked.

“Well, this…well, would you lick it clean for me?” With that Julie opened the shower curtain. Sam’s attention was immediately drawn to her pussy. A thin line of trimmed golden hair was the only bush in the area. Full lips were sprinkled with pee and showed hints of the pinkness inside. God, I can’t…this can’t be real! I’ve wanted to see this since we met.

“Well,” interrupted Julie, “Will you?”

Without a word Sam went over and sat on the edge of the tub. Licking his lips, he tentatively licked the outside of her slit. The sweet-salty taste of pee danced on his tongue. He ran his tongue up one side and down the other. The taste of pee was slowly replaced by the sweet taste of Julie’s natural lubrication. Sam could see Julie’s clitoris clearly erect, and turned his tongue to work on that. He slowly slipped two fingers inside her.

“Ungh,” Julie moaned. Sam took it as a sign to continue. As he delicately licked at her clitoris, he pushed alternately on the different walls of her pussy. It got slicker as Julie’s moans got louder. “Oh my God!” Julie yelled. Sam redoubled his efforts as Julie started bucking her hips against his face. One final light nibble on her clit made the walls of her pussy clench Sam’s fingers tightly as she screamed. Her juiced dribbled out of her vagina into Sam’s mouth and rested on his lips, too. Sam stood up and left the tub. Julie followed him and leaned her face into his. She licked her own juiced off of his lips and then gave him a deep kiss.

“Mmmm, thanks for your help,” Julie said as she pushed him away. “You did an excellent job,” she gushed as she pulled up her panties and climbed back into her jeans.

“Anytime,” Sam said.

The left the bathroom and Julie headed to the front door. “Just remember,” she said on her way out the door, “sometime you might need to use the bathroom at my house.” With that, she left.

Oh, I’m sure I will. Sam went back into the bathroom and shut the door.