Out Of Peoria Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I know you’ve nothing to take off, dear,” Jane said. “Neither do I. Just do it slow, and show him your body.”

Then I was supposed to move to the couch alongside Pietro and slowly open my legs wide, showing him my cunt and gradually edging close until he could finger me.

“It will be slow and gentle. He has a very gentle touch.”

And I would help him now and again with a stray finger, showing him which buttons to press. There would be lots of eye contact. When Jane had him erect….

“Mind you this can take a while. He’s in the prime of life so you don’t expect him to spring to attention!”

… I would mount him, sliding his cock deep into me, and then just sit on it. No pumping, just still.

“You can rock backwards and forwards on him if you like, and squeeze him with your cunt walls, but don’t make any attempt to get him off. He’ll stroke your breasts, but always gently and sensitively.”

While I was sitting on Pietro’s cock, Jane would remove his shoes and trousers and the do a slow strip herself, ending up where I had been, having her cunt fingered.

“Slowly, he will go limp,” Jane continued. “You will feel it slipping away. But don’t react. Just sit, rock to and fro and squeeze. Eventually he will be back where he was when we started and we begin again. I’ll take his cock and bring it back up again. You help him out of his shirt and let him finger you for a bit. Then you take over his cock, and we take turns until he is good and hard again. Then I mount him and sit on him as you did until he’s limp again. And round and round we go.”

Eventually, Pietro would suggest moving to the bedroom, where one of us would face sit…

“Just sit, offer him your cunt, your clit, whatever you feel could do with a lick. No face fucking or grinding."

… while the other either sat on his cock, or sucked and wanked him stiff, whatever the situation called for.

“You can be a bit more active when you’re sitting on him, but nothing too vigorous. We would take turns until he came. This, she said, would take a long time!

“I know it sounds a bit odd, but it’s quite nice really. It’s quietly erotic. You probably won’t come, knowing you!” -- she gave me a sly glance ---- “but you will feel good, I can guarantee. Tina thought it was ‘kinky’ at first -- you know what a fire-ball she is. But she got used to it and came to like it for a change.”

At the hotel we headed for the powder room where I changed into my working gear --- a short skirt and a blouse. No knickers, of course. And no bra.

“It’s especially important with Pietro,” Jane said. He doesn’t like to see marks on your skin, where underwear has been. I thought suddenly of the scratch and bite marks all over me, but it was too late to worry about those now. They were a day old, and I healed fast. Maybe the lights would be low and he wouldn’t notice.

Pietro met us in the lobby. He was indeed a distinguished gentleman with a shock of well groomed white hair, combed back. And he was every bit as gracious as Jane had led me to believe.

“Ah Jane, my dear,’ he said, raising her hand to his lips, “how wonderful to see you.” It sounded corny, but it fit Pietro perfectly. He had the kind of ‘old world’ charm a man needs to carry that kind of thing off. In a way he was a refined version of Cecil.

“And who is this delightful lady you’ve brought with you?”

“This is Destiny, Pietro. Beverley was hoping to be here but she had to cancel at the last minute.’ (Beverley, I presumed, was Tina’s trade name.)

“How splendid to make your acquaintance, Destiny,” Pietro said. “You look absolutely ravishing, I must say.”

“I’m sure you two will get on fine,” Jane said.

“Oh I’m quite sure of that. Quite sure. I can see in her eyes she is a lady of great distinction.” There was a twinkle in his eye as he said this, at the same time raising my hand to touch his lips. I almost felt like curtseying!

And the evening evolved exactly as Jane had predicted. Taking us each lightly by the elbow, Pietro led us to the hotel entrance just as a stretch limousine was gliding onto the apron. The driver emerged and opened the door for us to enter. The interior of the limo was tastefully appointed. I came to suspect it had over the years seen its fair share of action!, but not tonight. Everything was very correct, as though we were just going out on a regular date. Pietro offered us drinks and both Jane and I opted for a Chardonnay.

“I think for me,” Pietro pondered, “a Campari on the rocks. I always have to be different!”

The wine was delicious, the ride as smooth as silk and the restaurant sumptuously elegant, with silent footed waiters and true Italian cuisine. There were no menus.

“I wonder,” Pietro said, “if perhaps you would perhaps allow me to order?”
“Of course, Pietro,” Jane said. “Who knows about Italian food like you do?”
“Thank you, my dear. A fine compliment, which I accept, though possibly undeservingly. I think I know your likes quite well by now, but Destiny?”

He turned to me as though I was the most important person in his universe,

“…. what are your special favorites? Pasta with sea-food perhaps, calamari, scallopini, soglioli ….”

“I assure you,” he whispered conspiratorially, “they import it daily all the way up from Rosarito!” ….

“or perhaps carne, vitello…. saltimboca perhaps?”

Fortunately, I had visited enough restaurants on “Witherspoon business” to know my way around an Italian menu, even without seeing it!

The meal that followed was supreme, to put it mildly. And of course, it was long! Six courses, each as delectable as the preceding one. But Pietro was the perfect companion. He knew what to say and when to say it, and more important still, what not to say. If you ask me what we talked about I would not be able to give an answer. Pietro was a master of ‘small talk’. Although the meal lasted for ever, the wine flowed free and this and Pietro’s conversation helped me to relax.

And back at the hotel, on the stroke of midnight, everything went exactly as Jane had predicted. Pietro’s suite was elegant and tasteful, as was, it seemed, everything about him. I followed Jane’s instructions to the letter, obviously to Pietro’s great pleasure.

“How gorgeous you are, my dear, was his comment as I slowly unwrapped my skirt and slipped out of my shoes. “You have a perfect body, and the grooming….” His eyes finished the sentence admirably!

We serviced Pietro exactly has Jane had instructed, and his responses were exactly what she had predicted. His touch was as gentle as a feather and he sighed his appreciation continuously, but never in a way that seemed false. She was right in saying the experience would be sensual and pleasurable, also that night would be long! When Pietro finally came -- inevitably in me rather than in Jane! --- it was with a long sigh almost of regret. We lay side by side on the bed, Pietro’s arms about our shoulders. Dawn had long since broken and the California morning sun was shafting into the room.

“What a splendid night, my dears. One of the best ever, I have to say. Jane, your friend Destiny is a treasure. Wherever did you find such a Goddess?”

“Yes, Destiny is special isn’t she,” I heard Jane murmur.

Goddess or not, Destiny was feeling rather mortal at that point, and in imminent danger of nodding off! However, it was not to be!

“And just in time for breakfast!” Pietro’s voice broke into my waning consciousness.

Fortunately, he meant breakfast, not ‘breakfast’, which many of my “Witherspoon companions” would have meant! There were mild protests. Surely, after such a night, Jane said, Pietro must be tired and need to rest.

“No, my dears, you have both been absolutely wonderful and you shall have a proper breakfast. I insist. I’ve asked especially for bliny’s with fresh blueberry sauce. You’ll love them. And the grapefruit juice will be fresh squeezed at the table. I’ve seen to it.”

And so we lingered over bliny’s with fresh blueberry sauce, drank our fill of the freshest of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice and, heaven oh heaven, real Blue Mountain coffee! Everything with Pietro was perfect and unhurried. Life was to be enjoyed to the full, every moment treasured.

When finally we got to leave --- Pietro insisted on shepherding us to the car --- I breathed a long sigh of relief.

“Quite a character isn’t he,” Jane said.

“Quite,” I replied weakly. “He is indeed. But if I don’t get horizontal soon … ”

“There’s a quiet room at my place,” Jane said. “You’ll be undisturbed. You’ll need your stamina for tonight!”

Those were the last words I registered before drifting into sleep beside her in the car. Jane woke me when we reached her place, and I wondered initially where I was. Immediately I thought of Heidi and how wonderful it would be to call and hear her voice. Such was my state of exhaustion, though, once I had thrown off my clothes and fallen onto the bed in Jane’s dark shaded room, I lapsed immediately into sleep. My cell fell onto the bed beside me.

==================

12