Out of the Bag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DTales
DTales
358 Followers

From her upside-down vantage point, she watched Catherine slide up to her against the wet floor, gliding like an ice skater in her oversized boots. She smirked and held out her hand to help Ellin to her feet.

"Caught ya." Catherine mewed playfully. She ran off, assuming the role of 'it.' Near the overhead walkways was a three-story window divided into rectangular sections about six feet in height. Catherine climbed the window by the support sections, tossing herself effortlessly up by her arms, until she was high enough to press against the window with her legs and propel herself to the walkway, landing on it without even touching the railing.

Ellin whistled gently in awe, or at least she tried to. Her new tongue couldn't make that sound anymore. Ellin charged at the window and jumped up to the support sections, slinging her arms up and tossing herself to the next one. When she reached the same height Catherine was, she saw her standing there, arms folded, waiting for her move.

Ellin pushed against the window and reached for the catwalk railing. She grabbed it under her shoulders and pulled herself up without assistance. She caught her breath, seeing Catherine reach into her purse and pull out a smaller bag of white powder. She dipped her hand into it and rubbed it between her palms.

"What is that?" Ellin pointed.

"Climber's chalk." Catherine answered. "You'll only sweat out of your paws now, so you could easily lose your grip." She clapped her hands together, creating a gentle puff of chalk from her hands.

Ellin took a small sample and rubbed it between her hands, and did the same for her feet. "Ready?" asked Catherine. "It's too hot in here, so let's go back outside. Out that window, we can get to the fire escape, and then we'll have some real fun."

Catherine was off, back on all fours, dashing down the hall and out the window, catching the railing on the fire escape to stop herself. She turned around to watch Ellin follow. Ellin started to run, but before she reached the window, a classroom door opened.

Ellin stopped as quickly as she could and spun around, tucking herself into an alcove, between the wall and the soda machine. Some walked past without seeing her, but one student turned around, announcing that he was thirsty.

The student put his quarters into the machine and got a can of Dr. Pepper. He looked to the sides of the soda machine and saw... nothing. Just before he'd made it to the machine, Ellin shuffled up to the even smaller space between the soda machine and the ceiling. She waited for all the footsteps to sound far enough away before dismounting the machine and stepping out onto the fire exit.

"Nicely done." Catherine complimented before running off. She jumped up the two flights on the fire escape, going the opposite direction most people who use fire escapes would use them. At the top, she jumped up and grabbed the edge of the roof. Ellin was not too far behind.

Catherine pointed to the highest part of the building, separated from where they were by a drop to the roof of the first floor. "That's where we want to be." She said. "You want to go first?"

Ellin nodded. "I'll give it a shot." She stretched her arms a bit and got down on all fours. She propelled herself forward, running up the diagonal slant of an air conditioning duct and jumped. She soared through the air and cleared the edge of the building, tumbling into a somersault to soften her landing.

Looking down from her vantage point, she watched Catherine prepare herself for this run. She took off running and vaulted off the ramp. Once she was airborne, they both knew something was wrong. Her right foot had slipped from the wet rubber of her shoe against the metal. She hadn't been able to generate as much upward momentum, and she would not make the jump.

Ellin reacted immediately, jumping over the edge of the roof, holding herself on the edge with one arm. Catherine smashed into the wall and started to fall, but Ellin grabbed her by her arm. The sudden change in weight pulled her down, and Ellin was holding on with only her fingers. Catherine was unhurt by her impact, but was dangling helplessly from Ellin's grip.

Letting out an incredible groan of exertion, Ellin rose her right arm, and Catherine along with it. Catherine reached up for the roof's edge and took purchase of it. She scurried onto the roof and pulled Ellin up along with her.

Ellin gasped for breath and cradled her aching arm. Catherine unfastened the many buckles from her boots. "You were right about these." Catherine said, standing up to toss them over the side of the building.

"Don't do that! You could hurt someone." Ellin mewed in protest. Catherine stopped herself in mid-throw, instead setting them down on the roof.

Catherine walked over to Ellin and hugged her. "Thank you." She purred. "But... you could've let me fall. I would have landed on my feet."

"I was not going to take that chance." Ellin said. "So... that wasn't a test?"

"No, I just screwed up the jump. And you saved me."

They started to kiss again, rolling around on the roof. The cool breeze could no longer fan out the heat of their lust, their hands groping at each other as their tongues wrestled in their mouths. Catherine's mouth went to Ellin's nipples, taking one in her mouth and suckling from it before giving the same attention to the other.

Ellin moved Catherine's head away from her breasts. "Let's see what this new tongue is good for." She purred with a smile. Ellin moved Catherine to a sitting position on some piece of equipment that neither of them knew what it did, but it was about the height of a seat on a chair, so now it was a chair for Catherine. Ellin moved her head between Catherine's legs.

The average feline tongue contains hooked papillae that are used to groom the fur like a hairbrush. As it was, neither of them had any short hairs to groom, but that didn't mean the tongue was useless. Far from it. Ellin wriggled her tongue up and down, parting Catherine's lips with it, licking back and forth. Catherine writhed as Ellin repeatedly ran her tongue along her slit, pulling it apart with thumb and forefinger and licking deep within.

The heat they both felt was almost unbearable. After a few deep breaths and moans, Catherine lost control and had a leg-twitching orgasm where Ellin refused to move from her post until the twitching had stopped. With a gentle mew, Ellin remarked, "Told you I've done this before."

Ellin popped up from her post and kissed Catherine on the lips. They wrestled together for a bit, Catherine eager to return the flavor, but Ellin not quite ready to stop just yet. Ellin on top, Catherine below her, both gave and received. Only now could Ellin fully appreciate the increased pleasure the textured tongue provided. Catherine was no less enthusiastic or skilled, lapping at Ellin with long deliberate strokes. Ellin grabbed Catherine's buttocks and pulled them apart just a bit to widen the area for her tongue.

They continued this for a while, the heat continuing to build within them. Ellin's body quaked with every little motion, her rear shaking and occasionally bucking out of her tongue's reach. With a gentle moist smile, Catherine firmly grabbed the base of Ellin's tale and held her lower half still. Ellin cried out. Catherine was sitting on the base of her tail, but she pulled it around to tickle Ellin's face.

Ellin could bear this no longer, and smothered her cries of ecstasy into her hand for just a moment before returning to Catherine's slit to bring her around. Catherine threw her head back and came, releasing a long sound between a meow and a growl.

They both tried to catch their breaths, Catherine rolling on top of Ellin for more sloppy kisses. As they remembered where they were and who they were, they took a small rest. Despite their species handicap, they did not take a nap.

"That was awesome." Ellin mewed, kissing Catherine's neck gently.

"The night is still young." Catherine said. "We only had the room for an hour, but meetings of the Cat Lovers Club run until question mark."

"Sounds good to me." Ellin stood, taking a seat on the edge of the roof. "Let's go to the next rooftop. Let's find a place where the neighbors will throw shoes at us to get us to shut up like old Garfield strips. You ready?"

"I'm ready." Catherine stood up herself, brushing her legs a bit as she stood. Ellin took this opportunity to tip backwards and fall from the roof. Catherine gasped and jumped out to grab her, but remembered what she'd told Ellin before.

Catherine fearlessly jumped off the roof and met her down below. After all, what good was landing on your feet if you didn't jump?

-

In Ellin's Intro to Astronomy class, she learned the device Catherine had sat on was apparently some sort of monitoring station. The teacher played the weird sounds it had picked up the other day, which sounded like two cats in heat going at it like porn stars. The class was amused.

Ellin tried to hide her embarrassment. It all sounded so much more erotic in Cat.

-

October. One month later, a few days before Halloween. The new Vice-President of the Cat Lovers Club brought in two pizzas. Instead of the bargain cola Catherine bought last time, Ellin decided to bring something they both liked a lot more: milk.

When eight o'clock came around, there were still just the two of them. Nobody knew had shown up. Maybe they were the only two felanthropes on campus. That would be a shame, but they were enough for each other.

"Sorry I'm late." A tall woman entered the classroom, with amazing orange-red hair and curvaceous figure wrapped in semisheer lace and black bra over tight gray yoga pants. "Is this the Car Lover's Club?"

Both Catherine and Ellin looked at her, and then at each other. "You bet it is!" Catherine stood and offered her hand to shake. "I'm Catherine, but you can call me Kitty. So, you love cats?"

"I do." The redhead spoke with a gentle speech impediment. "I miss my kitties very much. But I see them on the weekends when I go home, like some divorced woman. Am I crazy?"

"Not at all." Ellin offered. "I missed my cats, too, until I met Catherine here. What's your name?"

The redhead shook Ellin's hand. "I'm Tabitha."

"Do you like anchovies?" Ellin gestured to the pizza. Tabitha went for it, taking a slice and folding it down the middle before eating it.

Catherine and Ellin shared a knowing glance as Catherine moved towards the windows.

"Do you mind if I pull up these shades?"

DTales
DTales
358 Followers
12