Out of the Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited until her orgasm had subsided a bit and let go of the beads so that they were hanging out of her arse. He laid down on the bed next to her.

"Hop on top." He commanded. She did what he said. He had noticed some time ago that for some reason she always did whatever he wanted her to do. He liked that about her. She just couldn't bring herself to say no to him. He watched as she straddled him, the beads still sticking out from her arse and he grabbed her hips and positioned her on the tip of his throbbing cock. He pulled her hips down as she slowly slid down his shaft and took most of him inside her first go. She was so wet.

Emily felt her pussy stretch open wide to accommodation Gary's huge cock. Her lips enveloped him and when she looked down she could only see her tiny strip of pubic hair as it connected with his. The string of beads in her arse pressed against Gary's balls which, put pressure on them, and she could feel the next bead pressing against her opening, straining to get in. She clenched her arse cheeks to prevent that from happening, as she was content with the amount of beads inside her now. Having another one pushed in would be too much, what with Gary's cock also inside her.

He pushed himself deep inside her pussy and wondered when the last time she had sex was, as she was so tight. He rocked his hips back and forth and he could feel the beads pushing against his cock as he slid it in and out. He could only just feel the ripples that they made as he grinded against them. He reached up and cupped Emily's face with his hand and brought it down to his own. He kissed her lips gently as he wrapped his other arm around her back, bringing her closer. He missed her so much over the last few months and enjoyed having her in his arms again.

She felt safe in his arms, despite feeling about to explode at having beads in her arse and her pussy filled with his cock. She pulled away from his lips to look at his face again. She trailed her fingers through his chest hair and across to his nipples and gave them a playful tug. He made her feel so alive. Like no-one else ever had.

She felt his arm leave her back and trail down towards her arse. He grabbed her cheeks and spread them wide open. It felt fantastic! She felt him take hold of the beads and she let him tug one out of her. Pop. She leaned forward to give him better access and he slid it back inside her. She supported her weight on her legs and started sliding up and down his cock. He gripped the beads tight so that when she moved her body upwards two of the beads would pop out of her and when she slid back down again, back inside her they would go.

Gary watched as the beautiful naked woman slid up and down his cock, while he tried to concentrate on holding the beads still for her. She made him so horny and he wanted to come so badly. His cock was so hard right now. He wanted her to come at the same time that he did so he reached over and grabbed the vibrator. He turned it on and positioned it right on her clit.

Emily couldn't believe it when Gary grabbed the vibrator and held it against her. She had already come hard three times now. She didn't know how much more she could take. He made her so horny. She could feel another orgasm rising within her again.

"I'm going to come!" she said.

"Me too." She heard Gary whisper from underneath her. She quickened her pace and slid up and down his shaft and the anal beads until she felt like she was going to explode.

Gary couldn't contain himself for much longer. He wanted to come. He wanted to come now! He pressed the vibrator harder against Emily's clit and started thrusting the anal beads in and out of her arse while he tried to hold on.

Emily felt Gary moving the anal beads in and out of her arse as the vibrator buzzed against her clit. She grinded against his cock as she let out a huge scream. "Arghhhhhh!!!!!" She was coming. She was coming hard!

Gary watched as Emily finally let go and gave in to her orgasm. He felt her pussy muscles clench around his cock and it drove him mad. He came with so much intensity that he dropped the vibrator and pulled the ring on the anal beads so that they slid out of her arse the second before she finished her orgasm. This made her scream even more and he gripped onto her hips and pulled her down onto him so that he was as deep as he possibly could be, while he finished coming.

She looked down at him. His eyes were closed and he had a smile on his face. She leaned down and kissed him, trailing her tongue along his lips. She was glad she rang him and asked him to come over when she did.

Gary reached up and pulled her close to him. Her soft breasts pressed against his chest and he held her gently. This woman was everything that he ever dreamed of when it came to a sexual partner. He could feel her hot breath on his chest and he never wanted to let her go again.

12