Out of the Blue

Story Info
Out of the blue.
1.4k words
4
7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The text came so unexpectedly, out of the blue! Of course I expected Him to bring me tea at work the next day, I just didn't expect the orders that came the night before. Corset, stockings, heels, collar just like in one of my pictures, and my toy bag! The night was filled nervous tossing and turning wondering what the next day will bring. I finally gave up on any productive sleep and decided to get up and tackle my dilemma. He was expecting a certain look which I wasn't sure I could pull off. Sure he was kind enough to allow me some latitude since my arm is still not back to full motion but I wanted to be a good slave and deliver what was expected.

I could feel my body, that slight quiver as I pulled out the corset and worked on a way to slip into it. I knew the laces wouldn't be tight enough, but I was banking on him being ok with that since he enjoys tightening them himself. I had to make a quick stop on the way to work which required me to cover my ordered attire with "proper" street clothes.

When I got to work, I could feel the nervous energy coursing through my body. I quickly got into my heels, cuffs and collar and got down to work. It was surreal the way my body and brain were working at such a fevered pitch trying to get as much done as possible before He arrived. My fingers typing like lightning, my brain in overdrive trying to organize everything. The phone rang, he was near!

I heard him pull up and knew I wasn't far from completing my work. As I was filing some paperwork, I felt him walk in the room. My knees almost buckled as I heard him behind me. I went back to my desk and informed him I was almost done. My nerves were on high alert as I could feel my entire body quivering. I was concentrating on my work when He said 'Stand up!' Before I knew it the word 'Huh?' had slipped from my lips. I don't know what I was thinking! He got that look on his face, that look that wondered if I really wanted my ass whipped without uttering a word.

I quickly got up and went over to him, apologizing for my corset not being tight enough. As he turned me around to access my laces I started rambling on about what it took to get into the corset and some other nonsense. He spun me around, looked me in the eyes as his finger touched my lips and I heard 'Shhhhhh, relax'. He finished tightening my laces, ran his fingers across my skin, smacked my ass and sent me back to finish my work.

I could hear him walking around, I knew he was picking out a spot to carry out whatever he had planned for me. When I was finished, he ordered me upstairs to "that" room! A room that I knew all too well, the one he had tortured me in a few years earlier. It was well suited to his needs since that is where the 4 post bed was. I was feeling like I dodged a bullet since I actually brought the bag that has the red satin ropes. I can't imagine what he would have done to me if I didn't have them!

Once upstairs, he removed my skirt and had me sit on the bottom edge of the bed. For the life of me I couldn't get my body to stop shaking! I had no clue where his mind was going although I knew it would be trouble for me! As he laid me back and adjusted me to the position of his choosing I could hear him going through the toy bags. Trouble!! He went for the ropes and found a way to tie them from my wrist cuff, to ankle cuffs, around the bed post, around behind my bent knee and back around the post. When he was finished, my ass was as far down the bed as possible with knees bent, spread wide unable to move and my heels hooked over the bottom of the bed frame! Tied nice and tight, just as he liked. Helpless as he decided what would come next.

The rustling continued as he found my gag and tied it nice and tight. Next came that toy! The evil toy that has become my worst nightmare when he tortures me and warns me not to cum. After finding a suitable, torturous setting, he left it buzzing away on my clit, me laying there helpless and walked out! As I lay there, trying not to cum, unable to move, I could hear him downstairs. There he was chatting on the phone, not a care in the world while I lay up there writhing and whimpering trying not to break the rule while that toy buzzed away! Between my panting and whimpering I could hear his footsteps coming back. That cocky careless attitude, asking if I were enjoying myself. UGGGGG!! The gag was the only thing keeping me from screaming out for mercy, not that it would have mattered to him.

My head was swimming, it felt like I had been laying there for hours, whimpering and squirming when I suddenly realized it wasn't just the toy but him up against me. This time he found an even worse setting on the toy and it took everything in me not to cum. It was like my body was crossing another dimension as I felt him up against me calculating his every movement. Torturing me little by little, pushing me closer and closer to the edge as I could feel him teasing me with just the tip of his cock. Slowly tempting to go further, just a little deeper and then sliding out, over and over again until I couldn't even fathom how to keep from breaking the rules. As I felt him deeper and deeper, over and over, there was no controlling my hips as they thrust, wanting more, barely able to breathe through my gag as the room was spinning and I was falling deeper and deeper into the abyss.

Then I felt him as he gave me his full release deep, hot and wet inside me. I wanted to scream as I felt him flowing through me and wasn't sure if I could stop myself from giving up the fight not to cum. I knew the consequences would be severe to disobey so I bit down hard on my gag, tightened every muscle in my body to keep from disobeying him. I think I was just about to break when somewhere that sounded like a voice far off in the distance came the orders to cum!! I could feel my body break as I heard the panting scream through my gag as I felt my body give up everything to him. Shaking and thrusting and unable to control myself as if he was the one controlling my every response. I could feel him loosening the gag as I lay there, completely spent and used up by him, for him. Grateful I am his slave.

As he loosened the ropes I just lay there, unable to think or move. He quietly whispered for me to get myself back together as he left the room. After a few minutes, I managed to get myself off the bed and to the floor where I spent the next 10 minutes trying to stop my head from spinning and catching my breath as I cleaned up the ropes and got everything back in order. Once back downstairs he looked at me with his piercing baby blues and that amazing smile, kissed me on the nose, then the lips. He could feel the quivering in my body and knew that once again we had visited that place where time and space stand still. That place where breathing is not an option and it would take me a day to recover from. Where my body and every response was under his control.

He made sure I was ok as He went to leave...then he came back for one more embrace, letting me know everything would be fine as he felt my quivering body sink in his arms. It is always in that moment, in his arms, that I know why he was sent to me and I to him. Soul-mates for life, never to be parted...