Out of the Frying Pan...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point she stopped and reach up to clasp me firmly by the chin, which she then held steady while her mouth then passionately kissed my own. Again, it was her tongue aggressively taking charge, entering my own mouth while her lips pressed against my own.

"Mmmmm... you taste good," she purred. "I can't wait to taste the rest of you!"

I felt alarmed but powerless to stop her. She then grabbed my wrists and held them over my head and up against the tile walls behind me while she continued forcibly kissing me. After a few seconds of this her mouth then made its way down to my neck & shoulders.

"Mmmmm... so very nice," she whispered contentedly, before then adding: "Did you know that Nicole told me that you're more-than-pretty-enough to be a stripper? She says you've got the perfect body for it. And I agree with her!"

"I thought she was really beautiful," I stammered in response, not knowing what else to say. "She really knew how to move her body!"

"I'm sure you could move your body, as well, Chastity," Mrs. Riverstoke laughingly responded. "Your face, your breasts, and your long legs are all quite luscious."

I blushed.

"Thank you, ma'am... that's very kind of you to say."

"And I especially love your luscious ass... how would you like it if I asked YOU to give me a sexy nude lap dance?"

I blushed even deeper. There was no way that was ever going to happen!

"What do you mean? In here?"

"No, I mean down at the 'Pink Pussycat' lounge," she laughed, sarcastically. "Of course I mean here!"

"I'm... I'm really not sure I can do that."

"Well I AM sure," she responded. "And since I'm your boss I believe that I'm the one calling the shots!"

At this point she then reached over to turn on the sound system she had installed in her bathroom, before then turning to face me. "Stand up, Chastity, and wiggle your sweet ass for me!"

My mouth was open as I blinked at her. Was she serious?

"Here? In the bathtub?"

"Sure, why not?" Her eyes were laughing at me.

Her bathroom stereo system was apparently hooked up to some romantic-music-playlist of the types of songs best suited to a leisurely soak in the tub. Right now it was blaring out a song that I later learned was Barry White's 'Never Never Gonna Give You Up,' although I'd never heard of him or it before now. I struggled to rise to my feet without slipping, still not sure what to do next. Mrs. Riverstoke smiled and reached out her hands to keep me from losing my balance. Her fingers came to rest on my wet legs, along the sides of my thighs. Her eyes were gazing longingly at my pussy, which only made me even more nervous & apprehensive.

"Let's see how you move this gorgeous body," she urged in a quiet voice, running her tongue along her upper lip, and I tried to oblige her by swaying my hips slightly back and forth. Her hands were now caressing my upper legs, her fingers massaging my wet, silky-smooth skin as I saw her lick her lips. Again her eyes met mine.

"Perhaps you'd feel more comfortable turning around and grabbing the towel rack on the wall behind you?" she asked, and before I could reply she was already helping me to make the transition without slipping.

"Yes, ma'am," I belatedly responded, realizing that I was now presenting my naked wet-behind to her. It was then that I remembered her fascination with Nicole's gorgeous derriere at the strip club, and decided to emulate it here and now. Firmly gripping the towel-bar for support, I bent over slightly, arching my back and slowly pushed my butt out as seductively as I possibly could.

I was immediately rewarded by the feel of her hands gliding up the sides of my hips, followed by the touch of her hot breath on my exposed rear end immediately before her lips locked on my rump with a series of warm, wet, and passionate kisses.

"Mmmmmm... now this is more like it," I heard her murmur. "Such a delicious little ass!"

The kisses and licking continued, even increasing in tempo. I gasped in ecstasy. I'm not a lesbian, but my employer was clearly finding my bottom every bit as desireable as she'd found Nicole's earlier in the evening. I slowly pushed out my butt so that it was even more into her face.

The next thing I knew, her tongue was suddenly thrusting its way up into my ass crack. I involuntarily shuddered. This was incredible! It was followed seconds later by her inflicting several love bites on my ass-cheeks that had me squirming and whimpering with pleasure!

She laughed and sharply slapped my behind.

"This is mine," I heard her announce. "All mine!"

What else could I do? I surrendered completely. I was hers!

After a minute or two more of her sensually smooching my ass (that I truly enjoyed every second of), she then forcibly turned me around by my hips and immediately stuck her face up tightly against my pussy, her tongue now aggressively entering my vagina while her hands moved to cup my ass and pull me close to her.

"Widen your legs," she ordered, and I did so. Immediately her mouth was back, aggressively licking and sucking on my exposed clit. "You taste delicious!"

She continued sucking, kissing and licking my wet body all over for the next several minutes, before deciding that it was time for us to exit the tub.

"We're beginning to get all 'pruney,' Chastity," she announced, smiling. "Let's finish bathing one another so that we can leave this water behind!"

She then quickly soaped me up, spending what I thought was an inordinate amount of time on my ass, and I did the same for her. I must admit, it was fun!

Within minutes we were both squeaky-clean and out of the tub, drying one another off with these big fluffy towels. She then ordered me to apply some kind of expensive body-lotion to her skin, every square inch of it, with her then doing the same to me.

"You're spending the night in my bed with me," she softly murmured, looking me directly in my eyes with a predatory, almost hungry expression. "I have all kinds of things I intend to do with this delicious body!"

Her hands ran possessively up my sides as she spoke. I wanted to resist, really I did! I mean, I'm NOT a lesbian! But this was clearly not the time to challenge her by saying no.

Our oiled-up, nude bodies were now locked in an embrace, my arms up around her neck while hers were down around my waist, her hands possessively kneading my ass-cheeks while she continued kissing me passionately, long & hard.

She then led me, hand-in-hand, into her bedchamber. It was impressive, to say the least. The bed itself was enormous, with an old-fashioned canopy over the top, along with expensive cotton-blended sheets and quilted coverings atop the huge, firm mattress that she gently assisted me up onto, affectionately patting my ass as she did so.

I expected her to immediately follow, but instead noticed her walking over to the closet to retrieve what looked like a small gym-bag.

"This is my toy-box," she explained, laying it up onto the bed beside me. She then reached into it and pulled out what appeared to be a couple of soft, long, velvety strips of dark cloth, which she proceeded to use to tie my wrists together.

"What's this for?" I protested. "I'm not trying to get away!"

"Hold still, and stop struggling... this will only take a few seconds!"

After binding my wrists, she then used the second cloth to wrap around my head, over my eyes, blindfolding me.

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked in my little-girl voice, pleadingly.

"I'm simply going to enjoy you," she replied, laughing. "And you'll enjoy it, as well!"

"You promise?"

"I promise," she laughed, slapping me on my ass as she then positioned me facing the wall, on my elbows and knees, so that I was now face down & ass up. I felt her wet lips lightly kiss me on my upturned bare bottom before she then began removing something else from her so-called 'toy-box.'

"I really think you're going to like this, Chastity," she remarked, almost matter-of-factly. "In any case, I know that I'M certainly going to enjoy it!"

I could hear her adjusting something around her waist, but had no idea what it was, or what was about to happen next. But about a minute later I could feel her now climbing up behind me, her lips once again lovingly kissing my curvy, oiled-up rump as her fingertips glided up my legs.

"You want to please me, don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"That's my good, obedient slavegirl," she laughed.

Again she kissed my butt before then briefly biting it hard enough to elicit a yelp from me. She laughed. I could now feel her pressing up closely behind me, mounting me from behind, the front of her thighs pressed up against the backs of my own, with one of her hands resting on my ass-cheek while a hard, plastic object began probing at my butt-crack.

"I'm about to fuck you now, Chastity dear," she announced in an authoritative voice. "Open yourself up for me, like the submissive little slavegirl that you are!"

Of course, in my current bound and helpless state, I really had little choice in the matter. I whimpered as I felt the plastic, phallic-shaped device enter me from behind, up into my awaiting pussy. It was oiled up with lotion, giving it a smooth entry, but I gasped in surprise just the same!

Here I was, an eighteen-year old girl, being forcibly (well, semi-forcibly) taken sexually in the doggy-style position by a dominant, older, predatory female, her hands now grabbing my hips and rocking me steadily back and forth.

"You look so incredibly beautiful like this," she remarked, her fingernails digging into my skin. I found myself moaning softly to the motions of our movements, which seemed to further amuse her.

"How does it feel, being fucked by another woman, Chastity?" she asked me.

It was actually feeling quite indescribable, so I said nothing.

"Answer me," she ordered, sharply slapping my ass while continuing to penetrate me in rhythmic fashion. "How does it feel, being my sexy little play-toy?"

"I... I... I like it," I bleated. "I only want to please you, ma'am!"

"Yes... you ARE pleasing me," she laughed, again sharply slapping me on the butt. "I've been wanting to fuck this luscious body of yours ever since I first eyed your naked little ass while you were showering in jail!"

Her hands by now were gliding up my back, reaching around to squeeze my tits, before eventually returning to my legs, thighs, and of course, my rump, which she affectionately squeezed while continuing to rock me back & forth, my ass-up and face-down into her pillow. I could tell that my body was rapidly building towards a huge sexual climax.

"I'm yours, ma'am," was all I could think of to say in response, as her hands massaged my rear-end along with the occasional slap. "All yours!"

"I'm going to be fucking you a LOT over the next several weeks," she leered. "So you'd probably better get used to it!"

"I will!"

I then moaned aloud, causing her to laugh again and squeeze my butt.

Within seconds I finally came, involuntarily wailing while she continued holding me tightly, rocking me hard with her nails pressing even deeper into the soft-flesh of my firm tushie! It was nothing short of glorious!

I could hear her still laughing softly as I moaned my final release, her body then gently lowering itself down atop my own, with her lips now pressing up against the back of my neck as she continued slightly rocking me with her dildo still lodged deep inside of me.

We both then laid there, panting together, her tongue licking at my shoulders while kissing me at the same time.

"You belong to me," she murmured, nibbling at my ear. "I own you!"

I could only quietly moan in response.

Eventually she rose up off of me, pulling her strap-on dildo out of me, and proceeded to turn me over so that she could begin kissing and sucking on my tits. I, of course, remained tied up and blindfolded, and didn't resist. It was clear to me that my body was giving her immense pleasure, and that deeply satisfied me for some unexplained reason.

Soon her mouth was again traversing down my body, to my flat stomach and then further down until she was pushing my legs apart and her mouth attacking my pussy, her tongue again taking command as it entered past my lips and began sucking on my clit. My hips were involuntarily gyrating as she brought me to a loud orgasm!

She continued kissing and licking my body for another minute or so before then positioning me once again onto my knees, only this time with my face now pressed up against her own vagina, as she had apparently found time to remove the strap-on she'd worn to fuck me with moments earlier. I now realized that she wanted me to begin licking her own pussy!

As I've repeatedly stated, I'm not really a lesbian, but I was in no position to object or pull away. And so I began to do to her what she'd already done to me, which was to lick and suck on her own bathed & sweet-smelling pussy... not hard to do... my tongue instinctively wrapping itself around her clitoris. It came naturally, and she seemingly really appreciated my efforts, as her hands grasped my head, her fingernails tightly locking into my hair, as I then brought her to a successful climax, judging by her loud screams of release.

It was then that she finally removed the blindfold and untied my wrists, allowing me to wrap my arms around her and kiss her passionately while she did the same to me. Again, her mouth proceeded to visit every square inch of my nude body, ending up on my ass, which she particularly delighted in, with me arching my back and wiggling it seductively to great effect!

"Now... being a pretty little lesbian-owned-slavegirl isn't so bad, is it?" she laughed, kissing me softly on my lips.

"No, I guess not," I responded. "At least not if you've got the right mistress!"

She slapped my ass. I laughed.

12