Out of the Rain

Story Info
A downpour brings lovers together.
2k words
3.8
36k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
longlegs
longlegs
8 Followers

The breeze, blowing through the trees, feels so very pleasant. The sun is trying to peak out from behind the clouds, maybe it won't rain. Stopping at The Springs park waiting for this reunion with John, my heart is thumping wildly with anticipation. I haven't spoken to him in years, his phone call Tuesday suggesting we meet took me by surprise. Walking down by the fountain and little gazebo...I notice a few changes in the park. Now a little building stood at the very end of the park where the trail winds upward around the hillside.

While waiting for John to arrive, I walk down by the spring and across the little footbridge. Continuing on, I walk to where connecting white columns form a semi circle creating a large trellis for many vines and flowers to wind around. Looking up I see a blonde man walking toward me, as his form is approaching I see he is wearing sun glasses. Slowly the man removes his glasses and smiles a broad smile. His wonderful blue eyes danced happily as he says "Jen, so nice to see you again."

For a moment there was uncertainty, then we laugh and embrace. As he is still holding me, loosely now, he runs his hand across my hair, in a (long ago) familiar fashion, "you've cut your hair, I like it."

"Thanks, I see you must wear contacts too now," I say. "No, I had eye surgery, it is great."

"So, it has been such a long time," he said. I nodded my agreement...and we started walking, as we had so many times in this park. "I was just thinking how many years ago it has been since we walked together in this park, what 17 years now?" he was saying.

"Yes, that is right, seems like only yesterday," I said, "so many things have happened to us since then."

"Both of us have had our share of loves and losses...have kids from our previous marriages," I say smiling. He could only smile back as that summed up what had happened to us...John with a few failed marriages, me with one...John with a few kids, me with one. Time does a lot to a person...some good some bad, but John looked great. He didn't look the 34 years he is now. "I thought about you last month...my birthday, then yours, you turning 35 this year, I always did like older women," his stated, smile broadening.

"Ah, remember though for those two days prior to my birthday, we are the same age," I was saying, "every year, you come to mind on our birthdays."

Just then some lightning cracked in the distance. "Sounds like it is going to rain on us," John said, "that is how we parted, all those years ago, rain pounding down." John and I had been childhood sweethearts, everyone had thought we would marry, and at 17 and 18, we really were making a big decision. That day he was referring to so many years ago, we had been talking about the future as we had so many times before. Where we would live, how many kids we would have...all of that...then we both realized neither of us were ready for that large of a commitment. In the end, we promised to keep in touch and parted way...with the rain starting to come down now, it made me think of standing and watching him drive away in the rain that day, very long ago.

"That was so long ago," John was saying, watching the emotions crossing my face. Grabbing my hand, he pulled me toward that building I had seen at the end of the park..."we are going to get drenched if we don't get out of the rain," he offered. So we ran to the little building...the door was not locked...so we slip inside. This was the only place to escape the rain...as we glanced out...we could see water pouring through the little gazebo...the boards not meeting all across the top of it...not a solid roof.

Inside this little building with John, it seemed so small...it looked bigger from the outside. "Not a large building," John was saying as if reading my mind, "but it will have to do."

"Looks like you got soaked anyway," he was noticing. Looking down I remembered that the outfit I had on was an off white short/jumper and you could clearly see I was either cold or excited (maybe a little of both). John hadn't missed what it did to my shape either, "wow, you look great," he was staring/stating. With the outfit being wet, it now clung to ever part of my body (or at least the parts he was checking out),"you have such a great shape, no longer that thin girl I once knew," he was saying.

All those years ago, I had been so thin, barely 100 lbs soaking wet...now, 35 lbs heavier, with a shape to that formerly almost shapeless body. Smiling, he said, "you have filled out nicely, and to think I could have had that body." I started to say something...but my teeth started to chatter...I was getting cold, or nervous at this line of conversation. John could see the memories come flooding across my face...as I was thinking how we had never "gone all the way"...just the usual heavy petting as they used to call it. "John, that was so long ago, we thought we were doing what was best for us then," I finally was able to say between chattering teeth.

All of a sudden, John is holding me...confused, I look at his face, "your cold, I am going to warm you up some." At first he is holding me loosely...wrapping his arms, and curving his back in a warming fashion. Feeling me peering up at his face, he glances at me then starts to kiss me...lightly, unsure at first, then feeling acceptance, he deepens his kiss. The warmth of his body against mine, and the deepening kiss is awakening those old feelings of familiarity. "Jen, I have wanted to hold you like this, touch you like this, for so long," he whispers.

"Yes," is all I can say. Such emotions, feelings running over me as his hands are running all over my back...then back up to the back of my head. Holding me there...he looks into my eyes, searching mine. He is looking for the response that matches his, his eyes are telling me of the desire that has been held ...waiting for a chance. Looking at my face, he starts to unbutton my jumper, holding my gaze as one, then another comes open. He hesitates with the button at my naval...making sure that it is ok for him to proceed. Feeling no resistance, he quickly continues his task.

Once the last one has been unbuttoned...he slides one side of my jumpsuit off my shoulder. Pressing his lips to my shoulder he starts kissing, nibbling at my shoulder...I breath in sharply as he allows his hands to roam across my back, then pull me closer to him. Slowly he runs his tongue across my clavicle...and up my neck (remembering that as one of my most sensitive spots)...a low moan escapes me, "John, please don't stop," comes from my lips quietly.

Lingering in the center of my chest, he moves his kisses downward to the edge of my bra. Running his tongue just inside, the heat he is creating is making me shake with emotion and desire. Running his kisses and tongue along my other shoulder, and clavicle, I am pressing my body against his...I am wanting so much more. Looking into my eyes again, he reaches for my bra, unhooking it...he slowly runs his hands up underneath each breast and runs his thumbs over my nipples...ever so lightly.

So overcome with desire, all I can whisper is, "Oh, John." Loosening his hold on me, allowing the jumper to completely drop to the floor, he looks at me...standing before him, half naked. Smiling, desire clearly in his eyes, he lowers his head once more, he takes first one then the other nipple in his mouth...running his tongue over my nipples then sucking one, then the other in completely. Lightly nibbling each tip, he has me arching toward him...wanting to give him all of my body.

Such fierce desire is consuming me...years of wondering, wanting to know how his body would feel naked, against mine...I want to touch him, feel all of him. I reach out to tug at some of his clothing, he says, "not yet, I want this to last a little longer." His tongue heads downward as he holds my arching body, he begins to drop on his knees. Circling my breasts once more with his tongue...and nibbling teasingly on their tips, he runs his tongue over my stomach, then to my navel...his hands resting upon my hips momentarily.

Tugging at my panties, he begins to pull them downward, rubbing my hips, and inner thighs as he does so. Running his hands over my butt, and hips, he plays with my inner thighs until I am wreathing. He pulls my hips to him, kissing down one side, then holding my butt, he pushes his tongue into the folds of my pussy lips...and brings it upward. I gasp, spreading my legs slightly, not wanting him to stop his explorations. Gently his tongue is probing and licking at my clit...then sliding his hand up my inner thigh, he pushes two fingers just inside of me...in and out he starts a very slow rhythm, going ever so much deeper. Years of desire for him...come flooding over me...as my body launches into a very hard orgasm.

Straightening, he says, "Now I will let you touch me." Running his hands along my shoulders, and down to my wrists, he places my hands at the top of his waist band. Kissing him very deeply, I pull his shirt from his jean shorts, up and over his head. Once I drop his shirt to the floor, I run my hands across his (considerably hairier) chest, and shoulders, placing kisses on his shoulders and neck. I must feel his chest against mine, I rub my breasts against his chest.

Seeing the blue eyes, turning green with desire, I lower my hands once again to his waistband. I unsnap his jean shorts quickly, and push them downward along with his briefs, exposing his very hard cock. Gently I start stroking it up and down...feeling him tighten his hold on me, I let my fingers get tangled in the matt of hair, then play with his balls...as he groans, "Jen, I love the feel of your hands on my body."

Rubbing my body against his, I tease him some before, dropping to my knees in front of him. Still gently stoking his very hard cock, I place my tongue at its tip...and swirl it around. As I continue to play with his balls with one hand, I place my mouth completely around his hardened shaft. In and Out I have his cock going in my mouth, deeper, more and more...until he is closing his eyes with need, as he had created within me. As he is close to orgasm, he pulls me up to him...kissing me deeply, he whispers, "I have to feel your body around mine, be inside of you."

Gently he presses his cock just inside my very wet body, pulling me harder against him, he presses in deeper, and deeper, until our bodies are as much one as they could ever be. With a wonderful rhythm, slowly he goes in and out, in and out...as we are holding each other so tightly, frantically feeling as much of each other as we can...we orgasm very hard together.

Reality returning to both of us, we realize the rain is calming some...but neither of us wanted to leave that building, just now...we both just stand there together, holding each other tightly, watching the rain, not wanting this moment to end.

longlegs
longlegs
8 Followers