Out of the Whiteness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,073 Followers

With Mum's nipple back in my mouth, I grasped it with my teeth right at the bottom. My teeth gripped my mother's nipple tightly, but not too tightly, I hoped. I pulled my head up causing my teeth to scrape along her nipple. The intensity of Mum's moans increased.

This was it. My balls were pushing a full load into my cock which was swelling as a result. I wasn't capable of speech right then but as my cum began to spurt into Becky's mouth, I thought "I'm cumming, cumming, cumming."

Both women must have felt my thoughts as they began their own orgasms. Mum was first, she let out a series of yips as she pulled my head towards me allowing me to engulf much of her tit with my mouth. Becky followed suit as soon as the first ropes of cum began to overwhelm her tonsils.

We all completed our orgasms at roughly the same time. Both women maneuvered their bodies back to their original places beside me. They replaced my hands on their asses. Both of their hands were caressing my upper body right down to my balls. Their movements were causing my dick and I to jerk in spasm. Little bits of cum still dribbled out of the slit in my little head. Becky swiped it with her finger in order to give Mum a little taste.

Mum seemed to like my flavour as she pulled Becky's hand to her mouth and licked it clean of the residue. I think all three of us sort of dozed off.

I awoke sometime later. I needed to get a clock in this room. It didn't make that much difference to me but I think knowing the time is imprinted on our brains at an early age.

With just me in the room, my mind was free to run through my memories of the previous block of time. I was learning more and more about my powers each day. I knew that I could give strict orders, like I did with Doctor Chump and the ugly old nurse and they would obey. I could make relatively open ended suggestions that the recipient would ponder within themselves allowing the suggestion to grow in any direction the recipient wanted. I could reach into their minds allowing me to eavesdrop on their thoughts or just get a sense of their inner feelings.

I wondered if this was all or would I discover more powers or different powers. Like the fat sergeant in the POW camp that I had seen in an ancient TV series, I thought it was "Innterrreshting." Funny.

My attention was diverted back to reality when Mum and Becky returned to my room. Obviously, they had both showered as their hair still looked damp and the only body coverings they wore were huge, fluffy, terry cloth robes. I wondered if they had showered together. I hadn't meant it to be a direct question to them but they both nodded their hands in response.

I think they were going to join me on my bed again but I was very tired. I really didn't want company at that point in time. Mum and Becky sat down on the couch next to my bed. They seemed to sense my approval as they sat with their arms around each other, launching into a makeout session.

Even the knock at the door didn't interrupt their kissing of each other. But the knocks did make me stop leering at my two women and focus on the two nurses who had just entered.

They walked up to the other side of the bed opposite the side where Mum and Becky were located.

One nurse was a dirty blonde and the other a redhead. I had learnt to appreciate redheads from the porn I had seen. Both of these nurses were youngish, maybe in their mid twenties. It was hard to see through their shapeless uniform dresses what kind of figures they had.

The blonde nurse spoke first. "It seems you three were having a great time together just a little while ago,"

"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"We could hear you all the way out at the nursing station," responded the redhead. "We all could."

I knew none of us were that loud. They must have felt my thoughts.

"We decided we wanted to give you a show," announced the blonde.

The two women turned towards each other, stepped forward and wrapped their arms around each other. Soon, the nursing duo was making out, tongues in the other's mouth. I could see their tongues pushing at each other's cheeks, their jaws trembling.

I was definitely enjoying this but I wanted to see skin. The two nurses continued their awesome kissing demonstration. To that they added rubbing their hands all across their mate's body. Hands cupped ass cheeks. They pawed at each other's chests. Then each began to undo the zippers on the backs of their uniforms.

It was almost like a stereo production. The two nurses moaned into each other's mouths from one side of the bed. And, Mum and Becky were doing the same on the other side of the bed. Yup, Mum and Becky must have picked up on my pleasure and were making out as well. Somewhere along the way, their robes had fallen away leaving them mostly naked.

I wasn't sure where to look as both sights were intriguing and provocative. I decided to focus on the nurses as Mum and Becky weren't going anywhere. My cock was definitely demonstrating its approval of the goings on in the room. I was able to get my hands on it but only on top of the blankets. My arms and hands were just too tired to accomplish anything more.

I really needed another set of hands to work on me. While I was deciding whether to interrupt Mum and Becky, another nurse came into the room stripping off her uniform even before the door had finished closing. She was an older woman, my mother's age I guessed, with a pretty good figure and exciting lingerie under that uniform.

The two nurses had each other naked at this point. Becky had her head buried in Mom's pussy with her own ass in the air. The older nurse approached me from their side of the bed. The redhead lay down across my legs. The blonde had the redhead's legs over her shoulders allowing her to eat the other's flaming red cunt.

The older nurse gave me a few deep, passionate kisses, with lots of tongue, while she flailed about pulling the sheets off of me bearing my cock to the room.

I felt like I was suffering a visual overload. The women were all turning me on to an extent never enjoyed by me before. The older nurse had my cock in one hand and my balls in the other. She made sure that her positioning didn't interfere with my watching the two duos doing their thing.

My cock was leaking pre-cum from the slit in my little head. The older nurse would lick it off while continuing to jack me off and gently rub my balls. The other women changed sides so that Mum was now licking Becky's pussy and the redhead the blonde's cunt. My nurse was sucking my cock deep into her mouth.

I had received so many blowjobs since coming out of the whiteness that I was becoming a good judge of the merits of each one I received. The older nurse was only adequate at the job. Becky had been much better earlier in the day and had set the bar high for those who were to follow.

I wanted to experience the redhead's oral skills. Her plump lips simply invited a guy to slip his dick within them. The two nurses changed positions. The older nurse was carpet munching on her colleague's cunt.

The redhead, in the meantime, had dived right down onto my prick. I found enough strength in my arm to wrap a hand in her long, flowing red locks. The ties that had kept her hair in a bun until the last few minutes must have come loose. The woman was doing a great job at imitating a Hoover on my dick. This girl had it all orally. She deepthroated me. She did the ice cream tongue dance on my cock. From time to time, she would wrap her tits around my wang. I didn't have the energy to fight back my ejaculation as I had this morning.

When I was ready, I came. My cocksucker had changed positions and my prick ended up spurting all over her face and tits. My coming had urged the other four women across the line into orgasm as well. Everyone came.

I was completely drained of semen, energy, and strength. I fell asleep. Very fatiguing.

petskunk
petskunk
2,073 Followers
12