Out of Town, Out of Mind Ch. 04

Story Info
The timid wife becomes curious.
2.9k words
4.24
80k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon relaxed beneath Jeff, savoring the intimate afterglow. Her satisfied mind felt calm and comfortable. The room was quiet. Apparently Greg and Kate were done too.

The mattress sank, as new weight pressed on the bed next to her pillow. Sharon looked to see who’d joined them.

Kate sat on the edge and glanced from Sharon to Jeff several times, before asking in an accusatory tone, “Honey, what did you do to her?”

Sharon tensed, suddenly afraid this had all been a horrible mistake.

Jeff raised up on his arms, but kept his softening cock pressed inside of her. Jeff smiled at his wife, and when Kate smiled back, Jeff said with satisfaction, “I made her come.”

A small hand slithered down Sharon’s stomach and forced its way between their bodies to the point where they were still joined. Kate said, “Did you come too? Let me see.”

Jeff pulled out and rolled off.

Sharon felt the loss of his warmth and his cock with a sense of regret. Normally, she’d complain when her husband, Greg, left her before the minimum cuddle time had elapsed, but as Kate’s hand cover her mons and pressed between her wet folds, she didn’t have time to feel abandoned.

“Oh, Sweetheart. Jeffery has left quite a mess down here,” said Kate, straddling Sharon’s torso to get a closer look. “Husband’s can be such slobs, can’t they? We are always cleaning up after them.” Her lips covered Sharon’s pussy and began to suck out Jeff’s mess.

The sensation gave the nerve endings a jump-start Sharon thought was impossible. But as her friend’s tongue wormed inside her slick cunt, she felt life coursing back between her thighs. Kate’s crotch swayed above her, spread wide and glistening with Greg’s seed. She stared at the open and engorged labia of the freshly fucked pussy with a sense of wonder. Never had she dreamed of seeing such a sight in person and never such a sight created by her husband with another woman.

She stared, transfixed by the phenomenon, until Greg’s voice whispered, “Go ahead, Sweetie, lick her.” He knelt next to the bed and gazed at the thoroughly spunked pussy with his wife. “You know you want to.”

Kate hummed on Sharon’s clit, and she closed her eyes when a wave of pleasure pulsed up to her nipples.

Greg folded a pillow and tucked it under his wife’s head. “There you go. Now you won’t strain your neck.”

It was so close, Sharon could smell her friend’s drenched pussy, but she couldn’t bring herself to open her eyes.

“Doesn’t it feel good, what she’s doing to you? Don’t you think she’d like the same thing?” Greg asked.

He had a point. Kate was making her squirm and she’d unconsciously opened her thighs to allow easier access.

“Sharon, watch me,” demanded Greg.

She opened her eyes to find her nose only a few inches from Kate’s sodden cunt. Greg placed his finger above the swollen gash and swiped through it. There was an immediate groan from Kate, and it vibrated hard against Sharon’s mound.

Greg turned the damp finger over and painted his wife’s lips with the combination male/female juice. He said, “Open up.”

Sharon obeyed, and Greg stuck it in. The flavor was not unpleasant, almost tasteless in fact.

The finger left her mouth and returned to Kate’s clasping pussy. Sharon watched, as Greg slipped half of it inside of her. Luminous goo pushed out around it. This time, she watched Greg’s finger travel to his own mouth, where he sucked on it hungrily. “Mmm, tastes great.”

Kate’s mouth lifted from her oral amusement long enough to say, “Sharon, do me, please. I’m so horny.”

What else could she do? Tentatively, Sharon lifted her head, stuck out her tongue and gave Kate’s clitoris a snaky flick. Immediately, Kate groaned and pressed back against her friend. Sharon felt like a jellyfish had swallow her face, until Greg, laughing, pushed Kate away, and said to his wife, “I’ll help keep her from smothering you.”

Leaning in close for a good view, Greg cupped and spread Kate’s ass and held it firm so Sharon could experiment safely.

Sharon began with small, tasty forays. Encouraged by her friends groaning response against her own pussy, she soon learned the better she gave the better she got. It wasn’t long before she was clamped to Kate like a vacuum, so her tongue could flail away. She tried to mimic what felt good to her, never quite sure she did it right. Copious amounts of her husband and Kate’s juices flooded her palate. She liked it.

Kate seemed extremely pleased, and shuddered repeatedly.

Suddenly, there was a new pressure against Sharon’s ass. At first she thought it was an honest mistake, made in the heat of passion. But the pressure persisted until the sphincter gave way.

Sharon arched her back and clenched her ass, against the new invasion. “What’s that in my bottom!”

Greg looked to see, and then smiled. “Jeff has in little finger in you. How does it feel.”

“Huge!”

“Does it hurt?”

“No, it’s just… different,” said Sharon. In fact, to know Jeff was involved heightened the thrill. Combined with Kate’s mouth, it felt pretty good.

She watched Greg wet his pinky finger. “Her turn,” he whispered, and pressed it against Kate’s tight hole. Sharon felt the body above her tense, as the finger popped in past the first knuckle.

Another finger began to push inside Sharon’s pussy. Greg did the same to Kate, and copied the seesaw motion she felt below. Sharon’s responsibilities were now reduced to teasing Kate’s swollen clitoris. The men had taken over, almost. A small hand slipped down and began to fondle one of her large breasts. It traced her nipple and pinched it awake.

Sharon had two free hands, and was able to slide them up Kate’s flat tummy to capture both of her perky boobs. The soft globes had hard, pointy centers that demanded teasing.

This foursome continued for several minutes until Kate suddenly exploded. Her bucking screams surprised everyone and they all smiled at her passionate release.

She rolled off to the side, leaving Jeff to attend to Sharon’s pussy alone.

Now that Kate was out of the way, Sharon looked down her body to see Jeff’s hands busy with her two orifices. The double penetration increased intensity, while Greg watched with keen interest. “How’s that feel, Honey? You look so sexy.”

“Do I?” She hoped so. She wanted to please him and it really pleased her. “It feels very nice.”

He bent down and sucked on a nipple and tweaked the other briefly, and then slipped his fingers down to help stimulate her clit.

Jeff took his oiled fingers from her pussy, glazed her right nipple and then sucked it.

Greg latched onto the left nipple, and suckled next to his friend.

The idea of Greg and Jeff sharing her, sucking her, pleasuring her, was too much. Sensory overload swept from her pussy throughout her body in a tidal wave of pulsing ecstasy. They didn’t stop until she pushed their heads away.

Greg kissed her passionately. “You’re wonderful, Sharon. Thank you for this,” he said, and then left for the bathroom.

Jeff leaned on his elbow to her right and Kate revived enough to lean over her from the left side. First Kate kissed Sharon and said thank you. Then Jeff kissed Sharon and said thank you. Then they repeated. Everyone’s mouth tasted of sex, only the texture and technique were different. Finally, as Kate massaged Sharon’s left breast and Jeff fondled her right, they kissed each other over the middle. Sharon watched the married couple swap tongues and felt their heat pass down through their arms to her chest.


“I need some more wine,” Sharon announced, leaving the necking pair on the bed. After refilling her glass she sat down in a chair and became an audience. Kate and Jeff continued to make out and fondle each other. The erotic show had its effect. Sharon felt arousal spring anew from the stimuli of her two naked friends.

When Greg came out of the bathroom Sharon went in and freshened up. Once she felt acceptably clean, she walked back into the room to find Kate sandwiched between the two men. They were sucking on her tits. She pumped an erection in each hand. There was no quit to that woman’s sex drive. The men were behaving like 18-year-old studs.

Watching them enjoy each other, Sharon felt no shame. The whole group sex dynamic seemed comfortable after a few orgasms. Everyone had their share of pleasure, fair and balanced coitus. But, like any other sex act, there are only so many combinations you can try before something new has to be added to spice things up. Dragging a desk chair close to the action, she sat down to enjoy the show, satisfied just to sit this one out. Or so she thought, until an idea of something new popped into her head. The lurid thought so foreign to her, she didn’t know how if she could initiate it.

With her new adventurous spirit, Sharon said, “Hey, you guys, I want to see something different.”

The threesome stopped in mid-stroke to stare at Sharon. She recognized the look of surprise her husband made whenever she showed initiative. Greg asked, “What is it, Honey?”

“I was thinking I’d like to see you and Jeff do something to each other.”

“I don’t think…” Greg began.

Kate sprang up. “Woo-hoo, that would be different!” she said, releasing the cocks. “Good idea, Sharon. They like watching us together. I think I’d like to see them return the favor.”

The two men furrowed their brows and began to weakly protest, but knew they were trapped by their own agenda.

“Greg if you don’t do this for me you’ll be a hypocrite. I did things to make you happy. So you should repay the favor. It won’t kill you guys to play along for a change.”

The men sat quiet for a minute, thinking it over. Sharon and Kate huddled up to discuss what they should do.

Kate said, “I like the way you think, Woman. My only restriction would be, don’t let them come. They only have a little left and I don’t want them to waste it on each other.” She waggled her eyebrows, “if you know what I mean.”

Now that she’d started the fantasy toward reality Sharon wasn’t so sure it was a good idea. “What if they get mad?”

“Honey, if you help them along, they’ll do anything you want. Just tell them how hot it’s making you. Be forceful, and they’ll obey. Like when you wanted Greg to build that backyard fence, remember?”

Greg would always do anything Sharon wanted, eventually. Although, sex acts were never an issue until now. But she held all the cards. She’d given him everything he’d wanted. Now it was time for payback. He owed her.

Resolve stiffened her back. She wanted to see this, not so much for the turn-on, but because she could. “Greg, sit in this chair.”

Kate moved to the bed and sat cross-legged to watch.

Greg looked at Sharon and Kate, but not Jeff, before he moved to the chair.

Sharon stood beside him, leaned down and said, “This is making me so hot, Baby. Just thinking about it is getting me wet.” It’s true. Power is an aphrodisiac. “Feel how wet I am,” she said, taking his hand and placing it between her legs.

His fingers touched the lubed slit and Sharon’s legs almost folded. Arousal radiated from his eyes at the discovery.

In a weak voice, Sharon said, “Jeff, come here.”

When he stood close with his cock at half-mast, she rubbed her hands on his firm chest and kissed him. Greg’s fingers stopped feeling her pussy for just a second, and then continued to tease her labia, avoiding her clitoris. He’d always been a good sexual tease.

“Greg, put your fingers in me,” she said, placing a foot on the rung of the chair and spreading her legs. His fingers easily slid in and out. “Jeff, play with my breasts.” When he caressed one in each hand, she kissed him again.

The two men continued pleasuring her for long minutes. Kate sat alone on the bed and fingered herself.

Breaking free from Jeff’s lips, Sharon kissed down his body, sucked his nipples, and licked over his rippled stomach. Greg had to withdraw his hand from her pussy as she squatted next to his chair. It was a relief not to have to stand anymore. The desire to be fucked took her strength.

Sharon straddled Greg’s lap and sat down with his cock trapped between them. Jeff’s erection cantilevered out at eye level, now fully engorged. She took hold of Greg’s wrist and raised it toward Jeff’s cock, saying, “Spread my juice over it, Honey.”

She felt a little resistance, as his shiny fingers approached its target. “Come on. It won’t bite.” Greg’s hand reached for the shaft, but Sharon stopped him. “No, caress the tip.” When Greg’s cunt soaked fingers lightly touched his friend’s glans, Jeff groaned and his abdomen tightened. “I think he likes it,” said Sharon. “Now you know what I feel when I touch you.”

Greg mumbled, “It feels strange, touching a cock that’s not mine. Like I expect to feel the sensation, but don’t. I know how it should feel, though.”

Jeff remained silent on the issue, while his friend played with him.

Sharon said, “Hold it still.” Greg gripped the shaft. Sharon leaned forward and sucked it in, down to his fist and back. “Mmm, tastes great.” She leaned back. “Put some more juice on it.”

His fingers left the cock and reentered his wife’s pussy, wiping up and down to completely wet his hand. And then without her coaching, he returned it to Jeff’s cock and began to stroke it with a slow motion.

“Holy shit,” Jeff moaned.

Sharon pulled her husband’s wrist, which brought Jeff along with it. Greg held Jeff’s cock in front of her face, expectantly. She pushed his hand away and grabbed the hard-on. “Your turn, Lover.”

“I don’t think so,” he said.

Placing her hand behind his head, Sharon pushed forward. He resisted. “C’mon, I want to see you suck on it. Please,” she said, and then kissed him, while pulling Jeff closer. The husband and wife continued too kiss, while Jeff’s cock pressed at their oral connection. Sharon rubbed the spongy hardness over both their cheeks. When Greg seemed to relax, she moved back and put the cock on his lips. “Open wide.”

Staring into his wife’s eyes, Greg parted his lips. Sharon pushed the back of his head until the cock was halfway in.

“Now suck it.”

His cheeks hallowed as he obeyed his wife’s command. Sharon pushed and pulled on his hair until he continued the slow back and forth motions on his own.

Jeff groaned from the new stimulation and began to thrust his hips in response.

Sharon watched with intense lust. The fact her husband would blow his friend for her blew her mind. “Can you taste my juice on his cock?”

Greg mumbled, “Mm-hmm.”

Jeff moaned again.

Sharon began to pump her husband’s cock, nestled between her legs. This intensified his sucking.

Kate had moved to the edge of the bed, fingers pumping in and out as she watched the drama unfold. “You guys look so wild.”

“Okay,” said Sharon, pushing Jeff away from Greg. “I want to see something else.” Gripping Jeff’s cock, she stood and led him to Kate. She knelt down in front of her. “Put your leg over my shoulder.”

With Kate’s legs spread wide apart, Sharon tugged Jeff’s cock toward his wife’s gaping sex. He had to lean down onto the mattress to be posed at her entrance. Sharon’s eyes were fixed on the couple’s genital, as she teased his cock through her labia and across her clit. Kate’s hips bucked up, to seal the deal. But Sharon pulled him away, until she settled down.

Wrapping her fingers around the tip, Sharon allowed Jeff to penetrate his wife only an inch, and then began to diddle Kate’s clit with her index finger. She said, “Wow, I feel like a sex therapist.” In a German accent, she continued, “And this is how you tease your wife, build her up to a humongous orgasm.” The way Kate’s hips began to undulate, she knew it was true.

As Kate’s motions became urgent, and the leg over her shoulder kicked harder, Sharon let go of Jeff’s cock. “Go for it, Big Boy!”

Her face only inches from the action, Sharon watched with wide-eyed wonder at the plunging penis. This was a sex education lesson they’d never taught in Health 101. In a helpful mood, she continued to twirl Kate’s clit, between Jeff’s crushing thrusts.

Greg moved off his chair and sat beside Sharon to watch his wife in action. “Honey, you are amazing,” he said, and fondled her breast. Her eyes closed with the pleasure and he took it as a green light. As Sharon fiddled with Kate, Greg slipped underneath, pushing her up until he was in position. When he let go of her ass, Sharon sat on his erection. Now they were all sexually connected.

It wasn’t long before Kate’s kicking-and-screaming orgasm exploded.

In a chain reaction, the finale triggered Jeff’s coming.

When that husband/wife team retired, Greg pushed Sharon forward onto all fours and plunged in and out, doggy-style. Kate and Jeff kneeled on either side to play with her swaying breasts. They took turns kissing her upturned face, and teasing her clit. Soon, she was screaming with her own climax and dutifully Greg followed. Spraying his diminished seed deep inside.

They lay in a tangled mass of exhaustion.