Out of Your Hands Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who owns your balls slave?"

"You do Mistress" I gasped.

"And your cock slave?"

"You do Mistress."

"Tell me slave. Tell me who owns your cock and your balls.."

"You do Mistress."

"Tell me properly."

"You own my cock and balls Mistress."

"That's not all though is it slave?"

"No Mistress."

"What else?"

"You also own my mouth and ass Mistress."

"That's right slave. They are mine to use as I see fit...isn't that right?"

"Yes Mistress."

"...and if I wanted to stand on your swollen, aching balls then you'll let me wouldn't you slave?"

"If it pleased you Mistress."

Mistress chuckled to herself softly.

"You know slave, I love it when you tell me you would do anything for me, but sometimes....sometimes I feel like I want to test you."

I swallowed hard, imagining her standing unsupported on my poor defenceless balls and Mistress chuckled again.

"I mean, you've already eaten lots of your cum for me, taken my strap-on up your arse, let me abuse your cock and balls in various ways...though that's one area where I've been extremely lenient so far, I'm sure we could take that a lot further..."

"If it pleases you Mistress." I almost whispered, my heart pounding as she spoke.

"...I really ought to re-read your stories hadn't I slave, get some more ideas...I seem to remember there were quite a few where I made you suck cocks weren't there slave?"

"Yes Mistress" my cock twitched excitedly. Mistress crouched down beside me and ran her hand all over my cock and balls, squeezing and rubbing both in turn. Her head close to mine, she whispered in my ear.

"You like the thought of that don't you slave?"

"If it pleases you Mistress."

"That's right slave, if it pleases me."

She left that floating in the air for a moment before following it up.

"Well maybe it would please me slave. Maybe I can think of nothing more satisfying than watching you kneeling on the floor with your hands tied behind your back and a big hard cock fucking your mouth."

She started pumping my cock which brought forth a low groan from my throat.

"That's right slave, imagine that pulsing hard cock on your tongue...imagine the taste of your Mistress' pussy as you lick it off the head. Or maybe...my ass. Perhaps our guest would be granted access to the one place you've never been allowed. Imagine it slave, imagine how you'd feel as you felt his cock jerk between your lips and his cum filled your mouth, knowing you had to swallow it all...."

My jaw started to shake as I fought the intense desire to cum. Sensing this Mistress let go of my straining meat and stood up.

"Yes slave, the future is full of possibilities. But for now let's concentrate on the present."

Mistress walked around the bed and opened the bedside table drawer. She fished out my rubber cock ring and a bottle of lube and then closed the drawer. She turned and came back to where I was kneeling and handed me the piece of rubber, the lube was tossed onto the bed.

"Put this on."

I took the cock ring from her hand and struggled to fit the rubber loop over my cock and balls. When I was finished Mistress inspected my work. My cock was impossibly hard now and looked as big as it ever had.

"Good slave... that looks beautiful."

Mistress ran one nail along the underside of my shaft, causing me to shudder slightly. Sensing that I might need a moment to calm down, she stood up again before continuing.

"Well slave, I have decided that seeing as you kept this information from me you need to be punished. And what better way could there be to punish you?"

I shifted nervously on my knees.

"Keep still slave!"

"Yes Mistress, sorry Mistress."

"That being said, you did bring it to my attention eventually... and in recognition of that fact I have decided to be somewhat lenient."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Don't interrupt slave." Her foot tapped my balls hard enough to get my attention.

"Sorry Mistress." I winced, more from surprise than from actual discomfort.

"What I have decided slave, is that...let's imagine you had told me about this idea three months ago...and let's further assume that I would have acted on this information as you intended....it seems thoroughly reasonable, does it not, to suggest that in the last three months I would have spoiled at least three of your orgasms?"

"Yes Mistress."

"So it would be somewhat churlish of you to object if I was to tell you that you now owed me three ruined orgasms. Don't you agree slave?"

"Yes Mistress, absolutely Mistress."

"And it would seem utterly reasonable therefore, for me to suggest that those three ruined orgasms will be your next three orgasms slave, starting with the first one tonight."

"Thank you Mistress." I was breathing heavily now, her foot teasing the length of my cock as she spoke.

"I'm not going to keep you 'enslaved' for the rest of the week slave, but you have to promise me that you won't cum without my permission. You can touch your cock all you want, but your next three orgasms will be ruined, and I will decide when they happen. Do you understand and agree slave?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress."

"And you realise how disappointed I will be if you disobey me slave?"

"Yes Mistress, but I would never break my word to you Mistress."

"Good slave, now get on the bed, on your back."

I did as instructed and Mistress sat cross legged on the bed between my legs. She looked at my cock and licked her fingertips...

"Hmm, I think we are going to need some lube for this slave."

"Thank you Mistress."

I felt the cool lube drip onto my cock and slide down the shaft and then her fingers closed around it. Mistress slowly allowed her right hand to rise and fall along the length of my stalk but applied almost no pressure, simply gliding her fingers up and down over and over. As she did this her left hand gently squeezed and rolled my balls.

"I love it when your balls are tied like this slave, I can feel how heavy and full they are. I bet you're desperate to cum now aren't you slave?"

"Mmmm, if it pleases you Mistress..."

She chuckled to herself.

"Not yet slave. But you make sure you tell me when you are getting close."

"Yes Mistress."

With my skin pulled tight by the cockring, Mistress couldn't really jerk my cock, so she simply used her hand like a pussy, sliding it up and down, gradually tightening her grip. The session continued for a good forty minutes, Mistress slowly rubbing my cock, applying more lube and finally using her fingertips to tease my cockhead until I was on the absolute edge of coming, but every time I told her I was close to coming she stopped for a while, watched my cock twitching and then began again. I was going out of my mind, desperate to cum but also knowing that even when I did get to cum that Mistress wasn't going to allow me to enjoy it properly.

"Well slave, I think it's time..."

Mistress tightened her grip a little and increased the pace of her actions. I was breathing heavily and it only took a few seconds for me to realise that I was going to cum.

"I'm...getting...close...Mistress."

Mistress nodded and smiled, she was enjoying this alright.

And then I felt that familiar tightening and braced myself for the huge orgasm that was approaching. But, as soon as Mistress saw the first drop of cum emerge from the tip of my cock she removed her hand and watched intently. My cock twitched and pumped as my cum drooled out of the tip and slid down my shaft. Oh my God, I could barely feel it at all...I tried squeezing my muscles, desperate to increase the pressure and sensation, but to no avail. The frustration was unbelievable and I couldn't believe I had brought this upon myself.

Sensing that I was nearly done, Mistress cupped her hand around my balls.

"Any more cum left in there?" She asked as she squeezed them.

"No Mistress." I sighed.

Mistress oh-so-slowly milked the rest of the cum out of my cock and onto my stomach.

"That was a big load" she said. "Did you enjoy that slave?"

Before I could answer, she continued.

"Not that it matters...I have to say slave, watching you endure all that and still not getting any release at the end of it certainly made my day, and that's all that matters isn't it?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good slave, end of session."

My wife climbed off the bed and went to the bathroom to wash her hands. After I removed the cockring and wiped up the cum that had pooled on my stomach we settled into bed, holding each other close.

"Well that was pretty intense."

I was still recovering and could only murmur my agreement.

"Do you think you can take two more like that before you get to cum properly?"

"I guess I have to, don't I... after all, you can't start going easy on me otherwise you'll lose my respect won't you?"

Her hand moved between my legs and she grasped my balls tightly.

"Is that right?" She hissed.

"Gnnn, I didn't mean...."

Suddenly she kissed me hard on the lips, forced my mouth open and flicked her tongue against mine. She dug her nails into my balls as she kissed me then gave them one final squeeze before letting them go.

We lay in silence for a moment or two.

"Don't forget you asked me to do this, I'm only doing it because I love you..."

"I know, and I'm more than grateful, I really am!"

As we drifted closer to sleep I remembered an article I had read on the internet where a guy who had experienced ruined orgasms said that he found it very frustrating and even though he hated it in one way, he still loved the feeling of submission and denial. Having now experienced the same thing, I realised exactly how he felt and wondered how long it would be until I finally got to experience another proper orgasm.

- - -

I woke the next morning with a colossal hard-on, it was like I hadn't cum the night before at all. I reached down and closed my hand around it as I lay in the warmth of the bed. I so wanted to jerk myself off, but I gave my word that I wouldn't and I wasn't about to break my promise. Noticing that my slave card had been taken from the bedside table where I had left it the night before, I climbed out of bed and set about the routine of the day.