Out on Parole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catesby
Catesby
562 Followers

"Yes, oh God. Yes, I want it. Oh, Phil," she looked at him. "It feels so good. I never knew it could be so..."

Suddenly she stopped talking as Jackson began pounding faster into her. Laurence continued playing with her tits with one hand while he unzipped himself with the other. When she saw the thick ebony cock pointing upwards out of his jeans she nearly screamed. It was ten inches of solid black marble. This must be the same as what was inside her now. It was so big, so black. She reached out to touch it, her hand shaking as her body was being pounded back and forth against the edge of the sofa.

Laurence grinned at her then kneeled down on the sofa cushions, getting as close to her as possible. Her hand gripped his shaft, squeezing it. He pulled her hand away then shoved his dick against her lips. She had never engaged in oral sex before. Not with anyone. She was apprehensive about having that thing in her mouth. It was such a dirty thing to do, but she wanted it. She wanted to taste it. Her mouth opened involuntarily and she felt the head of his cock pressing against her tongue. She licked it tentatively then began sucking on it, holding it by the base to keep from choking.

When Phil saw the big black dick pressing against his wife's ruby red lips he couldn't stop himself from rubbing his crotch. In spite of himself he wanted to see her suck it. He wanted to see her give this black man a blowjob right in front of him. When he saw her tongue flick out to lick the head he couldn't bear it any more. He whipped out his own cock and began to jerk off, calling her dirty names, under his breath at first and then louder and louder.

"Filthy whore."

Sue looked over at her husband playing with himself and began to take more of Laurence's cock in her mouth. The words of abuse Phil threw at her only turned her on all the more. He was right. She was a filthy whore, and she loved it. She moaned in her throat as she felt Jackson speed up his thrusts from behind.

"You dirty slut! You love being fucked. Don't you?"

Sue's moans grew louder as she felt Jackson's big black dick pummelling into her pussy. Suddenly her eyes widened as she felt him explode deep within her. The head of his cock expanded inside her as he shot his load, triggering her orgasm. She had never known a sensation like it. It was wonderful. She continued to suck on Laurence's cock. It made her feel so dirty, so dirty and horny. Jackson's cock was still hard inside her and she began to contract the walls of her pussy, forcing every last drop of cum out of his cock and deep inside her as her body shivered with lust.

"Oh, you love it. You love sucking cock."

She pulled her mouth away from Laurence's cock just as a fountain of jism covered her face, running down her cheeks, over her lips and chin until it dropped onto her bare breasts.

"Oh, you fucking lovely cock sucking dirty little slut!"

Phil shouted as he came, his juices spraying over the armchair and onto the floor as he looked in wonder at his wife, her body covered in another man's cum. It was the most intense orgasm he had ever had. He kept pulling at his cock, until his balls were completely empty.

"All right you two," Jackson said to Sue and Phil. "Get your clothes on and get out. I got some people coming round."

"But I thought..." Sue turned to him plaintively.

"You thought what?"

"I thought...I though maybe we could do it again."

"Yeah?" Jackson looked at her naked body, her pretty face and her big firm tits covered in Laurence's cum. Maybe he could go back to doing a little pimping on the side. He knew plenty of guys in the neighbourhood who would pay top dollar to have a ride on this white slut's pussy. "I tell you what. You come round later tonight, in a couple of hours. I'll make sure you get as much black dick as you need."

"Can I come too?" Phil asked suddenly, feeling his face blush as the words came out involuntarily. He wanted to see it again, see his wife fucked by a couple of big black studs.

"Now why would I want you around, boy?"

"I'll pay you. I'll pay you money," he offered desperately.

Jackson pondered the situation. He could drill a hole through his bedroom wall. Charge this white fool to watch his wife whoring with dozens of black men. The horny bitch wouldn't even want her cut either. They were going to make him a lot of money. And not only that, he could make sure the girl kept him out of trouble with the parole board.

"Okay then. I'll see you both at nine o'clock tonight," he said, smiling at the pair of them as he ushered them out the door.

Catesby
Catesby
562 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What happened??????

You had a great story going and then in went into repeat mode. Is there more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Two Stories For The Price of One

Wow, that is so cool that there are actually two stories here. Of course, what sucks is that they are both the same exact story. Didn't you proof read this first?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Someone

Over there needs to find your little faggot ass and make sure you always post in gay or fetish, you really are a disgrace to stright men.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Black Poker Party Husband watches helplessly as wife is blacked.in Interracial Love
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken By Two Boys Two bullies take mother in front of son and husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Happy Annibirthery Wife unknowingly sneaks into her husband's black boss' room.in Interracial Love
More Stories