Out on the Farm

Story Info
A widower gentleman's observations pay off.
12.2k words
4.6
167.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers

All characters are of legal age. The place is the Southern Tier area of New York State.

The next time you drive through one of those sleepy little rural towns so small that they barely show up on a map, consider that perhaps there is a lot more going on than meets the eye.

That surely was the case back then in the town of Chapman; where the gently rolling fields of corn, the faded farmhouses, and weather-beaten barns certainly gave no indication of what was really going on under the surface.

...

Chapter One: Watching the neighbor girl.

A farmer's work is never done, but at my advanced age, I tended to cut corners. Since my wife had passed on four years earlier, I had pretty much lost interest in the farm, and in my mind I was playing out the string, just going through the motions because I didn't know much of anything else. I planted and sowed and harvested out of habit more than anything else.

There was a lot of space between farms out my way, so there wasn't a close circle of neighbors, or of people my age. Our kids - son Will and daughters Faye and Luann, had long since married and moved away, so I was pretty much on my own except for the occasional holiday gathering.

The Tillis family to my west was one I had a waving relationship with. You drive past, and you wave. You're out plowing and see them in their field and you wave. They paid their respects when Bernice passed on, and brought over some food, but that was about it. That's the way we all lived - keep to yourself for the most part and mind your own business.

I knew that Bob and Peg Tillis had a son who had grown up and moved out on his own, which was what kids did if they had half a brain. Beating your brains out trying to make a living on a farm was a sure way to stay pretty poor, and the smart one figured that out early.

Their younger kid was still on the farm, and I had noticed her growing up over the years. Judging by the looks of her, she would probably be moving on herself. Not a ravishing beauty by contemporary stands I suppose, but she seemed cute enough, and by last summer had developed into a nice looking gal.

The reason I knew that was that I kept an eye on her last summer. A very close eye, courtesy of my late wife's binoculars. She used them to watch birds, but I was never much into that sort of thing. Looking at Tammy Tillis; now that was something I became very interested in.

Last summer she had a boyfriend who would stop by every evening after dinner. They would wander out back of their house, way back where the field ended with a long slope that led to the Six Mile Creek and the railroad tracks beyond that. It was a nice place to have a picnic, back in the good old days for us. Now I assumed that it was a place where a boy and a girl could make out.

As for me, left having nothing to do but watch TV, I was curious as to what they were up to, so one evening I made a point of wandering back in my own field a little earlier than they usually went to there spot. I know it sounds perverted, but I was a bored and lonely man, and the prospects of this 60 year old man kissing anything but his own ass goodbye at this point, were slim indeed.

So as I hunkered down behind a swell of ground and trained my eyes on the two of them, I wasn't prepared for what I was about to see. The boy - looked like one of the Bartlett's kids to me - took Tammy down the side of the hill, and had dropped his jeans down to his ankles.

Tammy was taking off her clothes as well, and after she stripped down naked, went down on her knees in front of the boy and began sucking on his pecker. I had trouble keeping the binoculars steady as I watched from over Tammy's shoulders while she gobbled that boy's dick like it was a Popsicle.

He was running his hands through her shoulder length strawberry blonde hair while she sucked on him, helping to move her head up and down his tool. I wanted to get a look at Tammy, but with her back to me I had to settle for a look at her backside. She had a nice big butt - maybe a little too big for the rest of her body but fine by me - and plump but shapely legs. My binoculars were so good that I could see all the freckles she had on her back, shoulders and arms.

Suddenly, he pulled his pecker out of her mouth and was on top of her almost instantly. He began humping that poor girl like an animal, and she had her legs wrapped around his butt and held on for dear life.

Within a couple of minutes, he pulled up off of Tammy, and I saw her reach up and grab his pecker and jerk on him a bunch of times. He shot his spunk all over her belly while she tugged on him until he was dry.

After they rested for a minute, they got up and he helped Tammy clean the seed off her. This gave me a look at the front of Tammy; cute titties that were plumper than I had imagined, and further down, a little thick but solid around the middle, and a big bush between her legs. A little darker than the hair on her head, but it looked really thick and full. I love a nice bush between a gal's legs, like my dear Bernice had, and Tammy sure looked like she had one.

They got dressed and headed back toward the Tillis farmhouse, while I got back on my feet with a erection. That was an unusual occurrence for me, and after looking around, I took my cock out and wrapped my hand around it and milked myself until I left my seed on the ground, imagining that my fist was that sweet girl's pussy.

After I did that, I felt embarrassed, and vowed I would never do that again. It was nice to know that the thing still worked, but that was not something that a man my age should be doing. Imagine if someone had seen me jerking off after watching a couple fucking. They would lock me up for sure. Never again.

...

Chapter Two: Back For More.

Needless to say, I was out there virtually every night for the rest of the summer, and so were Tammy and her boyfriend. Sometimes the lead up was different, but in the end, the would be screwing and I would be watching, and from time to time pleasuring myself as well.

Tammy and her young stud were usually missionary people, but occasionally they would do it doggy-style. Either way, it was entertainment that wasn't on CBS, and since Green Acres and Petticoat Junction were all repeats, I was happy to watch a new show out there every night.

Summer passed and with the coming of cooler weather they stopped going back there so much, and after a while it became a memory. Good while it lasted, but now for me it was back to television and watching the clock turn and the snow fall.

Eventually winter did end and spring found me back on the tractor trying to figure out a way to stay alive for another year. Another year of work and loneliness, and another year without Bernice. You don't know what you've got until it's gone, and I was a true believer in that saying.

After I got my planting done, summer came and when it did, it came with a vengeance. It was a scorcher from the start, and evenings found me out on my back porch, trying to escape the oppressive humidity inside the house. One of those nights, I happened to look over across the field and who did I happen to see walking toward the tracks but Tammy, the object of my voyeuristic attention last year.

She was alone this time, and after she headed out of sight I scrambled inside the house to get my binoculars. It took me a bit of time to find them, but I made up for it by stepping lively out to my old viewing spot. I suspected that they had a new scheme to avoid detection by Tammy's folks, and that they would meet out by the tree on the side of the hill.

When I got out there, Tammy was alone, and just sitting with her back to the tree and looking out over the creek. The freight train made its usual 7:00 run by, and soon after that Tammy got up and trudged toward her house.

Probably got stood up, or so I figured. The next night I kept an eye out for Tammy and she went back at the usual time. I went back moments later and saw her sitting there again, just staring out over the creek. The freight train came and went, and so did Tammy.

I missed watching the lovebirds doing their mating thing, as sick as that sounds, but I also felt bad about the way that Tammy looked as she walked. Moping and downtrodden, she looked exactly the way I felt.

The next night, after she went out there and sat at the tree, and no one came for a few minutes to join her, I hung up my binoculars on the branch of a tree and walked over her way. What possessed me to do this, I have no idea. I'm usually a quiet person who keeps to myself and I don't think I said more than a dozen words to this girl in my life. Hell, I wasn't 100% sure her name was Tammy.

Making enough noise to scare away the wildlife, I still managed to catch the girl by surprise when I came up alongside the tree, and as I spoke she jumped.

"Hello," I said. "Tammy isn't it? I'm John Collier. I live across the way."

"Oh sure," Tammy said, scrambling to her feet and knocking the dirt off her shorts. "Hi, Mr. Collier."

"Didn't mean to scare you, Tammy," I said awkwardly. "Happened to see you sitting over her and thought I would say hello."

"Guess I was wool gathering," Tammy said. "Uh - this isn't your property, is it? I'm never sure about where the line is."

"I don't think it's my land, and it don't much matter anyway," I told her. "Land's sure not worth enough to go fencing off, and I'm sure your Dad feels the same way. Nice out here though."

"Beats sitting in the house," Tammy said glumly.

"Mind if I pull up some earth and join you?" I asked hopefully.

"Sure," Tammy said, and the way she said it with some enthusiasm made me feel less like the intruder that I feared being. "The train will be coming by in about a half hour. That's the highlight of the night for me."

"Gee, a young person like you should be out painting the town or something," I said.

"Around this town?" Tammy said with a chuckle. "There's plenty of nothing to do. That's why I'm out here waiting for a lousy old train, and imagining jumping on it and letting me take it wherever it goes."

"Cleveland or maybe Albany," I guessed without knowing.

"Got to be better than here," Tammy said with sadness.

"Don't be so sure," I advised her. "I've been to Albany - me and Bernice spent a month there one weekend a long time ago."

This got Tammy to laugh a little - a delightfully lilting chuckle that showed a smile chock full of big teeth. Freckles dotted her nose and forehead, and if her strawberry blonde hair was in pigtails, she would look like the girl on the Vermont Maid syrup bottle. Not a classic beauty, but in my eyes she surely was cute in her own way.

After that, we got more comfortable in talking about things, and when the train went by we hardly noticed it. The sun began to set soon after that, and Tammy and I stood up and dusted ourselves off before heading to our respective homes.

"I had fun talking with you," I told Tammy as we turned and began walking. "Been so long since I've really had a conversation with somebody that I wasn't sure I could do it."

"I had fun too, Tammy said, and then shyly added, "I go out here just about every night, except when it rains."

"I know," I said, and then kicked myself for my big mouth, but if Tammy noticed she didn't let on.

"If you ever want to talk or anything..."

"It's a deal," I told her, and she smiled and gave a little wave before she headed off.

The loose fitting denim shirt didn't reveal much, but the denim shorts showcased a plump butt and nice legs, chubby but curvy. She caught me staring when she turned around after about 100 yards, but she just smiled and waved again.

Not as erotic an experience as being a peeping Tom had been, but much more enjoyable, no matter what dirty thoughts were in the back of my mind.

...

Chapter Three: Under the tree.

Tammy headed out towards the back of the field a few minutes earlier that usual the next night, but since I was washing the dishes and staring out that way anyway, I saw her and finished up quickly.

I had put on a fresh T-shirt and clean slacks, hoping to make the best impression possible, for whatever reason, and made sure she didn't have time to change her mind by hustling out a few moments after her. It was hot and humid, but it felt like thunderstorms might be a possibility, and while we needed the rain, I hoped that it would hold off until dark.

"This space taken?" I asked Tammy motioning to the root I had sat on the night before.

"Reserved for you Mr. Collier," Tammy said, patting the spot with her hand.

Tammy was wearing a red and white checked blouse that she had tied up under her chest, revealing her pale tummy. The sleeves of her blouse were torn off, with a few tell-tale threads giving that fact away. The absence of sleeves exposed Tammy's arms, the outsides of which were dotted with freckles from wrist to shoulder.

"Wow! You've got your Mom's freckles!" I exclaimed, remembering that Mrs. Tillis was richly freckled as well when last I saw her.

"Yeah, lucky me," Tammy said self-consciously, rubbing her hands up and down her arms as if to erase them.

"Nothing cuter than a pretty girl with freckles," I informed Tammy, who made a face as she blushed.

I was also tempted to say how much I enjoyed the sight of the wisps of golden hair that were sprouting out from under her arms, but I didn't want to scare her off or anything. Seeing that cute little spray of hairs was a thing from the past, and it was something that I had always found erotic looking on a woman, and brought back sweet memories of Bernice as well.

"Warren used to say that I looked like a mutant leopard with all my spots," Tammy reflected.

"Warren - he one of the Bartlett boys?" I asked, and Tammy nodded. "He your boyfriend?"

"Was last summer," Tammy said with a shrug of her shoulders. "He dumped me."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I said.

"We broke up last winter, so no big deal," Tammy said. "He had dropped out of school and got a job with the county, and all of a sudden I didn't look so good to him once he started looking around."

"Too bad for him. You can do better, and you will," I assured her, and she shrugged and gave a little smile.

The sun was still blazing and the heat was still turned on, which might have been a reason for my sweating right through my shirt, but certainly not the only reason. My eyes kept going to all of Tammy's cute bits, which were plentiful.

The V opening at the top of her shirt, exposing a little bit of cleavage and an ocean of freckles, sure got my attention. The points in the front of her shirt, which meant that she wasn't wearing a bra, also were fascinating. Her denim shorts, a much briefer pair than the night before, and the twinkling of the down on her lightly freckled thighs as the evening sun shone on them, all combined to make me feel a little - shall we say uncomfortable?

"You're really sweating," Tammy noted just then, almost as if she was psychic. "You okay?"

"Not used to being around a pretty girl," I suggested, and Tammy made a face.

"Want to know something?" Tammy asked.

"I would love to know anything," I told her.

"I used to be scared of you."

"Me?" I said. "What did I do?"

"Nothing really," Tammy explained. "It's just that you're such a big and strong looking man, and with your bald head you always reminded me of than Mr. Clean guy. You know the guy on the commercials?"

"I suppose that's not too bad, although it would have better to have you say I remind you of Paul Newman or somebody like that."

"No, I think Mr. Clean was a pretty cool guy," Tammy said, leaning toward me on her elbow. "When I was a little kid I used to see you running around the field playing with your girls, and even though you were kidding it still used to frighten me a little for some reason. Yesterday, when you came over, I was scared again, but you're really nice."

"I used to watch you too," I said, out of the blue.

"Me?" Tammy asked.

"Last summer," I confessed. "When you and the Bartlett boy would come out here."

"Oh god," Tammy mumbled, her face turning red.

"Every night when you two would head back here, I would wander over there and watch you two," I said. motioning to my hiding place across the field. "When I saw you come back here again this summer I followed you back again, figuring you would be meeting him."

"Could you see... I mean?"

"I could see," I said, leaving it at that without going into the binoculars.

"I'm so embarrassed," Tammy said, unable to look me in the eye. "You must think I'm a pig."

"Not at all, Tammy," I said. "I thought you two looked beautiful together. It reminded me of my youth, and you two looked so wonderful doing what lovers are supposed to do."

"Thank you for not telling my folks," Tammy said with a pained expression. "They would have killed us both."

"Why would I tell them?" I asked. "It was a perfectly natural things for you to be doing. Besides, you're not a kid anymore. Not with the body you have on you."

Impulsively, I leaned over to Tammy and kissed her. The shock on her face was obvious, and while she didn't really stop me, she didn't jump all over me in response. Instead she just let me kiss her. Her lips were soft and warm, and as I squinted to look at her I sensed that she didn't know what to do.

Having this sweaty 6'2" 200 pound hulk of a man suddenly climbing over you had to be a bit of a shock, but I had gone too far to stop now. While I kissed Tammy, my hand came up and grabbed her breast through the blouse, kneading the grapefruit-sized globe roughly while Tammy's hand came up and tried to fend me off a little.

"Mr. Collier, I can't," Tammy mumbled when my mouth came off hers briefly, but she wasn't really struggling against me, and in a few seconds was returning my affection.

My crude and forward manner surprised Tammy, but it surprised me even more. Who was this person coming on so strong to this poor thing? This wasn't me - but it was as if I had little control over my actions. I was so aroused by Tammy that I was doing things I had never in my life considered doing before.

I let go of her breast long enough to reach down and unzip my pants. It took a while, because I was rock hard and it was tough to pull my cock out of my boxers and the fly of my pants in this aroused state, but I finally did, and as my cock was exposed, I guided Tammy's hand down to it.

"You're such a pretty thing," I mumbled. "So natural and sexy looking. See how sexy I think you are? Here - touch me too."

Kissing Tammy while bringing her reluctant hand down, I watched as her eyes bulged when her fingers made contact with it. I don't know what she was expecting, but that wasn't it. Tammy pushed away from me, looking briefly down at what she had been holding the second before her hand recoiled, the rest of her following as she bolted to her feet.

"OH! Uh - have to go - sorry," Tammy said, just before running toward her house, holding her blouse together with one hand as she ran.

I called out to Tammy - telling her I was sorry - but if she actually heard me she didn't let on. Struggling to my feet, I put my now flaccid member back in my pants where it belonged from the start, and headed back to my place and waited. For the police, or for Tammy's father, or whatever else I had coming to me.

....

Chapter Four: A visitor.

There was no visit from the police that night, or from Tammy's father, and for that I was relieved. Imagine getting arrested for molesting a girl young enough to be my granddaughter! I slept with one eye open most of the night though, and it wasn't until the next morning I finally suspected that nothing would happen.

I knew that there was no way in hell that I would go back there that night, or ever again. I didn't care for the way I lost control of myself, and I had developed an unhealthy lust of the poor girl. What she must think of me, I mused as I washed off my dinner plate that evening and looked out to the field.

furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers