Out on the Town in New Orleans

Story Info
My beautiful wife partying it up with a new guy.
1.6k words
3.31
107.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every year my wife Cathy and her friend Debbie are fortunate enough to be sent to New Orleans on "business." After spending each day in meetings they quickly go to Bourbon Street for a fun filled afternoon of drinking and flirting. Well, Cathy flirts, Debbie fucks.

Let me correct that again. Cathy did flirt, Debbie fucks, now so does Cathy.

Now before I go into this story, let me say that Cathy has always been a beautiful woman. I began to date her when she was 16 and what a knock out. She won pageants and by the time I got her at 16, six guys had already had some fun times with her body. Speaking of her body, she had luscious 34 c cup tits with light pink nipples, a beautiful pussy with full lips and a patch of well kept hair on top, the perfect body, about 105 pounds. Her hair was long and brown and on that beautiful face was the perfect set of full dick sucking lips. What she and her friends called DSL's.

Now, at 25, she travels to New Orleans with close to the same type of body. Beautiful face, DSL's, now 38 C cup tits from having kids with now full eraser tip nipples that have turned a beautiful light brown, and a few more pounds, just enough to give her a nice thickness. You know, the kind where you can fuck her hard and feel like you are in paradise.

Debbie, has a pretty face, blonde hair, about 105 pounds and around a B cup set of titties. Nice sucking kind. Long tan legs, nice ass. The perfect slut. And by the way, she is also married. Or was at the time of this adventure.

On their third business trip to New Orleans and after a tough day of meetings they decided to go to their favorite bar on Bourbon. When they got there they ordered their first round of drinks. They knew this was the only round they would have to buy. Guys would buy the rest.

As usual, guys began to ask both Cathy and Debbie to dance. Cathy was the first on the floor with a young guy about 19 and the song was fast. Debbie was soon beside her with a buddy of his. When the dance was over, both guys followed the girls to their table. They sat and chatted awhile and Debbie noticed they both wore several strands of beads on their neck.

In New Orleans this has now become custom, year around. Guys who want to see titties wear beads in the hopes of a trade. Knowing this, Debbie asked the guys, "What are the beads for?"

Cathy's dance partner replied, "If a girl shows us her tits, she gets one."

With a look of mischief in her eyes Debbie said, "I want the purple ones!" , and lifted her shirt and bra in one move. Her small B cup titties came into view with a nice set of eraser tip nipples standing straight up. The guys let out a yell and handed Debbie the purple beads. She lowered her shirt and put on the beads.

The guys turned to Cathy. "Not me!," she retorted.

"Come on baby, we definitely want to see those melons!" Debbie's guy replied.

"We'll both give you a set if you do", said Cathy's guy.

"Come on Cathy, let em see", said Debbie.

Cathy thought for a while and quickly lifted her shirt and bra. The guys were speechless.

Although they had a slight sag, there in their full view, were Cathy's beautiful 38 C cup breasts, topped with the most beautiful pair of silver dollar size light brown areola they had ever seen. And because it takes a bit of playing to get her nipples to rise, they were laying softly on top of her areola.

"WOW!" , said Cathy's guy.

"MMMMM!", said the other.

Cathy slowly put her bra back over her boobs and lowered her shirt. The guys stood up and walked over to her, placing the beads around her neck.

Suddenly, a man walked over to the table and placed himself beside my wife. He looked her in the eyes and said, "Hi, I'm Craig." "Excuse me for intruding but I couldn't help but see your little exhibition." "Would you like to dance?"

A slow song was playing.

"Yes I would", replied Cathy.

And with that they were together for the rest of the night in the bar.

Cathy was very attracted to him. He was muscular, 24, tanned, black hair and knew just what to say. On their second slow dance he caressed her back and hair. And by the third he was slowly working her ass.

Eventually they sat in a dark corner both. And for the first time in 8 years of marriage, my wife was kissing another man.

As they kissed his hands found their way to her breasts and he softly squeezed them through her blouse. She opened his shirt and felt his rock hard chest and abs. Her desire was building!

She let her hand slip to feel his cock through his pants. She was stunned to find a very large bulge protruding through the blue jean material.

Debbie came up to Cathy and told her she was calling it a night. She left the bar followed by the 19 year old she had met earlier.

"Do you have to call it a night too?" Craig asked Cathy.

"I guess I should", she replied.

Cathy began to try and think of what to do next. Or at least she tried to while Craig nibbled at her beautiful neck and squeezed her right tit, ever so gently rubbing her now hardened nipple through the fabric of her blouse.

"Will you come to my room with me?" she asked Craig.

"I'll go anywhere with you." he replied.

With that they were out the door and driving to the hotel.

As soon as they entered the room Craig was all over her. Feeling her soft round breasts through her blouse, running his hands between her legs.

"Let me freshen up," she told him, and she went into the bathroom and closed the door.

She was nervous. She looked at herself in the mirror and slowly began to undress. She couldn't believe that right outside that door was a strange man ready to make love to her.

She had been with only me for 8 years. And now she was going to feel another man inside her for the first time in a long time.

She freshened up, put on a little perfume and slowly opened the door.

The room was lit by one of the lamps next to the far wall away from the bed. Just enough to give off a little romantic light.

Aware of her nakedness she covered her full breast with one arm while placing her hand over the small patch of neatly trimmed hair above her coochie.

She looked towards the bed and there he was. Her Adonis. Resting on one arm was the picture of the perfect man. His muscles were tight against his tan skin and there resting between his thighs was the most beautiful cock she had ever laid eyes on. Lying there against his thigh, semi erect, it was at least 7 inches long and very thick.

He reached out for her and she let her inhibitions take over. He threw her to the bed and began to devour first the right then the left breast. He licked, sucked and bit at her nipples causing her to cry out in pain and ecstasy. He began to suck and lick her huge mounds until he left bright red hickies on both her beautiful tits. Soon he was between her legs, licking her big full pussy lips mercilessly. He stopped long enough to tell her how good she tasted and then focused his attention on her clit. She bucked and moaned and grabbed his short dark hair. He flicked her tasty bud with his skilled tongue continuously and soon she was in the throws of what seemed like an endless orgasm.

Before she could finish he mounted her soaked pussy with 9 ½ inches of pure thick man meat.

Caught by surprise she screamed out as he filled her completely with his entire length. Driven to madness by the hours of teasing she had given him in the bar, he was completely taken over with lust. Never had he wanted to fuck a woman as badly as he had wanted to fuck my wife. And now he was releasing every ounce of the pent up lustful energy in her soft, wet and willing pussy. And the fact that this pussy belonged to another man, made it feel even better. He knew he was in forbidden territory and he loved it. And so did she.

She could feel him reach places that hadn't been reached since her first boyfriend in high school.

She loved how rough he was in his love making and he pounded her thighs just like she loved!

In the throws of passion she had another orgasm and then another. His muscles began to tighten and his thrusts became more forceful, more determined.

Just as she felt his buttocks tighten in her hands, he suddenly pulled out and shot load after load of his thick, white cum all over her stomach and her big, beautiful C cup titties.

With that he fell over, exhausted.

After he had drifted off to sleep, Cathy got up and went to the bathroom to clean up.

She closed the door and looked in the mirror to see her beautiful phat titties covered in Craig's cum. She took her finger and removed a bit of cum that was dangling from her right nipple. She placed it on her tongue and tasted his salty seed. She picked up her cell phone and called me. When I answered she said, "Guess what I just did."

That's another story.