Out On The Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to catch his breath because he really didn't think he could talk at the moment but she insisted, 'Tell me what you like about casts.'

He tried to think clear for a second but he felt his cock thrust into her over and over and the tension was building.

She hushed, 'Tell me sweetie.'

Her breaths came quick, her hands were around his neck and he felt like he was getting smothered and he wanted to move his casted leg but he couldn't. His leg was imprisoned for the next two weeks by the green, rigid and heavy cast.

'I like how it feels and how I can't move very good with it on my leg. I like how soft the inside is and how hard the outside. I like how people look at me when I'm in a cast.'

He was breathing quickly, he held on to her tightly as she moved on him, letting his hard cock slide in and out of her pussy, stopping just short so it wouldn't come out.

She hushed, 'Tell me more.'

He didn't think he could say more but he tried because it turned him on, 'I just love to be in a cast all the time and I want you to enjoy.'

He couldn't finish as his oncoming orgasm took his breath away and he buried his head into her chest as she sat on him and rode him hard, the skirt muffling the noises of total wetness and a very soaked pussy now getting flooded by his cum.

She threw her head back and she was moaning softly as she held on to his neck still, 'Oh gosh, yes. Fucking you in the cast is...'

She could barely talk, 'Is so hot!'

He felt her pussy tighten around his cock and they both felt their orgasms race through their bodies into all the far corners. Even his toes sticking out of his cast were wriggling wildly because he wanted the feeling of the hard cast on his foot and he wanted to always have that feeling.

They rode out their climaxes as long as they could and sweat beads were building on their foreheads.

She looked around quickly, still no one was around and they were together as one for a few more moments, letting their orgasms subside and relaxing into the aftermath of an explosion of tension and passion.

She leaned down to him now and buried her face next to his neck and he softly let his hand run over her back and down to her ass. He felt her still, slightly moving on him, still enjoying the waves of arousal.

She cuddled closer to him and he just held her.

Exhaustion had definitely happened now and she whispered into his ear, 'That was awesome.'

He had barely any strength left to talk, 'Yeah.'

He kissed her neck and added, 'You're awesome.'

She then smiled at him, 'No, you're awesome.'

He laughed weakly, 'We're both awesome.'

She sat up and turned around looking at his leg, 'That thing right there is making us crazy.'

He nodded, 'Yeah, and it's good.'

'It is very good.'

They fell into a soft, gentle kiss and held their hug for a little while longer.

As they disconnected their bodies under her skirt they waited to let the warm air dry their skin and she pulled out her phone to order an Uber.

He was exhausted and he knew he couldn't walk around much anymore. All his strength was gone and he wanted to rest. He wanted to be in the hotel room now and enjoy the afternoon and evening with her by his side and his casted leg resting on a pillow. She felt the same way but they knew their fun would be continued later on. They couldn't get enough of each other and even when they pushed it off to fuck they knew sooner or later the longing for each other would come back even more intense and they would be all over each other with their crazy fantasies and fetishes. It's was the way they were wired and it was all perfectly good and perfectly fun. And it was to happen for a very long time.

The En

12