Out with Cindy Ch. 02

Story Info
A great day at the nude beach.
1.5k words
4.28
24.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple weekends after we'd screwed in the woods around the lake, I called Cindy and asked her if she'd even been to a nude beach before. "No, I haven't, but you know that you don't have to take me to one to get me out of my clothes."

Yeah, I knew that, but given that she liked us getting caught and having an appreciative audience the last time, I figured that she'd be willing to try the beach. As for me, I went to Gunnison Beach, in the Gateway National Seashore a Sandy Hook as often I could during the summer. Gunnison is as "official" a nude beach as one gets in the US, complete with National Park Service lifeguards and signs warning beach goers that they "may encounter nude sunbathers" beyond the signs. Those are actually kind of funny, since the clothed area at Gunnison is right beside the clothing optional side, and the only person on the clothed side who couldn't see the nude side would be named Stevie Wonder. There are several completely separate beaches at the National Seashore, but only Gunnison, "Area G," is nude. Naturally, it's the most popular beach there, and more than once I've had to park at the next beach over and walk to Area G.

I don't know what Cindy told her husband, but she got away and met me around 8:30 AM. It's about a three hour drive from Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania, so Cindy and I had plenty of chatting time on the way. She was horny, horny, horny, and I sure knew it. We were old enough that Cindy didn't try to give me that fantasy blow job on the drive, but she was definitely grabby. Once we finally got there and pulled into a parking spot, she pulled my shorts down and gave me that blow job. Having not gotten laid for a few days, I had full balls, and no need to hold back, and Cindy knew the best way to finish of a BJ. Ladies, if you have ever wondered why men like it when you swallow it's because spitters stop sucking to get rid of the cum before the man's orgasm is truly over; Cindy knew that, and she kept on sucking until my orgasm was over, and at that point, she had to swallow.

Of course, then it was my turn, and we were in the parking lot at a nude beach, not able to see anyone else naked, but having a great time as I pulled off her shorts and started eating her pussy. I'm pretty good at that, but this time it didn't matter: she was so wet and so ready that she was coming and coming and coming almost as soon as I started.

After Cindy came down from her high, we gathered our beach gear and headed over. It's actually a fair walk, probably a quarter mile from where you first set foot on the beach itself to the water's edge. Gunnison was in full swing, with a couple of beach volleyball games going on, some pavilions with New York Giants banners - you can see the Manhattan skyline from the beach - and just the general din of a thousand beach goers all having a great time. We made it down to the water's edge, and started walking south to find a spot for our beach towels. Surprisingly enough, that didn't take too long. As you go further south at Gunnison it transitions from a heterosexual beach to having more gays, but we were still in the (mostly) straight area when we found a good spot. This was great because, yeah, my eyes were going to be on Cindy most, but I'm sure not averse to seeing other women naked!

I watched to see if there was any hesitation on her part, but Cindy dropped her clothes just as casually as a woman who went to nude beaches all the time would. Of course, she needed sunscreen on her fair skin, and I was more than happy to help her with that. A lot of women will only let their men put the sunscreen on their backs when they're in public, but Cindy didn't stop me from doing her front as well, sunscreening her tits - and I made sure that they were very well sunscreened - and her pussy along with the not so obviously sexual parts of her body. She once again asked if I wanted her to "trim up" her wild black bush, but I said no, that her husband would notice and that would cause problems.

No, he'd never notice, not at all. That was the reason that Cindy was so willing to screw me, because her husband hadn't touched her in two years. Men, a word of caution: if you quit taking care of business after you hit middle age, that's when your wife is getting her horniest, and someone else will be more than happy to take care of what you have neglected.

At any rate, some time sunbathing was followed by playing in the water, and we were both kind of grab-ass excited in the surf, but we were limited in what we could do with a thousand other beach goers. Back out for some more sunbathing, and after we were dry, I asked her if she'd like to take a walk down the beach. She said sure, so, hand in hand - as much as we could, given that the beach isn't level at all near the water's edge - we headed south.

At least in 2015, once you get past the guarded area, the beach has been roped off to protect wildlife, but back in 2002, it wasn't, and couples went strolling down all the time. There were few (but not no) blankets set up beyond the guarded area, and all we saw were a few other couples taking long walks themselves. Cindy and I walked further down than most couples, and the only people visible were strolling couples too far off to be at all recognizable. We stopped and started kissing, and then walked up away from the water's edge, close but not up to the dune line. There was an old piece of driftwood nearby, but Cindy and I were just standing there, kissing.

I'm 6'2" tall, and Cindy is pretty short, only about 5'4". I reached down, put my hands together under her ass, and just picked her up; she responded by wrapping her legs around me. By now I was hard again, and she was dripping wet. She hung onto my neck tightly as I removed one supporting hand from her ass and guided my cock right into her pussy. I wouldn't have thought that this would work well, but somehow our sizes meshed, and we wound up fucking standing up, my hands locked together under her butt to support her, and her arms holding on tightly to my neck.

This was just so incredibly hot! The sun was beating down on us, and while we didn't have people walking right by us, the couples strolling along the beach were only about fifty yards away, and if they looked - and I know that I would have! - it was obvious what we were doing.

Once again, Cindy was on fire, and started coming and coming in just a few seconds, but I was a long way away from cumming myself: the blowjob in the truck a few hours earlier had taken the edge off, and it was just plain physical hard work to support both of us on my legs, plus thrust in and out. Finally, I just had to change up, and sat down on the driftwood log, and Cindy got right on my lap, guided my cock into her, and then she started doing the work. She was like a fucking machine, gasping and crying and moaning, pulling up and ramming down on me, orgasm after orgasm, so many I didn't even know that it was possible. Then, with the strain of having to support both of us gone, the cum started boiling up in me again; I went straight and rigid, my legs as stiff as boards, when Cindy stopped pulling up and down, but just planted herself on my cock hard as I emptied myself inside her. For me, the tension of a good orgasm lasts a good thirty seconds or longer.

Once I came down from my high, Cindy and I loosened up and started kissing again, without all of the tension, but with nothing but smiles. They weren't the fevered kisses of before sex, but the playful, happy ones from after. We smiled and waved at some of the passersby as we headed back to the main part of the beach, some of whom knew exactly what we had been doing; we got plenty of smiles as we walked back. This had been about as great a day as I had ever had in my life.