Outdoor Adventure

Story Info
John takes Annalise on a special picnic.
1.5k words
3.94
37.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Meka
Meka
6 Followers

Annalise looked at her watch. He was forty-five minutes late, at least. She checked her backpack. The wine, the candles, the food were all there. What did she forget? There must be something...the blanket!

She ran into her bedroom, grabbed a big stadium blanket out of the closet and, sprinting out of her room, ran right into John, almost falling over. He caught her around the waist, kissed her cheek, and held her close for a moment.

"Are you ready?"

"I am! I just realized I forgot the blanket and grabbed it. Why were you late?"

John kissed her forehead. "I'll explain it in the car. Do you have everything I told you to get?"

Annalise nodded. She knew that there was a picnic in her near future, but she wasn't positive where. John had asked her to trust him, that this would be an afternoon they wouldn't easily forget. She already trusted him.

John took Annelise's hand and propped her backpack up on his shoulder. "Take the blanket." She nodded again. He pulled her out the front door and locked it with his key.

They slid into his jeep, throwing the blanket and backpack into the back seat. Annelise felt her tension from a hard week of work melt out of her as he drove out of the city and into the mountains. John put a CD in, and Annelise smiled at the opening notes to Dvorak's New World Symphony.

The smooth motion of the car twisting through foothills quickly put Annelise to sleep, and she knew nothing until the car stopped. John hopped out of the car and swung a gate open, jumping back in, driving through, and jumping out again, closed the gate.

Now bumping through a well packed dirt road, Annelise paid close attention to the scenery. Trees surrounded the jeep on every side. Fresh air assaulted her senses, and she could hear rushing water on her left side.

The road ended in a densely wooded glade, and John squeezed Annelise's knee. "We're on foot from here."

She hopped out of the vehicle, stretching, feeling more tension melt from her body. John grabbed a picnic basket and handed the backpack to Annelise.

They hiked through a mile of trees, no path easing their way. Annelise couldn't figure out how John knew where to go, but he looked like he knew what he was doing, so she followed unquestioningly. The trees opened to a meadow, and a spring bubbled into a wide pond. "Are we there yet?" she teased. At John's nod, she smiled, turning around, and inspected her surroundings. "How did you ever find this place?"

"Magic."

The air was cool on Annelise's skin, but the spring looked divine. "Shall we swim?", she asked. John smiled, and nodded once more. Annelise bit her lip and checked to make sure John was watching her eyes.

She pulled the tail of her shirt from her shorts, and started unbuttoning her shirt from the bottom up. One button, two, three... checking to see if John was watching still (he was!) four buttons, five, six. The shirt opened, revealing soft, full breasts encased in silky white satin. John's gaze wasn't going anywhere.

Leaving her shirt around her shoulders, Annelise unbuckled her belt and unbuttoned her khaki shorts, which, when released, fell to her ankles. White panties, matching the bra, covered her.

Annelise turned away from John and bent over, showing her satin covered ass to him, and kicked off the shorts, unlacing her boots, taking plenty of time. John noticed that the panties tied on the sides, keeping that information handy for an appropriate time to take advantage of the fact.

So caught up in Annelise's show, John stood, fully clothed, with a picnic basket on his arm. He heard a splash and realized he had missed her entry into the slowly rippling pond.

Quickly undressing, he jumped into the pond, relishing the cold as it swept through him. Annelise floated on her back on the other end of the pond, staring at a deeply blue sky. He entered stealth mode, and taking a deep breath, swam underwater to her.

The strings from the panties dangled in the water. Taking a string in each hand, John untied the left side without coming up for air or touching Annelise. Deftly swimming to her right side, he untied those strings, as well.

Given the necessity of oxygen, John wisely decided to surface for air between Annelise's spread, floating legs. Slightly less wisely, he grabbed her around the waist, pulling her from her reverie. She screamed, surprised, then dunked John under the water and swam to the side of the pond she'd jumped into, her untied panties floating to the surface of the water.

"This is war!"

"I surrender!"

"You're no fun!"

"Wanna bet?"

John swam to her side of the pond and held his hands up as he entered shallower water. "I'm not going to surprise you again."

She considered the veracity of this statement, and decided to go with it. "Fine."

He pulled her shoulders toward him, laced his fingers through her long wet hair, and lightly touched her mouth with his own. The white bra, transparent, conformed exactly to Annelise's breasts. The cold water had worked its usual magic, and her hard nipples jutted through the thin, diaphanous material.

Gently outlining the inner edge of her lips with his tongue, John slid his hands from her hair and reached between her breasts, unclasping the now pointless garment. Drawing the material away and off her shoulders, he stepped back and regarded her.

Embarrassed at the scrutiny, Annelise blushed, a pink flush spreading from her cheeks to her chest. John stepped forward again, feeling naked skin touch naked skin, and kissed her once more.

In spite of the cold water, John's cock reacted to smooth skin against his body, filling with hot blood. He moved his lips to the soft, smooth skin behind Annelise's ear, lightly sucking, lightly nibbling on the earlobe, and lightly brushing his lips down her jawline.

Content to enjoy the play of his lips on her, Annelise closed her eyes, trusting the bouyant water and John to support her. The sun warmed her eyelids, and John's fingers moving carefully down her back gave her goosebumps. Never one to care for dichotomies, Annelise enjoyed the moment.

John's lips skimmed down Annelise's neck, between her firm breasts. He dipped underwater and slid his tongue into her navel, making her giggle sweetly, a laugh he felt, but didn't hear.

Annelise moved her own hands to John's head, pulling him from the water, up to her mouth again. His mouth cold from the water, he pressed his lips to hers, drawing heat from her into himself. Her warm tongue entered his mouth, flooding him with more heat than could be explained by mere thermodynamics.

Annelise pushed John into slightly deeper water. With shoulders submerged, she pulled herself close to him and wrapped her legs around his waist, his hard cock pressed between their naked bodies.

Her face close to his, she leaned in for another soft kiss, then pushed her hips out and back, then smoothly up over his cock. He felt himself poised at her entrance, and tried to thrust into her. His thrusts only pushing her further back, she laughed.

Imperceptibly, she slid down just a bit, solidifying the connection between their most sensitive places. Cool water washed his cock, but the tenuous connection between their bodies warmed John, making him even harder.

Another tiny movement of her hips pulled John into Annelise completely. He stopped breathing, just concentrating on the silken wetness surrounding him. She clenched her cunt around his cock, from the base to the tip, in a rippling motion.

He moaned loud and long, and she clenched a little tighter. She rose up and down, slowly, clenching her cunt around him. He moaned again, and she increased speed.

John's hands supported Annelise's ass, and he used them to pull her in harder, providing enough leverage to slide completely into her. He nibbled on her neck, kissed her lips softly, and drove himself deeper, faster into her.

She whimpered softly, feeling him deep, pushing hard into her depths. He rubbed along her clitoris with each stroke, bringing her higher and higher. God. It felt so good!

His strokes faster and faster, Annelise threw her head back. She pulled John in with her legs, faster, and faster. He bit her shoulder and groaned loud, her cue to her own release.

Waves of pleasure swept Annelise, and she almost lost her grip around John's legs. He felt the rhythmic clenching of her cunt around him, and started pulsing into her, filling her cunt with hot cum.

Spent, they both realized that cold water surrounded them. Annelise dismounted cleanly, and swam to the edge of the pond.

She unfolded the blanket she had nearly forgotten hours before on the grass and lay in the sun smiling at John as he joined her. He curled close to her and started to snore. "Just like a man", she muttered to herself.

She watched him sleep, stroking his hair as it dried in the sunlight, and opened the bottle of wine she'd put in her backpack. After a glass, she joined his slumber, dreaming of the weekend to come.

Meka
Meka
6 Followers