Outdoor Fun

Story Info
Jenny gets a fantasy fulfilled.
1.6k words
3.93
130.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny took a step toward the edge of the cliff and looked out on the valley below. The forest blanketed the entire valley all around, but she could still make out the small stream as it worked its way beneath the trees.

A few clouds drifted by in the clear blue sky above her. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the warm sun on her face.

She heard Steve, Stacy, and Dave come up behind her.

"Enjoying the view?" Steve asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind.

She leaned back into him. "It's wonderful, what a perfect day."

They had all spent the last hour leisurely hiking up the mountain nestled deep in the Shenandoah Park. She was so happy that they had all had the chance to get away for this weekend; even happier that they had been able to send their kids off to the grandparents. It wasn't often that they were able to just be adults, and she was savoring the freedom.

Stacy called out them. "You guys ready to start down? We have dinner reservations in a couple of hours.

Before she could answer, Steve turned to her and said, "You guys go on ahead. We'll be along shortly.

"You sure?" she replied.

"Yep. See you back at the inn."

As Stacy and Dave started back along the trail, Jenny broke out of her trance.

"We should get going."

Steve squeezed her gently. "Just enjoy the moment. We have plenty of time."

After a few seemingly endless moments, Steve broke his hug and took her hand. "Ok, let's go."

Jenny took one last look and turned back to the trail.

They walked along slowly, taking time to enjoy their surroundings and each other's company. They talked a little, making note of a particularly pretty tree or stopping to listen to a bird, chirping it's mating call.

The trail opened up on one side as they walked, revealing a large open field of high grass that wavered back and forth in the warm spring breeze.

Jenny continued walking, but Steve gripped her hand tightly, so she turned to look at him.

He was looking into her eyes. "So, what do you think?"

She wasn't sure what he meant so she asked "About what?"

"Well, seeing that field over there got me to thinking about something you told me once. About a particular fantasy you have."

Jenny blushed a bit and smiled. "Steve that was just a fantasy. I could never do that."

He smiled back. "Why not? Opportunities like this don't come along very often. Besides, who would know?"

"Well," she replied, "first of all, Dave and Stacy are expecting us, and who know who else might come along."

He chuckled. "You're just making excuses. There aren't many people up here this time of year, and that grass is easily 3 or 4 feet high. Even if someone did happen along, which they won't, they wouldn't even know we were there."

As he talked, he began to pull her out into the field. She resisted…a little. She had to admit, it did sound inviting.

"Steve, I'm not laying down on the ground. There are bugs and the grass will be itchy."

He tilted his head toward his backpack. "I brought a blanket, and the bugs don't really come out until later in the spring."

Damn him, she thought. Why does he always think of everything?

She had allowed herself to be pulled almost 2/3rd of the way across the field when he stopped and pulled her close. Without saying a word, he kissed her on the mouth, enticing her mouth open as he wrapped his tongue around hers.

Despite her better judgment, she found herself kissing him back. He released his hug and eased her backpack down off her shoulders, then pulling off his, never releasing the kiss.

When his backpack was off, he pulled away. "Don't move."

He whirled around and quickly pulled the blanket out of his pack, spreading it quickly on the ground next to them. Just as quick, he turned back to her and gently pushed her down onto it, kissing her as they both found themselves sitting down.

"Now, look around" he said. "You see? You can't even see the trail from here, and we aren't even all the way down yet."

She didn't need to look. She had come this far and wasn't about to let anything stop her now. She trusted him. She wanted him.

He looked back at her and smiled. "So what do you say? Ready to live a fantasy?"

In answer, she reached out and rubbed his cock through his shorts. Steve slumped down onto his knees, letting out a soft moan and closing his eyes.

She kept rubbing as they both laid down on the blanket, their mouths coming together in a passionate kiss. His hands went to her breasts, squeezing them through her shirt and deftly finding her hardening nipples. When he pinched them, she felt a tingle in her crotch and she pushed her body against his.

With one hand, she started undoing his shorts. Pulling open the belt, then unsnapping the button, and finally pulling down the zipper. Now she could get at what she wanted, so she slid her hand beneath his underpants and grabbed his rock hard cock tightly, squeezing it and pulling it.

Steve could take a hint. He lifted himself up on his elbow and reached his hands down to her shorts. He undid them and pulled them and her underpants, now damp from her wet pussy, down off her ass, past her knees, until they bunched up at her ankles.

Jenny's legs fell open and he put his hand onto her pussy, pushing and rubbing her entire crotch. She was already hot and wet, and her pussy lips were open, ready to receive the attention she craved.

She began to stroke his cock harder. She could feel the small drop of cum oozing out of it, and ran her thumb over the head of his cock. Then her body tensed and she lifted her lower back off the blanket as his fingers found her swollen clit.

He rubbed her fast, sticking one finger inside of her as another kept working on her clit. Jenny relished the feeling of the warm spring air running across the naked parts of her body. The sunlight warmed her skin, and it made her vagina feel hot.

Steve stopped his rubbing and pulled away from her. She opened her eyes, squinting against the bright sun and saw him pulling down his shorts, and climbing over her.

She reached up and put her hands on his shoulders. "I want to be on top."

Steve laid back down, and Jenny picked herself up, pulling her shorts off of her ankles and over her hiking boots.

She glanced around her, the small worry that someone might be watching still nagging at her. When she didn't climb onto him right away, Steve reached out and began rubbing her clit again.

"Stop worrying and fuck me" he said.

She smiled at him and straddled him, slowly sliding his cock into her pussy.

It felt good to have him inside. She liked begin on top because she could grind her crotch into his, rubbing her clit against his body as his cock slid in and out.

She was too excited to waste any time so she started pushing up and down. She looked into his eyes. "Cum with me."

He just closed his eyes and relished the feeling of her tight pussy gripping his cock.

Jenny closed her eyes as well. She focused all her senses on the feeling in her pussy. She knew it wouldn't take long.

She could feel her orgasm building and started pushing down harder, desperately giving her clit as much friction as she could.

"Oh god Steve. I'm going to cum. Cum with me baby, cum in my pussy."

"Do it" was all he said, and he pushed up against her.

They were fucking now, like animals in the forest. Doing what all animals do in the spring, and it felt good. It felt natural, and right.

Then she passed the point of no return; the point when nothing will stop the waves of orgasm from gripping her entire body. As she began to cum, she felt Steve tense beneath her, pushing as hard as he could to bury his cock deep inside her. She leaned down into his shoulder as she came, muffling her scream into the soft fabric of his shirt.

Her pussy spasmed around his cock and she knew he was coming from the guttural groan that came from deep inside him. Through her orgasm she felt his cock twitching inside her, shooting cum deep into her pussy.

And then it was over. She collapsed onto him, trying to catch her breath while he held her in his arms.

"That was great. Thank you" was all she had to say.

He responded by squeezing her even tighter.

As they got up to get dressed they saw Dave and Stacy walking out of the field, straightening their clothes.

Steve and Jenny quickly ducked back down, trying hard to stifle their laughter.

"I guess great minds think alike," Steve said.

After they were sure Dave and Stacy were gone, they quickly got dressed and headed back down the trail.

She couldn't believe she had done it, but Jenny was glad that her fantasy had come true. But she couldn't help wondering what Steve had in store for her next.