Outdoor Pool

Story Info
Just the two of us by the pool.
1.4k words
3.79
27.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a hot day and the pool had been crowded during the day but evening fell and people retired to their homes. You and I, having no kids tonight, decided for an evening at the pool. We weren't typically pool or beach types but there seemed something romantic about sitting out in the warm (but no longer oppressive) summer evening. We stretched out on two lounge chairs and the whole area was ours.

With the sun down, there was no need for suntan lotion. It would make good massage oil, though. I offered a massage and you happily accepted. Any chance I could get to put my hands on you was a moment I would seize; any chance to have run my hands all over you made you wet with anticipation.

We had both changed into bathing suits before coming down to the pool in prep for a late night dip in the pool. You lay down, prone, offering me your aching back and shoulders.

I squirted some of the lotion into my hands and set to work. I began with your neck and shoulders. I made my way down your back and massaged the stress out for now. When the week would begin, you would no doubt feel it return from normal activity and responsibilities; for now, you were just mine and deserved to feel at ease. I must have spent thirty minutes rubbing you, massaging your muscles from the waist up. You were relaxed and calm but also loving life, not only for the massage (so far) but also for my constant touch.

I peeled back your suit. You were at ease and have always let me do whatever I wanted to you, knowing I respect and love you. A small bit of excitement came to your mind, too, with just the inkling of an idea that someone could be seeing your nude form out his or her window. Like me, you have grown to enjoy being inspiration for other people's sex lives.

I put more lotion on my hands and rubbed it into your ass. With ever pass of my hands over your cheeks, you hoped I would get closer to your crack and play but, alas, I was intent upon giving you a proper massage for the moment. I continued down your legs. Your aching calves were strong but needed my attention and, after another half hour, I finished working my way down to your feet, capping it all off with ten minutes of working the tension from your feet. You were the image of relaxation but, more sexually excited as the massage went on, you were quite awake and not one to fall asleep during the hour of anticipation. By this time, you weren't wearing a suit at all and you were completely nude, still laying on your stomach.

I parted your legs a little as I worked my way back north, rubbing my hands around the insides of your legs and over your ass, from knees to waist. Up and down, back and forth. This time, as I moved around, it was less about working out tension and more about making you feel a different kind of relief.

This time, I squirted the lotion directly on your ass, crossing over your crack. Being more of a consistency of oil and less of a cream, the started to drip down your crack. Through your relationship, you have grown more interested in the back end - your own back end, my back end and other people's back ends as we're out and about in town. You love to probe and be probed these days. The oil dripped down and I moved my hands seductively from one cheek to the other and moved closer and closer to your anus each time. You had been making pleasant purrs and murmurs through the massage but now you let out a groan of pleasure to let me know you were enjoying this immensely.

I parted your legs a little more and told you I had a surprise for you. With that, you heard a faint buzzing. I brought your favorite vibrator down to the pool with us. Although I couldn't see your face, I knew the wide grin that was there. I moved the vibrator down to your lips, moving at an excruciatingly slow pace to let you feel every nerve tingle. Up one lip and down the other, I inched the vibrator all along your pussy and you were one happy girl.

You moved your hips, getting into the pussy massage. The more I did, the more you moved and you were slowly fucking the vibrator, enjoying life and feeling incredible. All the while, I continued to move my other hands all along your ass, across the top, down the crack and spreading the oil all around.

Being cursed with just two hands, though, I abandoned your ass for a moment. You noticed, of course, but were feeling too good to comment. Your moans were getting deeper and stronger. With my other hand, I pulled your dildo out of my bag and slowly worked it into your waiting pussy. You hadn't expected it and gasped. Your pussy welcomed it with great fervor and drew the dildo inward.

I focused the vibrator on your clit while I fucked you with the dildo. Time stood still for you, just enjoying the moment deeply and thinking of my hard cock just inches away from your hand. You lifted your palm and discovered I had been closer than you thought. You snaked your hand into my bathing suit and gripped firmly on my cock. You released me briefly to reach back and rub your hand over your ass, causing your palm and fingertips to become oily. Having achieved that, you reached back into my suit and did some massaging of your own.

As I continued to work on your pussy and bring you closer and closer to orgasm, you rubbed my cock up and down, back and forth and felt a sense of pride when you felt some precum. Touching you for the last hour alone was enough to help the precum find its way to the tip; the handjob I was getting brought me much closer to orgasm.

The dildo was slightly curved and stroking your g-spot. My happy girl was getting happier and happier. Delirious was more like it. There we were, in the pool area and completely surrounded by your neighbors, bringing each other closer and closer to orgasm. You couldn't hold back and longer and you were about to feel the wave crashing around you. Despite quite the effort to be quiet and not draw (more) attention, your body reacted sharply. With your strong orgasm, you squired and showered my hand.

You were a driven woman at that point, determined to have me inside you. There was a corner of the area you knew we were unlikely to have any attention if anyone had been watching and, in one smooth motion, you lifted off the chair and led me by the hand to the far corner. We were covered from above by a tree. You pulled my swimsuit down in one fell swoop and sat upon the picnic table, legs spread. I stood in front of you and smoothly entered your awaiting pussy. You groaned, feeling every inch enter you.

"Fuck me. Now. Hard. Cum for me." You wanted me to feel release and you wanted me inside you. I was pent up and it was an offer I was never going to refuse from the woman of my dreams.

You rubbed one hand across your chest, feeling your nipples and grabbing your tits. Everything felt so good. You moved from breast to breast, back and forth. The site was fantastic. I love watching you rub yourself in any fashion.

I continued to pump and I wasn't drawing anything out anymore, being somewhat driven myself. You wrapped your legs around my waist and pushed in with your heels every time I thrust. We were both grunting and panting (albeit still quietly).

It was all overwhelming me and the orgasm overtook me like a rocket. I burst inside you, filling you with cum that that been building for what seemed like hours. In the end, we held each other, panting more and more slowly as our breathing returned to normal again.