Outed and Married Ch. 02

Story Info
A sissy 'girl' and her husband entertain.
2.7k words
4.49
68.5k
41
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,212 Followers

The head of his cock pushes hard against the back of my throat. I struggle not to gag. I struggle to control my gag reflex. I feel my throat spread open as he pushes his erection all the way into me, pushes deep into my mouth. It never gets easier no matter how many times he's done this to me. I feel that brief flash of slight pain as he deep-throats me. From this angle, my nose pushed hard up against his lower stomach, just below his belly button, my head is bent back. It always hurts the moment he enters me all the way like this. I feel my eyes fill with tears as he starts to fuck to cum. I start to openly cry. It's all I can think about, 'don't choke, don't choke, don't choke...'. I think that to myself, almost in panic mode, repeat that over and over in my mind. I feel the panic-reaction set in, can barely breathe. I know if I choke hard he'll yank me off of his cock by my hair and slap my face hard, push himself back into me. I know all too well what he does if I start to choke. I feel the huge head of it, feel the thick shaft of his penis, feel it slip into my throat deeply and start to pump, move rhythmically.

As he pumps, fucks my mouth, he holds my head tightly. He holds me so tight it hurts. I feel myself slide slightly on the glass top of his desk, feel the corner of it dig into my chin as he pumps is short deep strokes holding himself far into my mouth. I feel his huge balls slap up against my chin. I feel the coolness of the glass on my naked upper arms. I feel my nipples, move against the fabric of my dress as I slip and slide on his desktop.

I am stretched across his desk width-wise, held down and in place by his strong hands on my head and throat. One of his large muscular hands across the back of my head and woven tight in my hair, the other up under my chin, tightly gripping me, almost choking me like that, he holds me still and motionless, holds me in place as he fucks my throat methodically. He is lost to it all. My one hand pressed flat on the desktop to the side of my upper body, the other outstretched and gripping the back of his left naked rear end cheek, I steady myself and concentrate on not disappointing this man. He is my husband. I want to please him...'don't choke, don't choke...'. It's all I can think at that moment.

The first spurt of his cum shoots down and into my throat. Then the second, the third, the fourth, and so on, the jets, the ribbons of his thick cum slide effortlessly down my wide open throat and mouth. He cums strong and hard every time. He always does. Only when he finishes do I become fully conscious of the man at my rear with his cock buried deeply in my tight little butt, my cheeks spread wide for him.

As my husband pulls out of my mouth, his cock only slightly less in size, still huge even when semi erect, a large ribbon of his sticky cum hangs from the end of his penis connected to my quivering lips. I whimper, cry softly as he takes his hand from my chin. He lifts my head by my hair and wipes it across my lips and onto my face, all over my cheeks. My tears flow freely.

As the man behind me fucks me hard he lifts my feet up off the floor with each stroke. A loud 'smack' noise each time he pushes forcefully up and into me. His noises, the slap of him against my naked and exposed butt reverberate off of my husband's office walls. I feel my husband's cock pulled away from my face, feel the last of his cum all over it. I feel tears stream down my cheeks, no doubt smearing my mascara all over my face. I taste his cum all over the inside of my mouth as I start to whimper and moan, cry out softly. I see my lip gloss all over the base of his penis as he pulls away.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh...fuck!, uh, uh...fuuuuuck...uh, uh, uh...!" the man behind me fucks hard and fast. He grunts loudly. My soft little penis bounces wildly as he does. I feel my little balls slammed up against me, pinned and pinched by my penis harness. They hurt as he fucks rapidly. I cry openly, feel my tears hit the glass desktop. I feel him reach down and take my hair. He pulls my head back and up hard. I feel his other hand grab my left wrist and pull it up behind my back. I cry out. He holds me in place. My husband watches. I see him smile at me.

"Please...no, please...uh...ooooo, please..."

He hurts me. It only turns him on more. I feel like my arm will break.

And then he cums.

He lifts my feet off the floor a good three inches and holds me there. I hang impaled in his huge erection as he cums deeply in me, my little high heel shoes flailing in mid-air as he does. He makes all the 'man noises' men make when they are lost to it all, as they are cumming for their pleasure, grunting and swearing loudly. I feel him release my arm and start to spank my right cheek hard.

"Fuck. He's tighter than any other sissy I've ever had. He really is. This one is amazing. You got a good one, a real good one."

My husband laughs. His cock semi erect and wet hanging inches from my face, he pats the back of my head as I fall back down onto the desk as his friend releases my hair. My husband pets me. I whimper, cry pronounced and softly, the side of my face pressed against his glass top desk at the edge of it, sliding in my own tears and my husband's cum as the man behind me finishes using me for his pleasure.

I feel him start to ease up, pump softer as his cock starts to shrink to semi erect in my butt. He spreads my cheeks widely with both hands, holds them open and keeps himself buried in me as far as he can. I feel his hands grip my cheeks so tightly I know he will leave tiny bruises on me. He does every time he fucks me like this. I lost count months ago. He's one of the ones I'm given too, a 'present' to be used by the select few my husband likes to please for business purposes.

He slaps my butt hard on my right cheek, makes me cry out loudly as I reflexively pull away. He finishes cumming, the last deep stroke, the last messy drops of it. And then he pulls himself out of me. I cry, sob softly as I lay across the desk, a thoroughly used little 'girl'. They ignore me. It's part of it all for him. It's a part that he likes a lot.

"He is like a virgin teen boy. And he never gets that 'used' feeling so many little bitches do. Every time I fuck him it's like the first time. Good genes, good breeding I guess. I should send flowers to his mother."

He laughs, runs his middle finger up the crack of my butt, across my little hole. I wince, tighten my cheeks on his hand.

"Fucking incredible. It's like I was never in him. Look at that. It's like he wasn't even fucked."

He spreads my cheeks with one hand, runs the index finger of his other around the lips of my tight little hole, peering down at me, inspecting me.

"It felt like I was in so deep I was up into his throat. You probably felt me up there when you came in his mouth."

My husband laughs. The both laugh loudly.

"Is that what that was?"

I feel my husband's hand drift off of the back of my head, down the side of my face. He moves slightly away from the front of me. He pulls his pants back up as he moves. His friend wipes his cock on my naked right cheek. It stings on the red marks he made spanking me, slapping me very hard while he fucked me for the past half hour. I have deep red and stinging hand prints all over my rear end.

I lay still and motionless across my husband's office desk. The man behind me moves to the side as he pulls his underwear and pants back up. He starts to buckle his belt. My husband does the same. I know not to move until he tells me too.

I am face down, lying across the width of his office desk. My girly girl lace and ruffled panties are down around my ankles, covering the girly girl lace top of my sissy ankle sox. I am the perfect piece of sissy candy for my husband, both in his office and in his home. My tight short dress, which barely covers my rear cheeks, is pulled up over my butt, stretched up over my back. My locked penis harness dangles over the edge of his desk. I feel it as I squeeze my legs slightly together as cum runs out of my tight little hole and down over the back of my balls and the harness in the back. I look at the feminine wedding ring on my hand as I hear but don't listen to the two men start to chat about business. I think about the more than kinky yet legal ceremony months ago in his warehouse, the few in attendance as I was on my knees, held on a tight short leash and collar. I think about looking up at him, the man soon to be my legal husband, looking up at him with cum in my mouth as I said, "I do.". It was a marriage ceremony arranged by him, completely kinky but completely legal too. The minister, gay and kinky as the day is long. The few in attendance were the minister, that I had to suck to pay for the wedding as my soon-to-be husband watched in his office, two witnesses, men from his warehouse that have fucked me so many times over the years I've lost count, and a very kinky married couple that I have been lent out to as a domestic 'house girl' also too many times to count, all were witness to it all. The vows were completely one sided, me vowing to be owned, obey, never to doubt, never to say 'no', etc, it went on for a good ten minutes. My husband simply saying 'I do' when asked if he takes me as his wife and slave, that was it.

I think about being mouth fucked by him at my wedding, all watching as he did that to me. 'Kissing the bride', as the minister said at the end of the very short ceremony. I think about my little thing straining hard at my locked penis cage then as it is now, him showing the key off with the wedding ring. I think about me as I was that day in only white heels, thigh high lace top nylon stockings, white lace garter on my upper right thigh, white sheer bride's veil, naked and extremely baby smooth and soft. I think about being on my knees for my husband on my wedding day. I think about the end of the day, the knees of my stockings dirty, filthy from being on my knees for most of it, one stocking run and shredded down around my ankle as the last of his guests left. I think about being taken home to my new house, his house, and being fucked senseless. He is so good at that.

I am not only married to him, I am owned by him completely. I do things for others on command for him. I am not only the perfect house wife for him at home, I am also the perfect whore for him at his place of business or at parties when he wants to entertain clients or guests, which is what I am doing at the moment.

I feel the cum run from my rear end, taste my husband's thick cum still in my mouth. My diamond wedding ring sparkles as I stare at it. I think about how from time to time he likes to cum all over it, on my hand.

"Princess, get us some coffee. And fix your makeup. You're a mess, baby. Be a pretty girl."

I start to stand, see the two of them seated in chairs around a small conference table in his office, papers laid out in front of them. The man he is with is one of his biggest clients. He's literally the entire line of gay S&M porn my husband distributes from his warehouse, one of the many lines of pornography he makes hundreds of thousands of dollars off of, a month. I know. I am also his company accountant.

"Don't pull your panties up, honey. You look so cute with them down around your ankles, trying to not trip like that. Be a good, girl. Coffee."

"Yes, Daddy."

I smile as I bow slightly toward him, pushing my dress down over myself. I stand straight and take short mincing steps to my bag. I pick up my purse off the couch. I feel the cum gush from my rear, down my inner thigh as I start to walk.

I feel the hand of the man that fucked me take my wrist as I pass by him. I stop.

"You are a very cute little girl. You're lucky to have found a good man that knows what you need. And I have to tell you, you'd be great in one of my movies. You're one of the sexiest little girl's I know. And you're passable. That is a major plus in my line of work. You have a super kinky look. Others have notices and commented on that too, sweetie."

"Thank you, sir. I try to please."

I slightly bow to him, smile softly at him, then at my husband. I feel his hand grip my wrist tighter. He kisses my hand gently, looks up into my eyes and smiles.

"Do you ever send your wife off with another man for extended periods of time?"

He talks to my husband but smiles up at me, his lips softly on the back of my hand.

I feel a chill, slight fear. I don't like this man and have seen some of his brutally sadistic gay movies.

"Not at present. She's doing just fine around here and at home. Move, Princess. Coffee. Move, girl."

I feel him release my hand as I hurry to the door, purse in hand. I feel a the twinge of fear remain as I hurry from the room. Taken by him, used for who knows what?? S&M porn?? I've seen his movies. I feel my heart jump, and not in a good way.

As I leave my husband's office I see his secretary at her desk. She looks up at me, smiles her wicked smile.

"Doing what you do best, Princess?"

I say nothing to her in return. I look away, mince along with my panties down around my ankles. I hear her laughter, ever so softly as I go to the ladies room used by only her and me. She knows, has seen me worse than this. I am quick to clean my face, redo my makeup and fix my hair. As I look at myself in the mirror just before I head to the executive kitchenette used only by my husband, I smile at myself. I think to myself.

I am happily married.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,212 Followers