Outlander Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does anyone else wish to interrupt me when I am speaking?" Emma asked coldly. She waited a moment then continued. "As I was saying, I am going to teach you a lesson that I taught Sorceress Elva here when she was an acolyte. It is a lesson that I am sure she was about to teach you before I arrived."

She looked pointedly at Elva who shifted in her chair, uncomfortable under Emma's gaze. "Do you mind, Sorceress Elva, if I go ahead and impart the lesson since I have already begun?" She looked at the younger woman expectantly.

"No, I don't mind," Elva said reluctantly.

"We are Witches of the Covenant," Emma said, switching her attention back to the acolytes and Adepts. "And part of the covenant that we made is that after our service to the Lord Aramon, above all other things we are servants of the people." She paused for a moment and made eye contact with each of them in turn before she continued. "The people are outside that gate right now in need of service. So get your asses out there and serve them."

They started to move but Emma held up her hand and they froze. "Adept Ava," she said.

"Yes, Sorceress?"

"Take these girls outside the gate and supervise them. See that the job is done."

"I will, Sorceress," Ava said.

"You will obey Adept Ava as though her commands came directly from me," Emma continued. "And if I see any one of you lounging around while there is a single sick or injured person outside that gate, I will flay the hide off your skinny asses so you won't be able to sit for a fortnight. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Sorceress," they answered in unison, voices quivering.

"Well, go," she snapped.

They broke and ran. Emma nodded at Ava, who hid her smile as she turned and followed the fleeing women at a more dignified pace.

"Elva," Emma turned to address the other Sorceress. "Allow me to introduce Viviane Liamon, Duchess of Caston. This is her husband, Sir Aiden Liamon, Duke of Caston. They require rest and refreshment."

"Of course," Elva said in formal tones. "Won't you all please follow me to the parlor?"

Elva led them through the mahogany doors and into a large room off the foyer filled with chairs and couches for lounging. It only took a few moments before Viviane and Aiden were comfortable and a servant had left to fetch refreshments.

"Now, Elva," Emma said. "Take me to see Grand Sorceress Biora."

"But Emma, Grand Sorceress Biora isn't High Priestess here anymore," Elva said.

"What? Why not? What happened to her?" Emma asked.

"She and almost all the senior witches were recalled to the Citadel a month ago," she answered.

"Hmmm. Do you know why?"

"None of us know. Biora called us all together read the missive from the Matriarch, resigned her position, appointed the new High Priestess, and within two days they all departed for the Citadel," Elva explained.

Emma looked thoughtful for a moment. "Who is left here?"

"The High Priestess and I are the only two senior witches," she said. "There are a few full witches here but all the rest are acolytes and Adepts."

"I see," Emma pursed her lips in thought. She felt a little relieved that the disgraceful scene outside the gate was a symptom of no senior leadership rather than something more systemic. Still, gross negligence by a High Priestess who significantly outranked her was not something she could correct with intimidation the way she so easily cowed Elva.

She began to have doubts about telling the High Priestess about the Outlander even though she was duty bound to do so and needed the High Priestess to send word of his arrival to the Matriarch at the Citadel. Still, she would do her duty as always and trust in Lord Aramon to sort it all out.

"Who is the new High Priestess?" Emma asked.

"Sarafella Vo'Tamarin," Elva answered.

"Sarafella," Emma repeated. Sarafella was another former student of hers. Emma remembered the girl as being bright and driven but also more interested in the company of the young male acolytes than was healthy. In any case, it seemed as though the girl had done well for herself.

Emma sighed. She had spent too much time away from the Citadel to know who the power players were anymore. She herself should have been a Grand Sorceress long ago, but had little love for the politics and the maneuvering for position that seemed to be required these days. She preferred the road and the sea, not to mention her husband's bed, every night.

"Very well," Emma said, thoughts returning to the matter at hand. "Take me to her."

**********

Sarafella Vo'Tamarin, Grand Sorceress and High Priestess of the Antyor Covenant house cast an appraising eye on the man who stood before her. He stood well over six feet tall, with chest, arms, and legs corded with muscle. There were battle scars on his chest and back. She liked them but wondered why his master had allowed them to scar when they could have easily been healed. Clad only in a blindfold, boots, and a breechcloth, the man before her fidgeted nervously.

"What is your name?" she asked the man as she reclined on her red silk divan.

His head turned toward the sound of her voice. "Relion, m'lady," he answered.

"Do you know where you are?"

"No, m'lady. They blindfolded me the whole way here," he answered.

Sarafella slowly rose from the divan and tiptoed gracefully to him and laid her hand on his bare chest. "Do you know who I am, Relion?"

"No, m'lady."

She slowly slid around him, dragging a fingernail across his scar-covered chest, touching the edge of his areola before trailing her fingers across his shoulder. The sight of his battle wounds and the heat of his skin excited her and she felt her sex moisten. Standing behind him, she looked him up and down before whispering into his ear, "Do you know why you are here?"

"My master commanded I do whatever you required of me." His voice trembled slightly.

Slavery was illegal in Aramoor but for those who fell on hard times or accrued debt that they could not repay, indentured servitude was tantamount to the same thing. The debts of hardy men were often purchased by the wealthy, who then turned their indentured servants over to a ludus to be trained as gladiators. For a woman of means with a need for discretion, the ludi were a wonderful source of pleasure.

She glanced at the two young Adepts that had led the big man into her quarters. "Leave us," she commanded. They inclined their heads and quickly left the room.

The Grand Sorceress made her way around the divan to the ornate, full-length mirror next to her bed. She stared at her reflection. Her golden hair was piled on top of her head with a few artful curls hanging beside her face. Not a touch of gray showed, though her fortieth name day was a month gone. A hint or two of a wrinkle could be seen at the corners of her mouth and eyes, yet she was as lovely as a woman ten years younger. She didn't wear her diadem; there was no point giving the man a hint of who she might be. But she missed its presence, the visual reminder of who she was and what she had accomplished.

She picked up a black masquerade mask from the bedstand between the mirror and her bed and put it on. When she was sure the mask was secure, she looked at Relion's reflection in the mirror.

"Remove your blindfold," she said, and watched as he raised a muscled arm and pulled the blindfold off. He blinked in the sudden light until his eyes adjusted. They widened at the sight of her standing there with her back to him, her yellow gossamer dress revealing the outline of her body. Their eyes met in the mirror.

"Now, take off your breechcloth," she said huskily.

She held her breath in anticipation as he untied the knot holding it together and dropped it to the floor. Sarafella exhaled audibly at the sight of his manhood hanging between his legs. His cock was thick and long, and she liked that he had no pubic hair. The gladiators shaved the hair from their heads and bodies to fight the spread of lice in the ludi. For her purposes, however, she liked the look of long cock without a large thatch of hair obstructing her view.

She turned to face him, pulled her dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the ground to pool at her feet. She stepped out of the dress and then paused so he could see her body. She loved to watch a man's reaction to seeing her naked and she wasn't disappointed. His eyes widened when they lit upon her full breasts, and his cock twitched and rose until it jutted before him like a sword made of flesh. When he saw the golden curls above her pussy, he was unable to contain a groan of anticipation.

She smiled and moved to the end of her bed. She sat down and leaned back, supporting herself with one arm while spreading her legs and presenting her wet pussy for him to see. She spread her lips apart with her fingers and laughed as his legs trembled. "Come," she said. "Pleasure me."

She laughed again when, instead of taking the time to walk around her divan to get to her, he simply grabbed the end of it and shoved it out of his way. He fell to his knees between her legs, grabbed his cock, and aimed it at her pussy, but froze and looked at her questioningly when she held her hand up with the palm out.

"No," she said, breathing heavily. "With your mouth."

He nodded. "Yes, m'lady," he said, and bent to the task.

She sucked her breath in sharply when with no preamble he covered her pussy with his mouth and shoved his tongue into her folds. "Fuck," she breathed out, then grabbed his head with both hands to urge him on. He licked and sucked on the lips of her pussy like a mad man, occasionally jabbing his tongue as far into her as he could. He licked her hard, but that was the way she liked it.

When she was ready, she pulled his head up slightly to direct him to her clit. He attacked it with a vengeance and she howled in pleasure. "That's it. Right there. Right there! Don't stop. Here it comes. Oh, yes!" she cried out as her orgasm crashed over her. "Yes, yes, yes!"

Finally she pushed his head away and her legs trembled from the aftershocks of her pleasure.

"Now, fuck me, Relion," she commanded. "Fuck me hard."

"Yes, m'lady," he said as he rose up to grab his cock and line it up with her sopping wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck, yes," she cried as he rammed himself home with one great thrust. She threw her head back, arched her spine and grabbed at the bed as the head of his cock hit the bottom of her pussy.

He gave her only a few seconds to adjust to his girth before he began thrusting in and out of her as fast as he could go. She put her hands on his chest to try to keep him from slamming into her too hard but he grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head.

"Oh my God," she moaned, feeling his strength and loving it as he slammed into her over and over. It had been quite a while since a man fucked her like this and she wailed her approval. Her pussy muscles clutched and spasmed uncontrollably around his manhood as he drove her toward another orgasm.

"Ahhh," she cried as her second orgasm crested. He relentlessly pounded her straight through her climax before tensing up and roaring so loudly that he startled her. She felt his cock expand and then a flood of hot cum gushed into her. "Yes, come," she cried to him. "Come for me, Relion."

Relion held his breath as his cock convulsed, shooting his cum deep into her pussy. When he was spent, he took a deep breath and collapsed on top of her. "Was that what you wanted, m'lady?" he asked.

"Oh yes," she said. "That was exactly what I wanted." His weight pressed on her but she liked the feel of a large man on her. She gently stroked his back and cooed to him until she felt his cock start to stir in her again. Oh yes, she was definitely going to give his master a little something extra for sending this treasure to her.

She heaved and rolled him over onto his back, never allowing him to slip from her pussy. She rose up until he had almost slid out completely, before lowering herself back down. They both moaned.

"Uh, excuse me," someone said from behind. Sarafella's head snapped around to find Vina, one of her two Adept handmaidens, standing there nervously wringing her hands.

"What is it?" Sarafella asked, knowing Vina would not have interrupted her unless it was important. Vina started to respond but Sarafella stopped her.

"Hold on," she said before getting up from her lover. His cock made a wet smack when it slipped out of her and fell against his belly. "I'll be back," she whispered, then stood heedless of her nudity and went to Vina.

"What's happened?" she whispered so her lover could not hear.

"The Duke and Duchess of Caston are in the parlor taking refreshment," she whispered back. "And there is a Sorceress Emma Liaman with them. She has turned the place upside down. She has acolytes and Adepts out front healing people and is demanding to see you."

"Damn it," Sarafella said casting a forlorn glance at the man in her bed. "All right, take my guest here and keep him out of sight until I am done with this Sorceress. Have Chara escort the Sorceress to my study and let her know that I will be there shortly."

She waited for Vina's nod before turning back to Relion.

"Sorry for the interruption, but I'm afraid I have some business to attend to. Go with this young woman and she will give you a place to wait for me."

"Yes, m'lady," he said and climbed off the bed. His cock swung as he retrieved his loincloth and she saw Vina staring at it. She couldn't blame her. It really was a nice cock.

As soon as Vina led Relion out of her chambers, Sarafella threw off the mask and scrambled into her clothes. She donned her diadem with its grey stone, a reminder that she was a Grand Sorceress, then checked herself in the mirror one last time.

As she left her room to head to her study, she wondered how quickly she could get rid of her visitors and return to Relion's fat cock.