Outpost 2: Snowed In - Bisexual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just kept leaking, there was so much of it. Clear, sticky fluid was sliding down his shaft to pool in her bust, glazing her chest and making her breasts shiny in the room's halogen lights. She felt so...sexy, so wanted, every nerve in her body was lit up like a Christmas tree and this giant beast was enraptured by her. He could have crushed her like a soda can if he were so inclined, but right now she was in control, the thought of it gave her butterflies in her stomach.

She wanted to get him off quickly, if she was actually able to take that giant thing inside her, she wanted to enjoy it for as long as possible. This would be hard for him too, she might well be tighter than anyone he had ever been with and she didn't want him losing interest too quickly.

Riya began to slide her breasts up and down his shaft, squeezing them together, meeting his thrusts as his hips rolled reflexively. She did her utmost to take him in her mouth, wrapping her lips around the head as best she could, sucking and licking to drive him closer to the edge. His breathing was ragged, his lips pulled back to expose his sharp, carnivore teeth as she teased him. Now it was her turn to grow impatient, it felt like there was a void inside her that could only be filled by this brutish organ, an ache that only it could soothe. Toys were fun, but they didn't pulse and throb, they didn't burn with searing heat as fresh blood pumped through their veins. Her mouth watered at the prospect, her loins leaking strands of excitement that clung to her trembling thighs as she rubbed and mouthed.

She felt him getting closer, his pace growing erratic, she had to wrap her arms around his oversized organ to stop him from pushing her off the couch. She squeezed him between her breasts, painting his shiny glans with soft strokes of her tongue.

He growled like an animal as an orgasm made his member jump and flex, startling Riya, then his thrusting ceased as he shot a jet of come directly into her mouth. She tried to swallow but there was so much of it, bulging her cheeks and creeping down the back of her throat. It was like having her lips wrapped around a fire hose, and she pulled back as the torrent of thick, milky emission filled her mouth to capacity. She sputtered, the liquid sliding out of her mouth to coat her chest, its pearly color contrasting against her dark skin. It kept coming, every pulse of his member sending forth another spray of viscous fluid to hit her in the face, drenching her in his emission as it hung from her face in ropes.

She kept her arms wrapped around her boobs as the Polar released the last of his emission, then she uncrossed them and let his erection bounce back, a mass of his ejaculate that had collected in her cleavage sliding down her belly and falling wetly to the couch.

She ran her fingers through the slimy trail it had left down her torso, not sure if she should be amazed or aroused, he must have come a quart of fluid. Her head was full of his taste, the slimy residue clinging to her tongue, his member throbbing gently as a fat strand linked it to her lips. She wiped her mouth on the back of her arm, Zagza looking down at her apologetically as she knelt in front of him, his taste and smell coating her.

A fire was kindled inside her as she looked down at her naked body, covered in his slime, and she met his gaze with renewed desire. She scrambled up his body, his eyes widening as she stood over him on the couch with her feet planted by his hips, his member large enough to brush her mound as his own mess dripped between her thighs. She gripped his erection, still hot and hard, and spread some of the thick goo over it with her hand. They could use it as a lubricant, it wasn't as if they needed to use protection. His erection didn't seem to be receding, no refractory period then? All the better.

She lowered herself slowly, gingerly, legs shaking with a blend of fear and anticipation as his tapered glans pressed against her vulva. She could get the tip in no problem, but the shaft widened and grew fatter in the middle, she might have to take things slow at first. She angled it towards her opening, feeling it part her labia and push into her, the mixture of his syrupy come and her own juices making the penetration almost frictionless. After a moment of resistance the head popped inside, and she bent her knees to get lower, feeling the smooth flesh graze her walls as they contracted around the intruder.

He was so hot, almost enough to burn her insides as she gripped his fat shaft in her hand and pulled him deeper. He was splaying her open, her muscles struggling around his fat head, massaging and wringing it as she shivered around him. She slowed, catching her breath for a moment and just getting used to the sensation of him being inside her, his member twitching and leaking more of that fluid.

It hurt a little, but that pain was quickly fading and turning into a deeply satisfying, dull ache that hinted at the pleasures to come.

She resumed her tentative coupling, rising a little to grind on the glans, before again dropping down and taking him further inside. She started to feel the veins and bumps scraping against her tender walls, her eyelids fluttering as Zagza grunted in response, no doubt enduring a struggle of his own due to her narrow passage.

She rose and fell on the enormous organ, her heartbeat quickening and her excitement mounting as she fucked herself on it, only able to get about half way down for the moment but enjoying it none the less. Even the mess of fluids that lubricated their coupling could not lessen the sensation of the bumps and contours that scratched against her insides, his girth such that his organ pressed against every sweet spot she had, every downward thrust a confusion of sensations and textures that filled her head with blinding light.

Shivers crawled up her spine like electrical fingers, a warm, tingling sensation flowing through her as if every muscle in her body was vibrating. Her loins gripped Zagza's cruel organ as best they could, contracting and clenching, her silky flesh rippling across its surface and drawing pained grunts from his throat.

She could feel every vein as it pulsed against her tunnel, every maddening bump that lined his shaft, it was as if someone had designed this organ for the sole purpose of making her foam at the mouth. It was almost too much to take, she had barely gotten him half way inside her, and yet she could already feel the claws of her impending orgasm scratching at the back of her brain.

Riya could handle it though, she had to hang on a little longer, she could take him deeper than this. She had toys almost as large that she had taken to the base, but those silicone replicas didn't flex inside her, they weren't attached to an avatar of male sexuality that was able to push back.

Zagza lay prone on the couch, remarkably passive for such a large and powerful creature, perhaps in consideration of her small stature. He could injure her were he to just grip her around the waist and drive his member up to the hilt, and he seemed to be aware of that, letting her set her own pace and grow more accustomed to his size as she perched atop him. She could see the impatience in his blue eyes however, the desire, wetting the tip was not enough to satisfy him.

She fell to her knees, his soft fur tickling her thighs, taking the thick shaft about two thirds of the way in. There must be eight or nine inches inside her by now, she could feel it pushing against her belly, hitting places that were hard to reach even with her favorite toys. She sank her fingers into the downy fur on his belly, gripping handfuls of it for leverage, his powerful abdominal muscles protruding from beneath the layer of fat as she leaned her weight on him.

Zagza reached up to rest a heavy hand on the curve of her hip, his black claws pricking her skin, his thumb pressing into her flat belly. His other hand found her thigh, running his fingers across her skin, as if enjoying its smooth texture. Her bust bounced as she slid up and down his shaft, each downward motion taking him a little deeper, her pace slow and cautious so as not to let those harsh barbs drive her over the edge and end her pleasure too soon. She shivered appreciatively as the alien mauled her butt with his thick fingers, testing its springiness as he kneaded and explored her alien anatomy. Riya was in shape, all military personnel had to be, but her lithe and muscular figure was usually hidden beneath her flight suit or a UNN uniform. Dating in such an environment was inconvenient, many encounters boiling down to infrequent one night stands, and so it was nice to have someone appreciate the work she put into staying in shape.

Her breasts were firm and pert, small by the alien's standards but bouncing gently and drawing his covetous gaze as she moved, the trail of sticky come he had left still clinging to her bust and belly. Her coffee-colored skin was glistening with sweat, catching the light as she bobbed and gyrated, accentuating her lightly muscled frame. Zagza licked his chops with his long tongue, his own arousal mounting as their encounter went on, she got the feeling that was waiting for something.

Finally, with a protracted moan Riya let herself slide all the way down his shaft, impaling herself on his erection as she took it to the base. The Polar growled like an angry tiger, his grip on her hip tightening, his cock swelling inside her. Riya's eyelids fluttered as her smooth mound pressed down against his furry groin, made damp and sticky by their shared juices.

That was it, it was all the way up to the hilt. Twelve inches or maybe more, with a girth to match, splaying her wide open as her copious fluids leaked around it. She could feel the bulge in her taut belly, trying to regulate her breathing as she sat with the gargantuan organ lodged inside her, always in motion as it throbbed and twitched. She didn't want to move, her thighs clamped around her alien lover's hips, his damp fur tickling her clitoris as she pressed down on him.

Knuckles white as she gripped his snowy fur for purchase, she started to roll her hips, keeping him lodged deep in her passage as she ground his bumpy shaft against her sensitive walls. Her eyes lost their focus, a strand of drool escaping her lips as bursts of seething pleasure tore through her, the thick veins and hard barbs scraping her delicate flesh. Everything felt so much larger and more exaggerated to her mind's eye, her muscles clamping down on his monster erection like a fist, her slippery emissions gushing around it and coating its length in a futile attempt to ease its passing.

She had never felt so...full before, there was something about the almost scalding heat that radiated from it, the way that it beat like a heart inside her that made even her largest dildo pale in comparison. She got used to it as she rolled her hips, her body growing accustomed to the sensation of having his organ skewer her, that satisfying ache that she had so enjoyed slowly morphing into a honeyed pleasure that made the hair on the back of her neck stand on end.

She risked her first real thrust, rising on the shaft until only the tip was still lodged inside her, then letting herself fall back down on it. The bumps and contours scoured her passage, clawing at her flesh as they threatened to turn her inside-out, as if careful attention was being paid to each individual nerve ending that lined her tunnel. He was large enough and thick enough that not one square millimeter of her passage was left untouched, where she might have needed to search for her g-spot with a questing finger, now he hit it like a hammer through virtue of his sheer scale.

Riya doubled over, letting her long, damp hair fall over her face as she pressed her trembling thighs together and attempted to endure the raw pleasure. She felt Zagza's hands on her rump, sinking into her flesh as he raised her on his shaft, Riya gasping in alarm as he slammed her down again. She grunted like she had been punched in the gut, her eyes rolling back into her head as a fresh wave of crippling euphoria tore through her beleaguered body.

"Oof, fuck...hang on..."

He lifted her again, her heart hammering in her chest, her small hands gripping his wrists in anticipation as he fucked her. His pace was slow and no less careful despite the force of it, hefting her as if she weighed nothing, then pulling her back down to drive his member into her most intimate reaches. It got a little easier every time, became more pleasurable, a giddy grin spreading across her lips as her head fizzed and popped like someone had replaced her brain fluid with seltzer water.

It was hard to concentrate, the pleasure that spread up through her body like a fever sapping her strength and turning her legs to jelly, the alien relentless as he pushed into her. She patted his belly with the flat of her hand, and he took it as a signal to slow, the sensation becoming overwhelming and too intense for her to bear. He let her rest on top of him, her body trembling, beads of sweat rolling down her caramel skin as she recovered from their short but intense session. She was sore, but in a gratifying way, and she let herself imagine for a moment what it might feel like were he to treat her as one of his own kind. Two of these aliens going at it in earnest would probably destroy the entire room.

She felt his hand reach up to knead her breast again, Riya biting her lip and arching her spine as he squeezed, even subtle movements making his swollen erection press against the walls of her slippery tunnel. She took a few more moments to get her bearings, then started to move again, bouncing on his shaft as he gripped her like a doll. She felt so uninhibited, they had crossed so many boundaries that it hardly mattered any more, and she leaned back a little to watch the bulge in her stomach grow and then recede as she rode him.

She felt his furry, sinuous tail coil around her waist suddenly, and then her stomach lurched. He lifted her off his member using his tail like a tentacle, then flipped her, rising from his prone position on the couch and dropping her into the cushions on her back. The massive alien loomed over her, casting her into deep shadow, his massive fists planted to either side of her body as she peered up at him. She realized that her sodden thighs had parted of their own accord, inviting the beast to resume his activities, he wanted her on her back apparently and as he pressed the warm head of his member against her opening she felt a fresh shiver ripple through her body.

Yes, take me, fuck me into the couch.

He leaned down and pressed his teeth against her throat, sharp and pointed like those of a carnivore, his lips sucking at her skin as he licked and kissed her. He mouthed around her neck and shoulder, tasting her sweat, pinching her with his teeth and making her writhe under this new assault. He was at once commanding and affectionate, dominating and considerate, she knew that he wouldn't hurt her but the idea that he could was exciting and dangerous.

He gripped her by the hips, his fingers large enough to almost wrap around her waist, and pressed his erection against her loins, hot and as hard as steel as he rubbed its leaking tip up and down her vulva. He pushed inside her in one smooth motion, burying his cock to the base and driving a gasp from her lips, scouring her tunnel and sending a burst of electricity through her nervous system. Riya felt a glob of his saliva fall from his lips to splash on her chest, the great alien leering down at her as if he were about to devour some sumptuous meal, beginning to thrust in and out of her with a slow but forceful pace.

He seemed to have decided that she was ready for the main course now, but was she? She could take him as deep as he would go, and she was wetter than she had ever been, so she banished the niggling doubt that was holding her back and felt her heart flutter as she gave in to him.

Thighs quivering, she reached a finger down to rub her clitoris, swollen and slippery with her juices. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth against the harsh pleasure, that wonderful, deep ache returning as he rammed his bumpy organ into her. He panted hot breath on her face, her pelvic floor muscles struggling to accommodate him, baring his sharp teeth as her tight walls clamped around him. The friction was incredible despite the syrupy emissions that leaked wetly from her hole, veins and maddening barbs grating against her silky flesh, so tight that she could feel each and every imperfection on his shaft as he moved inside her.

She placed her hands on his belly, feeling his abdominal muscles bulge and flex as he fucked her, slamming down with enough weight to bury her in the already sodden cushions. No wonder the furniture in this room was all ruined, this wasn't the first time someone had fucked a couch into a pile of splintered wood and torn lining.

He was just so...huge. His shoulders were as broad as three men standing side by side, his arms like tree trunks, his weight oppressive as he pressed down on her from above. She got butterflies in her belly whenever she looked at him, he was raw and primal, a force of nature. She yelped, her back arching off the cushions as he delivered an especially powerful and penetrating blow, knocking the wind out of her as he drove his bestial member to the hilt again.

She felt an orgasm tear through her, sudden and devastating, brought on from just a few thrusts of his rigid member. Her legs snapped shut, but her thighs were blocked by his bulk, her glistening body starting to shiver and tremble as she covered her mouth with her hands to stifle her cries. He just kept going, indifferent, tearing her up as her hypersensitivity amplified the sensations a hundredfold. Her tunnel narrowed and clenched around him, closing like a vice as it massaged his length with rolling contractions, but he bared his teeth and endured it as he increased his pace.

He drew out more climaxes, again and again, almost painful as they rocked her body. She couldn't think, she could only feel, each sensation more powerful than the last as the alien's thick organ plunged into her. Her mind went blank as she writhed and bucked, Zagza keeping his hold on the squirming human as he pounded her into a shivering wreck. Her spine was a live wire, muscles she didn't even know she had tingling, his organ scraping against her reaches in ways that she had never felt before.

He leaned down and dragged his rough tongue from her belly to her chest, taking one breast almost completely into his mouth and scouring the engorged nipple with licks and glances, Riya beside herself as she struggled beneath him. She was drenched in a veneer of sweat, mingling with Zagza's viscous saliva, her thighs sticky and dripping with her own come as he rolled his hips relentlessly. She could hear it through the sound of her moans and the panting of the beast above her, an obscene squelching that emanated from their wet coupling, lewd juices flowing as he drew out her wracking orgasms. She had lost count of how many times she had come on his throbbing member, could no longer tell what fluids belonged to who, the only prevailing thought that pierced through the haze that had overtaken her mind was a longing for more.

She reached up and gripped a handful of the Polar's soft beard, pulling him closer and pressing her lips against his, pushing her tongue into his mouth with a hunger that surprised even herself. He met her embrace, his dexterous organ so much larger than her paltry human example, filling her to capacity and subjecting her to a wanton kiss that made her head spin. She sank her fingers into the downy fur that lined his cheeks, gripping him as if trying to drag him closer, deeper. The tip of his wriggling tongue glanced her throat, another wave of pleasure washing over her as he drew out an aftershock with his steady thrusting, slower and more placating now that he was focused on the kiss. She sucked his tongue, trying to coil her own around it as it piled into her mouth like a snake, too large and mismatched for any subtlety or tact. She loved it though, it was as if the alien's dial was always cranked to ten, incapable of making love in any way that didn't overwhelm her.

1...34567...10