Outpost: Bisexual Version

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Osha took his shaft in her hand, rubbing his sensitive glans in the downy fur of her mound, tickling it with delicate strands of sodden hair. It was such an odd sensation, her silky coat matted with her gooey excitement, the tufts of her fur like the tip of a wet paintbrush. He bucked, trying to push closer to her, Osha chuckling as she watched him struggle. He felt her thighs close around his hips, so padded with thick, insulating blubber that he could scarcely feel the steely muscle beneath as he sank into them. Her legs were so long that her knees reached his armpits, her velvety thighs engulfing his entire torso. He shivered as the head of his penis came into contact with her slippery, glistening flesh, like damp silk as it brushed against him. The alien smirked as he winced, dragging the tender organ up and down her sopping vulva, glazing it in her nectar. She was teasing him, he realized as she circled her fever-hot opening with his tip, her eyes fixed on him as she drank in his pained expressions.

She lowered herself onto him agonizingly slowly, Schaffer's eyes bulging as his still tender glans pushed through her opening. She was so incredibly tight, despite her enormous size her entrance closed around him like he was being vacuum-packed in hot, slimy silk. Was it not for the deluge of thick juices that lubricated her tunnel, he wasn't sure if he would have been able to fit inside her. How on Earth did Zazga and the other large males manage it? Her powerful pelvic floor muscles squeezed and tugged at him, seeking to pull him deeper with every involuntary spasm.

They gasped in unison as Osha slid down on top of him, gripping him like a glove of slick, bumpy flesh. He felt her crushing weight rest on his hips as her cushioned thighs squeezed around him, beginning to move gently with his member lodged inside her. The tuft of silky fluff on her mound tickled his belly, and he arched his back as she rolled her wide hips on top of him, stirring him around in her loins. She was fever-hot, almost hot enough to burn his skin. Heavy, viscous blobs of her nectar were forced from her opening on every downward thrust, matting her thighs and his pubic hair.

She twisted and rolled, assaulting him from every angle, the encompassing walls of her vagina caressing and teasing his member with their textured surface. He pulsed and flexed inside her, his cock beating like a second heart, aching for her as she loomed over him. She seemed to be enjoying it as much as he was, his alien organ making her bite her pink lip as she ground her wide hips into him. Her pace increased, and she allowed more of her weight to fall on him, either on purpose or as a result of her mounting fugue. She slammed him into the mattresses beneath them, the metal springs squeaking in protest as they struggled to cushion the blows. She was so strong, so heavy, her breasts knocking together with alarming force and the paunch of her belly slapping against his own with every thrust. Schaffer's mind clouded as she fell upon him, faster and faster as her breathing grew ragged, he had never felt so thoroughly...fucked.

She seemed to come to her senses and notice that she was putting too much pressure on him, slowing a little and resting more of her weight on her powerful legs. She circled her hips in a more reserved, teasing motion, smirking as she watched him twitch and writhe under her in response.

"Shoofa..."

Her voice was soft and sultry, the alien leaning down closer to him, practically doubling over to reach him due to her Amazonian stature. Her breasts spread across his chest as she neared, gravity making them spill over him as if they were more liquid than solid. She pushed her rough tongue past his lips, smiling as she felt his member throb inside her in response. The thick, slimy rope slithered into his mouth, writhing and curling as it wrestled with his own. It was easily the length of his forearm, he felt as if it might just keep coming forever, her taste filling his head. She coated the inside of his mouth with saliva that tasted of copper, not even making an attempt to stem the flow of her drool as it leaked down his chin, seeming to delight in the way that his body instinctively fought against the foreign invader. His heart fluttered, his member growing harder and thicker in her flexing tunnel. This wasn't a kiss, it was a lurid sex act, his eyes watering as she licked the back of his throat. He arched his spine, pushing deeper inside her as it dragged on. It made his head spin, both the lack of oxygen as she choked him with her serpentine tongue, and the intimacy of the embrace. She could have gagged him with that monstrous organ if she had wanted to. Instead, she drew slow, teasing shapes with the tapered tip on the roof of his mouth and on his inner cheeks.

She released him with a wet pop, drawing back to stare at his burning face, watching him gasp with a satisfied expression on her face. She sat up straight, letting her mammoth breasts hang from her chest, ripples spreading through her soft flesh as she started to move again. She went slowly at first, her tempo gradually rising, rocking back and forth as she drove his stiff erection against her fleshy walls. Slippery satin enclosing him, swirling and shifting, contracting and releasing like some torturous massage carried out by a thousand tiny fingers. She placed one of her massive hands on his torso to stabilize herself, her palm fluffy and warm on his skin. It was wide enough to cover his entire chest. She seemed surprised by the moisture on his body. A furry creature would not sweat, of course, she might never have seen perspiration before.

Her claws pricked his skin as she moved, rising so that only the head of his member remained trapped in her opening, then letting her weight fall to slam down on him, forcing him into her moist depths. Her eyes were closed, her head lolling back and forth as she maintained a steady rhythm, enjoying the sensation of his burning member scouring her insides and scraping the sensitive nerve endings in her spasming reaches.

Schaffer wanted to reach up and grope her, sink his hands into her inviting flesh and explore her massive body, but she had him pinned to the floor. It was kind of exciting, was she to let all of her weight fall on him she would probably injure him. But even as she drove her hips down on him, struggling to take him deeper inside her, she was gentle enough that she didn't hurt him. He didn't want to imagine how Osha and Zagza might go at it, their combined strength and weight could probably destroy the base if they got out of hand. It would be unfortunate if all of the heat escape because Zagza had fucked his mate through a wall.

His train of thought was interrupted by a particularly hard slam that drove his member into the depths of her sex, meeting resistance and making stars dance before his eyes. She purred happily, a low rumbling sound that he felt in his teeth as she closed around him like a vice, her excitement escaping her tunnel and dripping onto the mattress below. She did it again, numbing his hips with the force of her thrust. With a blend of apprehension and anticipation, he realized that this might be their pace from now on. She began to bounce on top of him, crushing his pelvis under her weight as she fucked him, the cushioning springs in the mattress below him the only thing saving him from a fractured hip bone. He didn't protest, however. It felt too damned good, too raw, too primal.

She seemed to realize that her powerful blows were winding him, and so she relented, slowing her pace and watching his red face as he caught his breath. He noticed a mischievous glint in her eye, and before he could wonder why she was grinning, there was a flurry of movement. She rolled onto her back, carrying him with her like some kind of wrestling move. He found himself resting on top of her, his member still lodged inside her and his body perched on top of her paunchy belly. He delved his hands into her flesh as he struggled to find purchase, gripping handfuls of her delicate meat as she wriggled and laughed. She must be ticklish. Her massive breasts were at head height relative to him, gravity spreading them out, spilling them down her sides. She noticed his fixation and squashed the heavy globes together with her upper arms, her biceps bulging, struggling to corral them as they wobbled like two mounds of jello. Unable to resist, he buried his face between them. Her musky, fragrant scent overpowered him as the walls of supple meat parted around his face, her silken fur teasing his skin. The heat was intense, her fur and fat did such a good job of trapping heat. He brought his hands up to grope and claw at them, Osha rolling her wide hips in appreciation.

He felt her claws on his ass, kneading his cheeks and pulling him towards her, a clear invitation to resume their activities. He obliged, feeling a new aggression welling inside him. He thrust into Osha's tunnel with as much force as he could muster, the impact making waves pass through her chubby body like ripples on the surface of a lake. It was probably laughable compared to the weight and strength of a male Borealan, but she seemed to enjoy it, her free hand finding his hair and massaging his scalp in the way that she knew he liked. He breathed in her feminine musk, his face still lodged between her fat globes, her flesh rocking around his head as they moved together.

She closed her padded thighs around him again, hooking her legs behind him and using her springy muscles to control his speed. She slammed him deeper and harder than he could have mustered under his own power, scouring her walls as they enclosed him. The subtle bumps and fleshy papillae of her tunnel dug into his tender glans with an almost unbearable intensity. It gave a whole new meaning to the term power bottom, and he groaned into her cleavage as her thrusts grew in strength. Her furry tail coiled around his leg and her hands roved up and down his back, drawing red lines in his skin.

He ran his digits all over her voluptuous body, groping and stroking whatever he could reach. She was bountiful, her exuberant flesh was almost as soft and malleable as warm butter, the insulating fat coating her womanly figure in a layer of cushion that was impossible for him to keep his hands off. Wherever his fingers roamed, they met supple paunch. The subtle protrusion of her chubby belly, her unreasonably wide hips that quivered with each thrust, her thick thighs. Even her back was lined with fat, creasing in folds where she arched it in a way that inspired a violent passion in him. He sank his hands into her ass, each cheek probably weighing almost as much as he did. As he dug hungrily for the iron muscle that her flesh concealed, he felt it flex beneath his fingertips.

Her fur was so delicate and silky, Schaffer combing it with his fingers, enjoying the sensation as it flowed over his skin. He did his best to collect one of her breasts in his hands, gripping the pliant flesh and struggling to heft it. It kept slipping through his fingers, he couldn't believe that she could even carry two of these things around. She laughed as he struggled, he must look ridiculous. It was like trying to handle a giant balloon full of sand. He finally succeeded, and her laughs turned to more sultry moans of appreciation as he trapped one of her hard, pink nipples between his lips and sucked it into his mouth. He ran his tongue around it, chewing gently with his teeth, tweaking it as she shivered and rumbled in response. The aliens probably couldn't do this, their teeth were too sharp, Osha reveling in this newly discovered sensation as the human teased her.

She contracted around his member, her powerful muscles clenching and sucking him ever deeper into her burning passage. Her juices spilled around him, forced from her opening by the ferocity of their coupling. He was starting to become light-headed, feeling a pressure deep in his loins that threatened to well up and overcome him. Osha noticed, her expression turning sly, wrapping her arms around Schaffer and hugging him against her plush body. He was enveloped in warm, furry flesh, unable to break free as she trapped him in her tight embrace. Even her vagina seemed to tense up, as if it were holding on to him to prevent his escape. Her thighs pressed him deep inside her one last time, their cries of lust mingling as she forced his climax from his body as if she were squeezing a tube of toothpaste.

Tremors wracked him, still sensitive from the previous orgasm, muscles clenching as he poured his emission into Osha's twitching hole. Her muscles massaged the length of his shaft, undulating in milking motions that drew out every last drop of his warm come, flooding her reaches with more fluid than Schaffer would have imagined that his body could produce. This one was somehow more powerful than the first, leaving him unable to do much more than shudder in her warm embrace, his eyes closed tightly as she watched him struggle.

After what felt like minutes, but couldn't have been more than a few seconds, his spasms subsided and he loosed a long sigh of satisfaction. Osha seemed happy too, combing his hair with her black, shiny claws and purring like an engine. The alien sound was oddly soothing, her rumbling making her body vibrate as he lay splayed out on her torso like she was a novelty pool float. He withdrew from her with a wet sucking noise, and an obscene mixture of their juices spilled forth, matting the fur of her inner thighs and dripping from his still throbbing erection in thick ropes. He panted on top of her, unwilling to leave what was by far the most comfortable bed that he had ever lain on. His head was resting on her fat, pillow-like breasts and his body was draped over her paunchy belly. She continued her stroking, the sensation of her claws on his skin amplified a thousandfold by his lingering afterglow.

***

They lay together for a while, serenaded by the increasingly vocal bead women as they rolled around together, Schaffer watching them with half-closed eyes. He felt as if he could sleep here on top of Osha, and he doubted that she would have protested.

The door to the crew quarters opened, and he turned his head to see who was disturbing them. None other than Zagza was stood in the doorway, crouching and turning to the side to fit his tall body and wide shoulders through the door frame. He must have heard them, or smelled them, and wanted some of the action. Why hadn't he just accosted the nearest alien? Why had he come into this room? His intense, blue eyes gave away the answer. They were fixed on Schaffer. His heart skipped as the alien marched towards him, already sporting an erection that made Runt's look like a toothpick. His intentions were obvious, he knew that the human had caved and now wanted a piece of him too. Why should the females have all the fun, after all?

Schaffer tried to turn but realized Osha had him trapped in her arms, chuckling as he struggled to free himself.

"Hey, come on now, I'm not...I can't take that!"

They couldn't understand him, and he doubted they would have listened even if they could. Zagza had been the first to proposition the human and was perhaps offended that Schaffer had not gone straight to him when the mood had taken him. How could he explain to the alien that gender was a factor in human relationships? That he wasn't accustomed to, nor prepared for male partners, especially one of this exaggerated size. His stomach lurched as Osha stood up with him still cradled in her arms, lifting him off the floor like a doll. His feet dangled, her powerful limbs hefting him with ease as Zagza approached from behind. Schaffer looked up at her, his eyes pleading, but she seemed aroused beyond reason as the larger male pressed up against Schaffer from behind.

His chest was like a slab of concrete, muscles as hard as iron coated in a layer of downy fur. He lacked the fat of the females, it was not absent, just distributed differently on his male figure. His belly was rotund, protruding to press against Schaffer's butt and thighs, but Schaffer could still feel the bunches of abdominal muscles flexing beneath it. The tuft of fluffy hair on his chest tickled the back of Schaffer's neck, and his face turned a deep shade of crimson as he felt the massive creature's member press up against him.

The aliens did not seem dramatically more endowed than humans, but Zagza was big even for their kind, and his genitals reflected that. A red, fleshy rod that must have been the size of Schaffer's forearm dug into the bare skin of his thigh, fever hot and rigid. Schaffer had seen it through the peephole in Runt's cubby once before, but he had never expected to feel it pulsing against his skin. It was covered in small bumps and had a tapered tip, drooling clear fluid as it flexed like a muscle.

The two aliens pressed together, squashing Schaffer between them as they embraced. To his front was Osha's soft, yielding meat, and to his back was the firmness of Zagza's body. He was sandwiched between them, and as he looked up at their joined mouths, a strand of saliva escaped their locked lips to drip down onto his cheek. He was hard again, painfully so, and he didn't really understand why. Something about Zagza's hard body pushing up against him from behind, the way that his stiff member jabbed into the cheek of his butt, made his head spin. He reached a hand down to stroke the shaft as Osha held him, feeling Zagza flex and jerk as he found the tip, his fingers becoming wet and sticky with the leaking pre. It was tapered almost as if it was designed to fit inside him, those hard nubs that coated its surface would feel maddening, and he felt a strange emptiness inside him as he imagined what it might feel like were the alien to grip his hips in his furry hands and lower him onto it.

What had come over him? Why was he thinking this way? Only a short while ago he had been conflicted about what he had done with Runt, and now he was letting this happen too. The more time he spent with the aliens, the more they succeeded in tearing down the walls that he put up.

He began to shiver, his legs turning to jelly as he looked up at the aliens as they kissed wetly, leaning back against Zagza's soft coat. He smelled different to Osha. His musk was stronger, more masculine, the scent invading Schaffer's nose and making him feel oddly compliant...submissive. He waited patiently for them to be done, their lips parting, linked by strands of saliva as Zagza turned his gaze downward. His sapphire eyes were piercing, icy, and Schaffer felt his heartbeat quicken under his stare. No questions needed to be asked, language was unnecessary, the alien knew what he wanted.

Osha licked her hand just as Runt had done prior to their hurried coupling, a huge quantity of thick, slimy saliva pooling in her palm. Was this standard procedure for them? Might Runt even have learned the trick during his time in the pile? He remembered how Zagza had tossed the young male into the roiling mass of bodies, how he had followed shortly after, and the moans of ecstasy that had ensued. Was Schaffer about to get the same treatment?

She brought her slippery hand down to Zagza's member, reaching around Schaffer and coating the length of his shaft in the viscous, bubbling drool. Zagza twitched as Osha stroked him, then pulled Schaffer's cheek aside with his thumb, his sharp claw pricking the human's pale skin. Schaffer was trembling already, the anticipation almost killing him as he felt the heat of the alien's member push against his bud. He lowered his hand to Zagza's hip, pushing him back a little, hoping that the gesture would communicate that he needed to go slowly. If he simply thrust into the far smaller human without thought, he might just break him.

1...1314151617...20