Outrageous

Story Info
Couple discovers a model employee.
2.8k words
4.22
102.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had started out as a family business. The greenhouse that my parents had started had become a going concern over the years. The nearby city of Calgary had doubled in size during my parents busiest years, and the city had fueled demand for bedding out plants of all description. We had started with vegetables, and branched out into shrubs and seedlings for forestry. By the time my parents were ready to retire, the business that I took over had 22 employees plus seasonal workers.

I spent some time at university and met a lovely dark haired girl there who was also in the horticulture faculty. We married after graduation and although no children had arrived yet, we were training hard for the big event. Sheila was lovely, with large milk veined breasts, and well defined aureolae... She had a wonderful fluorescent bikini that made her into a traffic stopper. She was 5 ft 5, with dark red hair and eyebrows, and deep thoughtful eyes that touched my soul the first time I saw her. Our sex life was average, and due to the busy lives we lead, we sometimes didn't get it on for a couple weeks or sometimes more. She was very aggressive when horny, and loved to be nude with the lights on. She didn't like oral sex much however, and very rarely would give me head. She also was very shy about her anal area, and felt that it was too private for me. I touched it with my thumb while fucking her deeply a few times, and she told me that she was uncomfortable with that... so I stopped. I could make her cum quite hard if I took the time to kiss her all over, especially on the backs of her knees. I loved to give her cunnilingus, lapping at her crack like a starved dog. When I fucked her and was really hard, I was long enough to touch her cervix with the tip of my cock. I would insert myself all the way, and try to toy with it as long as I could. After a few strokes, she seemed to lose herself, and always seemed to cum very violently after that.

So we were working at our love life very hard, and our day jobs very hard too...

Bill had hired on with us at the beginning of the summer. He was a horticulture student going into his final year. He was tall and athletic with well defined musculature, and a great sense of humor. He was constantly being teased by his co-workers about his sex life as a single guy, and he just smiled and laughed with them but said nothing.

It was Sunday in July, a time when we would normally be down to a couple workers shipping for the city stores for the new week. Because of holidays and the cost of overtime wages, Sheila and I chose to put together the Monday order. Bill also was working as it was his turn to work Sunday, and since he had no family, had chosen this weekend, because of the overtime pay. We were just completing loading of a van with cut flowers. Bill came around the corner on our new forklift with a large pallet for the truck. Shelia was there with her clipboard, counting, and I was in the truck, blocking the pallets.

Suddenly with a pop, a hydraulic hose on the forklift popped. The pallet Bill was carrying dropped with a thud, and Bill gave a cry of surprise. The hydraulic fluid, hot and oily sprayed Bill from head to foot. It was scalding hot and Bill began to yell, trying to brush it from his arms and chest. It had soaked into his coveralls and was impossible to get rid of. Sheila quickly grasped his coverall straps and undid them, and stripped his coveralls down to the floor. She grasped some toweling from a nearby hand cleaner and began wiping the oil from him. He stood there in his undershirt and briefs and sock feet. The oil had cooled and was nothing more than a mess.

As Sheila wiped, Bill mumbled his thanks, and blushed furiously at being with the owners wife, in his underwear. As Sheila mopped oil from his chest and torso, she gave a gasp of surprise. The underwear, wet with oil, served only to emphasize his manhood, which even completely flaccid, was plainly huge. It came straight out from his groin, and curved sharply down, and went on for ever (so it seemed) before ending in an oversized bulge.

Sheila caught her breath at the sight of such manhood, but quickly recovered and continued wiping up oil from Bills body. I watched the whole thing from the open door of the truck. Just as she completed wiping up the extra oil, I caught Sheila's eye, and she was clearly flushed and excited. I smiled at her, and rushed over to voice my concern. I knew that things were under control, but just wanted to get a closer look at that monster that rested against Bill's thigh.

Sheila returned to wiping and accidentally on purpose, swiped her towel across Bills lower abdomen to complete her task. Bill blushed furiously as he said " that's great, thanks... I can get the rest of it. It had soaked him through in the groin area, and his undershorts clung to him emphasizing every feature for both of us.

I said "Bill, I think you should shower that oil off in the staff shower." We had added a new coffee room and wonderful bathroom and shower for employees only 6 months ago. Sheila took Bills arm and shepherded him towards the shower. We entered the staff area, and I opened the glass door of the large shower and turned the taps on to a soothing cool rain. Bill had gotten some oil in his eyes, and Sheila and I watched as he washed his face at the sink. His briefs stretched tightly against his ass and I noticed Sheila's flushed neck and face had not abated. She met my eyes with a serious look, and I wiped Bills back with a towel, and then carefully and slowly, grabbed his waistband and slid his briefs into a pile on the floor. I straightened and looked into Sheila's face, and smiled wickedly saying " jump in the shower and I will get you some liquid soap."

Bill turned for the shower, and Sheila stood riveted at the obvious weight of his cock as it swung against his muscular thigh. He hadn't realized she was still with us, and blushed furiously. "That's okay Bill, Sheila isn't too shy so don't you be shy either," I said, guiding Bill to the shower. He smiled uncertainly and as what I said sank in, turned and stood with his legs apart, and wiped slowly at the oil on his neck. He looked directly at us, and his cock began to swell. I smiled at Sheila, and she smiled nervously back. I said "just lucky that the oil didn't hit directly in his face." Bill's cock was extending outward from his body now, and Sheila couldn't look away. She grabbed a handful of dry paper towel, and under the pretext of wiping oil, accidentally on purpose wiped across his groin area, brushing against his cock. Bill smiled and said "I need some more oil!"

We both laughed, as Bill turned toward the shower. "I think you should help him with that oil Sheila" I said with an evil grin. Sheila turned to me with the smile of a carnivore and said "Are you sure you wouldn't mind?" "Not as long as I can supervise" I said. I reached for her, and pulled her white t shirt loose from her waist, and she raised her hands as I pulled it over her head. "You don't mind some help getting that oil off do you bill?"

"That would be wonderful" Bill replied with a smile. Sheila stood in her black brassiere and blue jeans, with Bill staring at her breasts. He had been watching her all summer, wondering what those creamy breasts looked like. He looked me in the eye, and I walked behind her, and released her bra, and let it fall away from her awesome tits. Bills reaction was instant, the angle on his enormous cock changing from 4 o'clock to 10am in an instant, and growing longer and obviously harder, the veins distending and his cock head turning a dark purple and pushing its way out of his foreskin. I watched his eyes riveted on Sheila's large milky breasts. Gravity had done just enough to them over the few years we had been married, to give them a lovely pout. I looked from him to her, and noticed that her nipples had hardened and were distended from her aureola. Her aureola had wrinkled up, a sure sign of her arousal. She made no move to cover herself, but instead, grabbed my groin, and said "Ted enjoys showers too... can he help?" My arousal was obvious to them as well, and I quickly stripped. As I pulled my shorts down, my cock caught in the waistband, and sprang free and slapped my belly with an audible smack. Sheila grinned and asked both of us "is it ok if I touch you both?" I smiled and said sure, and Bill quickly echoed my sentiments.

As Sheila squeezed our cocks, we both reached for her jeans, Bill undoing her zipper, and I undoing her button. We worked her jeans down to the floor, and slipped her panties off.

She jiggled as she kicked her jeans off, and her heavy breasts swayed from side to side. She never let go of either of our cocks as we entered the shower.

We both sprayed liquid soap on Bills oily body, and also on Sheila's tits... I spent all my time on Sheila's back and ass, while Bill enjoyed her breasts. She turned away from me, and although tried valiantly to soap his chest and body, ended up cradling his massive balls in one hand, and cock in the other. It was easily twice the size of mine, and I could see that she was entranced. I washed her anus and pussy, and she leaned forward and opened her legs for me to rub her inflamed cunt. She was squeezing Bills cock and massaging his balls, and as she leaned over, his cock brushed her face. She nibbled at his shaft, looked back at me, and the next thing I knew, she had his cockhead in her mouth. Bill moaned, and mauled her breasts with both hands. I stepped up between her legs, and rubbed my engorged cock against her outer lips. I then stepped back , and with 2 fingers, pushed deep inside my wife's pussy, wiggling my fingers back and forth inside her the way she had taught me. She moaned on Bills cock, which only served to send him into a fit of moaning himself.

We stood there for at least 5minutes, the cool water soothing his burns, and inflaming our raging lust. She couldn't take more than half of his cock in her mouth, and Bill stroked what was left over with one hand while pulling her head onto his cock. I pushed my penis against her opening, and inserted my head. Sheila loved that, especially if I didn't penetrate farther. I stood and bucked my head in and out of her tight nest, holding her around the waist. Bill flexed his ass and fucked her mouth as he watched me. I smiled lasciviously at him, and he shook his head with wonderment and delight.

"Everyone done with the shower?" I asked. Sheila disengaged long enough to shake her head yes. She straightened up but never quit holding his shaft. Her breasts looked gorgeous with water running off of her distended nipples... Bill took one in his mouth briefly as I turned the taps off.

We stepped out of the shower, and both Bill and I grabbed a towel, and toweled Sheila off... I must admit we paid lots of attention to her pussy and breasts which glowed with health and lust. Her breasts were so large that we could pick them up and dry underneath them, and then let them fall back, swaying and pouting along the way. I kneeled in front of her, and pushed a finger inside her pussy, thumbing her clit. Sheila arched her back and pulled bills face to her mammaries, guiding him to nurse at first one nipple and then the other. I watched as bills slab of meat brushed against her thigh. It grazed my arm as I finger fucked her, and I resisted the urge to touch it. My own cock was feeling very neglected at this point. I suggested that we move to the couch in the staff room. I ran to the door and locked it, and when I looked around, Sheila had laid on the couch with her head hanging over the edge, and Bill had slid his cock head past her lips. He was in a 69 position and so could easily reach her puffy red cunt. He slapped her cunt lightly, and she raised one knee to her chest, opening her legs in appreciation. I stepped into that gap and placed my cockhead at the entrance to heaven. I applied pressure, and my head disappeared into her body. She gasped and choked on her mouthful, and bill reached over and gently twisted one of her nipples. I leaned down and pulled her breasts together and up... making an offering for him... He grinned at me as he fucked her mouth.

I slowly slid my shaft in to the hilt, and felt her wonderful warm wet tunnel surround my cock. As I slid back out, I could clearly feel the rings of musculature inside her cunt, sucking at my head the way her mouth sucked on his.

We fucked for a time like this, both Bill and I watching my young wife enjoy our efforts. Sheila removed her mouth from Bills enormous head with a pop, and timidly asked me if she could have his cock. "Sounds like a wonderful idea" I said. We all stood, and Bill guided her to lay over the back of the couch, bent double, with her ass and steaming pussy in the air. He looked at me with lust and stepped up between her legs. He held her hips and with no hands, flexed his cock muscle and raised his cock into line with her crack. I reached behind her, and pulled her ass cheeks open so we could watch as his enormous purple head slowly pushed her lips apart and disappeared. He stopped there, and we both watched as her anus contracted about three times. He slowly pushed further in, and Sheila gasped with joy. I could see she was being stretched to the limit, by the way that her puffy outer lips strained around his swarthy root. He pulled back and her inner lips pulled back with his cock, so tight around him, as she stretched to accommodate his member. He fucked in again, and forced 2 more inches into her, as she gasped with pain/pleasure.

Slowly he fucked her cunt and stretched her until he could bury his enormous root all the way to his balls. I was amazed that she could take him. He spat on her ass hole, and inserted his thumb into her while fucking her. All I could do was stand there and stroke my cock, and when he inserted his thumb, I blew my cum all over her straining back. She was yelling and her hands were balled into fists, her face screwed up as she took his pounding. She came again as her asshole spasmed, howling and yelling for him to fuck her. I couldn't believe it, she never uttered a word when we fucked. She was obviously out of control.

Suddenly in mid stroke, he pulled his cock out of her with a large farting noise, and pulled her upright. He pushed her to her knees, and forced her lips apart, as he began to cum. He held his shaft at the base and squeezed as the first large bolt of cum shot onto her cheek and into her eye. He shot bolt after bolt of cum onto her face, breasts and down her throat as she kneeled with her eyes closed and her mouth open, her tongue distended... she obviously loved it.

She stood and held both of our cocks, and stroked us quietly as we caught our breath... What a lovely picture we made.