Outside an Apartment Building

Story Info
He meets an old, voluptuous woman.
1.2k words
63.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you very much to mamaval2930 for editing my story.


It was a warm beautiful summer day in the city.

I decided I wanted to get out and go exploring. I've always liked older, fuller figured, lonely women, so I decided to go to an area where I might find them.

I went to the low income apartment buildings. I wandered between the apartment buildings in the area where the residents can sit on park benches and enjoy the outdoors.

In this area is a section that is the shape of a circle, with park benches lining it so that if you were sitting on one of the benches, you could look at the other park bench directly across from you.

I sat there and read a book... waiting. I had a hard time concentrating on my book, as I waited. I was hoping a resident would show up and sit on one of the benches near me so I could strike up a conversation. I was secretly hoping that there would be a older, voluptuous, lonely woman looking out her window right now, seeing me and taking the opportunity to come out and talk with me. I considered this waiting like fishing. I had set the bait (myself on the bench) and now I was waiting for a bite. Looking at the situation as a game amused me.

In a short period of time waiting a group of three people walked over to the bench opposite me and sat down. One of the them was the very type of person I had been waiting for; she was old, very voluptuous and obviously alone in her life and in need of companionship. She had just come from her residence I could tell, because she was wearing a nightgown. I could see her voluptuous breasts through the thin nightgown and my cock began to grow at that sight. I was wearing thin shorts with no underwear and the thought of someone seeing my growing erection made me nervous and excited at the same time. This nervous excitement was a drug that intoxicated me.

I sat with my legs together pretending to read my book while I watched and listened to what was happening with the three people across from me. On either side of the old woman was a young woman, who I realized from the conversation was her daughter. On the other side of her was the daughters boyfriend. They had come from out of town to visit the old woman because they were concerned for her. They thought she was depressed and were trying to help her to get out—get more active and talk to people.

They talked for about a half an hour. The whole time I sneaked peaks at the old woman's amazing breasts. They were huge, and they were pendulous. It was obvious that she wasn't wearing any bra. It was driving me crazy to have those seemingly soft breasts right across from me. I could imagine the feeling of them—how soft and heavy they'd feel....

I was daydreaming about this when all of a sudden the daughter and boyfriend got up and told the old woman that they were going for a coffee and they'd be back later. They pleaded with her one last time to go get help for her depression, to which the old woman refused.

The daughter and boyfriend walked away, leaving the old, voluptuous woman alone on the bench. My mouth went dry and my heart was racing with this opportunity in front of me.

Finally, I summonsed the nerve to say something to her. "I couldn't help but hear some of your conversation, and I just want to tell you that if you need someone to talk to, you can talk with me."

"Oh, thank you. Do you live in a unit near here?" She asked.

I could barely respond because my heart was beating hard in my throat. My cock was straining against the thin material of my shorts. I kept seated so she wouldn't see my erection which would scare her off, and worse yet, have her notify the authorities. My goal was to work slowly and warm her up to me, not to scare her off.

"Uh.. I live in one back there," I lied and pointed.

"I live in unit 425," she said matter-of-factly. I couldn't believe she had just told a complete stranger which unit she lived in, after meeting me five seconds ago and without more than two sentences exchanged between us.

She continued to open up to me unabated, "You could come over sometime if you'd like to talk."

I could not even believe what I was hearing. It was like the most perfect situation was opening up to me right before my eyes.

In a split second I thought of the possibilities: entering her apartment with her and sitting there listening to her problems and offering caring support. In this split second of fantasy I imagined our time together progressing to the point of friendship, with me confiding my problems to her... that I really find older, voluptuous women attractive. I'd expect her to blush and deny that she was attractive to which I'd explain all the reasons why I thought she was. I'd tell her how amazing I think her breasts felt and looked if I had the chance. I couldn't believe how that nervous tension would feel like after I would say that. In her extreme loneliness I'd imagine she would eventually open up enough to me to let me see and touch them. I'd take it slow each time we would meet and ask to see her breasts. Eventually I'd tell her how much I love pubic hair and take in the intoxicating shock of her reaction to that comment. Eventually it would be my goal for her to show me her pubic hair, and to run my fingers through her coarse hairs over her pubic area. Eventually I'd ask if she ever wished she had a lover so she could fully have companionship. Just as I slowly broke her down getting her to show me her breasts and eventually pussy, I'd work to get her to allow me to give her intimate pleasure. I'd get her to relax with a massage. I'd kiss her body slowly, giving her complements. I'd slowly, and gently massage her pussy, and when she was ready, her clitoris... and when she was ready I'd slide myself in, working in and out very slowly and taking in her reaction....

I realized I had not said anything to her for that split second because I had all those thoughts running my head.

My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. I was so incredibly horny, not only by seeing her voluptuous breasts and body that was barley covered by her nightgown, but also by the opportunity the situation presented to me. I know I could pursue it. I know I could do it. I knew I could fulfill my fantasy.

I also realized that my intention had always been just to tease my fantasy. I knew I could never have my fantasy because I am married. I had always meant to sit down, read, and talk with another person for a few minutes to give myself a snippet of what I truly wanted. I knew that this was the moment at which I needed to bid her a farewell and leave, keeping with me the memory of our interaction and the fantasy which I'd develop from our meeting.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Learning to Fuck Again Divorced woman learns how to fuck again, with neighbor's son.in Mature
The Widow Henderson Young man discovers joys of his neighbor.in Mature
Mother in Law Cannot Resist Fiona tries to resist her son-in-law's cock but cannot.in Loving Wives
A "Lease" on Love Alan falls hard for his full-figured landlady.in Mature
Mother in Law Jan First time with my mother in law.in Mature
More Stories