Outside Looking In

Story Info
How would your wife react if another man hit on her?
1k words
3.87
47.6k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever fantasized or wondered how your wife or girlfriend would react if another man made a play for her and you weren't there to witness it? How would she handle the situation? Would she resist or give in, and how quickly? Would she report the incident to you?

I had been married to Verlaine for five years, and these questions periodically rose in my mind. I was finally so determined to find out the answers that I decided to set up my own wife to see how she would react.

I first had to find the right man to seduce her. It couldn't be just anyone. My neighbour Glen is a real skirt-chaser. He was divorced as well, which made it easier to deal with.

You should have seen his face when I told him that I wanted him to make a play for Verlaine. I told him that he could do anything he wanted so long as she was willing. I was taking Verlaine out for supper, and I told her I'd invited Glen to join us. She did not mind a bit. At the supper table we made small talk. Then it was time to start the ball rolling.

On the way home, Glen sat in the front seat, with Verlaine wedged between the two of us. I asked him in for a beer, and he followed Verlaine up the walk while I parked the car. Verlaine was in a good mood. I could tell by the bounce in her walk. The high heels she was wearing put a nice wiggle right where Glen was looking, and he didn't fail to notice.

When I entered the front door, Verlaine was sitting across from the TV and Glen was in another chair. I went upstairs and changed into my jogging outfit. When I came down I announced that I was going for a run. I shut the door behind me and jogged as far as the side of the house, where I would be able to witness everything through the window.

I crouched down and made myself comfortable. Verlaine was still seated on the couch, her legs stretched out on a small table and crossed at the ankles. Glen was not in sight, but he soon appeared, approaching the couch. He seated himself next to her, a modest distance between them, and pretended to be interested in the TV. He made the first move, moving his arm innocently behind Verlaine, not touching her but resting it on the back of the couch. His fingers tapped nervously for a few seconds, then in the blink of an eye his hand was at the back of her neck. I could tell she was getting a neck massage by the movements of his arms. She seemed to be caught off guard. Glen moved, almost facing her now. She looked uncomfortable. His right hand came up to grasp her chin and turn her face toward his. Verlaine remained motionless as he took her head in his hands.

He kissed her on the mouth, long and passionately. I was surprised that she didn't object. In fact, she didn't move a muscle. He released her jaw, the long kiss over, and she turned back to watch the TV. She was staring into space and seemed to be in shock. Glen's hand went for her blouse. He undid the top button, then the next, then another, until it was completely open. His hand moved insider her blouse and he unhooked the front clasp of her bra, freeing her tits.

His hands were immediately busy, clearing away her clothing and exposing her body. Verlaine's breasts are small, and her large, brown nipples stood erect from all the handling they were receiving. Glen played tenderly with her nipples while his free hand moved to her knee, then her thigh. His palm ran along her inner thigh, raising her skirt as he moved up. Her skirt was well above her stocking tops, and he seemed to be enjoying the feel of her bare skin above her nylons.

Verlaine uncrossed her ankles and opened her legs slightly, making it easier for Glen to continue his feel. His hand massaged her inner thigh, then moved up until he was rubbing her pussy through her panties. She was not resisting one bit. In fact, she was letting him have his way. I crouched there under the window and watched my wife having her pussy rubbed. For the first time, I noticed the erection in my pants and realized that I was enjoying the scene in front of me.

Glen stood up and took Verlaine by the hand to help her to her feet. He knelt in front of her and his hands fell to her waistband, removing her skirt quickly. He tugged her slip down until she stood in front of him in just her skimpy black panties. His hands moved to her waist and he started to pull her panties down, ever so slowly. He was enjoying the view, and so was I.

He eased her down until she was sitting on the very edge of the couch while he remained in a kneeling position in front of her. Placing a hand on each knee, he separated my wife's legs until he could see the dark hair and pink slit between her legs. I could predict what he was going to do next. He slowly lowered his head to her crotch and busied his mouth and tongue at her slit. I was surprised to see Verlaine making it so easy for him. She leaned back against the cushion and spread her legs further.

By the movements of his head I could tell she was getting the full treatment. He was lapping away at her cunt without even coming up for air. Her legs couldn't have stretched any farther apart. Her abdomen was rising and falling and she breathed heavily through her open mouth. She closed her eyes and moved her head from side to side. I could hear her screams through the closed window as she thrust her hips forward, jamming her pussy into his mouth. I had never seen Verlaine come so hard before, and it was my favourite neighbour doing it to her. It was a sight I would remember for the rest of my life.

To this day, thirteen years later, Verlaine still doesn't know that I set her up and witness her secret. Glen still lives next door. I don't know how many times he's been in her panties, and I probably never will.