Outside the Comfort Zone

Story Info
Wife goes to a Dominatrix to connect with her husband.
7.7k words
4.37
31.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey!! I know this should probably be in bondage or in Lesbian category but I have another two chapters I may post (one with the husband and one with all three). The core of the story is how much this woman loves her husband. Hence why it's in loving wives.

*****

Victoria triple checked her phone to make sure the address was correct. She had terrible visions of walking in to the wrong house. She was fifteen minutes early. She remained in her Fiat pretending to be texting in case any one were to glance her way.

She pulled down her car visor to have a look at herself. She had laid the makeup on heavy as requested. Her husband would be shocked, dark eye liner and thick mascara. She had been about concealing and natural beauty for as long as she could remember.

She fluffed her hair. She paid a fortune to keep it died and curled to just below her shoulders. "Not bad for 42 Victoria, not bad." She meant it. She had the faint lines of ageing but botox was the one thing she steered clear of. Her husband liked seeing her laugh lines.

Thinking about her husband made her hazel eyes start to tear up. She grabbed her wide rimmed Gucci glasses and shoved them on to her face. She stepped from her car quickly to avoid second guessing herself.

She stood up smoothing out her yellow sundress. It fell to below her knees and flattered her figure. Five days a week in the gym and never having kids made her size 2 the envy of the bridge club. Her brown kitten heels matched her purse perfectly.

She tried to not slam the door when closing it. The woman had said to park at the side and to walk around back. She couldn't remember the last time she didn't go through a front entrance of a home. She waved politely at the two young boys bicycling past her. She didn't seem out of place.

The neighborhood was actually quite nice. The cars were all expensive and the lawns were all pristine. A true homeowner society at its best. Victoria couldn't help but wonder if it was what the woman did for work, or the husband, that could afford the beautiful 2 story Victorian she was about to walk in to.

She found the side gate as described. It was a small white fence that came to her waist. She was starting to relax as she passed in to a modest garden. It actually looked like her garden at home. The stone path way was artfully done. She only hobbled a little on one of them. She felt that was a good sign her nerves were relaxing.

She was at the woman's back door before she felt ready. The world sounded peaceful. The air smelled fresh. The back door was painted a fresh white and looked welcoming against the houses tan colors. She knocked hard not seeing any doorbell.

She fiddled with her purse as she waited. All it had in it was the money, her phone and her car key. She had left the rest of her stuff in the car. She felt like all things Victoria needed to stay in her center console until she was done. She'd have left the phone but she was afraid the woman might text with new instructions.

The door opened abruptly making her jump a little. "Aren't you a skittish pet." The woman before her cooed. She was truly beautiful. Victoria could feel herself slowly swallow as she waited to be welcomed in. The woman seemed set on just making her squirm and wait.

"Call me Mistress. Just Mistress, like just Cher" Was all she said. She didn't offer her hand or wave her in. She had tall black strappy boots that Victoria had never seen outside of pictures. There was a sliver of her flesh showing between her thigh high boots and Playtex skirt. The skirt and the corset gripped the woman painfully tight accenting her hour glass figure. The top of the corset barely containing her very fake looking breast.

"Go on." She urged. Victoria licked her lips looking at her face now realizing she had been staring. She was taken back how young she looked. She had straight platinum blonde hair. Her eyes were a dark oval shaped brown and her lips painted a dark purple were full. Other than the lipstick and eyeliner the woman looked as if she had almost no makeup on. She didn't appear to need it.

"Mistress." Victoria whispered. She felt her embarrassment climb up her body knowing her face would be bright red soon. She felt like she was standing naked in the middle of the street. Mistress motioned her in.

"We'll need to work on that pet." Victoria nodded softly walking in to the small mudroom. Victoria rushed in and Mistress closed the door loudly behind her. There were three doors in front of them all closed. Mistress said nothing and walked to the door furthest from them. Victoria followed silently behind her.

Victoria felt herself sweating the second the beautiful woman opened the door. It was painted blood red and the decently sized room looked like a torture chamber. "Leave the money there." Mistress said pointing to a stool by the door. She kept her back to Victoria as she walked further in grabbing two folding chairs.

Victoria had been studying the back of her wondering how she had laced herself up in all of that. Mistress wore gloves as well and seemed to have almost all of her sunkissed skin covered. Minus the brief flash of her bottom as she walked.

Victoria was frozen she couldn't walk in. She stared at Mistress as she turned. She only looked at her trying to avoid the swing hanging next to her. She gripped her purse in front of her and realized she was shaking. She was utterly terrified and had no idea what to do.

Mistress had answered the door with a stern face. She'd spoken curtly and slammed down the two folding chairs. Sitting down she stared at the woman who had hired her with some concern. "Have you never done this Victoria." Victoria shook her head no violently unable to speak.

Mistress pat the chair across from her. She also gave it a little push so it was further from her. "First you take off your Sunglasses. There's no cameras or windows here. I promise." Until Mistress mentioned it Victoria hadn't even noticed she had them on.

She slid them off fumbling to put them in the purse. The walls seemed a bit brighter and less blood like. That helped her some. "Leave your purse on the chair and come sit with me. I'll go on faith you have my fee" Victoria jutted her chin out and forced herself to walk. She placed the purse gently down and continued moving forward.

She felt like she was someone else as she sat next to her dark stranger. She glimpsed a massage table and a black armoire before sitting down. Mistress crossed her legs while Victoria pinned her knees together holding her hands in front of her.

"I don't do scat, no pissing, nothing nasty. I don't do bestiality or ANR. This is a business transaction and nothing personal. This is not a sexual service and I expect that you will keep my privacy as I do yours." Victoria kept eye contact with Mistress as she said all those things. She nodded yes even though she didn't know what ANR was. She just knew she wanted privacy just as much.

Victoria felt her eyes bulging as to woman continued to say things she wouldn't do. She also added in disclaimers and suggestions of what may occur in any given session. She really hadn't expected so much detail. Talking it out seemed worse than doing it.

"Victoria you're shaking." Mistress spoke looking genuinely concerned. She placed a hand on Victoria's knee and she jumped in response. She tensed her body and willed it to stop acting so childish.

Mistress sat back looking Victoria up and down slowly. "Why are you here Victoria? I've seen woman shake before but it's out of excitement. If they are here for me it's because they've had a lot of experience. I try not to judge on appearance but you really don't seem like you belong here."

Victoria opened her mouth and nothing came out. She took a calming breath and tired again only managing "My husband." Before she started tearing up. She waved her hands in front of her eyes willing herself not to cry for fear of her mascara running.

"Oh god." Mistress groaned putting her hand up to stop Victoria. "Look, I only work with woman so I know its not that he was here. If he is cheating or he wants you to do something that you don't want to do then I'm not for you. This place is for mutual enjoyment not a therapy office." Mistress put her hands on her knees as if to stand when Victoria grabbed her arm.

She started speaking quickly shocked at what she'd just heard. "My husband would NEVER cheat." She started defensively. "I love my husband and he would NEVER ask me to do something I didn't want to. In fact that's the problem."

Victoria jerked her hand back when Mistress raised an eyebrow looking at it. Mistress motioned for Victoria to continue relaxing back in her chair.

"My husband and I were destined to be together." Victoria hesitated because that was usually when she got weird looks. Mistress kept the same face so she continued. "We started dating in high school. We are exactly 2 years apart. We have the same birthday and we have grown up celebrating it together because he lived right next door to me."

Victoria felt herself relaxing, as she always did, when discussing her husband. "We married right out of high school, attended the same college and we have been inseparable ever since. My husband is a wonderful man and we have built a company that has thrived. Now he is a CEO of a major company and I get to be, as he puts it, his trophy wife. I've known this man my whole life and I've been married to him for over 20 years and.."

Mistress cut her off looking surprised. "Whoa, how old are you?"

Victoria sat up straight giving a warm smile. "My husband, Jeff, will be 45 and I will be 43 in two weeks."

Victoria didn't know how to react to Mistress when she whistled. "Holy shit Victoria I wouldn't have guessed a day over 30. You are hot!" Victoria blushed at the compliment and mumbled her thanks before continuing.

"We have never kept a secret from each other. We almost never fight and we had our first true blow out last month." She hesitated feeling guilty for talking about her marriage outside the home. "You see we have sex rather regularly and the last few times he tended to my needs and didn't get well... You know." She glanced away from Mistress. She regretted it immediately upon seeing a mirror posed next to what she thought was a support beam for gymnastics.

"He hasn't been cumming? That could be a health thing Sweety." Mistress said it delicately, clearly trying to not insult her.

Victoria shook her head. "That's what I thought at first. Every time though he had been sneaking off after I fell asleep. I know because I'd wake up to him getting back in bed. One night I pretended to fall asleep and waited. He has been going to his study to... Watch porn." Victoria had just blurted out the last bit

Mistress, who had been sitting on the edge of her seat, began laughing. This clearly ticked Victoria off. "Oh god, I'm sorry Victoria." Mistress did as Victoria had waving her hand to keep tears from her eyes. "The stories I've heard I was expecting to hear like he was shoving a cucumber up his ass or something." Mistress full out began cracking up at the look of utter terror on Victoria's face

"people do that!??" Victoria whispered.

"And way worse Sweety. Why do you think I lay the hard limits out first?" Mistress calmed down laughing. "Look Victoria men do that. Sometimes sex gets boring or they can't get in the mood and they jerk off to someone else." She stopped talking when Victoria cut her off.

"Our sex life is fine. The porn he has been watching is just nothing I thought he liked. I mean we've swung before and he didn't like it. He said he didn't want to be with anyone else. We've used toys and such and I've even done anal." Victoria couldn't believe she was admitting all this. Not even her best friend knew about their adventures in the swing world. Yet she felt confident Mistress needed to know all this.

"He doesn't want another woman and he has always shared things with me. So when I saw him watching these porns. I bought some light bondage stuff gear for us to use. Two weeks ago I brought them in and." She started to tear up "He looked at me with terror. I couldn't tell him I'd seen him watching the porn. He said that was silly stuff and he didn't know why I would think to bring it around. I read fifty shades of grey and.."

It was Mistress' turn to cut off Victoria. "I'm not going in to how much I hate that book. Before we start please tell me that the gear you got wasn't pretty colored or fluffy." Victoria just blinked. They had been both. Victoria's silence was enough of an answer for her.

"Can you show me any porno's he has been watching?" Victoria nodded quickly jumping up to go to her purse. She fumbled to get it out. She had snuck on to his computer and sent the last three links to her phone. She pulled the emailed up and silently handed it to Mistress. She sat and waited and Mistress sped through each one.

They had been shocking. Woman tied up and beaten. Bondage gear and forced orgasms. The men talked dirty to all the woman and the woman seemed to love it. Victoria was thinking about the look of terror on her husband's face when Mistress spoke "Has your husband ever tried bondage with you before?" Victoria had to think about it for a minute.

"Well he tried a toy once that had electricity and it was cheap and tickled. He spanked me but like you know... lightly." Mistress handed the phone back to Victoria.

"Did you go along with it? Did you encourage him to spank you?" Victoria blushed surprised at what ease Mistress asked such personal questions. It had been years since that happened.

"I just sort of looked at him." She remembered it had been an awkward moment. She hadn't minded it but she didn't know what to do. She licked her lips staying quiet as Mistress smiled and nodded.

"I'm not a therapist Victoria but if you like I could tell you what I believe is going on." Victoria nodded yes sitting up to show she meant it. Mistress may not be a therapist but she seemed like an expert of what she wanted to give her husband.

"Normally I'd say your husband was bored with you and wanted someone else." She held up her hand before Victoria could counter. "However." She continued "the fact that it was him that nixed the swinging and the fact that the woman are all wearing hoods in the porno's makes me believe you."

"Why do the hoods matter?" That hadn't passed Victoria either. The woman were gorgeous but their faces were covered, one even covering everything but a hole for her mouth to breathe out of.

"I think your husband is aroused by the acts. He likes the woman enduring the pain, and dominance they submit to. He isn't after the woman themselves. I believe he loves you and wants only you. I just think he doesn't feel comfortable doing it with you."

This distressed Victoria. "Why?! We have shared everything."

Victoria was a bit shocked at how Mistress' demeanor changed. She smiled shaking her head gently "You're the one in a million. You are that woman whose husband loves you completely. He has a fantasy that he enjoys but could never imagine doing to you. You should be happy that he loves you so much. You should appreciate that he doesn't want to hurt you."

Victoria knew she was right. "I know he loves me. I love him. I just want us to be able to be able to do everything together. I would take on the world for him. I want him to do those things to me. If it would make him happy I want to be hurt."

She felt her face scrunch up because she meant it. She loved him deeply but saying she wanted to be hurt sounded odd. She just sat quietly as Mistress continue to smile a glassy look in her eye. "God I envy you." Was all she said to Victoria.

There was a long silent pause between the two. Mistress took a deep breath and slapped her knees "ok!" Victoria jumped not expecting the change in tempo. "So, first things first. Can you handle pain? A lot of the woman I've seen have had children and they say nothing compares to that."

Victoria shook her head no. "No children. Neither of us wanted them." They liked money. Call them awful but her month long trip to paris last year cooled her biological clock just fine. "I've actually never endure anything painful. No broken bones, no surgeries, heck I've never been in a fight."

Mistress nodded "This is going to be hard. You're going to really have to learn to endure. You not only have to convince your husband to hurt you, you have to convince him that you enjoy it." That really did sound hard to Victoria. Mistress stood up and gently cupped Victoria's chin to have her look up. "The second part is where I come in."

---------------------

Hesitating Victoria wasn't certain how she had gotten to the spot she was at now. She had overheard two woman talking about Mistress on the tennis courts. She had been dreading this upcoming birthday. She had nothing for her husband. It had taken her hours to find the Mistress online with the information scraps she had ease dropped on.

She was standing naked beneath two shackles that dangled from the ceiling. She still hadn't looked the whole room over. Even when Mistress was putting objects out on a nearby table.

Mistress had explained why it was just "Mistress" and why it wasn't "the Mistress" or "her Mistress". She said she rarely chose playmates outside of her business. If she did then, and only then, were they hers.

It turned out she owned the house all on her own. She was a lawyer who worked from home. The three doors in back were a sort of representation of her life. One room led to the dungeon they were currently in. The middle door was an office and the third was a stairwell that led to her vanilla life upstairs.

She only played with woman because she found men were more accepting of that and she found submissive males lacking. She had once been a submissive and enjoyed giving woman what she had always craved. The money didn't hurt either.

After a long talk they agreed to a three hour session. It was $80 an hour. Victoria had tried to just give her $300 but Mistress had insisted that for the first session she not tip. She didn't understand the reasoning behind that but Victoria had never been one to argue.

"Girl do you ever shave?" Victoria hadn't even noticed Mistress had returned. She had told her to get naked leaving her sundress and under garments by the door. Victoria looked down at herself. Her breast were perky from a previous breast lift, her tummy was toned and her skin was surprisingly pale.

"I trim." She whispered. Her pussy was trimmed and she did get bikini waxes. Her dark hair over her pussy was short and made her feel less like a little girl. She just didn't like the strip of hair or bald that the waxer often suggested.

"That's got to go completely. My pets aren't hairy even if they are trim. Remind me to give you my waxers card" Victoria didn't look at her or agree. This was most likely only a one time session so she would never know if she didn't. Victoria was completely stunned as a slap came across her face.

She had never been struck before and it stung. Her mouth was just open as Mistress spoke to her. "From here on out you say "Yes Mistress or no Mistress. You WILL get waxed. Even if you don't play with me again, which I doubt, your husband deserves it. You don't want to deny your husband what he deserves do you."

Victoria shook her head. "No Mistress." The words came out smoothly and she worked it over in her head how easily she could be manipulated by her need to please her husband.

"You don't realize it Victoria but you're actually quiet the submissive." Mistress grabbed one of the folding chair and placed it 5 feet in front of where Victoria stood. "A true submissive gains pleasure from her Dom being pleased. You have made it so your happiness is contingent on your husband being happy."