Outted by the Boss

Story Info
Outted at work by the gay boss.
3.5k words
4.29
101.4k
29
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a professional guy working in a professional job I had always kept quiet about my sexuality knowing that one or two of my colleagues were exceptionally homophobic and the only release of the hatred was my boss Neil. Neil was a decent guy who I had known of for some time on the company but when I was forced into my new role and told Neil would be my boss I knew things were going to be a lot easier for me from that day on but I still kept my sexuality quiet and private.

Everyday I would wander into the office and say hello to the boss and the part time guy we have who helps us with all our day to day duties but this day was different and I knew it, let me explain as a bisexual guy I would actively seek fun with other gay and bisexual guys in my area via online cruising sites and although I knew my boss was gay I had never thought I may be caught out.

This particular evening I was extra horny after sitting watching a few gay porn videos online and as my friends were all busy I decided to log into a gay cruising site I used to chat to other guys and trans girls who were always my preference if any were around, it was exceptionally quiet for a change online and I was getting no interest from the regular guys who would be online every night looking to chat or meet and fuck together so I decided to venture into the southern area looking to meet room and soon got chatting with a couple of guys.

One of them was a toned and very fit mid 20s guy with a lovely thick cock called Marc that invited me over to play at his place and the other was a older but still gym fit guy in his 40s but I soon discarded him and told the younger guy I would love to meet if he would like to fuck me, he wasted no time in telling me his address and that when I arrived he would let me shower and give me a long sensuous massage before we played together which sounded like just what I wanted so we swapped mobile numbers and I told him that I would be round in the next half hour or so as he only lived in the town centre which wasn't far but I wanted to smell and look good for him.

That's when it happened, as I left the chat room I decided that I would see who had been checking my profile out and as I scanned down the list there was a few nice looking guys who I decided to note down their names for future reference but as I got further down the list suddenly Neil's picture appeared. As it did I knew the game was up he would now know everything he needed to know about me and as much as I tried to let the thoughts rushing through my mind go I just could not shake the fact I had been busted by my boss as gay even though he had always thought I was straight with a girlfriend.

Shaking I dialled Marc and explained what had happened and he just laughed and told me that's what happens when you don't come clean, he followed up by telling me he was gay and out and had no problem with his work mates or friends. Besides the fact he said he still really fancied me and wanted to fuck me and hopefully have me fuck him too.

After chatting to Marc for ten minutes or so I decided that I was still horny and after checking out the pictures he had sent me got me very hard again I decided I was going over for some fun, quickly I text Marc just to say on my way and fucking horny too and soon got a text back with a picture of him sat stroking his hard thick cock with a subtitle just reading waiting for your tight butt followed by a couple of kisses. Now my pulse was racing and I could wait no longer so I quickly pulled on some designer briefs and a decent pair of jeans that showed off my butt and the bulge in my briefs from my semi hard cock and a polo shirt and grabbed my car keys and headed off out.

Sitting in my car I set my in car sat nav to find Marc's place and within seconds I had turned the key and on my way over for some full on gay sex only stopping at my local supermarkets chemist to get some lube and a new pack of condoms not that they would probably get used as I love being fucked bareback and feeling a thick cock emptying its hot spunky load into my tight almost virgin butt.

Within minutes I had made it back to the car and turned the key and proceeded onto Marc's flat, it only took a couple of minutes but as my sat nav announced that I had arrived at my destination I looked over at the block of flats. I don't know why but I was somewhat surprised to see his flat was in the brand new executive apartments complex that had recently been put up and purchased by the better off residents of the area.

As I locked up my car I couldn't help but think what his flat and bed may be like but I knew I would soon be finding out, approaching the front door there seemed to be no intercom system or doorbells what so ever but as I looked into the foyer I saw a large older looking man sat behind a desk and as he spotted me he got up from his seat and came to open the door from the inside beckoning me inside. As I walked in I could see no obvious way of getting to the flats and it soon became obvious the people who lived here like their privacy.

As the security man come door man came back to his desk he asked so are you visiting? I quickly answered yes, yes I am Im visiting Marc flat 22 and with that he picked up a phone behind his desk and within seconds he had obviously asked Marc if he was expecting me. As he placed the phone back into place he looked up at me and simply said ok sir left hand lift floor 10 second on the right and then picked up his paper and went back to whatever he was reading.

To my surprise as I pushed the lift call button the doors slid open instantly like they were waiting for me to turn up and as I stepped into the mirror filled lift I pressed the button for floor 10 and began to check myself out in the mirrors making sure I looked perfect for Marc, besides the flat was only just round the corner from my work so I hoped he would invite me to stay the night as I had left my uniform on the back seat of my car just in case along with a duvet as I wouldn't bother going home again tonight.

As I reached the 10th floor the doors slid open and I stepped out onto the deep carpet that adorned the hallway and as I reached Marc's flat I went to ring the door bell but as I did Marc swung open the door, he was just as fit as his pictures stood there in just a pair of designer boxer shorts with his package fully on show and straining to be released with his gym toned torso and muscular arms I couldn't wait to have sex with him. Stepping in Marc cheekily patted my butt and then said lets see what you got for me then Mike and with that I peeled off my polo shirt and dropped my jeans kicking off my shoes at the same time.

Being stood there in just my briefs with a really fit guy felt amazing and soon Marc was in front of me with his hands resting on my hips as he lent in for a kiss and as our lips met I instantly felt myself getting hard as he pulled me against his muscular body as our tongues broke into each others mouths swirling round each others mouths and meeting gently as I felt Marc's hands taking the top of my briefs in his hands and as we broke our long passionate kiss he pulled down my briefs exposing my rock hard 8 ½ inch cock and taking it in his hand and slowly wanking me off making me hornier than ever.

Soon I was aware I was starting to leak pre cum as we once again kissed like long lost lovers but this time as we broke the kiss I broke away from his manly muscular grip and dropped to my knees only to release his cock from his boxers, pulling down his boxers just enough to release his cock I had a great view of his thick 8 or so inches as I massaged his shaft then his balls as I took his bulbous bell end into my mouth and began to suck and lap at the pre cum seeping from his cock. He tasted so good that I soon found myself taking as much of his cock as I could into my willing mouth while I fondled his shaven balls and worked round to slipping a finger into his butt as I greedily sucked at his rock hard shaft.

Within a few minutes he began to moan loudly then I felt his cock throb hard followed by him dumping a thick load of creamy thick spunk into the back of my throat and as he did I swallowed as much as I could as he fired a second thick load which I lapped from his bell end and stood to kiss him and share his manly cream with him. Approvingly he slid his tongue into my mouth as we shared his spunk between us before breaking our kiss and swallowing anything we had left.

Pulling up his boxers Marc said to me you really know how to suck dick don't you and then turned to me and said I promised you a shower and a massage and you have definitely earned it, taking me by the wrist he took me into his bathroom and warmed up the shower for me then handed me a soft white cotton towel and left saying I will be ready for you once you're nice and clean for me. As I stood with jets of water hitting my body from several jets on the walls of the shower I lathered my body in a shower gel that was in the cubicle already making sure I washed my butt and my cock with army style efficiency making sure I was spotless for our next session together.

Soon I rinsed off the bubbles from my body and as I did all I could think of was his beautiful cock filling my tight butt and exploring my anus which made me rock hard so as I stood there I slowly massaged my cock and balls making sure I didn't orgasm as I wanted to save my spunk for Marc. Stepping from the shower I grabbed at the warm towel and slowly dried myself off dabbing off the last drops of water from my chest and groin.

It was clear that Marc didn't want to waste anytime and as soon as I walked out of the bathroom he met me with a large glass of champagne and said after what happened to you tonight I bet you'll need that besides it will help you relax. Guiding me towards his bedroom he stopped by the door and kissed me again and asked are you sure you want me to fuck you? Of course I did he was gorgeous and instead of saying anything I kissed him back and with that he threw open the double doors to his bedroom and guided me onto his king size bed.

Soon Marc was laid on top of me kissing my lips then working down to my sensitive nipples sucking and nipping at them knowing exactly what he was doing to me as my cock grew harder and harder with each flick of his experienced tongue across my nipples then he slid himself with ease down to my groin and took all of my 8 ½ inches deep into his throat and began to suck me hard driving me into ecstasy as this gorgeous muscular hunk sucked at licked at my thick rock hard prick as I seeped pre cum all over my bell end.

Not knowing what would happen next Marc stood up beside the bed and grabbed a big bottle of liquid silk lube off the radiator and dribbled a large amount of it over my rock hard cock, as he did he looked up at me and said Mike I would love to feel your huge cock in my butt first then I will fuck you all night if you want me too. Normally I had always been a bottom for gay guys but it felt so good with mark massaging the lube into my rock hard cock and as he did I found myself nodding and agreeing to fucking his butt too.

Pulling him onto the bed he rolled over onto his belly alongside me and as I got behind him I slid my lubed up thick 8 ½ inch cock up and down the crack of his butt before guiding my thick bell end into his anus, with a little persuasion my whole cock slid deep into his butt as he moaned out damn your cock feels good in me and with that I began to thrust deep into his anus feeling every nerve ending picking up the pleasure from fucking another guys butt for one of the first times ever. Soon Marc was bucking back against me as we built up speed and depth as I slammed my cock deep into his butt slapping my balls against his arse each time I drove all the way into him.

It felt so good and the smell of sex now filled the air as I continued to enjoy fucking Marc's butt occasionally slowing down a little or pulling my cock out completely before slamming all of my thick member right back into his anus right up to my balls making him moan with pleasure each time I did but I was well aware of my orgasm coming up on me and as I felt my cock start to throb deep in Marc's butt he pushed back against me hard and I totally lost all control flooding his now well fucked anus with my hot spunk, firing ream after ream deep inside him as he continued to fuck himself on my now spunk coated and gradually softening cock till he had got all I had to give. I soon fell beside him with waves of orgasm washing over me as he slid over taking my now flaccid cock in his mouth and sucking my bell end tasting the juices of his well fucked butt and the remains of my spunk from my shaft.

As he let go of my flaccid cock he crawled up to me and kissed me full on with his tongue slipping past my lips with ease so I could taste my own spunk and the taste of him butt, it felt so good that I started to get hard again and as soon as Marc noticed he went back down on me and continued to suck at my semi hard cock but at the same time he eased at first one finger the another into my tight butt lubing up my anus readying my butt for his thick cock , soon he told me get on your knees im going to treat you to a good filling.

Within seconds I felt his muscular hands taking my hips once again and as I tried to relax I felt his thick cock running up and down my arse crack as I had done to him but this time I felt something warm inside me as he slid a progressively larger dildo into my butt and began to fuck me with it driving it deeper with each push opening up my virgin tight butt, soon I was well aware I had a thick dildo in my butt but with it came such pleasure as Marc gently fucked my butt with it.

After a few minutes I was well relaxed and all of a sudden I felt the dildo slide from my butt and more warm lube being massaged into my anus followed by Marc's tongue darting round my anus driving me crazy as I begged him to fuck my tight butt.

It didn't take much begging as I felt the thick bell end of Marc's amazing cock forcing open my virgin tight butt as much as it hurt at first Marc slowly continued to push deeper and deeper into me slowly filling me with his beautiful thick man meat, soon the pain washed away as I relaxed and Marc began to slide his fat cock in and out of my tight butt telling me at the same time how good my arse felt wrapped round his fat cock I completely relaxed and with that Marc really began to pound my arse into submission.

I was loving his cock deep inside me more than any other guy who had ever fucked me before probably because I really fancied him as well, so as he pounded my butt I moaned with pleasure begging him to use me for his pleasure and with that he really began to fuck my arse like a pro as I pushed myself back sinking every last inch of his member deep into my arse and sending him well on his way to his second orgasm of the night.

Feeling his thick cock beginning to throb I repeated his actions and sank myself deep onto his thick cock till I met his balls and as I did I felt him explode inside me flooding me with his spunk as each ream hit my anal walls I was sent into a massive orgasm myself and as I shot my load all over the bed sheets Marc pulled out of me and fired his last ream of spunk over my tight butt. As I rolled over and sat facing him Marc stood on the bed so I could suck and lick his still semi hard cock clean and as I enjoyed the taste of my own arse juices from his bell end I felt my own cock spurt another thick ream of spunk over my thighs.

As Marc stepped off the bed he took my hand pulling me up and leading me off to the bathroom again but this time he led me into the shower and stepped in behind me, I knew what was about to happen and as he turned on the shower and we began to get clean I ground my butt into his semi hard cock making him rock hard again and that was it Marc knew I wanted more and with one swift move he bent me over slightly and pushed his now rock hard cock back into my butt.

As the water cascaded over our bodies all I could feel was Marc filling my butt with his thick juicy cock slapping his balls against my arse as he took me hard, pushing me against the back wall of the shower he really began to start pounding my butt as I had his and although it was uncomfortable I was kind of enjoying it.

Soon I found myself firing a hot ream of spunk across the wall and as I did Marc shot a second fat load of spunk deep into my butt before pulling out and as I turned to face him he pushed me to my knees and I took his spunky cock deep into my mouth but as I did he had another load already waiting and he filled my waiting mouth with his thick creamy spunk before pulling me to my feet and kissing me hard as we shared his spunky load.

I had never been fucked so hard in my life and after staying the night with Marc I still knew I had to face the boss in the morning not only after lying to him about my sexuality but now with a sore butt from being fucked half the night by a hung muscle guy.

As I pulled up outside the office I was more nervous than ever but as the part time guy came walking out I asked is Neil in this morning and he said no he has had to go sort out another site this morning so its just you and me, I had never felt such relief but I knew when I got back from my driving duties that day I would have to face the boss and explain myself whether I wanted to or not.

TO BE CONTINUED...