Over Again

Story Info
If she needed a sound beating, she got one, usually deserved.
874 words
3.95
22.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers

Sir was never harsh, always fair.

If she needed a sound beating, she got one, usually deserved one, always accepted one most of all thanked Sir for his protection.

If she got a bedtime spanking, it too was well deserved, received and appreciated.

She had been summoned to Sirs study and told to come in just her dressing gown.

This meant Sir did not want a show, did not need the titillation of seeing her squirm at her own embarrassment as her top comes off and her bra, freeing her young tits.

There swaying as she bent over to remove her shoes and socks, all well rehearsed of course to suit Sir.

She knew how he loved her tits, her cute nipples always ready to point towards him when given the instruction to strip.

She knocked and entered His study and walked to the corner, remove her dressing gown and stood hands on head in the corner, naked.

The corner, which had a window facing the garden.

The garden where the odd job man was doing the lawns and borders.

Her skin glistened in the sunlight from the window, the corner of her eye caught sight of the odd job man, yes, he was looking right at her.

She coughed and moved her hand to her mouth, her breasts bouncing, she looked and the odd job man was sniggering, he was so handsome, she looked sideways at him and saw his bulge, she reddened up and concentrated on the job at hand.

She heard the spanking stool scrape along the wooden floor, and Sirs cane cupboard open.

She gulped as she heard the swish, she recognised sound it was the junior whippy cane.

The cane tapped 3 times on the spanking stool

She turned and head down approached the stool, leant forward and bent right over.

A hand on each leg, gripped tight.

A leg covering each of the other 2 stool legs.

Pussy lips, just open.

Her bottom high, so high, inviting the cut of Sirs chosen implement.

With little introduction, just a few light aim taps across both well used cheeks;

Whoosh carrack the first cut.

So, so hard it even made her tight well looked after toned bottom quiver into ripple like a calm lake.

5 more, just as hard, just as precise.

Sir stopped, walked to the cupboard and replaced the cane.

A knock on the door, it was the young gardener, "Come in, sorry, I`m just dealing with a problem out, you can sit and wait if you like, I`ll be done in about 10 minutes, in fact come into my study and wait"

"Thank you."

Thank goodness it was over she thought, she had obviously deserved it, and would probably be told later why, so were the ways of this HoH home.

The gardener watching was not a great problem, she had often been punished in public, if it was Sirs wish, she accepted without question, it`s what happened to naughty girls having their naughty bare bottoms spanked.

She fully accepted certain dinner parties Sir held where she would not only have to serve his guests naked with food at the table but also with her hand, mouth and tongue after dinner under the table.

Going round each guest in turn and bringing each to a climax.

She was then the after dinner entertainment with a medley of practised sexual acts with household items and allowing His guests to handle her before he caned her body.

Her eyes never leaving Sir if it was at all possible, omg, Sir was undoing His belt!

What had she done to deserve the cane and a leathering, and why not the leathering first and then the cane?

Her thoughts took her mind of what was to come until the first lash landed over the cane stripes.

Between lashes he was talking to the gardener on what was done and what was to be done.

She tried to count but lost her train of thought as the lashes did their work.

Her tears buried the conversation and she knew her wetness would betray her to a trained eyelike Sir.

The reign of lashes ceased and she heard Sir go to his desk and take out his cash box and pay the man for his work.

The front door opened, she heard words spoken and the door closed.

Sir came through the house and out of the French windows onto the lawn.

On his return he lifted up her chin, "The next time I catch you flirting with ANYONE I do not give permission for, you will be flogged on the drive for all to see."

She was in between sobs as he waited for the answer and slapped her face on both cheeks for being kept waiting.

He was not an impatient man but demanded respect.

She recognised the squeak of Sirs cane cupboard open again.

She knew she had to be taught a lesson and deserved one.

Sir whooshed the cane in the air and she looked around at him and spoke, "Thank you Sir" she gripped the stool legs and took a deep breath.

Not answering when asked was an immediate return to the start of the punishment.

Whoosh carrack...

DonBrown
DonBrown
229 Followers