Over My Knee

Story Info
He's dealt with by Big Bossy Aunt.
4.6k words
3.68
579.6k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trisco
Trisco
6 Followers

"Over my knee!" ... an appointment with the hairbrush.

As an 18-year-old, I was quite frequently disciplined by my strict Aunt Julie. She was a domineering bitch who could really bring a man to tears spanking him over her knee with a hard wooden hairbrush, but I loved her all the same. We lived in a wooded area across the street from a cornfield. The backyard offered complete privacy, the view from the road being blocked by the house. My Aunt Julie is very sexy and often sunbathed in the backyard in her bikini, giving me the opportunity to admire her lovely body. She had a nice tan which complemented her shoulder length black hair. She was tall, and solidly built with large breasts, wide hips, meaty thighs and ample buttocks. Needless to say I had a rock hard cock most of the time. I wanted to make love to her but felt guilty about these incestuous thoughts. I wanted to feel the soft flesh of her bottom and thighs against my cock.

* * * * *

One day she ordered me to follow her into her bedroom where she would punish me. She told me to takeoff my shorts and my underwear.

"I'm going to spank you on your bare bottom just like a bad little boy!" she said. While I was undressing she sat down on the bed and I noticed that she had an old fashioned wooden hairbrush beside her. My mother spanked me quite often on my bare bottom but never with a hairbrush. Mom also used to take me over her knee in the kitchen and swat my backside with a wooden mixing spoon. The wooden spoon used to sting like hell and I was afraid that my Aunt's hairbrush was going to hurt even worse! To complicate matters, I was getting aroused looking at her sitting there on the bed. She had been sunbathing and was still wearing her bikini. Although I dreaded the spanking that was to come, I couldn't wait to go over her knee and feel those silky smooth thighs against my cock. Standing there, frightened, she ordered me to lie across her lap. Slowly I obeyed, gently lowering myself onto her thighs. Her thighs felt good to my stiffening cock but I didn't get a chance to enjoy it because she started the spanking straightaway. She began to spank my naked buttocks with her open palm, very hard and at a furious pace! She plays tennis a lot so she has very strong arms. Her sharp, stinging slaps really hurt! In a very short time I was squirming on her lap trying to avoid her merciless slaps.

"Hold still or I'll use that hairbrush on your bottom!" She warned in a stern tone of voice.

I had a feeling she planned to do so anyway. I could barely contain myself and I began to whimper and moan. Reflexively I reached back with my right hand to protect my naked buttocks. When I did this she began spanking the backs of my thighs. I found out the hard way that my thighs are even more sensitive than my bottom. At this point I really began to wriggle and squirm, kicking my legs and begging her to stop. She grabbed my hand and pinned it behind my back and returned to spanking my bottom.

"Just for that I'm going to blister your bottom with the hairbrush!" She yelled. "Don't you ever put your hand in my way when I'm spanking you! Do you understand me?"

"Yes," I replied.

She was not happy with my answer and began laying into my bare bottom with the hairbrush.

"I'm going to teach you some respect young man. The next time I as you a question you'll answer me "yes Ma'am." Do you understand me?"

"Yes Ma'am," I replied quickly.

She continued spanking me with that hairbrush, at a slower pace, making sure every stroke was delivered full force to my bare bottom. Each stroke made a vicious "crack!" that echoed in the air. By now my bottom was bright red and I was crying profusely. My cock was growing harder and harder from squirming around on her lap. Her smooth, tanned thighs against my flesh really turned me on. To my surprise, the spanking also excited me, though it hurt terribly! I'm sure she could tell I was enjoying it. There was no way she could not notice my hard cock grinding against her bare thighs as she paddled my bare bottom with the brush.

"I think you're enjoying this too much. I'm going to have spank you harder!" she said.

So far she had been alternating from one cheek to the other at a moderate pace, about one stroke every 2 or 3 seconds. Now she started spanking as fast as she could, sometimes giving me 3 or 4 swats on the same cheek before adjusting her aim to strike the other cheek. I couldn't keep still for this onslaught, so she draped her leg over the back of my knees so I couldn't kick. She then proceeded to spank my thighs with that awful brush! I couldn't contain myself.

"Owww!!! Please don't spank my thighs! Oww! Oww! Oooh! That stings!!! Please Julie! Please stop!"

I had forgotten to address her as "Ma'am", and at that she began swatting my thighs even faster!

"What did I tell you?" (Crack!) (Crack!) (Crack!) "I (Crack!) told you (Crack!) to (Crack!) address (Crack!) me as (Crack!) Ma'am! (Crack!) "

"Owww!!! Yes Ma'am. Ow! I'm sorry Ma'am! Ooooh! Please don't spank my thighs anymore," I pleaded!

I was howling in pain. My thighs felt like they were on fire! After a few more swats she stopped. She slowly ran her fingers along the back of my thighs and over my bottom. I was very sore but her touch also felt good, sending waves of pleasure through my body.

"Does that feel better?" She asked.

"Yes Ma'am." I replied. I remembered to call her Ma'am. I didn't want to risk the consequences.

"Your punishment has just begun. After your spanking you're going to get a good switching and a taste of the belt. I'm going to lay the leather to you good!" She said.

"Yes Ma'am." I said.

She picked up the hairbrush again and spanked me with that slow steady rhythm again. I started crying and squirming again.

"You're going to get a full five minutes worth! I'm going to blister your bottom good young man!"

Now she began to concentrate on the crease of the buttocks where your bottom and thighs meet. This is the most sensitive part of your bottom and she knew it! I was in agony (and ecstasy)! I couldn't stand the sting of that hairbrush on my ass and at the same time I couldn't help humping her silky smooth thighs with my rock hard cock. I had gotten my wish -- I wanted to feel the silky smooth flesh of her thighs against my cock -- but I hadn't counted on getting my bottom blistered with her hairbrush! I couldn't stand the sting. I was squirming all over her lap trying to get away from her brush. True to her word she spanked me for a solid five minutes. She really knew how to take control! As a finale she assaulted my backside with a flurry of swats delivered as hard and fast as she could. This was more than I could bear. Those smooth tanned thighs felt so good against my rock hard cock. As I thrust my hips violently against her thighs with those last painful swats I came explosively, shooting my load all over her thighs! This really infuriated her!

"Get up!" she screamed. "Look what you've done! You're really going to get it now boy! I'm going to cut me some fresh switches and whip your backside good!"

I was just sitting there on my knees rubbing my sore bottom with both hands. I didn't know what to do.

"Get over here and lick that off!" She screamed.

"Yes Ma'am" I replied as a scrambled over to her. I was really excited now! I never dreamed that I'd get to run my tongue and my lips along her luscious thighs. Slowly I liked the semen of her thighs stealing a kiss here and there. She seemed to enjoy it. She slowly opened her legs wider. As I slowly kissed my way higher up her thighs towards her crotch she grabbed my hair and threw me back. I didn't say a word. I was genuinely afraid. I knew how much a switch stings, especially in the hands of an angry woman. She told me to stand up and as I did so she grabbed my rock hard cock and pulled me toward the bathroom, hairbrush in hand. She took a washcloth and wiped my cock clean. Then she took the washcloth, wet it and wiped it over my red, sore bottom cheeks. The cool water felt good. She put her left foot up on the toilet, pulled me over her leg and applied several hard swats to my wet buttocks. I cried out and jumped at the pain. I couldn't believe how much it stung!!!

"You come on my thighs again without permission and I'll wet your bottom again and then spank you! It hurts ten times as much when you're bottom's wet."

"Yes Ma'am. I'm sorry Ma'am." I said.

She gave me several more swats for good measure and said, "Now follow me."

She led me outside, naked, into the backyard towards the woods. There are a few birch trees on the edge of the woods. She selected three switches from one of the birches. She tested each one on my thighs as she went along. Armed with her switches she ordered me back to the house, slowly, so she could switch my bottom and thighs as we walked back. Once inside it was back to the bedroom where she placed two pillows on the center of the bed. She intended to elevate my bottom to make it a more enticing target.

"Lie down, and prop your ass up on those pillows. If you move you'll get a paddling with your father's fraternity paddle, after I've thrashed you with the belt! Do you understand me?" She said in that stern tone of voice.

"Yes Ma'am," I replied obediently.

My cock was beginning to stiffen again. Although my bottom hurt like hell I was becoming aroused by the sight of her prancing around in her bikini wielding the switch. ... and her voice! She was mean as hell when she was angry and the sound of her voice as she ordered me around excited me. I couldn't resist that authoritarian tone as she growled her commands through clenched teeth. This combination of sensations was overwhelming ... The pain and the pleasure ... my red hot bottom, my rock hard cock, the sound of her voice, and the sight of her! ... That smooth, tanned, well-muscled, bikini-clad body ... Poised to lash out with that wicked switch!

I could learn to like serving a domineering, bikini-clad bitch! I'd managed to buy some adult magazines that summer and had read about women spanking and whipping men. I've been fascinated by spanking for as long as I could remember. I've fantasised about putting pretty girls over my knee and spanking them ... And I've also wanted to get my bottom spanked by a beautiful woman. I especially like girls in bikinis -- there’s a pretty girl down the street named Lori who looks fantastic in her light blue bikini with white polka dots -- I’ve always wanted her to take me over her knee and spank my bare bottom. My fantasies were becoming a cruel reality at the hands of my strict Aunt! I've read stories of Mistresses who whipped their male slaves mercilessly and fantasised over the pictures of these lovely models in black leather. My mind was beginning to picture my Aunt Julie dressed in a black leather g-string and thigh high boots. I could picture myself tied over a whipping bench as she whipped my naked bottom with a cat o' nine tails!

This thought, being whipped by my lovely Mistress Julie, went through my mind as I lay down on the bed with my ass prominently displayed and presented for punishment. She wasted no time laying into my naked buttocks with that switch! (Swishhh!!!) the switch slashed into my sore buttocks with incredible force! I howled in pain at that first stroke! I'd been switched by my mother before and I knew how much it hurt but this was worse! Julie wound up and given me a stroke delivered with full force! It felt like she'd laid a red hot wire across my ass! She continued whipping my upturned bottom with a vengeance ... working her way slowly up and down my buttocks and thighs! I couldn't keep quiet. I was kicking and screaming, wriggling my ass trying desperately to avoid those vicious strokes as they bit deep into my tender flesh, and bawling at the top of my lungs! She was enjoying herself immensely and made sure that I did not. I was genuinely scared at this point. She meant business! She was mad as hell and was whipping my bottom and thighs hard, slashing away with that switch at a fast and furious pace. This beating was punishment for my misconduct the night before and she was determined to see that I did not sit comfortably for a few days.

I had never endured this much pain before and I swore to myself to obey her, in fear of another thrashing. I had enjoyed the spanking over her luscious thighs and relished the thought of being whipped by a beautiful Mistress but this whipping with that long, flexible switch was too painful to be pleasurable. My cock was still hard but I wanted her to stop! I begged her desperately to cease.

"Ooooohhhh!!! Oww!!!" I howled. "Please don't whip me anymore Julie! I'll behave. Ooooohh!!! oww! Oww! Oooohh!!! Please!!! I'll do anything Julie! Oww! Oww! Oww! Oww! Ooohh!!! Please! Not so hard!!! Oooohhowwwww!!!!!!!"

After another dozen strokes she paused. She reached out and gently stroked the tender flesh of my backside and said, "I'm going to give you another two dozen strokes with the switch before you get the belt. After each stroke you're going to thank me for that stroke. I'm going to switch you as hard as I can because I don't want you to ever forget this lesson! Do you understand me?"

"Yes Ma'am," I whimpered. "Thank you Ma'am," I added quickly!

I was thankful that the end was in sight but I dreaded the next two dozen strokes. She stood up, spread her legs for better footing, raised her arm and brought that switch down on my bottom with a wicked "swish!"

"Aaaaaaaaahhh!!! ooooooohh!!!" I screamed. The pitch of my voice rose to a squeal at that first stroke!

"Owww!!! thank you Ma'am."

"You're squealing like a little girl!" She scolded. "Maybe I'll dress you up in some of my panties and spank your little bottom like a naughty little girl, hmmm? Would you like to feel the sting of my hairbrush over your panties?"

"Yes Ma'am!" I blurted out without thinking. "I'll do anything Ma'am!"

"Mmmmm!!!" she said seductively. "You've said that before! You bet your sweet little ass you'll do anything I say! You're going to obey me or else! I'll wallop your backside good! From now on I'm going to spank you on a regular basis. I'm going to take you over my knee and give you a dose of my hairbrush every Friday afternoon before your father gets home from work! You're going to get a spanking every week whether you've behaved or not. I'm going to teach you some discipline! And if you whine about it or hesitate I'm going to make you wear my panties when I punish you! When you whimper and whine like a little girl I'm going to treat you like one! When you learn to take your spanking like a man I'll beat your with a belt! And if you misbehave during the week, I'll take you over my knee or send you out for a switch!"

I was glad for this little lecture. It provided me with a brief respite from my ordeal beneath the switch. What I soon began to realize was that she planned to discipline me regularly for her pleasure ... and for mine! My hard cock had shown her that I enjoyed being punished and dominated at the hands of a cruel woman.

"Do you want to go over your Aunt Julie's knee?" She asked enticingly.

"Yes, Ma'am," I said.

"Do you like it when you cock touches my bare thighs?" She asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," I replied ... a little ashamed but excited.

"I know little boy. I can feel you humping my thighs when I spank you. You're not just dodging my spanks. You're enjoying it. Well I'm going to show you how to please a woman. Every time you come on my thighs I'm going to make you lick them clean. I'll show you what to do with that tongue. And every time you come I'm going to wet your bottom and spank you."

I was hanging on every word! I couldn't decide if I was in heaven or hell ... Being spanked mercilessly by this bikini-clad bitch!

"Do you like it when I spank you?" She asked.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Do you want me to spank you even when you're a good boy?"

"Yes, Ma'am"

"Do you want me to teach you discipline?"

"Yes, Ma'am"

"Will you obey my every command?"

"Yes, Ma'am"

"Will you submit to me when I decide to punish you?"

"Yes, Ma'am"

"Will you submit to whatever punishment I decide to give you?"

"Yes, Ma'am"

"Good. I've seen those magazines you've been hiding in your room. Do you want to serve a beautiful Mistress? Do you want to be my slave, my own personal 'whipping boy'?"

"Yes, Ma'am"

"Do you want me to train you to be my slave?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Would you like to address me as 'Mistress'?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. You will continue to address me as "Ma'am". You will only call me 'Mistress' when I tell you you're my slave ... Or when you want me to punish you. I know you enjoy looking at me. You love it when I'm in my bikini. I can feel your stare as you admire my legs and my ass. Would you like to see me naked?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied eagerly!

"Tell me how much you admire your Mistress. Talk dirty to me." She commanded.

"You're beautiful Mistress. I love to see you sunbathing in your bikini. I want to see your breasts. I love your silky smooth thighs. I like to lie across your lap and rub my cock against them when you spank me. I want to see you take your bikini off. I want to see your beautiful bare bottom and your cunt."

With blinding speed she brought the switch down across my ass!

"Don't you ever say cunt again! You say that word again and I'll give you a hundred strokes with my switch on your bare thighs!"

"Yes, Ma'am. I mean yes, Mistress! I'm sorry Mistress!" I stammered.

Again she switched my bottom.

"If your a good boy I'll let you see my pussy."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Now I'm going to finish switching your bottom," she said.

"Yes, Ma'am."

She raised her arm and brought the switch down sharply across my lower buttocks where they meet my thighs. I howled in pain as I ground my hips into the pillow.

"Ooooowwwwwww!!! ow! Oohhh! One, thank you Ma'am.", I sniffled.

Again she brought the switch down with all her might, the thin, flexible branch wrapping around my naked buttocks! I sucked in my breath at the intensity of that stroke, then let out a squeal.

"Two, thank you Ma'am."

She continued to 24, true to her word. I lay there sweating and exhausted. My bottom and thighs were covered with angry red welts from the onslaught of her switch. Looking me over she decided that she wasn't finished with the switch just yet. She picked up the thinnest and swished it through the air.

"No please Julie! I can't take anymore. My bottom feels like its on fire. Please don't switch me anymore. I'll be good. I'll do anything. Please!" I pleaded.

"You said you'd let me punish you any way I liked ... and I'm going to try this little switch. Its thinner so it will sting more. If you take your whipping like a good boy I'll stop after this and let you take your beating with the belt tomorrow."

"Yes, Ma'am. Thank you, Ma'am."

She gave me another dozen strokes each, first on my thighs and then on my bottom. Again I kicked and screamed, desperately waggling my ass to cool the fire. When she finished she sat down on the bed and caressed my sore bottom and thighs. Her touch felt so good. It still hurt like hell but it excited me to have her touch me there.

"Now stand up," she said. I immediately complied.

My cock was hard again from her loving attention to my tortured backside.

"Ooooh!" She said, "You've still got a hard little cock! I'll take care of that!"

She grabbed my cock by the base and squeezed. This felt great and I couldn't help but squeeze my thighs together and thrust my cock forward. She leaned forward and kissed the head of my cock, the proceeded to lick up and down the shaft, pumping it a little with her hand, then stroking it with her tongue again. I came again, moaning as I released. She wiped the semen off my cock and smeared it on her thighs.

Trisco
Trisco
6 Followers
12