Over the Rainbow Ch. 02

Info
Tara's phone sex and then some...
4.4k words
4.43
47.5k
7
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,498 Followers



Tara stretched as she came awake slowly. At her age, she was not used to late nights like yesterday. But it had been worth it. She still was not completely certain what she thought about it all. Rainbows had certainly been an eye-opening experience. From female Dommes to cross-dressing men, most of it was things that she had little knowledge about.

It was nice though to actually see and occasionally touch things that she had only read about: Saint Andrew's crosses, spanking benches, cages, suspension frames, whips, floggers, the list went on endlessly. But it was the people that she could not forget. They seemed...so normal in many ways. But with their kinks as Peter had said.

She was still playing over in her head the big question: did she belong there? There was little doubt in her mind that she was a submissive, but some of the things she had seen just seemed too far beyond her comfort zone.

She shivered as she remembered one particularly nasty bit; a Domme had locked an older gentleman's bits in a horrid device they called a humbler. The poor man had been in so much pain that he could not manage to stand. Instead the woman had made him to crawl around the club, showing off. How could anyone enjoy such pain and humiliation was beyond her understanding. Still...the thoughts kept running through her mind.

She had made a horrible mistake. Master Watts had been playing with Beth, the woman-child in the Shirley Temple dress that she had met in the smoking area. He was using the violet wand on her, running it up and down the back of her body. He turned a dial on the thing and the girl screamed out. She had been sitting next to Mistress Havisham nearby. It was only natural (to her anyway) that she reach out; ask the girl if she was all right.

Mistress H, as some people affectionately called her, had reached out a firm hand to restrain her. She had looked sternly at Tara and shook her head, "We never interfere with a scene." It was of course one of the rules that she had read about in all her books. She knew better and was horribly embarrassed. Still you never knew what something was like until you experienced it for yourself. She had simply been unprepared.

Unprepared in so many ways, she thought as she stretched and got out of bed to make herself a cup of hot coffee. She had of course apologized. The other woman had been kind, remarking that such things were understandable in a newbie. She had asked whose protection she was under. It was not something that Tara had considered until then. She was a grown woman, divorced, a mother, a professional even. Why would she need a protector?

It was just one of the points she pondered as she poured herself a cup of coffee and stirred in liberal amounts of sugar. As she did most mornings, she opened her laptop. Starting with business, even on a Sunday morning, she checked her emails. Two new orders had come. That pleased her, building a bespoke sewing business specializing in doll clothes gave her both a sense of accomplishment and independence. She had come a long way in the two years since her separation.

Opening up the kinky social networking site where she had found out about Rainbows, she smiled. She had most definitely come a long way. She saw that she had three messages in her inbox. She had given her screen name to several people that asked, so she was more than a bit curious to see who had messaged her.

The first was from the woman-child Beth thanking her for being so kind as to help her change out of her dress at the end of the night. The bathroom doubled as a changing area and it was packed. The girl had been having trouble getting her dress off over her head in the cramped area. Tara had just helped a bit. The other woman truly did exude a child-like innocence that called to something deep inside of Tara, made her want to cuddle and protect her, as she had almost gotten into trouble for doing last night.

She wrote a quick message telling the young woman she was very welcome and suggesting that she send a friend's request. She paused before hitting the send button. If Master Watts was her 'Daddy' did she need his permission before asking such a thing? It was another bit of the lifestyle that puzzled Tara a bit. In the end she had added the words...'if it is all right with your Daddy.' That should cover things she thought as she moved on to the next message.

It was a decently long message from Peter. He apologized for not checking in on her during the rest of the night. He explained that between his staff duties at the club and his subs he had not had the time. Tara frowned. She was of course familiar with the word polyamory by now. She had received more than one message from Doms in that lifestyle looking to add to their 'harem' as she had disdainfully named it.

She recognized that she was perhaps being judgmental but after a lifetime of monogamy it was a hard concept to get her head around. Of course, as Peter had said there was no place for that kind of judgmental attitude in this community. Still polyamory cut a bit too close to cheating as far as she was concerned. And cheating was something she wanted no part of.

The rest of his email read more like an essay assignment. He asked her how she was feeling about the experience now, had she seen anything in particular that appealed to her, that frightened her, that she had questions about. She smiled as she took a sip of her hot, sweet coffee. There was simply too much in his message to deal with before a second cup of coffee...and perhaps even then. She was still too confused about much of what she had seen to answer half his questions. But then too she saw what he was doing; by asking those questions he was forcing her to face the things that were confusing her...and the ones that called to her.

She smiled as she saw that the final message was from Josh. The young man, whom she had met in the kitchen last night. He had been a newbie too. Although not new to the lifestyle, strictly to the club. He seemed much too young to have been in it for the decade he claimed. She shook her head. He had seemed so nice; why were all the nice ones submissives? Although she was way too old for him anyway, she supposed.

His message was as polite as he had been. He enquired if she had had a good time. Did she think she would be coming back? It was in some ways along the same lines as Peter's but much less probative. Answering it might even help her to formulate a response to the other, she thought as she hit the response button. She thanked him for the wonderful conversation and told him that she had found the night very eye-opening.

As her fingers hovered over the keys, she pondered the other question: would she go back? She realized that answer was more obvious than she had thought. While there was much there that was way beyond her sedate comfort zone, she had felt a sense of belonging in that place that was unlike anything she had ever felt. Yes, she would be going back. It was almost as if she had no choice.

Of course, it would be a couple of weeks before the next event. The site said that the daytime events were smaller, more intimate, with more time for play. Not that Tara had done any play at all. Not that she had anyone to play with. Mistress H had offered. It was one of her duties as the House Mistress to see that unattached subs got what they came for. But to Tara that sort of casual play was as meaningless as one night stands. No, what she craved was a Dom. Her own Dom. She frowned as she thought about Peter, one that she did not have to share with other subs too.

She poured all of that into the message, not even bothering to edit her thoughts. That was one thing she really liked about Josh...how easy he had been to talk to. While his mind had been just as quick as Peter's, he did not wear that über Dom attitude like a wizard's cape to cloak his feelings and thoughts. He was genuine, open and real. She sighed, too damned bad he was probably more submissive than she was. Nice guys usually were. She hit the send button before she poured herself another cup of coffee.

She was more than a bit surprised to discover a new message in her inbox when she returned to the table. Josh had responded already it seemed. He agreed with much of what she had said. Even though he had been in the lifestyle since his very first sexual relationship, he too had learned much and seen things that he wanted to try, he said. He agreed too that it was not something he wanted to do casually, that having a string of subs was not his style.

Tara re-read that line a couple of times. Josh did not want a string of subs? Why would a submissive want a sub at all? She shook her head. What was she missing? The young man that she had spent most of last night talking with was a...Dom? It made no sense. The place was filled with dominants...male and female. They strutted and preened. Even the ones who came alone walked about as if they owned the place and everyone in it. Like Peter, Master Watts and Mistress H, they were not easily overlooked. Hell, even in her silly books, the heroines felt instant sparks, just knew they were in the presence of power. So how had she spent the whole evening chatting amenably to one and not even known it?

She stopped reading there. Hit the respond button once more. She did not even think about keeping her faux pas to herself. The whole sordid thing came out in a great gush of words as her fingers raced across the keyboard. She hit the send button before she could second guess herself.

Then she got up from the table and made herself a third cup of coffee. She usually only drank two, but considering the late night and this latest shocker, she deserved a third. Perhaps even a fourth before heading into the second small bedroom that doubled as a sewing room and guest bedroom when one of her boys was home from university.

She started to walk right past the laptop with her cup of coffee until she noticed that there was another message in her inbox. LOL...it said. She opened it, not knowing what she expected. Josh was not offended at all. It seemed that she was not the only one who had made that mistake last night. He had been propositioned by three Dommes, including Mistress Havisham, before deciding to hide out in the kitchen. He had been delighted to discover that he was not the only newbie, who was unattached. And he had really enjoyed their conversation.

She smiled. Why did that please her so much? The man was only five or six years older than her eldest son. She had no business even flirting with him. And that was most definitely were this was heading. She was not sure when or where it had gone from simple friendship but she knew, just knew in the pit of her stomach, that it had. Did she really want to go down this path? With this man? A man so much younger than she was?

She sighed as she felt her nipples harden against the soft cotton of the sari she wore wrapped about her lush curves. She thought about his cute boyish grin. As she pictured the way his lips curved up as they watched one of the Doms paddle his sub on the spanking bench. How had she missed that look, she wondered? Oh yes, the man was most definitely Dom. And if that twinkle meant what she thought, a hell of a sadist too.

Tara felt moisture gather between her thighs as she remembered that look. What would it be like to be on the receiving end of it? Oh she was not fooling herself, this man was way too young for her, but still he was easy to talk to. The bonds of friendship though tenuous were already there. Would it really be so bad if they explored a bit this new world together?

She shook her head. Called herself and old fool then sent another message. She explained that she needed to get to work for a bit but gladly accepted his friend's request. She was shocked to find herself including her cell phone number...if he wanted to text her later, she offered. She hit the send button, thinking that was probably the last of it.

She had not even put her coffee cup in the sink before her phone buzzed with the simple message...hello. She smiled. She felt her confidence growing as a woman. This cute young man had noticed her. It was more of an ego boast than she wanted to admit.

She got pitifully little done that day between text messages. She was barely able to finish a seam before the next message came through. She gave up and curled up with her phone on the couch by mid-afternoon. She promised herself that she would do better tomorrow. That this was just a silly day of simple flirtation as she slipped deeper and deeper under his spell.

By the time that darkness enveloped her, their message stream was many pages long. The fact that Josh was Dom had been only the first surprise. He had no idea she was so much older than he was either. It pleased her, fed her vanity when he said that she looked nowhere near her age. She discovered too that Josh had been engaged. A three year relationship that had ended very badly just a week before their wedding date. It was a pain she understood all too well after being tossed aside by her ex-husband for a younger woman.

Overall, it had been a surprisingly fun day. Texting and getting to know someone new. If it went no further than friendship, he was a nice and interesting person, she thought as she typed a final message into her phone: It is late. I should get a shower and head to bed.

The little cursor on her text messaging lit up instantly, indicating he was typing. But she was not prepared for the next message when it came.

'Get your shower. But make certain you are very clean. And shaved. I want a pic before I call.'

Tara swallowed hard. The message was pure Dom. One-hundred...and ten...percent. And it did funny things to her tummy. Things that had only happened when she read her books. But this was no erotic romance. This was real. Very real. Was she ready for that? Was she willing to surrender that much control to him? Was he the one she wanted to give that power to?

Her hand trembled as she stared at the lit screen in the darkness of her living room. Almost twelve hours. Pages and pages, hundreds of text messages. It had all been leading up to this. She had known that. At least on some level. Now she had a decision to make. Was she going to obey? Was she going to take that step from fantasy to reality? Was she ready for that?

Her fingers trembled even more as she typed. She was glad for auto-correct, missing key letters. But with the help of the program her message was clear...'Yes, Sir,' it read as she hit the send button before she could do something stupid...like erase it all.

The next words on the screen did even funnier things to her tummy, her nipples and her cunt. 'Good girl,' had her whole body a tingly mass of nerve endings. She placed the phone on charge safely on the night stand next to her bed as she stripped and tossed her sweaty clothes into the hamper. She practically ran to the shower.

His instructions were clear in her mind as she stepped beneath the pulsating spray of the shower head. She reached for the soap as she lathered her underarms, legs and private parts. She had just shaven them all yesterday before going to the club so there was only the lightest of stubble, but she was careful to follow his instructions, getting all of it in long, sure strokes. When she was finished, she shampooed her long red hair. Then put a liberal amount of soap on the loofah. The roughness as she drug it across her breasts caused them to tingle and send tiny spirals down her tummy to her clit. She held back a moan as she moved the sponge lower still. The shower smelled of lavender and wet wanton pussy by the time she was finished. The more she washed the wetter she had become.

It was no better as the soft, roughness of the towel ran over her body. Every inch that she dried seemed to spread the wetness further down her crack until it was practically dripping down her thighs. She tried to remember the last time she was this excited but she failed. This was a whole new level of sexual frenzy. And it was all his fault.

She hung the towel up and rushed back into the bedroom. She picked up the phone. But was disappointed to see there were no new messages. She frowned. Why would he do that? After a day of light teasing and then that text, why would he not respond? She re-read those last couple of messages again.

That was why, she thought as her hands trembled so much that she feared she would drop the phone. Did she dare? Was she actually going to take a picture of her naked body and send it to a man she had known barely twenty-four hours?

She flicked on the bedside lamp and light flooded the room. She bit her lip. There was no way she was sending a full frontal nude. That touched on way too many of her insecurities. After twenty years of marriage, fighting to keep a dying sex life alive, only to be betrayed in the end in the worst possible way, she had sworn she would never be naked again with another man. End of. Full stop. Period. It was a hard limit.

She lay back on the bed and spread her thighs. As odd as it seemed, it was less intimate to send him a photograph of her freshly shaven cunt than a nude pic. It took her a couple of attempts to get the picture, her hands were trembling so badly that each seemed to blurry. But at least she managed the impossible and hit the send button before she could talk herself out of it.

She turned off the lamp and was about to crawl under the covers when her phone rang. She picked it up and recognized the name and number instantly. She was surprised. Even though he had said he would call, some part of her had not really expected him to. Nervously, she pushed the answer button, "Hello, Josh?"

"Sir. You will call me Sir from now on," despite talking to the man for hours just last night, she barely recognized the voice. His voice was so much deeper. It held an authority that it had not then. One that did unimaginable things to her tummy and other parts of her anatomy. One she did not dare disobey.

"Yes, Sir," she mumbled.

"What toys do you have?" his voice caressed her mind and sent confusing clarity racing along neurons.

"None," she replied timidly, knowing it was the wrong response.

"Tut, tut. We shall have to get you some. To use for me when I am not that to play with your pussy. Is it as wet as it looks in the picture?"

Her nipples tightened even more at the dirty words. He seemed so nice. She was reminded of Clark Kent's transformation into Super Man. She giggled nervously as she pictured her mild-mannered boyish friend clad in leather and wearing that same power the other Doms had at the club.

"I asked a question. Is your cunt as wet as it looked in the pic, Tara?"

His words drug her back to the moment as she mumbled, "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

Her throat constricted. She knew the answer he expected. Knew that he was drawing a line. But was she willing to cross it? This was the moment of decision. Was she ready for this?

She shook her head no even as she replied, "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl." Two simple words and her whole world tilted and turned upside down. She had read those words hundreds, maybe thousands of times. Each time a tiny spark had lit the dark corners of her brain. But this time, hearing them spoken aloud, to her, in that voice...they exploded like a nuclear bomb. Like Krakatoa blowing itself to bits, heard thousands of miles away on other continents even. She trembled at the quakes rushed over her. As the fiery lava coursed through her blood.

She knew in that moment...she was truly submissive and there was not much she would not do to hear those words again. From this man. In that voice. She was addicted and he was her dealer of this new and powerful drug.

"Now some rules, baby," he purred in that low, deep voice. "I want you to touch yourself. Play with that wet pussy. Just like I would if I were there. Do you understand me?"

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,498 Followers
12