Over the Road

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This made me wonder just what the fuck the limits were. I guess there weren't any yet. With Ruthie being buck naked in front of Mark I couldn't help but wonder how far she was willing to go with this.

"Gosh, Ruthie, you have me all tied up in knots inside." Mark confessed.

"You just be good boy and maybe this will work out for you."

Shit. I don't think I am ready for this. I don't see anyway to stop it. I started hoping she would reach a point where she lost her nerve and went back to being my shy little bride.

"Let's put on a show for the boys, you guys. Who's walking with me and who is walking behind to watch me light up some truckers? I'm ready to get my tits and ass checked out. I'm also sopping wet down there." She gave us each a sly smile.

We fell in with Mark at Ruthie's side and me following up the rear, so to speak. Ruthie had it all going again so there was no way you didn't know your were watching a hot woman. The was her hips were moving and with how wet she said she was her pussy lips had to be sliding against each other, making her even hotter. The stares were more obvious and the guys followed her with their eyes as long as they could see her.

Little time was spent in the truck stop as we headed back to the rig with similar results from the onlookers. Climbing back into the cab Ruthie stood between the seats. Mark got in the driver's side. Ruthie stripped off her clothes and before climbing into the bunk and said, "Your going to have to fuck me?'

I looked at Mark. His response, "Go for it man! If it's not you or me she's going to find somebody to do it."

In the bunk with Ruthie I quickly stripped down and started to bury my face in her pussy.

"Weren't you listening. I said I need you to fuck me. God damn it. Fuck me."

"No problem!" I got between her legs and nudged the head of my cock at her slit. As soon as it hit Ruthie rocked up and took about half of me inside her. I buried the rest and started to fuck her. She was wild and grabbed my ass, trying to get everything that I had. Not that I considered myself special, with about an average six inch dick.

Then I noticed the truck wasn't moving. Mark had the sun visor down and was watching us in the big mirror attached to it. Ruthie rolled out from under me and got on top. On top facing Mark in the mirror, giving him a view of her erect nipples and her bouncing tits and of my cock going in and out of her cunt. Man did she need fucked.

I was kind of proud, yet kind of embarrassed. Not as much as him seeing my naked wife get fucked as the fact I was not at all ready for a man to see my pecker. Hard or soft. That may be silly, but maybe him judging me was worse than having my wife exposed like that.

Ruthie kind of collapsed off me and we laid together for a few minutes. Ruthie grabbed a hand full of tissue and mopped most of our cum from her well fucked twat. She put the halter top back on and jumped down to the seat next to Mark. Still bottomless, "Are you ready to hit the road, Cowboy?"

On the way to the destination to get the rest of the trailer unloaded Ruthie twice grabbed more tissue to wipe some of my cum that was running from her pussy. I thought Mark was going to die. You could tell that Ruthie had him ready to bust a nut.

The warehouse was one of those where that the tractor had to unhook from the trailer and go park around the side. There were some other trucks there, but the drivers had gone into the driver's lounge rather than wait there. So, we were all to ourselves.

"I must be giving you a bad case of the blue balls."

"Hell yes. Much more than that." Mark sounded like he was in pain.

"Sorry, I almost asked if you wanted sloppy seconds back at the truck stop. I wasn't sure how you would feel or what my husband here would say about it."

"I feel a little gamey. I haven't showered in three days. If I get a chance to clean up ...."

"How long to you think we will be waiting for the trailer to get unloaded?"

"Usually a couple of hours."

"If my husband approves, how about I help you unload with a hand job."

"Wait! What?" I busted into the conversation. I was still kind of shocked she had even mentioned sloppy seconds and I heard her say something about a hand job?

"Yeah, a hand job. It's not going to hurt anything and it not like I'd be sucking his cock or fucking him. It would just be me jacking him off to release the pressure. And, we have a couple of hours to kill."

I didn't really get a chance to say anything. I was still in the sleeper looking down in disbelief.

"Get down out of there." Ruthie was chiding me.

I mumbled and stumbled and almost fell out of the damned thing. Mark stood up, looking guiltily at me. He started to get in the bunk with Ruthie.

"Take your pants off down there. There's more room than up here."

Fuck! I see a problem! When the pants and underwear came off Mark's got a boner a lot bigger than mine. I'd guess the guy is hung with a hardon that must be eight or nine inches.

"Jesus Christ!" Came Ruthie's voice from above me. "Look at that cock. How could Ann ever have given that up? Get up here and let momma check that thing out."

I was looking for a stop button of something. Things were spinning out of control. I stood up and watched Mark climbed in with my wife, a big sack of balls visible between his legs as I watched from behind as he joined her.

"Go ahead and take off your shirt and lay on your back."

Mark was in good shape, no extra fat like you would expect on a trucker. I stood up and leaned back against the dashboard. Mark and my wife were naked not five feet from me. Ruthie took his cock in one hand and went on and on about the size of it, finally putting two hands around it. I don't think either one of them remembered I was still there.

"Wow! It has been a couple of days between showers, huh?" Ruthie must have gotten a good whiff.

"Sorry, is that a problem for you?"

"No, it's not like I'm going to fuck you or put it in my mouth this time. You're fine. Don't worry about it."

I was screaming inside my head. This time? What the fuck does she mean, this time? Before I got done with the thought Ruthie started pumping her small hands on his massive cock. It was erotic as hell to see. Ruthie at about five foot tall with her hand wrapped around a nine inch dick. Then I realized I was hard, too.

This wasn't right. My wife ... hands on his dick. Now with her starting to actually jack him off. Pumping up and down with a total look of lust on her face. Mark lying there making noises to let her know how good it was feeling. After several minutes Ruthie would take a hand off Mark and go between her own legs. She was using her cunt wetness to lube his cock for her to get her hands to slide up and down on him.

Indirectly, Mark's cock was covered in my wife's cunt fluids. This wasn't lost on Mark and Ruthie had a look on her face like she would like to try to get as much of his cock in her mouth as she could. That is, had I not been watching I think this would have turned into a blowjob and then, probably Ruthie would have had the big cock stuffed in her.

Ruthie always claimed I was her first and only lover. I never said anything to her when I learned from her sister that she had fucked a couple of jocks in high school. That and the time I came home a little early and her cousin was there. Fucking a cousin, especially after you have been married a few years would seem kind of strange. Yet, I sneaked a look at my wife of ten years panties while she was in the shower and found them with a big load of cum. I couldn't find them later and wondered how many times and how often the cousins were screwing each other

Now, for the first time, and for real, with me watching, my wife had another man's cock in her hands. The look on her face said it all. She wanted Mark to fuck her. Probably before the trip was over. Because, Ruthie's rule, what happens on the trip ends when the trip ends. It was plain to me now, she was definitely going to fuck Mark. Who could turn down an extra two or three inches of cock. With a better look at it all hard and bobbing in her hands this thing had to go nine inches.

Caught in my own thoughts again I heard Mark grunt and saw his body lurch. Ruthie kept jacking him off. A huge load of cum, who would expect less, shot out of the end of his prick. You could tell my wife wanted to catch it in her mouth. She looked directly at me and let him squirt his seed on her face and down her neck and boobs.

Mark grabbed a paper towel to clean them up. In the mean time Ruthie had taken one of her cum covered hands and went back to her openly gaping cunt with it. Unofficially Mark's seed was part way into my wife's vagina and her cunt juice was all over his cock without them having actual sex. Ruthie looked extremely satisfied.

"Wow, it looks like we have another hour or so to kill. If you want to fuck your wife now, be my guest."

"I'm good for a while." Ruthie reported, giving me the 'no' look.

Sure good for a while. Probably didn't want to fuck me after draining Mark's balls out of that monster of a cock of his. There had to be no way she wasn't going to fuck him after getting sight of all that prick. It wasn't a matter of whether. It was a matter of when. All that knowing about her fucking three other guys in her past the she didn't know I knew about didn't seem as bad to me as watching her jack off our neighbor in his semi-tractor cab.

This was real. It was between us. Ruthie had a sexual relationship outside our marriage and I was witness to it. And, I knew it wasn't over. Not even close to over.

The trailer got unloaded, and Ruthie unloaded Mark, We were headed empty to pick up a load of carrots to deliver to a supermarket chain. On the way Mark got a call that the load wouldn't be ready when he got there. We were going to have to wait five or six hours for our turn to load.

"Well, that's it. If we have to wait to load then I'm stopping in a truck stop and get a shower."

When we stopped Mark was told it would be about fifteen minutes before a shower was cleaned and ready. We spent some time looking at cards and bumper stickers and some trucker items like radios and GPS equipment.

When Mark's name was called he headed for the shower room. "It's going to be good to get cleaned up."

"God, a shower does sound good. Do they have showers for women?" asked Ruthie.

"Actually they have a changing area attached. They are for men or women. Do you want to share mine?"

Mark was mostly joking. My wife again surprised us by exclaiming, "Why not? I could use a nice hot shower."

That was like a kick in the stomach. Until now the hanky panky was serious enough, but at least in front of me so I knew what was happening. Now as Ruthie was agreeing to go into a private shower with Mark I would have no idea what was going on out of my sight. I felt like a person must feel trying to hold a person over the edge of a cliff while trying to keep her from falling, yet feeling the person slip from my fingertips.

Mark went into the changing area and with a bounce of her ass cheeks my wife followed him inside as the door closed behind them. If it was going to happen I sure as hell wanted to see it. Even though I wasn't ready to have Ruthie fuck another man with my knowledge. The time limit on the shower was fifteen minutes. I was trying to keep myself calm and not go nuts wondering what they were doing in there.

The fifteen minutes turned into twenty and dragged on forever before Mark and my Ruthie emerged through the door. Neither one of them spoke to me until we were back outside and started to head for the truck when Ruthie spoke.

"Well, I feel a lot better now that I had a shower. My hair will probably frizz with me not having my own shampoo."

Mark remained silent. I was thinking about my wife. After being alone in a shower for fifteen minutes with a man with a huge cock all she thought worthy of mentioning was that she was worried about her hair and cheap shampoo? I was having visions of his nine inches pumping up inside her willing cunt and dumping a load of seed in her womb and they are acting all casual even though they probably just fucked each other.

The walk to the truck and the attention Ruthie was drawing seemed to have lost some of it's thrill for me this time. Maybe it was the fresh fucked look about her. She had a way about her movements that I was used to seeing after we had just had sex. Her red hair was radiant in the warm sunlight and I was thinking of her matching pubic hair, wondering if down there Mark's cum was leaking from a well fucked cunt.

Back in the truck nothing had been mentioned about what happened in the shower. Mark eased the rig from the truck stop and headed out onto the interstate and toward picking up the next cargo. Ruthie climbed into the bunk and was asleep within a few minutes. I could hear little moans and sighs as the road jostled her in her slumber. Making me wonder if she was dreaming of her fucking Mark.

Mark and I rolled on for hours, working the way north and west. Not much said except about the scenery or some dumbass driver in a passing vehicle. The mystery was killing me, but as long as I didn't know what they did back there I wouldn't have to admit to myself that it happened.

Ruthie had awakened about thirty minutes in her nap, looked around, took off the top and shorts. Then dropped right back off to sleep. Mark had been checking her out all the time in the big mirror. Now she was waking up.

"Wow, how long did I sleep? Where are we?" Ruthie slid down from the bunk and reached back for her clothes. Dressing in the bouncing truck, she motioned me into the sleeper. "I need to sit up for a while. You get to ride up top."

As I stretched out where she had just been sleeping, Ruthie turned around and called up to me.

"You didn't seem to have any questions about what happened back in the shower at the truck stop. Just so you know I gave Mark another hand job and he shot a big load that we rinsed down the drain. I let him play with my tits and suck on my nipples. While he was doing that I let him finger fuck me until I was cumming all over his hand. That was it. I didn't suck his cock or anything. I didn't let him fuck me."

"That's good to know," I replied. Now let's hope your hair doesn't frizz from that shampoo."

"Oh, you poor baby. Are you disappointed that I didn't cheat on you? Maybe you just need a good fucking yourself."

Ruthie started to join me. All the while I am thinking that she says she didn't cheat on me. All she did was jerk Mark off and let him finger fuck her to an orgasm. Still when she laid back with her legs spread I couldn't help myself to get in between them and shoved my dick into a really hot and wet cunt.

I was pretty worked up and was fucking her pretty hard.

"Careful, baby. We want this to last for a while. Slow down a little. It's a long way yet before the next stop."

That was true. It had to be working on Mark that I was fucking my wife and all his monster cock had been getting was a couple of hand jobs. The wet and squishy sounds Ruthie's cunt was making was testimony to that. Then Ruthie got to the point of about cumming and her hips rocking and pelvis thrusting into me had me about at the finish line.

"Come on baby, fuck your little woman. Cum deep in my hot little pussy. Do a good job. I think I'll offer Mark sloppy seconds again. Make sure I'm really mess down there."

I'm not ready for that idea yet, but that was all it took to make me start cumming in her ... a lot. I pumped all I had in her and she was still wanting more. Not so good for me.

"Thanks, Sweetie. That made me feel good. Now do you think it's time I let Mark fuck me, too?"

"I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"Oh, come on now. You've got me all hot and loosened my up. There's no way I think I could take his big penis without you getting ready first."

"I still don't think so ... "

"Hey Mark!" Ruthie called out. "What do you think about some sloppy seconds now? Next rest stop I am all yours. All hot, wet, fresh fucked and waiting."

"It's quit a ways to the next stop. How about right here?" Mark was already pulling over as far as he could to the right hand side with one set of the wheels in the grass.

The next thing I knew Ruthie was hustling me out of the way. Mark had his pants off and Ruthie had her arms out in an exaggerated gesture in welcoming him between her thighs. Mark had his dick in the general direction of my wife's open slit and she reached down to guide him in. Ruthie was going to fuck his big cock ... with me watching.

By then it didn't matter. I really wanted to see him fuck her. Although I thought I had her all stretched out and ready the head of Mark's cock met with some resistance due to its size. My cum and her cunt juices were dripping for lubrication, yet the size of his cock head was going to take a little adjusting of Ruthie's part to take him inside her.

Ruthie was squirming in the bunk, trying to thrust up to take him and Mark was trying to be gentle even though his main interest was going balls deep inside her cunt and shoot his seed in towards her welcoming womb. A pretty good part of the tip was going inside. Ruthie's outer lips were all pink and swollen and seemed ready to take this monster. Yet, as Mark pushed inward her inner lips were turning inside with the pressure.

"God Damn! I've got to have your cock inside and fucking me. I thought this would be easier than this. If I can just get the crown of its head inside me we can work the rest in a little bit at a time."

Ruthie was working at it. Sweat was running off them both. Her pussy was sure wet enough. It just needed to open up a little more. She was shoving upwards and moving side to side. I could see more of the head disappear into her sloppy snatch. My wife has turned into quite the little whore for Mark's big cock.

"Oh, there it goes! I've got the head inside me!"

And, sure enough she did. Better yet, now that she had it started Mark had a couple of inches of the shaft of his cock in her as well. He was working those couple of inches back out to the head almost appearing and then shoving it back inside her again. Gaining a tiny bit each time, with each stroke her went a little deeper.

My wife was actually fucking another man and I was watching her do it! By now she had about a third of it in. Mark pulled all out, including the head, then aimed back down inside he anxious cunt hole. Going back in he easily went past half way. Probably to the point where I had just dumped my cum in her ... and he still had about three inches to go.

Now that he had stretched her wide enough to take him Mark was going to get her to take the length. Ruthie seemed determined and Mark was sure willing. I wasn't worried that he would hurt her. When he runs out of room, he runs out of room. The had moved into a steady rhythm with each other. Mark breathing heavily and my wife meowing like a kitten mixed with some grunts and groans.

Ruthie starting clawing. "Oh fuck! I'm going to cum. I wanted you all the way in me first."

"Don't worry," Mark assured her, "Go ahead and cum. "I think I can hold back and later we can finish together."

Like she was waiting for permission Ruthie went wild. Bucking and clutching, thrusting upwards, and begging for more cock from Mark. Then the orgasm hit her. One huge cum. I thought she had passed out. Little rocking motions kept coming from her hips as she whimpered, saying Mark's name. Telling him she loved him.

"Fuck me some more. I want to feel your balls against my ass when you cum inside me."

The two seemed to relax and just fuck. Neither one out of control or in danger of cumming again before they were ready. They must have fucked for half an hour. As they fucked Mark's cock went deeper inside Ruthie until after about ten minutes his balls were slapping her ass and Ruthie had his whole cock fucking deeply inside vagina.