Overcumming Melanie

Story Info
Heather takes advantage of Melanie's mysterious orgasms.
18.7k words
4.72
77.8k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather's had an unrequited crush on her straight friend Melanie since the tenth grade. Lately though, Melanie has been experiencing mysterious orgasmic spells at random times. These spells leave her in a highly suggestible state, and Heather might finally have the opening she's always longed for.

DAY 28 OF DONNA HENDERSON'S CURSE

OVERCUMMING MELANIE

When eighteen-year old Melanie Linton had a sudden orgasm while lounging at the edge of her family's pool around 1:30 on Day 28 or her neighbour Donna Henderson's curse, and with her friends Zoe and Heather looking on, only one of those friends had been surprised.

Of course, the young blonde woman didn't know that at the time. All she knew was that, when she finally came to her senses, about half a minute after she had clenched up and sprayed the inside of her bikini bottoms with several jets of cum, both of her girlfriends were looking at her wide-eyed.

Apparently, Zoe was in mid-sentence, although Melanie had only heard part of what she had been saying. "... is wrong with you?" her dark friend finished.

Wrong? What on earth could be wrong with experiencing such wonderful orgasms all the time, even if they are unexpected? Melanie thought to herself. This happens to everyone doesn't it? If not, then it should.

"Oh that?" answered Melanie demurely, not entirely sure what she was going to say next. Mercifully, Heather spoke up at that point, and successfully changed the subject by pointing out that Zoe's drink was empty. A few seconds later, as Melanie was, for some reason, finding herself rushing into the house to get a refill for that drink, the teenager gave silent thanks to her best friend for inadvertently helping her out of a tight spot. Melanie had generally been pretty good about masking her "episodes", but this last one had been a little more obvious than most.

It hadn't always been like this of course, in fact, her unexplained and unsolicited orgasms were a very recent phenomenon; the first one having overtaken her Monday afternoon around 4:30, just four short days ago. She had just gotten home from a pleasant, although confusing, visit with her neighbours the Hendersons. Pleasant because she'd had a happy buzz in her head and a lightness to her aura afterwards, confusing because, even though she remembered it being a very short visit lasting no more than a half hour, the clock at home told her that she'd been gone for most of the afternoon.

What's more, Melanie had been really, really thirsty. As she had stood at the sink chugging a very large glass of water, and just as she had begun to ponder out the temporal discrepancy, she became aware of an unbidden tingling in her groin, the kind that she always got when she was aroused. Setting the glass down, she had reached down to touch her labia inquiringly, only to find that it was inexplicable wet and puffy. Melanie had been pulling the crotch of her bikini bottoms aside to get a closer look, when her whole body suddenly tensed up, and she had had an orgasm. Just like that. Out of the blue. Without any build up, or effort on her part.

It has just kinda happened.

Well, that was odd, she thought a moment later, once her breathing had returned to normal. She probed her tender labia with her finger, surprised to discover that her juices were in the process of leaking out and forming a puddle on the floor in front of her, and that there even appeared to be some clear—if sticky—liquid dripping down the cupboard door beneath the sink.

Did I actually just have a squirting orgasm? I've never done that before. Like, ever.

Grabbing a paper towel from the counter, Melanie cleaned up the mess that she'd just made on the floor. As she was bent over, she briefly wondered what had just happened, even as part of her contemplated the fact that people generally didn't have orgasms out of the blue, but only briefly. A tiny voice in her head had told her not to be concerned about either this, or the period of time that she'd lost this afternoon, so she listened to that tiny voice, and stopped thinking about everything else except getting herself a banana and going out onto the pool deck while there was still some sun to soak up.

Melanie's second unanticipated orgasm hadn't been as much of a shock for her, considering it had already happened once to her today, although the timing was awkward, in that she had been sitting at the supper table across from her parents at the time. She had been about to swallow a mouthful of mashed potatoes when she was forced to cough it up as her body tightened up, shivered, and then climaxed of its own accord.

Her mother was the first to notice, and asked her what was wrong.

Melanie had been able to talk her way out of it, by telling her mother that it was just that the food was really, really good, and what was that spice that her Mom had used on the chicken breast?

This was enough to effectively deflect her parent's questions, even though Melanie had shifted uneasily in her seat, worried that her parents could smell her arousal, especially considering that her bikini bottoms were completely and totally soaked enough that she could feel a wet spot on the chair cushion developing.

By the time the third orgasm took young Melanie, her first thought, even as she was humping at the air with clenched thighs, was simply, So, this is going to be a thing now is it? She'd been sitting watching TV alone at the time, her climax completely soaking the crotch of a fresh pair of leggings.

Melanie's last orgasm of that day hit her when she was getting ready for bed. As she lay there afterwards, trying to catch her erratic breath, the teenager took a moment to try and clinically analyze just what had happened today, at least as much as the tiny voice in her head telling her to "let it go" allowed.

She had had four orgasms out of the blue this evening since just before supper time. Each one had been unexpected, and she hadn't been especially worked up like she usually was just before an orgasm, although she'd been noticeable wet pretty much continually all afternoon, and more than a little horny. The orgasms had simply happened, after a brief warning in the form of a pleasant tingling in her clit. Each of the climaxes had varied in intensity and type, even though each one had been accompanied by a deep vibration that ripped up and down her spine and shook her entire body out to the extremities in the process.

The first cum had shaken her molars, the second had curled her toes, and the most recent one—having happened as she was sitting on her bed combing her hair, and wearing nothing but a light night shirt, most definitely involved squirting. She knew this because, when this last orgasm had hit her, Melanie took advantage of the fact that she was finally in the privacy of her own room by immediately lying back on the bed, spreading her legs, and arching her back as the shuddering rent through her body. In amazement, the attractive teen watched in the mirror on her vanity as a stream of clear fluid was expelled fiercely from between her legs just as she climaxed, splashing onto the floor in front of the vanity. Two more streams of lesser intensity followed the first, before Melanie was able to calm down and catch her breath again.

Afterwards, as she was pondering this odd turn of events, she wiped at the ejaculate still streaming out of her pussy with her finger and held it up to her nose, concerned that it might be urine. Thankfully though, it didn't smell like urine. In fact, it smelt kinda spicy, almost faintly like the mysterious scent in the icing that Mrs. Henderson had served on the Girl Guide cookies earlier that same day.

--

For Heather Aiello, watching Melanie experience sudden orgasms had become a regular occurrence for her since she had arrived to stay with her friend three days ago. Sure, the climax that Melanie had just performed for them by the pool might have been a lot more obvious than most, but it still hadn't been over the top enough to rattle the young Italian woman. Still, Heather was aware that, for their other friend Zoe, it would be coming as a bit of a shock, so she decided that the best course of action for her was to mirror Zoe's look of concern, even as Melanie tried to go on as if nothing untoward had happened. The last thing Heather needed was a lecture from the characteristically sanctimonious Zoe for knowing about what could potentially be an unusual medical condition in their good friend Melanie, and not have done anything about it.

Yes, Heather had her own reasons for not wanting Zoe to ask too many probing questions about Melanie's spells so, thinking quickly, Heather pointed out to Zoe that her drink was empty. Heather had long ago discovered that Zoe's self-righteousness was equally balanced in selfishness, and her attention could easily be diverted when it was necessary

"Oh shit," answered Zoe. "Is it gone already?" Heather was pretty proud of herself for coming up with this particular means of distraction so quickly. Zoe might be a good friend, and a nice person on the inside, but she was also a self-absorbed princess and party girl who didn't like being without a drink in her hand. To make matters worse, Zoe was also a bit of a freak when it came to the responsibilities of a good host. If she was a guest in your home, you could be damned sure that she wasn't about to lift a finger to get things for herself, not when it was the host's job to serve you. Perhaps that was one of the reasons that the three friends were never actually gathered at Zoe's house.

Sure enough, Zoe immediately forgot about Melanie's odd behaviour, and became focused solely on the lack of an actual drink in her glass and why her friend Melanie had allowed this travesty to happen.

"Be a dear," said Zoe, holding up her empty glass to Melanie in a demanding way. "And get me more..." Melanie didn't even let her friend finish what she was saying. In response to the instruction, the teen had, her eyes flashing in obeisance, practically jumped to her feet, grabbed the proffered glass, and was rushing into the house, even as the dark girl was still finishing her request "... when you have a chance..."

With a confused expression on her face, Zoe looked over at Heather, who simply shrugged her shoulders by way of reply.

A few minutes later, Melanie was back, offering a glass filled with a fresh margarita to Zoe. Once her task was complete, Melanie looked over at Heather, as if seeing her for the first time, and said, "Oh. I'm sorry Heather. I didn't think to ask. Did you want a drink too?"

Heather smiled simply in response as she stood up. "It's OK," she answered. "I have to use the washroom anyhow. I'll get a drink myself after I'm done."

Melanie said, "OK," as she settled back into her lounge chair and had started to talk to Zoe about one of the reality shows that the three of them followed, as Heather walked across the cement pad surrounding the pool and into the cabana beside the house. Once inside, Heather closed the door behind her and locked it. The young woman was still thinking about Melanie's mysterious spells as she crossed the small room in the direction of the tiny bathroom in the corner.

Should I be worried? she wondered. Especially considering how so obviously receptive Melanie is to suggestion right afterwards.

Sure, this suggestibility on Melanie's part had been something that Heather had noticed already, had even experimented with it herself, but today was the first time that Melanie had obeyed somebody else's instruction, when she had jumped up instantaneously to fill Zoe's inadvertent command for a new drink. This was definite proof that Melanie was like a robot, ready for programming, in the moments following her unexplained orgasmic spells.

Not for the first time, Heather wondered if she should be worried about her friend.

Could somebody use this knowledge to take advantage of Melanie?

As Heather pondered this fact, she slipped her bikini bottoms down to her ankles, but didn't sit down on the toilet. Instead, she took a seat on the change room bench, spreading her legs as wide as they could go.

Or, more to the point, can that somebody be me?

Heather ran a hand between her thighs. Not surprisingly, she found her sex to be very wet, as well as very sensitive. Just as it had been pretty much twenty four hours a day for the last three days, ever since she'd noticed what was going on with the young woman that she'd been crushing on since the tenth grade. Yes, Heather was more than aware of the fact that Melanie was strictly into boys—and only boys—she'd made that abundantly clear a few times, and not just to Heather. But, still, Heather couldn't help but wonder if these new spells of Melanie's might give her the opening that she'd been praying for all these years.

And so, in the privacy of the cabana, Heather began to stroke her inflamed pussy, as she fantasized about her best friend Melanie. Just like she had done every time that friend had climaxed in front of her unexpectedly since her arrival three days ago.

--

There she goes again!

Melanie made a mental note to ask Heather if she should see a Doctor about her frequent trips to the washroom, even though it wasn't completely lost on the teen that her friend seemed to only disappear immediately following her own orgasmic episodes.

Does it have anything to do with my spells? Melanie wondered. I mean, I'm gotten pretty good at hiding them. Haven't I?

Melanie was completely unaware how ironic this statement was. No, she most definitely had not "gotten pretty good at hiding" her very public climaxes, although, to be fair, she had learned to mask the constant arousal that came with them. That constant arousal had been in place since the cookie delivery at the Henderson's and especially the morning after, when Melanie had awoken wet and horny. At first the young blond thought that her arousal had been a result of a particularly erotic dream that she'd been having but, from the sodden state of the sheets between her legs, she concluded that it was likely more than just that. It appeared that she had orgasmed in her sleep, soaking her pajama bottoms in the process, just like a teenaged boy!

Once again, a little voice in her head told her not to be concerned by anything, so she wasn't, she was too excited about the prospect of having the house to herself for a few weeks, as her parents were leaving for their timeshare in Florida this morning. They had invited Melanie along naturally, but she had declined because she started her new job next week, and had to help out with the Henderson's big party on the weekend anyhow. Over breakfast, Melanie had again told her parents not to worry about her, because Heather was coming over to stay with her, and Randy and Donna were right next door if she needed anything.

"I'm not a kid anymore," Melanie reminded her parents as she followed them out the door towards the airport shuttle. "Have fun, and I'll see you in a few weeks!"

Once the shuttle had pulled away down the street and around the corner, Melanie had sighed happily and gone out to the back yard to sit by the pool to catch some early morning sun. After a little while, and just as she was slipping in her earbuds to listen to some tunes, the teen heard some splashing coming from the yard next-door.

Hmmm. The Hendersons must be using the hot tub. They haven't done that in a while.

Melanie adjusted the volume on her smartphone and started thinking about her next-door neighbours and her visit there just yesterday. She still couldn't remember much about the visit, only how she had left there with a fuzzy feeling in her head and a pleasant taste in her mouth.

Oh, and this arousal. This lingering, ever-present arousal that never seems to go away.

Truth be told, it wasn't the first time that Melanie had been turned on by visiting Mr. Henderson. After all, she'd long been attracted to Randy. In fact, he was her first real crush, and she took every opportunity to watch him when he didn't know he as being watched, or "perform" her yoga by the pool when she knew he had a good view of her from the window of their house by the landing in the stairs. But, she'd never been this aroused by him before. And there was something else too. Something she couldn't quite put her finger on.

Something had changed next door, and it hadn't just happened yesterday. This change had been taking place for weeks now, and it had only really hit Melanie yesterday. She could see now that it hadn't been Randy that had been occupying her thoughts recently, but his wife, Donna. Lately, Donna had been looking—there was no other word for it—hot. As in smoking hot!

This was an unusual observation for Melanie, because she wasn't at all into girls. Not at all. Sure, she knew that Heather had a crush on her, but Melanie knew that she would never give in to her friend's, sometimes silly and always apparent, attempts to seduce her. Melanie's parents might be born-again hippies who were open minded enough to regularly offer Melanie and her friends booze and pot, but Melanie was of the opinion that somebody in this house had to have limits. She was, and always had been completely straight. Now, mind you, she wasn't homophobic, she just wasn't into pussy. At all.

Now cocks were different. Cocks were nice. As the teen began to fantasize about the male anatomy while lounging in the chair by the pool, she felt the telltale tingle in her pussy that signaled a forthcoming climax. For once, the timing was perfect and she smiled to herself just as another orgasm splayed her legs, arched her back and shook her so hard that it knocked the ear buds right out of her ears.

A few minutes later, as Melanie had calmed her breathing and was popping her headphones casually back into her ears, she belatedly realized that, for some reason, the moment she started thinking about cocks, she had coincidentally also started thinking about Mrs. Henderson.

How odd.

Before Melanie could spend any time pondering this coincidence, her phone rang. It was Heather, and she was on her way over right now and wanted to know if Melanie wanted her to pick anything up at the grocery store.

When Melanie hung up the phone a few minutes later, she made a mental note to herself that, if the unbidden orgasms were to happen when Heather was here, she would have to do her best to conceal that they were happening. The last thing that Melanie needed was for her best friend, whom she knew had lesbian tendencies, to watch her shiver in uncontrolled orgasms several times a day.

I mean, what would she think?

By the end of that first day, and after four more episodes, Melanie was pretty pleased with herself with just how well she had managed to hide them from Heather.

--

Of course Heather had noticed Melanie's episodes. In fact, the young Italian woman was reliving that very experience now in the cabana by the pool while plunging two fingers in and out of her sopping cunt while alternately pinching at her nipples with her thumb and fore finger of the other hand. Watching Melanie cum in front of her without provocation was one of the hottest things that she'd ever seen, and would likely be the fantasy that fueled her masturbatory sessions for years to come.

It was funny how things changed overnight. When Heather had arrived at the Linton household on Tuesday afternoon, and then immediately gone to join Melanie by the pool, the brunette had naturally been looking forward to a few days of surreptitiously staring at Melanie's perfect body in its habitual attire of a tiny, form-fitting bikini.

This expectation, however, had been pleasantly dashed several hours later when, around 7:30, with the two of them sitting in the rec room watching a reality show of some kind, Melanie had whimpered quietly even as her body quivered just obviously enough for Heather to notice.