Overlook

Story Info
A romantic backseat rendezvous.
1.8k words
3.89
19.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was open mic night at some pretentious coffee shop. She had begged him to come see her sing, so he had conceded, though he hated places like that.

At seven o' clock, he walked through the doors and saw her just walking onstage then.

She had dressed for him, he could tell—her low shirt, a black lace bra peeking from the corner, a tight pencil skirt, and high heels.

She carried her guitar, smiled shyly, and introduced herself.

He listened as her voice carried across the shop, watching, enthralled, as her breasts moved with each strum of the guitar. Her adept fingers caressed the strings, her lips forming the words of a familiar song.

She finished her performance. Light applause could be heard as she stepped offstage and pulled her hair out of the ponytail she had it in. He watched as she shook her hair and sighed, her chest heaving.

He smiled and approached her, saying, "Were you nervous?"

"Of course not," she replied haughtily, embracing him tightly.

She thanked him for coming, a genuine smile brightening her face.

He stroked her hair and said, "I love that song, you know."

She smiled and nodded.

"That's why I picked it," she replied

He placed a hand on her waist.

She allowed him to guide her to a table by a window as a poetry slammer began to whine into the microphone.

He wasn't sure how much more of this he could take. But as he watched her gaze at the performer with interest, he smiled and decided his patience was far from spent.

He asked if she'd like something to drink. She politely asked for a glass of water, though he knew she want something sweet..

He approached the counter and ordered himself a coffee, and her a glass of water

Sitting on the counter, a jar of lollipops caught his eye.

He grinned in a sly manner.

At the table, she sat and played with the hem of her skirt. She was so happy he'd come to see her that night.

She watched him as he stood at the counter. She traced her gaze down his broad shoulders and his muscular arms. As he turned, he caught her looking and smiled brightly. She sighed, wondering how she'd gotten so lucky to find someone like him.

He came back to the table and set her water down in front of her.

She drank deeply, leaving a pink lipstick stain on the rim of the glass.

He moved his chair a little closer, trying to ignore the next performer, a shaggy man with a drum, who was hollering nonsensical phrases into the mic.

She looked into his eyes and stated, 'Something on your mind?'

He took her hand in his and pressed something into it. She looked down to see a lollipop in her hand.

She smiled.

"These are my favorite candy," She said in a singsong tone.

Before she could touch it, he gently clenched his hand around hers, holding the lollipop inside,

and pulled the wrapper off with his teeth.

He slowly lowered the candy to her lips.

She opened her mouth in anticipation, but he drew it back slightly.

She pouted.

Her gaze became quizzical.

"Wha-" she began.

He leaned over, his lips close to her ear

"Say please," he whispered in a deep, rumbling tone.

She felt a tingle shoot down her spine.

"Please, may I have it?" She murmured.

He gave a half-smile and placed it upon her lips, and she took the sweet candy into her mouth.

He let her hand go and watched as she admired the performances, her tongue caressing the candy.

He found himself feeling hot in the small shop, so he leaned over once more

"Want to go somewhere else?" He whispered.

The electric tingle went down her spine again.

She took a deep breath to calm herself, and nodded.

In the parking lot, he held the passenger door of his car open for her.

She asked where they would go.

He smiled and quoted some proverb about the virtues of patience.

She pouted.

She hated when she had to be patient.

While driving, he would brush her knee not-so-accidentally when shifting the car's gears, each time leaving his hand on her knee for a little longer.

Finally, putting the car into park at a scenic lookout, he slowly let his hand slide from the gearshift to her leg, rubbing his hand against her smooth thigh.

His touch made her skin tingle.

He caressed her supple, warm skin, slowly sliding his hand further up, moving it around her and finally pulling her closer to him.

He reached down and let his seat slide back to make room for her, then pulled her leg over top of him.

She straddled him, her breasts rubbing his chin as she breathed.

He ran his hand along the back of her neck and urged her head closer to his, kissing her deeply.

He caressed her face, and she pressed her cheek into the comforting warmth of his hands.

She pulled back slightly, and he followed her, craning his neck to reach her lips

Suddenly, a loud honk startled them. They both jumped, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He could feel her pulse against his cheek.

They realized that her ass had honked the car's horn.

They laughed, and she asked, "Do you think we should move so I don't do that again?"

He chortled, "I personally thought it takes a tremendous amount of talent to do something like that. I'd love to see you do it again."

She giggled playfully and said, "Wait, I have an idea."

She reached to the side of the seat and reclined the seat back, then settled directly on top of him

He grasped the back of her neck and pushed her lips to meet his own. His tongue mingled with hers, sharing its warmth.

Their kisses became more passionate, more fervent, wilder.

Breathing raggedly, he instructed her to get in the backseat of the car.

Gasping for air after that amorous kiss, she nodded and moved to open the door.

He grabbed her hand to stop her.

"Climb over me," he demanded. "Just do it."

She sighed and commented, rolling her eyes, "You always have to make things difficult."

She began to crawl over him to get in back.

When her hips were at the height of his head, with one hand, he grabbed hold of her by the waist, holding her pelvis level with his face. With the other, he yanked the tight little skirt off of her hips.

She was wearing black panties with a lacy waistband. Not that he noticed as he removed them with his teeth.

She squirmed and struggled, saying playfully, "You fiend, you evil bastard, you--"

Her speech was cut off as he buried his face in her depths and was replaced with desirous She ground her hips in rhythm with his tongue as he explored her, his tongue turning the spark into lightning that shot down her spine.

She could feel the buildup. She could sense the peak coming, and she let him know by grasping the back of his head and pushing him firmly into her slippery softness

Even as she convulsed, coming hard, he didn't stop licking and sucking her pussy, for he knew her true limits better than she did.

Her moans became louder, her climax intensifying, when suddenly, he stopped

She gasped for breath and looked down at him, taking in the satisfaction on his face.

He grinned and said, "My turn."

He grabbed her by the hips and threw her into the spacious backseat of his car, clambering after her. She was too weak to move after what he'd done to her just then.

She wanted to move her legs, to spread them, to wrap them around him, but she was powerless

He grinned and commanded, "Top, off. Now."

She shook her head exhaustedly and said, breathless, "I don't think I can--"

He suddenly drew close to her and wrapped his hand around her neck forcefully

"NOW," He growled.

She gasped and nodded, her hands shaking and her face flush.

She weakly began to tug at the shirt

He decided he'd been patient enough, and aggressively yanked the shirt over her head.

"Ow, that hurt!" she whined.

"I don't give a shit," He said, his voice deep and commanding, "Now spread those legs. Don't make me tell you again."

She obliged.

He swiftly swiped his belt off of his pants and unbuttoned them, revealing his virile, erect cock standing at attention.

She reached for it eagerly with both hands

He grabbed her by both wrists and pinned them over her head.

Using one hand, he ran his throbbing cock against her slit.

She squirmed, wanting more, begging and pleading, "Please, don't make me wait for it any longer"

He sank himself into her and shuddered, her tight walls enveloping his member entirely in their warmth.

She arched her back, his massive cock hitting all the right places.

Slowly, he pulled back, then powerfully, with a slight grunt, thrust into her once more.

They developed a rhythm, as his strokes increased, their skin thudding together

She began to let out gentle, quiet little whimpers as his movement became more and more frenzied, his cock beginning to hit her deepest reaches

He felt her tighten around him, her breathing turning into punctuated gasps with every thrust. And so he continued his quickening rhythm, and her erratic panting told him the pleasure was becoming more intense, and so too did he feel the jarring passion crest.

Feeling it bubble from deep within his cock, rising, faster and faster she rocked with him, his thrusting now violent and wild. His hands cupped her breasts and dug into her flesh.

Her hands darted around his body, searching for some part of him to hold onto, something to brace herself with for the coming climax.

As her passion reached its peak, she began to gasp, then groan, then moan, then scream in ecstasy.

Her sounds, the wetness of her warm, soft pussy, her expression of desperate lust... he could feel his climax coming.

He let out a cry and began to ride the waves of passion, erupting inside her

She felt his warmth fill her. As she embraced him tightly, he rabbed a handful of her hair and soared into the final thrusts, pumping the last of his juice into her.

They lay there, gasping for air for a few minutes.

He removed himself from her and slumped over, his face against her belly.

Their breathing slowed to a normal pace.

She ran her hands through his hair, wordlessly marvelling at him.

He looked up to meet her gaze and smiled, asking her, " Did you like it?"

She nodded.

"I take it you did too?" She said with a grin.

"You're fucking right I did," he replied, and they embraced.

The smell of passion hung in the air of his car, and they held each other and watched as the sun sank below the horizon

--The End.