Overnight Delay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, honey. Ready to turn over?" Julie was shocked awake, the voice was male! She turned to look, it was Roland. He had a disarming smile on his face. He also had the drape in his hands, and he held that up so she could turn over. Not knowing what else to do, Julie rolled over, Roland lay the sheet over her.

Julie's mind was in a whirl. She had just been lying there on her tummy, he had been at the foot of the table, opened her legs! His hands had been all the way to her privates, he had gotten her to the point where she had even been wanting that touch. She had thought it was Sara, bad enough even if that had happened, but a man she didn't even know?

What in the world was she going to tell her husband Tom? Did he know about this? He must have, he had called down there, set it all up.

"Your husband ordered the full treatment today, so shall I continue?" Roland asked, almost like he had sensed her hesitation.

"Yes, but let's keep it to just the normal massage now, OK?"

"OK, As you please." He then began again, at one point he did roll up a towel to cover her nipples as he worked on her abdomen and around her breasts. He was also careful about her lower body, and never let his hands drift much past mid thigh, so Julie began to relax again.

"Well, it was a pleasure to serve you today. Maybe we can again before your stay is over? And, perhaps I will see you at the dance and party tonight?"

"What dance and party?" she asked.. Julie was sitting up now, the sheet tugged closely around herself. Tom had mentioned there would be dancing, he had said nothing about any party.

"Your group. Tonight is the big dance, I just assumed you would be going."

"Group? What group?"

"The club. The swingers club, you are here for the convention, aren't you?"

"What? NO! My husband and I.. our flight was delayed, they put us up here." It was beginning to dawn on Julie what was happening. It registered on Roland also.

"Oh, my. I am sorry, I thought..."

"It's all right, nothing happened, not really. Please, I need to get dressed." She told him.

He nodded and quickly left the room. Julie dressed, then went looking for Tom. She knew she had to explain this to him somehow, and hope he would understand. At least, she hadn't had sex, not really. That had all just.. happened.

+++

Tom was sitting out by the pool, he was having trouble believing his eyes. They had barely gotten there and settled into some lounging chair when he had noticed a woman on the other side of the pool was wearing just her bikini bottoms. Katrina had found a lounge chair, off came her top almost instantly, she was leaned back reading a book.

Looking around he realized that she was not alone. Way over by the far side, some woman was rubbing sun tan lotion on a guy that was stretched out. There seemed to be more feeling around the trunks he had on than applying much lotion. As he watched, her hand went up the leg of the man's shorts, far enough that even from a distance he could see that she was fondling him.

"Honey?" He heard behind him, and he looked up as Julie approached. He smiled, and was just about to ask her how her treatment went when he spotted the expression on her face.

"I need to.. we need to talk." She began, then she looked around. She spotted the one women that had her breasts bare, and her eyes widened. Then she looked around, began to realize.

"Wow!" Tom exclaimed, sitting up when he realized how Julie looked. She didn't have a bra on since all of hers were in their lost luggage. This meant the oil that had not been cleaned off of her made the thin material of her blouse seem to plaster to her, going almost transparent over her tummy..

"Jesus, babe! You look hot like that." He told her, causing her face to flame.

"Take me up to our room, honey!" She stood up. Realizing something was not right, Tom took her hand and they walked quickly to the elevators.

The door to their room was barely closed when she turned to him.

"Do you know where we are, Tom? What is going on here?" She asked.

"Well, yes, I do. We are.. what's wrong? Did something happen?"

"We are at a swinger's meeting, convention, something like that..!" She blurted out.

"A what?"

"Swingers! You know, wife swappers? People who want to have SEX with other people!"

"Are you sure?" Tom had already begun to suspect.

"Yes! I am completely sure! We need to get out of here!"

"We can't. We don't have any place to go, and we have a plane to catch tomorrow."

"Well, that couple, Hans and Katrina? I think they have plans for us." She said.

"Yes, I kind of got that. I was just up in their room."

"What? What did you do?"

"Nothing. I just had a drink, but she.. Katrina.. came out of the shower naked."

"What did she DO? Did she try anything?"

"No, not really. All she was doing was drying herself off, then she got dressed. I didn't do anything, I had no idea of even what to say. They acted like that was.. normal?"

"I think it probably is for them."

"Well, we don't have to do anything, we can just stay away from these people."

"I guess. If you say so. We can just order room service." Julie said.

"Why? We can go eat, do whatever we want, we don't have to do anything with anybody."

"What if they try something?"

"We just say no thank you. But, tell me. Why are you acting like a prude? You have been topless back home out at Rooster Rock, and some of the clothes you wear are.. interesting." Tom laughed at that.

"That's different!"

"What is different about it?" Tom was grinning now.

"Out there, none of them had any plans to fuck me! Or you, for that matter."

"Oh, I sort of think some of them were thinking of exactly that!" He gave her a hug, pushed her back onto the bed. In short order, Tom had her down to her thin panties.

"So what is this stuff all over you? Some kind of lotion or something?"

"It's the massage oil."

"How did it end up here?" Tom had one hand inside her panties.

"I need to tell you something." She answered.

12