Overpowered at the Office Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you're wet now," he whispered, watching her struggle to stay still. "I think you're going to lose this one, Sandra, or is it really a win?" he teased.

She glared up at him, her face twisted in pleasure and frustration.

Keeping eye contact he slowly released her breasts and moved his hands down to push her singlet up over her chest, exposing her. For a moment they watched each other, and Simon stared into the depths of her light-coloured eyes, glittering with embarrassment and restrained arousal. Then he lowered his head and kissed her pouting breasts, gently sucking, using his tongue, his hot breath stimulating her sensitive flesh.

'Nails on chalkboard...' her mind continued half-heartedly, and her hands absently slid up over his smooth shoulders to grip his head while he used his mouth on her. 'Great white sharks... mud... slime...rotting corpses...Oh God...fuck...fuck...'

"Simon," she suddenly gasped, "please..."

"Please, what?" he taunted, raising his head to look at her.

"Stop this," she panted, shutting her eyes, not wanting to face his confident stare. Sandra knew she was rapidly losing control, and that he knew it too, the bastard.

"What are you going to do?" he moved up from her chest and kissed her lips, cheeks and behind her ear before shifting back onto his heels, sliding his hands over her naked breasts, down her waist, his touch sending waves of heat across her body.

"Don't be ashamed of how I make you feel, Sandra," he breathed, stroking her hips, "listen to your body."

"Simon, stop!" Hating his cockiness, Sandra wriggled her torso, trying to shift his hands from her hips.

"What are you going to do?" Simon repeated, smiling down at her triumphantly. "Stop enjoying it? Do you think you can do that?" Still watching her, he moved forward, gently nudging his hardening groin against hers, the mild pressure causing her pussy to pulsate with increasing urgency. Against her will, her hips pushed back in response, seeking more pressure, searching for relief.

Aggravated by both her lack of control and his mocking her, in a trance of her own daring, Sandra slowly lifted a hand and jabbed her fingers into his wound. Simon's torso jerked above her, and she saw him clench his teeth as his face tensed in pain.

Looking down, he warningly raised an eyebrow. "You want me to tie you up?"

Hazel eyes wide, she shook her head.

"Then don't do that again." he said softly. After a moment he tilted his head and his gaze hardened. "You want me to fuck you rough?" he asked pointedly.

Sandra vigorously shook her head.

"You've seen me excited, you've seen me angry, but you haven't seen my rough side, Sandra. If you really want disciplining, I'll happily fuck you up the ass. Don't think I won't go there if you test me." He stared at her for a few tense seconds, letting the threat sink in.

Finally, Simon tipped his head back smugly, still holding her gaze. "Try not to be such a sore loser, sweetheart."

Recovering from the sharp pain in his side, Simon focused on getting Sandra back into an aroused state. Admiringly, he kneaded her breasts, loving the way her hands unconsciously pressed him for more, the way her head angled back at his touch. After a while his hands left her chest and trailed down her body, coming to rest at her hips.

Sandra's disobedience forgotten, Simon grinned mischievously, his hands lingering around her hips. "You really have no idea what you're in for, do you?" On the last word he hooked two fingers around each side of her panties and pulled down.

12