Overseer of the Harem Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
462 Followers

"My lord," said Bagoas, "I am told she comes from a land called Germany, far to the North. These Barbary pirates, whom Allah knows are liars as well as cutthroats, say they took a rich ship as a prize and she was aboard. See how her breasts are round and firm, and tipped with pink confections of nipples, lord. Observe her round belly, giving her a plump and pleasant look. And see the fine light hair in her nether mound and the pink flower which blooms below it. I think she would be a great asset to your harem."

"You may be right, Bagoas. But I see yet one more girl of a strange pale color. Let her be brought forward."

Bagoas went to the obnoxious pirate holding the red haired girl's chain, and took it from his hand. Standing with his back to the Governor and speaking very low, Bagoas said, "Do not be foolish, girl. You are to be sold as a harem slave, whatever you do. The Governor my master is a man of great power, but I know that even his harem slavegirls are treated well and not abused. You must try to impress him." The girl trembled a bit, but she seemed to understand a few of his words. She nodded slightly, and Bagoas hoped that she understood the advantage she could gain by pleasing Governor Glaoui.

Bagoas led the girl before the Governor and removed her top, displaying her small round white breasts with tiny pink nipples. The girl's hands were bound behind her, but Bagoas prodded her gently and she threw out her chest, thrusting her tits forward. Bagoas could see her blue eyes flashing as she did. He reached down and pulled off the loincloth she wore. For a moment she seemed to want to try to free her hands to cover her nakedness, but then as she had seen the other girls do she relaxed and stood with her legs slightly parted showing off her naked beauty. The fine red hair on her pussy mound seemed to Bagoas to blaze forth and the pink lips of her little pussy stood out below it.

The Governor said, "An even more exotic look than the other, Bagoas. This white skin, the pink nipples and pink flowers between her legs, but most of all this hair like fire I have never seen before."

"My lord," said Bagoas, "these lying scum claim that Allah put her into their hands from a vessel of a land called Ire-land. She is newly come to slavery, but I believe that I can train her to her harem duties well. Consider how her exotic looks will excite any man who sees her, and make him desire her favors, thus putting him in your power."

"The first two girls do not interest me, Bagoas," said the Governor. "Every rich man I know has their sort in his harem. But these two light ones are something to show my friends and let them try out. We must see how they perform." With a wave of his hand he dismissed the first two merchants in disappointment. As they left the room leading their merchandise, the scribe tossed each of them a small silver piece. Then the Governor said to the pirates, "My Harem Master Bagoas will see to your girls. Leave me and take your stink with you."

After the merchants all left he said, "Bagoas, you know well that in my younger days Allah gave me the power to deal with both of these girls within the hour, but it is no longer so. And certainly neither you, nor that ball-less boy cowering in the corner who hopes I do not see him, can test these girls further. A man is required, and where shall I find one to try the test and advise me? Only Ahmed, my trusted scribe is here, so Ahmed, you will have to serve."

The skinny bespectacled scribe looked like a bullock stunned with a poleaxe. Never had his master invited him to share in any of the pleasures of the harem. Although his cock was stiff under his robes from watching the naked girls, he had been sure the Governor had not been able to see it.

"Stand up, man! Take off your robe. You shall give me your opinion of the plump one." Ahmed trembled but complied. He stood forth with his rod standing in front of him. "Ah, I see you are prepared already with a mighty pen, my scribe."

Bagoas brought the wheaten haired beauty forward. Clearly she knew that belonging to this master could be a very good thing for her. She threw her arms around Ahmed and pressed her ample bosom into his thin chest. Then she worked her body down, rubbing her boobs across his stomach and then capturing his erect cock between the two glorious mounds. Rubbing them back and forth, she began to raise him to heights of ecstasy. Then the plump girl dropped her head down, took his balls in her hand, and began to run her tongue around the ridge on his cock where he had been circumcised. His cock twitched as she did, making her grab it with her other hand to hold it steady while she licked the head of it and the opening at the end.

Ahmed glanced nervously as his master, but the Governor was sitting impassive watching him receive the attentions of the plump beauty. She took the full length of his cock into her mouth and rapidly sucked up and down on it, making his hips surge toward her. But then she pulled away from his cock, and stood up before him, leaving his cock twitching. She turned her back, and presented her large round butt cheeks to him. She knew well what assets they were in this world, and she backed up until his cock was caught in the crack between them. She clenched her cheeks tightly and Ahmed took hold of her hips and thrust his dick up and down between them.

His excitement growing, Ahmed reached between her legs and began to rub her pussy. As the lips swelled the pink inside of it drove him to higher ecstasy. He rammed his cock into her and leaned forward to grab the large tits and squeeze the pink nipples. Bagoas and Hamid watched impassively, but though the Governor tried to look calm Bagoas read the signs of his growing excitement watching his scribe banging the pale skinned girl.

Ahmed thrust again and again into the German girl's pussy. He rolled the melon like boobs in his hands and pulled her butt closer to him so he could go into her deeply. She rolled her ass around, and the sensations seemed to drive him wild. Fiercely he rammed into her again and again, and then clutching her boobs hard he drove into her deeply one final time and jerked as his juice poured into her pussy. Sighing deeply, he relaxed and lay back on the pillows. Bagoas took the slavegirls hand and presented her to the Governor. She bowed low, her massive melons once again swinging in front of her, and retired to sit on the pillows by the wall, spreading her legs so the men were sure to be able to see her dripping pink cunt.

Ahmed sat up on the cushions. "Speak, my scribe," said the Governor. "Or will you write for me an account of your experience?"

Ahmed was still panting, but managed to gasp out, "An amazing ride, your lordship. Simply amazing."

The Governor said, "Bagoas,this girl who pleases my scribe pleases me as well. Her plump beauty would grace my harem. But this other one intrigues my curiosity. I must try her out before I decide. Ahmed, give me privacy." The scribe gathered up his robe and adjusting it about him, left the room. Bagoas made a small gesture to Hamid and the young eunuch followed the scribe quietly.

Bagoas knew that the red haired girl had witnessed the testing of the other. He whispered to her, "You can make your place here. Do as you saw the other girl do and please my lord. You will be glad if you do." She looked at him fearfully, but then seemed to understand him. She made up her mind and nodded slightly to him. He turned her around and removed the ropes which bound her wrists. In this position she showed the small round cheeks of her ass to his master and Bagoas knew they were attractive in their pale skinned perfection. Once more she touched her forehead, then her stomach and then each shoulder. Bagoas, being a good Muslim, had never seen a Christian make the sign of the cross and wondered why she did that strange thing. Then slowly the girl turned, posing and spreading her legs slightly as she had seen the other girls do. The Governor looked greedily at her small round tits with the juicy pink nipples, and then dropped his gaze to the light red down on her pubic mound and the pink lips of her pussy. Bagoas backed discreetly into the corner, knowing that the master expected him to watch but not interfere.

The Governor stood up and threw off his robes, his dark cock standing out from his black pubic hair He held the red haired girl by her shoulders and pulled her close to him, rubbing against her and bringing one hand to fondle her tits. He pressed the other hand to her small round ass and pushed it close to him so she rubbed against his stiff rod. Then he put his hand on top of her red hair and pushed gently downward. Bagoas watched, hoping she understood this signal. She seemed to resist his pressure for a moment, but then went down, rubbing her tits against his chest, his stomach, and then against his cock. She swung her chest back and forth against the stiff rod so that her nipples teased its sensitive head. Then she continued down and holding his balls in one hand began to lick his shaft.

Bagoas smiled inwardly, realizing that this shrinking slave actually was quite experienced. He visualized the little Irish girl sucking the large cock of a red haired blue eyed boy from her own land. She did know what she was doing. The master's cock found her mouth, and putting his hand on the back of her red hair he pushed her head toward him and thrust into her mouth deeply. She skillfully worked back and forth, twisting a bit every time her lips reached the sensitive head of the shaft.

Governor Glaoui raised her up and putting his hands on her waist turned her around so her white ass was toward him. Pushing down on her back, he caused her to lean over and his cock moved into the crack. He rubbed up and down, and the girl began to move her hips back and forth, giving him exquisite sensations. The man then ran his long cock between her legs and rubbed it over her pink pussy slowly. Bagoas, wise in the ways of sex, could see it twitching up against the pussy each time it rubbed.

Then the Governor again turned her round and put his hand between her legs to rub the wet pussy. He pushed her back until she lay flat on the pillows, and brought her legs up and spread them so her small pussy, with its light downy red hair, was fully exposed. Kneeling between her legs he let his dick just tease the outer lips, bringing out the pink of the inner lips against the darkness of his shaft. This seemed to please him, and he continued to just rub the head of his cock in her pink pussy gently. She moved her hips as he did, exciting him more and more. Soon he was thrusting deeper and deeper into those pink lips, lifting her little ass up off the pillows with each thrust. He put his hands under her butt and pulled her in toward him as he thrust. Faster and faster he moved, finally putting his hands under her back and pulling her up until she was riding his cock and pressing her taut nipples into his chest. He gave one last mighty thrust upward and came hard into her, giving a deep moan as he did. Then he relaxed back onto the pillows, his dick still in her cunt and she leaning into him. He lay there several minutes, feeling her warm soft pussy grip his cock as it softened. Then he eased out of her.

Bagoas came over quietly, took her hand and led her to the wall where she sat down near the plump white girl, leaning back so her tits were thrust upward and spreading her knees a bit so her dripping pussy showed its little flash of red hair. Bagoas realized she had decided that this was the best of all her possible chances and was really trying to be the Governor's choice.

Bagoas picked up the master's robe and held it for him to put on. He arranged himself carefully and said, "Bagoas, call the scribe back to me." Bagoas went to the door and signaled Ahmed to enter the room. The scribe did so, his gaze lingering on the two naked girls still sitting by the wall. "Bagoas," said the Governor, "I have chosen. The plump white one pleased my scribe well, and I know she would decorate my harem. But the little one with the flame on her head and her flowers is the one who will join my lady wife and my two other slaves. Go with Ahmed to those vile men and tend to the arrangements. Ahmed, a gift of silver for your plump white girl if you please." Ahmed pulled several silver pieces out of his pouch and walked over to hand them to the large plump slave. She was clearly disappointed at not being chosen but the silver pieces were riches to her so she tied them in a corner of her filmy wrap. Standing up, displaying her large white boobs and her pussy with its light covering for the last time here, she threw the wrap around her and Bagoas led her out of the room.

He returned the girl to her master and gave the pirate some silver, smaller than the girl had received. Ahmed came out and said, "My master has directed me to buy the small red one. She is very little and inexperienced so he makes a small offer." The villainous pirate snarled at this, and Bagoas knew that negotiations would continue for a long time but Ahmed would get this exotic and beautiful girl at a good price in the end.

Bagoas returned to the chamber where the small redhead was sitting on the Governor's lap while he idly caressed her small round tits The master pushed her up, and Bagoas took her hand and wrapped her in a filmy scarf. The Governor ordered him, "Bagoas, tell the Overseer of this harem to tend my prize until we return to Ouarzazate." Bagoas bowed to his master and took the girl and led her out, well pleased with this day's work.

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
462 Followers
12