Overseer of the Harem Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
462 Followers

Saiesha, meanwhile, had gone to a bench behind Bagoas. Quietly, so as not to call attention to herself, she began to rub a hand up and down across her shaven pussy mound as she watched the other two slaves.

"El louabi," directed Bagoas. "The waterpump of Archimedes." Maria, knowing well all these positions, lowered Brigette to the bed and lay back herself, the black strapon cock sticking up in the air. Hamid pushed Brigette to where Maria lay, and causing her to straddle Maria's hips, pressed down on her shoulders until her pussy grasped the cock. She took it entirely into herself, and Hamid then bent her forward until her white tits rubbed Maria's brown ones.

"The man will delight to feel the small mounds rub his chest, master," said Hamid with pride in his knowledge.

Bagoas then said, "Kechaf el astine, seeing both moons." Hamid lifted Brigette up and turned her so her small ass was toward Maria's face, and she again lowered her pussy onto the black cock. Maria lifted her hips high and Hamid pushed Brigette's head forward and down until each was indeed looking at the others round moon.

"Many men enjoy this view," Hamid said.

From the constant movement of the black rod in and out of her pussy, Brigette was extremely wet and was clearly excited. In this position she began to rise and fall on Maria's strapon. Maria was feeling the carefully carved knob in her own pussy, and the little bump on the knob was pressing her clit as Brigette wiggled it. Bagoas and Hamid were, of course, professionally impassive, having no ability to become stimulated by whatever they saw. Bagoas had taught Hamid that allowing the girls to pleasure each other made for good order and peace in the harem, although many overseers would have seen both of them whipped if they had been caught doing this.

On her bench, Saiesha was also becoming excited watching them. She had two fingers in her dark pussy now, spreading the lips so the pink inner parts showed for her to rub. She moved her fingers to the pink bump of the clitoris and began rotating it.

"Now, Hamid, do you remember dok el arz, pounding on the spot?"

Hamid hesitated, then slowly shook his head. "Forgive me master, I know it not."

"Observe," said the Harem Master. He lifted Brigette off of Maria. Then he pulled Maria to a sitting position and stretched her long legs out in front of her, projecting the rod upward. Guiding Brigette to sit on it, he let it enter her pussy. Then he lifted her legs until they were locked behind Maria's back. He placed Brigette's arms around Maria's neck, pressing their boobs together. Maria now grasped Brigette around the waist. In this position, she was able to lift the small Irish girl up and down, and Brigette tightened her legs and was thus able to rise and fall on the black dick. They both worked hard at moving in this difficult position because their mutual excitement was rising.

Seeing them becoming stimulated seemed to inspire Saiesha. Behind Bagoas' back, her hips were straining upward to meet her fingers as they ran in and out of her pussy. With her other hand she caressed one large black breast and rolled the dark nipple around. Hamid noticed her movements and smiled slightly, then turned his attention back to his own testing.

"Now," said Bagoas, "one that many men enjoy beyond all others. El kebachi, the Ram. Hamid, I am sure you know it well." Brigette removed her legs from Maria, and stood up at Hamid's direction. He then made her drop to her knees and bend forward, projecting her ass into the air. He pushed gently down on her shoulders and she dropped her head to the pillows. Bustling about, proud to be showing his knowledge, Hamid arranged her arms comfortably, then went back to survey her ass with a knowing gaze. He grasped her thighs and spread them a bit wider, and put out two fingers to test the angle of her pussy and its wetness.

Satisfied at last, he stepped back and motioned Maria to a position in which she had been well trained. She knelt behind the little white ass and spreading the pink lips of the pussy drove the hard ebony rod in strongly. She grabbed Brigette's ass and rocked it back and forth while she thrust with the rod, thus giving them both the benefit of it rubbing them. "You must be prepared for a man to thrust strongly in this position," Hamid said, "because it excites many of them greatly. Often a few strokes will suffice to bring him to his pleasure." He was smug in his knowledge as only the young can be when they do not know how little they know.

Bagoas and Hamid now watched in silence. They knew that both slavegirls were past the point of instruction now as they moaned and twisted to the thrusts of the black rod. Maria reached forward, and putting a hand under Brigette's chest began to rub the little tits and squeeze their pink nipples. With the other hand she grasped one of her own large brown boobs and manipulated its pointed brown nipple. On her bench watching, Saiesha quickened the pace of rubbing her dark pussy. Maria thrust with her hips as Brigette wiggled her ass.

Soon Maria removed her hands from the boobs they caressed and grabbed Brigette's round white ass with both hands, pulling it to her as she thrust the ebony cock deep and rotated her own hips against the rounded end which was sunk in her own pussy. She moaned and threw her head back, her eyes closing as her hips shook with her orgasm, just as Brigette jerked her hips and screamed a tiny scream into the pillow as she came too. Hamid heard Saiesha give a slight moan as her hips rocked on the bench when she reached her own climax. Bagoas turned his head ever so slightly that way and Hamid realized he had benignly let Saiesha enjoy this session too.

Both girls fell forward onto the pillows exhausted, and Saiesha's head lolled back against the wall. Bagoas stood up and said, "So ends our first lesson. Brigette is learning well. She will soon be fit to serve the master." Panting, Brigette made out most of what she was saying and allowed a small smile to caress her face. Brusquely, Bagoas said, "Clean yourself up properly now." Then he gave Hamid an imperious motion and the two eunuchs strode out of the harem.

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
462 Followers
12