Overseer of the Harem Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cried out and thrust hard into each of them, shooting himself into Saiesha's depths and pulling each of the others hard against him. Then he lay back and slowly caressed each round butt cheek in turn, breathing slowly.

Hamid came forward and held out his hand to raise each of the girls. Brigette gently pulled down the Governor's robe. Then they all went out into the side room. As they left, the Governor called, "Hamid, have your master come to me."

Quickly Hamid swathed the three exhausted girls in their heavy robes and took them into the courtyard. Seeing Bagoas seated under his favorite tree, he reported, "My lord, His Excellency will see you now." Then he rushed on to the harem with the three slaves.

Bagoas had indeed rested under the tree. But he had also observed much activity in the courtyard which did not leave his mind at rest.

He entered the audience chamber and approached the Governor. Bagoas bowed, and said, "In the name of Allah, The Bestower, The Exalter ..."

'Yes, yes," snapped the Governor. "Bagoas, tell me of your peaceful rest under the tree in the courtyard."

"My Lord," said Bagoas, "I know not what to report. I saw much strange activity in the courtyard, but as you ordered I did not leave my seat."

"And what, my harem master, did you see that disturbed you?" the Governor inquired.

"Your Excellency, may it please Allah, I first saw two messengers rush out of the courtyard and bound onto racing dromedaries which were waiting there. Nothing carries news so fast as our dromedaries, but I know not what message they bore."

"Ah, but I do, Bagoas. The message will reach its destination before any other news can."

"Yes, Your Excellency if Allah wills. Next I observed, to my amazement, the harem wagon with its horses appear at the gate. Never before has that wagon moved without my order, Your Excellency, but today I saw two lesser eunuchs with it."

"Ah, Bagoas. Think not that your authority has been usurped. But today it was I who gave orders to the eunuchs."

"May Allah, the All Praiseworthy, bless your every order, My Lord. But I understood it not. Even more to my amazement, I then saw two armed eunuchs emerge from the harem, and a woman veiled and swathed in black robes was rushed into the harem wagon. I know not what woman that could have been, for the three slave girls were even then with you, and none that I knew left in the harem but Durrah you r lady wife, may Allah the Giver of Life be with her ever. I admit, Your Excellency, my mind is all awhirl. Nevertheless I kept my seat and waited your call, knowing all will be made clear when Allah wills it."

"Yes, yes," snapped the Governor. "I know, I know. Blessed be the name of Allah and Muhammed his prophet." He waved his hand and picked up a parchment from the desk. Bagoas could see that it was vellum of the finest, and that a red seal of large size was at the bottom. He recognized an official message of the greatest importance, but could not see how it might concern him.

"Bagoas, I have momentous news for you. Sometime back, we entertained envoys from the Sultan himself. I discussed much of importance with them, and I am sure you recall that the slavegirls of the Harem entertained them in great style. You outdid yourself that night in providing such entertainment. As the envoys were pleasured by the slaves with their mouths, their breasts, their round moons and their female flowers, I knew that they were pleased and impressed." (See Chapter 2 of this story.)

Bagoas bowed deeply, but before he could murmur thanks the Governor continued. "Little did I know at that time that you, my Harem Master, were under their eye as well."

Bagoas gasped in astonishment. What could such a revelation forebode?

"I knew from my sources in the Palace that my governance of this province had the Sultan's eye, but little did I hope that he would need to check on conditions in my Harem. Clearly," the Governor continued, "you and your treatment of your charges met with their approval. They must have reported it to the Sultan. My sources tell me that it was the final step needed."

"My...my Lord, I do not understand..." muttered Bagoas.

"Do you not, Bagoas?" queried Governor Glaouri. "The Sultan needed to know that my Harem was well managed and my Harem Master capable and honorable. This document from the Palace itself informs me that he has granted me the honor of one of his daughters in marriage!"

Bagoas gasped. This totally unexpected news now made it all clear! Durrah the Pearl was being superseded by a royal bride! No wonder that she was distraught and angry. Pictures whirled through the mind of the Harem Master. So much would now fall on him. Nothing in his long experience prepared him to dismiss one highly placed bride and install a royal one in her place! Carefully he pulled his face into an impassive expression and stood tall, crossing his arms, though his knees shook.

"I know, Bagoas, that you will be able to see to all that needs to be done. I had the girls brought here to me, for I knew of no other place they could be safely kept during the change. My wife Durrah, guarded by your eunuchs, has been escorted to the office where she was informed by Ahmed my Scribe that I have formally divorced her this morning. Her father will be told by those fast camel riders you saw, and that wagon in the courtyard is even now bearing her back to her father.. Have the slavegirls quickly pack all her gowns, ointments and cosmetics, and send them after her. Later we shall discuss how to welcome my new wife."

Bagoas was stricken to his depths by this amazing news. Carefully he bowed deeply, not trusting himself to speak, not even to invoke the name of Allah. Rigidly keeping his face impassive he backed out of the audience chamber. Then he collapsed onto a nearby bench to compose himself. It had been many years since Durrah came to the harem as a virgin. How would he handle the training of a new wife, a daughter of the Sultan himself. He knew that his greatest delicacy would be called upon.

He sighed. First things first. The wife's chamber must be cleared in preparation for its new royal occupant. He gathered his wits about him, pulled himself up to his full height, and strode into the courtyard. Hamid was relaxing under the tree, having delivered the girls to the harem and knowing nothing of the news. Bagoas motioned to him imperiously and led the way up the stairs to the harem. There the three slavegirls were lounging on the pillows, draped only in soft cloths after their busy morning.

Bagoas came quietly into the room. He stood at the door and looked over the three tired girls. Hamid stood quietly behind him. Then, in a soft voice, he spoke. "By the will of Allah, the Compassionate, the Strong, His Excellency has divorced his wife Durrah." Hamid gasped behind him, and the three girls started up from their cushions and looked in confusion at the lattice door of the wife's chamber.

Bagoas continued, "She is even now on her way back to her father. Her chamber must be cleared of her possessions and they must be sent after her." Wisely he thought he would withhold the rest of the important news for the time being.

"It is only recently that each of you has felt her wrath under the whip. I know that you can have no love for her. When things are done hastily, sometimes something is broken or lost. If this happens to any of Durrah's precious things, it is unavoidable." Bagoas had been inflamed inside at the terrible punishment vented on the slaves, and he knew that now they would understand his invitation to comfort themselves with what they might find in Durrah's chamber.

"Hamid, assist them," he commanded, and then withdrew from the central chamber. Outside, on the landing, he glanced around him and then pressed a certain tile in the wall. Silently a narrow door slid aside, and he slipped into a confined space. On the opposite wall he rotated a tile slightly, and had a view into the chamber of the Governor's wife itself. No other eunuch, and certainly not Hamid, was entrusted with the secret of this peephole. Now Bagoas waited to see what would happen.

At first the mood was somber as they opened chests. But soon, as girls will, they began to talk among themselves and giggle. Tales of Durrah's foolishness and bad behavior and haughty ways were told. Hamid listened and laughed along with the girls. Soon the girls found a saffron gown, slightly stained as with wine. It was bound with a thong of camel's hide dyed gold. Saiesha held it up and said, "Here is the very gown the high bitch wore!"

Maria grabbed the gown and held it in front of her. "What foolish slave has ruined my gown?" she cried, in imitation of Durrah. She swung the thong through the air making it swish. "Up against the wall, girl. You shall suffer!"

Saiesha giggled. Getting in the spirit of the game, she dropped her gown and put her hands on the wall, sticking her ass out and wiggling it. Maria looked around, and seeing Hamid watching in awe, suddenly tossed the stained gown to him. "What are your orders, our mistress?" she giggled at him.

Hamid looked astonished, but then decided to get in the spirit of the game. "Make her cry out, bitch! Swing harder!" he called.

Maria drew back the thong and made it swish through the air with an evil sound. But it cleared Saiesha's ass by half an inch, and then as it lost its force trailed slowly over the black moons. Feeling the touch, Saiesha let out a blood curdling scream and twisted her ass around as if it felt all the fires of Gehenna. Then both of them giggled.

"Not hard enough, fool!" cried Hamid. "You shall feel the lash yourself for that. Drop your gown." With amazing bravado, Hamid himself reached out and pulled off Maria's gown. "Here, little one, do you have the strength to make her cry?" he called, throwing the thong to Brigette.

Brigette was laughing now. She looked at Maria, who was seated on the bench with her legs in the air, her pussy spread open. Brigette carefully dragged the thong over the slit and at the top looped it around the clit and wiggled a bit. Maria threw back her head and closed her eyes.

"Be careful, fool, you will kill her!" screamed Hamid, laughing. "You must soothe the hurt you have caused! Get down and comfort her." Brigette knelt between Maria's legs and began licking her pussy. Maria writhed in delight.

Hamid pointed at Saiesha. "Your punishment is not over yet, black one! I shall yet make you scream!" He advanced on her menacingly. As he reached her he grabbed one boob and rubbed the nipple roughly, while thrusting his other hand into her crotch and squeezing her pussy. Although he had never experienced it himself, he had watched men and their ways with women, as well as the ways of the girls with each other.

Saiesha laughed. She soon screamed loudly and twitched her hips. "You have made me scream, mistress!"

Maria also screamed, and tossed her hips up toward Brigette's tongue. "Oh, the pain, the pain," she moaned.

Brigette giggled and turned to the chests. She rummaged through them and found urns of precious ointments. "This will ease the pain," she cried. Each of the girls grabbed a jar, and soon were massaging it into each others tits, bellies, assholes, and pussies. They moaned and giggled as they did.

Hamid was standing gazing at all this. He had seen the girls use the ointments before, but Bagoas had always motioned him out of the room before the end.

Saiesah She tore the dress away from Hamid, and her hand went to the hem of his robe. Hamid pulled away for a moment. Eunuchs are very careful to never appear nude before anyone else. Although he had once undressed for Brigette, otherwise he had never experienced personal nudity. However, Saiesha was insistent and whispered to him. "Come and undress like the rest of us. None of us will ever be men. You are in good company!"

Hamid had never heard such words from a woman. But in the spirit of the moment he accepted them, and let Saiesha pull off his robe. Muslim eunuchs have only the balls taken, and he stood thus revealed with his small cock dangling over an empty sack. Saiesha ignored this, and spun him around until his ass was toward her. She began rubbing it with the precious myrhh. Pushing him forward she inserted a well-lubricated finger in his nether hole and began to thrust it in and out. Again Hamid was amazed. He had never felt anything like this.

Maria saw what Saiesha was doing, and she repeated the treatment with Brigette. She removed Brigette's thin robe and bent her forward, and inserted a finger into her behind also. The two senior girls smiled at each other as they went about their work.

No one had ever explained to Hamid that he had a prostate gland still working despite his emasculation. Evidently Saiesha sometime in her background had learned prostate massage and was now vigorously stimulating Hamid's. He was actually feeling some sort of excitement he had never before known.

Maria knew that Brigette and Hamid were close friends. She released Brigette, and moved toward Hamid. Maria pressed her boobs against Hamid's chest, and pulled Brigette down onto her knees. Brigette saw Hamid's small flaccid cock dangling hopelessly, and began to lick and tease it as she teased the Governor's. Of course, nothing happened in the way of a rise. Nevertheless Hamid was well aware of the gentle touch and attention from Brigette and it pleased him.

Meantime Maria and Saiesha were kissing deeply and Maria was massaging Saiesha's big tit. Brigette reached up her hand and began rubbing Maria's pussy.

Hamid's mind was in a whirl. He did not know what he was feeling or what to do. Blindly he lowered a hand and caressed Brigette's red hair softly. Then he pulled her up until her mouth left his useless cock and she kissed his belly and chest all the way up, giving him great pleasure. He found her small breasts with the hard little nipples and began to rub them softly. Brigette moaned so he continued with more force. She pressed her body close against his, and her mouth found his and he felt her tongue roving around in his mouth. The feeling was very pleasant, even if not arousing.

Saiesha's hand was now squeezing his butt while her finger continued to massage his prostate. Brigette was squirming against his limp cock and he felt her wet pussy juices warming it. Maria's pointed nipple was hard against his shoulder. He felt her wet pussy pressing his side and began to poke two fingers into it. The feeling of being at the middle of an orgy, just as the Governor had been, threw his mind into ecstasy. A tension was building in him from Saiesha's massage, and suddenly to his amazement he felt a huge convulsion shake his body and his hips twitched forward. Brigette pressed her wet pussy on his cock and he felt something flow out of it.

Behind him Saiesha laughed. Maria joined her, but Brigette looked down at the dribble on her pussy and gasped. "Hamid!" she exclaimed. "They didn't take it all away from you!"

"But...but..." Hamid stuttered. "Bagoas taught me never to expect to be with a woman. I don't understand."

"Hamid, our lovely boy," said Saiesha, "you don't know that I grew up in a harem. My mother was a harem slave to a wealthy man, and we had many eunuchs in attendance on us. A wise old woman taught us that when an eunuch's balls are taken, only a part of him is gone. Within the nether hole is a small round lump, and a well taught woman can stimulate it to produce fluid. We often sported with the young eunuchs this way. It is said to be pleasurable to the eunuch, even though he never knows the full pleasure that a man takes. Did you enjoy it, Hamid?"

"Yes...yes indeed," gasped Hamid.

"Then you must visit us regularly. The fluid can never quicken a woman's womb, but if it is not regularly stimulated it will dry up. Most likely Bagoas is far beyond such a feeling. But you can continue to enjoy it when he knows not," counseled Saiesha.

Behind his screen Bagoas had watched the whole thing. He now smiled a wry smile. Saiesha's secret was no secret to many senior eunuchs. Most of them, like Bagoas, had experienced it in their youth. Most of them, like Bagoas, gave it up for they found it no substitute for the power and prestige that came to a powerful eunuch and realized how it could allow women to entrap them, just as men were entrapped through their cocks. He would allow Hamid this small consolation for a short time, and then talk to him about it. He quietly slipped out of his hiding place and descended to wait beneath his shade tree to hear what sort of tale Hamid would tell.

12