Overseer of the Harem Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
458 Followers

Bagoas was stunned by the implications of the Master's words. He had only seen the rooms in question a few times but he knew well that they were vastly larger and more sumptuous than the small chamber which was now the harem. He could visualize his charges' delight at having these luxurious quarters.

"Allah, the Giver of All, be honored for this great gift, my Master. I know that all in the harem will not cease praising your generosity and compassion."

Bagoas bowed again and prepared to take his leave.

"Oh, Bagoas, one more thing. Please tell young Hamid, who is now fully established as your assistant, that I am pleased and he shapes well in his control of the slave girls."

"My Master, your words will be more valuable than fine clothes or gold to the boy. I will tell him what you have said." Then with a deep bow, he withdrew.

In the courtyard, Bagoas saw Hamid sitting under a tree. He motioned to the boy and together they climbed the stairs to the harem rooms. When they entered, they saw all five women sitting on the couches chatting.

The Governor's divorced wife, Durrah, had seldom associated with the slaves, and then only to give them orders. Dahab and Uneefa, however, came from a much larger harem and were used to seeking the company of other women. Bagoas heard laughter before he entered, but as he and Hamid came into the room all became silent.

The women all looked toward Bagoas. "I have just been summoned by our Master," he announced. To their amazement, his impassive face slowly changed, and they saw something very unusual. The Harem Master was actually smiling! "What he said to me is very good."

The women looked at each other in delight, savoring this good news.

"First," said Bagoas, "He mentioned Hamid."

Hamid gulped and stared at Bagoas.

"Hamid, he said to tell you that you are shaping well as my assistant." Again, Bagoas let his face break into a large smile.

Hamid, overcome, stammered a sort of an answer. He was even more flustered by the exclamations of joy from his charges. Brigette even clapped her little hands in delight.

"Then," Bagoas continued, "he told me that his honored guests all spoke well of their entertainment."

The three slave girls cast their eyes down for a moment, trying to appear modest, but their happy grins could not be hidden.

"My Lady," Bagoas said, bowing to old Uneefa, rather than addressing the bride herself, "he also spoke nothing but compliments about his bride and his pleasure in his marriage."

All of the slave girls turned toward the Governor's wife, and she reached out her hands to them to receive their joy at this news.

"Of course, Lady Uneefa," he said, looking at the old lady, "this reflects well on you and on myself. Many thanks are due to you."

The old lady bowed slightly, but her smile could not be hidden.

"The Governor then told me of the plans he has to reward all of us for pleasing him," Bagoas said. Then, deliberately, he paused.

All the inhabitants of the harem looked back and forth at each other. What reward could they expect? Sometimes the slave girls received a small coin for their work, but that was the only reward they usually looked forward to.

Slowly, Bagoas said, "This harem is well appointed, but somewhat small." The girls looked around them, nodding in agreement. "The Governor has told me that soon, we will be moving to more luxurious quarters, with larger rooms, a small garden, and a fountain pool for our enjoyment."

Everyone gasped at this news. They could not contain their excitement, and six voices all babbled at once with questions for Bagoas.

"Quiet, quiet!" he roared. In the silence that followed, he went on with his announcement. "I will arrange for us to visit the new quarters, which are empty at the moment. We will do so this afternoon."

Nodding to Hamid to follow, Bagoas turned and left the harem. Behind him rose a tumult of voices as the women discussed their good fortune and speculated on their new living arrangements. Restricted as they were for most of their time to the harem quarters, it was very important to them to be offered this new luxury.

Soon, they had their first look at the new harem. It was not easy to move five women heavily veiled and heavily guarded across the courtyard, but Bagoas and Hamid managed to get them all to the door of the former guest quarters.

They stepped into a small garden, in the middle of which a beautiful fountain threw a spray into the air. The water tinkled down into a small pool, with a rim around it which would permit them to sit and enjoy the water. Bagoas and Hamid removed the heavy veils, and they all rejoiced in their beautiful new living area.

The slave girls were in their soft gowns, low cut in the front to show their cleavage to advantage, and slit up the sides so that their legs flashed as they walked. Dahab wore a beautiful gown of golden colored silk, which covered her fully but clung to her body, showing off her feminine curves. Uneefa was also in a luxurious gown, but in the case of the old woman not so clinging. The five women made a delightful picture as they looked around at their unexpected luxury.

Bagoas directed their attention to the rooms around the courtyard. "Of course," he said, "Dahab will take the room of honor, in the East, toward Mecca. There is a chamber off of that room which will be yours, Uneefa, for as long as we are graced with your company." Dahab smiled with delight, and from Uneefa's look Bagoas was sure that the Princess would require Uneefa's attendance for a very long time. This was luxury that even the Sultan's harem had not provided to minor figures such as they were there.

"The rest of you may choose from the five remaining rooms. One of them will become your common area, and in fine weather of course you can gather around the pool. For the moment the windows have been covered with heavy tapestries and wooden barriers. Those will soon, of course, be replaced with iron bars. But the sunlight will stream down into the garden and onto the spray of the fountain for you. I will now leave you to arrange yourselves as you like."

Bagoas and Hamid left the women alone in their new home. Motioning Hamid to silence, Bagoas led him to a spot just beyond the door where a small guard chamber stood. Here the wall was decorated with a quotation from the Koran in beautiful gold calligraphy on a blue background. Bagoas touched the word "merciful" and slid it quietly aside. Hamid saw that there was a spy hole, covered on the other side by a silk hanging which was thin and transparent from this side. A good view of almost all of the courtyard was offered this way. Bagoas motioned Hamid to put his eyes to the peephole, and then he retired to the courtyard to sit under his favorite tree and relax.

Hamid watched with professional care as the girls, who he now regarded as his charges, ran hither and yon about the courtyard. Dahab was escorted by Uneefa into the Eastern chamber. The three slave girls darted in and out of each of the remaining rooms and then gathered in the courtyard to chatter excitedly. Hamid saw each girl choose a chamber. Clearly they already regarded it as theirs.

Then they sat around the fountain on the raised lip. As they relaxed, Saiesha raised one foot to put it into the cool water. Doing so pulled up her gown and revealed her shaved pussy. Hamid saw Maria looking at the soft lips, and gently reaching out her fingers to caress them. Saiesha threw back her head and gave a soft moan.

Brigette came around behind the Abyssinian girl and put her arms around her, caressing Saiesha's large boobs and her erect nipples. Softly she pulled down the top of Saiesha's gown until the full beauty of her dark tits was exposed. Brigette's fingers encircled Saiesha's nipples and Saiesha arched her back to press into Brigette's hands.

Maria pulled the dark girl's gown down over her hips, and tossed it gently onto the grass next to the fountain. Wholly naked now, Saiesha gave herself over to enjoyment of the caresses of the other two slaves. She moaned softly as Maria's fingers entered her wet pussy and jerked in and out.

Hamid watched all this calmly. An uncut man of his age would surely have found it exciting and began to pull his cock, but Hamid was not affected that way. He knew that Bagoas felt that letting the girls pleasure each other helped them learn sexual techniques and kept them on edge for the Governor's demands. It was not the first time Hamid had watched the girls in their activities.

Now Saiesha dropped her head back until her lips could reach Brigette's tits. Pushing the Irish girl's gown down she sought out the little pink rosebuds and sucked them eagerly. Hamid could see that Brigette took much pleasure from this.

Maria now dropped her own gown and interlaced her legs with Saiesha's. Their wet pussies rubbed against each other and their clits received most of the stimulation. Their hips pressed faster and harder against each other and rocked back and forth. Each had her head thrown back and her eyes closed, and moaned softly.

Then Hamid saw through his peephole what they could not. The Princess and old Uneefa emerged into the courtyard and stood near the fountain, watching intently. Soon Dahab reached a hand up, and began to rub her own boob through the silk cloth she wore. Uneefa glanced at her with a lecherous grin and stepped back slightly, leaving her alone.

The action around the fountain became more entwined. Now Brigette threw a leg over Saiesha's face, and the Abyssinian's tongue probed deep into the little pink pussy. All the girls were moaning and jerking their hips as they came near to their orgasms.

Hamid saw Dahab raising her dress, and beginning to rub her pussy. He had seen her masturbate before so he was not surprised. Her long delicate fingers found her clit and rubbed round and round it. She gave little gasps as she watched the slave girls pleasure each other.

Saiesha climaxed first, giving a small scream as her pussy contracted. Her reaction impelled Maria to her own orgasm, and she moaned softly as their hips jerked together. Saiesha thrust her tongue deep int Brigette's wet cunt and brought the light skinned girl to orgasm too. Then all three collapsed into sort of a heap, exhausted.

Shortly, however, they opened their eyes and beheld with trepidation the Governor's wife standing there watching them. They were not sure that she understood that Bagoas sanctioned their pleasure, and did not know how she would react.

Dahab returned their gaze with confusion. She knew that in the Sultan's harem, such actions were punished, but she also knew that many of the girls carried them on. She had obviously found it very exciting, but now her hands dropped to her side.

Behind her, old Uneefa gave a cackling laugh. "Oh, well done, my beauties! Bagoas is an enlightened Harem Master and you have pleasured each other well and skillfully. But, what of your mistress? You are her slaves. Is it not your duty to give her the same pleasure?" She leered at the slave girls with a lecherous grin.

Dahab turned to stare at Uneefa in amazement. The old lady said, "Go on, my lady. Your visits to a busy man like your husband may be far between. You deserve the same pleasures the slave girls enjoy, do you not? Why rely on your own fingers when such skillful ones wait for you?"

Dahab turned and looked at the slave girls. They cast their eyes down as befitted slaves. Dahab contemplated their nude bodies for a moment, and then drew herself up to stand straight and said slowly, "Yes, Uneefa, you are right. Let my slaves assist me to find my sensual heights." She was learning her role in the harem.

The three slaves were delighted at this command. Gently they came to surround Dahab, and caressing hands removed her robe leaving her nudity displayed in all its beauty. The Princess felt soft lips nuzzling her nipples, hands moving up and down her body, and a light touch on her already wet pussy.

Carefully the three slave girls lowered her to lie on the grass of their new home. One of them poured scented oil from a vial onto her stomach, and another began to massage it around. Her massage moved down to the pubic mound and then skilled oiled fingers probed into the bride's waiting pussy.

Under the ministrations of the three girls, Dahab felt her arousal growing. Her hips rose up to meet the fingers probing her cunt. She rolled her boobs under the sucking lips. Supple bodies met hers in warm embraces. She gave herself over to enjoyment of the sexual pleasures.

Soon old Uneefa gave another cackling laugh as Dahab climaxed long and hard. Her pussy dripped juices and her hips tossed with her orgasm. She gave a deep moan and then lay still. The three girls held her in their embrace as she came down from her climax.

Hamid observed it all through his peephole. Soon he slipped away, and found Bagoas under his favorite tree. The youngster reported to his master all that he had seen. Bagoas was impassive, as always, but he quietly said, "Hamid, this bodes well for peace in the harem."

Bagoas settled back under his tree and contemplated the Kasbah, busy with many activities. He was a privileged person here, well regarded by all in the Governor's employ. His charges were at peace, his assistant was loyal and useful, and all was right with the world of Bagoas, the eunuch, Overseer of the Harem.

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
458 Followers
12