Overseer of the Harem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
462 Followers

"It is well, my lady," said Bagoas, "for you to rest in that position for an hour, in order that the seed may flow down into your womb. See to her needs, girls."

Bowing to his mistress, and giving stern looks to the slave girls, Bagoas backed out of the harem chamber. He stopped to inspect the guards at door and approved of their condition. Then he crossed the courtyard, a powerful personage in this rich house. He reached his own chamber, and found his bed made up with silken spreads by his own servant, Hamid. The boy was training well. Bagoas has personally selected him in the slave market eight years ago, when he was only ten years old and gelded six weeks before. For four years as the boy learned his station and duties as an eunuch Bagoas watched him, and then four years ago had made the boy his personal servant. Hamid fully appreciated the patronage of the Chief Eunuch of the Taourirt Kasbah and the protection it gave him. Bagoas felt his mind drifting back to that time when he was only ten, and the slave traders cut his balls from him and slapped a stinging cream on his bleeding crotch. With his mental strength he threw that thought from his mind and brought his focus to his present position. Bagoas the nameless (for his name meant only eunuch), Bagoas the unmanned, Bagoas who will never be a warrior, but still in this place Bagoas the Powerful. He was content.

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
462 Followers
12