Oversimplification of Amy Ch. 05

Story Info
Amy and I build a life together.
13.7k words
4.67
13.2k
19

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Michael142
Michael142
543 Followers

From Chapter 04: Kathy tries to reignite a relationship with Michael, but fails. Amy and Michael live together during the last year of college, and into law school. Amy lets her guard down with an ex-boyfriend, and later she is nearly raped at a party. Michael worries about her fetish for exhibitionism leading her into more trouble, but he and their friends redouble their efforts to watch out for her.

In this chapter, Amy invites Judy over for dinner. I make dinner for the girls, and we go clubbing afterward. The next evening becomes very interesting. Amy's and Michael's romance and love for each other deepens as they deal with their issues. Amy becomes a talented professional and moves past her adolescent proclivities. This chapter will end the series in good fashion.

Please note that all names are fictitious, and are not meant to refer to any real person. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

~ ~ ~

Part Nine, An interesting evening with Amy and Judy.

On a non-study evening—a Friday evening—Amy invites her friend Judy over for dinner ... just the three of us for a pleasant evening. Judy rings the outside bell, and Amy jumps up to buzz her in. They only thing I can hear when Judy is buzzed in and reaches our door, is the giggling back and forth as she enters the foyer.

As I walk over near them, their quiet conversation stops and the both look at me with the same exact sheepish smile. Not sure at the time what they were discussing so secretly. I give Judy a hug, and as she kisses me on the cheek. I get each of the girls a glass of wine, and tell them that dinner is nearly ready. I am making lasagna with a Caesar salad and steamed veggies. Amy made an apple pie for dessert.

Judy sits together with Amy on the couch, and I am in an easy chair facing them. They are both wearing nearly identical outfits, consisting of satin blouses, short skirts, and low heels without stockings. Judging from her 'jiggle factor,' I am guessing that Judy is not wearing a bra under her loose button-up blouse.

We talk together about school, and friends ... who is dating whom, just normal bullcrap. Judy crosses her legs, and then switches directions crossing them the other way. She looks directly at me while she does it and smiles. I admire her lovely long legs. She says to me,

"Nice, huh?"

I just laugh and shake my head at her. Amy misses that interaction and says,

"Wait! What? What's nice?"

"Judy's legs!" I tell her with a chuckle.

"Judy! Stop it! Stop flirting with my guy!" Amy says sternly to her flirty friend ... then softens her scold with a smile.

"Amy, I am always going to flirt with Mike, you know that! He's cute and it's just a game between the two of us! If he ever tries to touch me I willbrainhim, and he knows it."

"I object to being treated like a sexual object! How can—" I start to say.

"Quiet Michael, Judy and I are having a discussion!" Amy stops me and says to her friend, "Judy, please try to behave yourself! I know it will be difficult, but please try, darling."

"But I—" I interject,

"Shut up Mike, I'm talking to Amy!" Then says to Amy, "You know that I would never harm you or your relationship with 'interrupto' here, but I cannot make any promises!" Judy says.

"Another class of wine ladies?" I finally get through.

"Finally! Something worth listening to! Yah cupcake, I'll take a refill!" says Judy, as she and Amy share a laugh at my expense.

"Judy, be kind to Michael!" Amy exhorts.

Then I break the tension by announcing,

"Dinner's ready! Let's eat!"

Everything turns out great, and we are all eating heartily. Amy takes some of my lasagna from my plate, and giggles as I shake my head. Judy looks on curiously and I explain to her that Amy always steals from my plate. It is just her thing.

"You two!" Judy says, "You should be in the sickening couple hall of fame! But I love it! You are good to my girl Mike, that's one of the reasons you are still alive." All three of us laugh at that.

"So, what are some of the other reasons?" I ask Judy just to tease her.

"Just keep on taking care of our girl here, and you won't have to worry about the other reasons dude." Judy says looking directly into my eyes. Amy insists,

"You guys! You don't have to take care of me ... I can ... I can take care of myself y'know."

Judy and I look at each other and both try to stifle a laugh.

"Well, I can!" Amy insists, and I tell her sweetly,

"Amy m'love, you are one the brightest people I know. You have an IQ that is way off the charts, but you are also the sweetest and most guileless woman in the universe. Judy and I look out for you and believe me, it is a labor of love!" Judy nods her agreement.

"Oh, you guys! You are both so sweet! We are going to have such a nice time tonight!"

The girls inform me that we are all going out tonight. Since I am wearing jeans and a knit shirt, they order me to change. I change into slacks, a nice shirt and a sports coat, and we leave for a local club after the girls finish up in the kitchen. We vote to save Amy's pie until later.

The club has a good band and plays danceable music. I dance a couple of times with both of the girls; Judy tells me that she and Amy might want to dance with other guys later. I dance with my little Amy first, and she is sweet and affectionate. She kisses me as we dance and I slide my hands down onto her lower back, pulling her closer. Over her shoulder, I see Judy watching us as she dances close with her partner. When I slide a hand onto Amy's ass, Judy gives me an approving nod with her lips pursed.

Judy is next. I rarely dance with her, and we have only ever traded some amount of brother-sister affection, and some pseudo-sexual banter. She has a nice shape with largish breasts, and is a little closer to my size, so with heels she is nearly eye-to-eye with me. I have my hand on her back lower down, and then I start to slide it down a little onto the top of her ass.

"Go ahead Michael ... do it! See what happens!" Judy warns with smoke in her eyes,

That sounds like a threat, but she is wearing a bit of a smile. So, I slide my hand fully onto her ass, massaging it a little, and I give it a couple of love pats. I curl my fingers and trace them down her crevice and squeezing her butt cheek a little. It's really nothing sexual, I am just teasing her ... calling her bluff ... seeing how far she will let me go. I figure that if I am going to die, this is as pleasurable a way to go as any!

She smiles a little sweeter, opens her lips and nearly touching them to mine, breathes into my mouth. Her breath smells sweet, and then I feel the silver ring on her lip as she slides it across my lips. Then with lips still parted presses them to mine briefly and pulls them back—more of a touch than a kiss. She looks into my eyes and in a throaty voice says,

"If you were my guy Michael dear, you would so be getting laid tonight!"

Amy looks over at us scrunches her face, not sure if she approves of Judy and I dancing so close. Amy's partner pulls her closer with his hand low on her back, but she pushes back to maintain a proper distance with the stranger. After the dance, Amy leaves her partner and catches up with Judy,

"Judy! What are you up to with Michael?

"It is just a little teasing back and forth my little darling between Mike and me ... and he's kissable!" She giggles.

After my brush with death dancing with Judy, the three of us share some drinks at the booth. Amy has soft drink coctails with a cherry in them, but Judy is old enough to drink, since she is about my age ... maybe a year older.

She can afford a place off campus, but likes dorm life ... it makes her feel more like a college girl mingling with the other coeds. She feels fortunate having had Amy assigned as her dorm mate. Amy is sweet, and doesn't pry into Judy's life or extra-curricular activities. She has adopted Amy as her little sister.

After a little while, Judy is approached by a young and handsome guy wearing a business suit, sans tie. He is also not wearing a wedding ring, but has a thin tan line around his ring finger. I know that Judy notices also. The girls both look so good in their short skirts and silky blouses. Judy is on the outside, so she is asked first.

She is dancing close with her partner, and he responds by sliding his hand down over her ass. She whispers something to him, and he slides the hem of her dress up a little, and rubs her bare ass as she opens her mouth and kisses him more passionately. Amy and I are enjoying our drinks, as another young suit asks Amy to dance, but she politely declines. Then she moves closer to me and kisses me with little soft guppy-kisses. I feel her soft lips on mine, and her sweet breath in my mouth. She opens her eyes dreamily, looks up at me and moans,

"Ohhh, Michael!"

After their dance, Judy's partner walks her back to the table, and he starts to take a seat next to Judy when I look at him and say,

"Private party tonight dude, just the three of us."

He gives me a look, smiles at Judy and kisses her hand thanking her for the dance. Judy says to him,

"Anytime, sugar!"

I just have to know, so I ask Judy what she whispered to her partner,

"I told him 'if that hand is going where I think it is dick-wad, you owe me a drink'."

No sooner had she finished saying that, than a waiter comes over with a drink for her saying, "From the gentleman at table four." He nods his head in the direction of Judy's stealth/married dance partner.

Hell honey, for that kind of action, I'd buy you a drink!" I say, teasing Judy.

"Michael!!!" Amy interjects.

"Nah, he is a married man fucking around on his wife. I figure a dance is okay, but I do not screw married men. He is a good dancer though so I let him play with me a little—doin' his wife a favor by gettin' him going ... getting' his motor revved for her later! Plus, I like having a man's hands on my ass!"

"Judy, you are one of a kind!" I say to her laughing. Amy giggles her agreement.

I dance one more dance with Amy, since the band is playing a slow tune ... a very nice way to finish the evening with my sweet girl. Judy rises with us, walks over to the guy she danced with before grabs his hand and pulls him out onto the dance floor.

"C'mon asshole, this is my last dance tonight, so make it good!" She tells him.

Amy and I over hear, and laugh quietly. Then Amy gets a serious look on her face, closes her eyes, and kisses me dancing on tiptoes. She throws her arms around my neck as she kisses me deeper, slurping her hungry mouth against mine. I move my hands from her hips, one up on her back, and the other on her sweet little butt. I pull her into me, just loving being with my girl.

The dance ends, and I see tears in Amy's eyes as she pulls away. She lays her head on my chest and says in a shaky, teary voice,

"I love you so much, Michael! I love you so much it hurts!"

She is renting my heart in two with the genuine depth of her emotions, and I can't help tearing up myself. I am speechless after her teary declaration, so I just hug her closer to me.

Then she breaks out crying, as I lead her back to the booth, and she turns toward me still crying on my shoulder. I notice that her short skirt rises quite a bit as she turns toward me, and I slide my hand up the outside of her thigh, and under her skirt nearly to her hip as I pull her in closer.

I look up to see Judy and her partner coming back onto the dancefloor from some dark private place, and she is adjusting her skirt and buttoning up her blouse. As Amy and I are recovering from our tender moment, Judy plops down into the booth. We both look at her inquiringly, and she volunteers,

"Nah, I didn't fuck him, just gave him a little taste. I pulled my knickers off and let him play with my ass. Then I gave him a blowjob, called him an asshole, and sent him back to his wife! I'll bet she'll be getting it harder tonight than she's has had it for a while!"

Amy and I look at our friend with open mouths, then she exclaims with her eyes wide,

"Oh my goodness Judy!"

"You're not wearing any Knickers?" I ask.

Judy smiles at her naïve and innocent friend (ignoring my remark) and replies,

"Just think of it as my contribution to neglected wives everywhere ... sendin' 'em home horny and ready!" I laugh as Amy says,

"Judy! How you talk!"

Judy just reaches across the table, puts her hands on Amy's cheeks and kisses her girlfriend softly on the lips.

With our drinks emptied, we decide to head home. Amy is in the front seat, but sitting as close to me as is possible. At one point, she takes my hand and puts it on her thigh with my fingertips up under the hem of her skirt. This is my cue to massage her inner thigh, as she opens her legs a little for me. I slide my fingers up the inside of her thighs, and she closes her eyes, breathing faster. I am also trying to maintain some attention to driving. When I reach her crotch, she opens her legs further and gasps, as my finger slips into her panties and onto her very wet sex.

The best I can do and still drive safely is to finger her clit as she moans and breaths harder with her mouth open and her eyes closed. After a while, she shudders into a nice little orgasm. She is lying back in her seat with her legs splayed, eyes closed and breathing hard through her still wide-open lips. I can hear Judy in the back grunting and trying to stifle her own heavy breathing, so I am guessing that she is touching herself after watching Amy and me in the front seat.

I flash on Judy's little pink panties sticking out of the shirt pocket of her dance partner as they came back from their little private episode, so I know she is in the back seat sans briefs. A strong sex aroma wafts up from the back seat, along with Judy's heavy breathing so her dance partner must have gotten to her as well! I hope the guy's wife doesn't find her knickers on him, or his pecker is going to be on bread and water for a while!

Back at my place, I pour the girls a glass of wine as we chat. Judy's face is flush and I smirk as I fill her glass. She gives me a look that says that I will be in severe pain if I say anything, so I turn to fill Amy's glass. Amy notices Judy's lack of undergarments since is she siting opposite us in the chair with one leg tucked under the other affording us a view up her short skirt. She looks down at her exposed anatomy, and answers our unasked question,

"Yeah, I gave 'em to my dance partner ... just a little gift to make him hard on the way back to his little wifey. I wore 'em all day, and they were juicy when I gave them to him ...reallyjuicy!"

We all laugh, but my cock involuntarily twitched when she said that. Judy looks at me knowing that I know everything she's been up to, and she knows the effect it is having on me. We share a smile as she purses her lips and nods ... a secret communication that Amy does not notice ... or does she? She quickly turns her head to me just as my shared smile with Judy fades.

Then Judy gets up and declares that she is heading for the shower, and then to the guest bedroom.

"Anyone who wishes to come in and soap me up is welcome ... clothing optional!" She says to no one in particular.

"Judy, just take your shower!" Amy says to her with a little edge on it, then she softens and says, "See you in the morning, darling!"

After Judy departs, Amy gives me a sultry look reaches up under her skirt, and after a couple wiggles of her cute little ass, presents me with her own panties.

"Michael, I wore these all day too, and they are nice and juicy ... just for you! And um, maybe you can soapmeup ... clothing optional!"

"Amy, don't worry about Judy. She is just being her sweet inappropriate self. You're my girl!" I take her face in my hands and looking directly into her brown eyes, kiss her on her cheek just below her eye, and reiterate, "You're my girl!"

She sighs, releasing breath held-in a little and smiles lovingly. I tease her by putting her proffered panties to my nose breathing them in, as she giggles nervously covering her mouth a little with her hands, and then she pulls me down on top of her, on the couch and breathes,

"Make love to me Michael! Now ... right here!"

I am so hard after being with my two sexy companions, and Amy is so wet that I just slide right in all the way, as she gasps loudly. After all of our active dancing and fooling around in the car, she smells like sex! My pants and briefs are down around my knees and Amy is still in her skirt, stockings, and blouse, as we enjoy a quick but very satisfying zipless fuck.

Amy and I head for the shower together, slowly soaping, kissing and fondling. I grab a towel and sit on the bed waiting for Amy. She comes out, with a towel around her body, and one around her head. She sits on my lap, and I take the towel from around her head, and gently dry her hair with it, as is our custom. We talk quietly together, and she wants to know my overall impression of Judy. I tell her,

"I like Judy, and am happy that she treats you with so much love and care. But honey, you dorm mate is a very sexual person. She has huge appetites, and just enjoys the shock value of what she says and does. Under that tough shell, is a sweet and warm person."

"Do you really think so Michael?" After a moment's thought she adds, "You wouldn't ... want to ... like d-do it would you ... wi-with her, I m-mean?"

"Of course! I'm a man after all, but we make choices about things ... about women. She and I tease a little back and forth, but you are the one I choose ... you are the one Ichoose!"

I look her in the eyes with a serious look,

"Amy darling, you are my one and only little love!" Then I respond to another quick thought and say,

"Y-You don't mind Judy's and my little kisses and touches, do you?" Amy lowers her head a little and softly says,

"No, I-I guess not."

I suspect that she reallydoesmind, even though she's not saying it. I realize that I am being an insensitive jerk for not thinking that Amy really might not like the affectionate stuff between Judy and me, so I vow to stop. I look at my little darling and say,

"Amy, why didn't you tell me you don't like that?"

"I don't know Michael!" She says softly with tears forming in her eyes, "I guess it is um, innocent and everything like you say, and Judy is my best girlfriend, but itdoesbother me a little."

"Amy! Sweetheart! I am just being nice to your friend, but I will stop it immediately. I am so sorry I was so insensitive, forgive me?"

"Oh Michael, you don't have anything to apologize for, and neither does Judy. It is just me um, I guess. I love you both, but it does ... bother me a little... seeing you kissing another girl ... even Judy." Then she hangs her head a little and says,

"So, Michael, I can see why you didn't like my kissing Ben um, that time at the bowling alley. To me it was innocent, but I c-can see w-why it was upsetting to you. Michael I want to be the only girl you play with, and you will be the only boy, um man, I want to be with."

"Youarethe only girl I want to play with, Angel Face!" She takes in what I am saying, and tearing up a little she softly says,

"Michael, please make love to me, I need it slowly and lovingly."

She stands, letting her body towel drop to the floor and I do the same with mine. I pick up her lithe little form and gently set her on the bed. We spend a long time just playing, kissing, fondling, talking softly, laughing, and giggling until we started to make love slowly.

After some amount of teasing, she gasps as I slowly slide into her sweet wet pussy ... inch by inch! We make love for hours, and fall into an exhausted, sweaty sleep in each other's arms with Amy confessing, with a little giggle, to a lingering tingling in her buttocks.

Michael142
Michael142
543 Followers