Overtime

Story Info
Accounts assistant works late to help the boss.
1.1k words
3.48
51.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been working on Lyn for weeks now. I wasn't getting much sex at home and my balls were bursting. She wasn't much of a looker to be fair but I knew Lyn was pretty keen on me and at 28 she was 10 years younger and a more than adequate solution to my aching sacks. As the boss of a small company with 20 or so staff it was pretty normal for me to work long hours during the recession. Lyn worked in accounts and she was keen to impress me and make sure she was noticed. As we got into a busy spell during the summer she was always willing to work on later than everyone else to keep up to date with work. By 7pm some evenings it was normally just the two of us left in the office on our own.

I was carefully to keep a distance from Lyn during normal hours when the rest of the staff were in but once we were left alone I paid much more attention to her. I was always more willing to sit and review her work together and provide some help and guidance when she was unsure of how to process certain transactions. I dropped a few compliments into the conversation about the quality of her work and then made them more personal about her and her appearance. She was increasingly hooked and responding back with some obvious flirting.

I was married though and not at all interested in leaving my wife for a chubby accounts assistant. I wanted a bit of fun and some relief that I wasn't getting at home. I was pretty careful not to try and raise any suspicions with the other staff but it was getting difficult as Lyn was becoming chattier and more flirty with me during the day and starting to annoy my Finance Manager by bring issues directly to me without referral.

The situation escalated one evening working late on monthly accounts. Lyn was wearing a V-neck tee-shirt and I was standing behind her looking over her shoulder as she worked on her computer. She was explaining some accounts query that she had but I was more focussed on looking down her cleavage and admiring her ample bosom and the lacy bra that was clearly on show from my elevated angle of vision. I complimented her on having great tits and confessed that I hadn't been paying attention to her explanation of the accounts problem; I was too distracted by the view. She spun around on her office chair and pulled her tee-shirt open in front of me asking if that was an even better view and even more of distraction. My cock sprang to attention at this more brazen approach and my balls throbbed even harder. We were dancing around the issue and one of us needed to make a move. I reached forward and cupped one of those milky mounds in my hand through her lacy bra, squeezing her boob gently.

I massaged Lyn's boobs with more intent. I had both hand inside her tee-shirt and I was pulling her bra aside to get at her now erect nipples. Lyn responded by starting to rub my erection through my trousers. I pulled the tee-shirt over her head and went back to work on those increasingly sensitive nipples, bending over to suck on them and pull at them gently with my teeth. Lyn was sighing in contentment as she continued to squeeze my cock through the fabric of my trousers.

Her white lacy bra was next to be unclipped and pulled forward and off to fully release her large, milky boobs. My cock was straining for release and Lyn seemed content to rub my hard-on through my trousers. I spun her around in her office chair and stood in front of her perch on the edge of her desk. I took control and un-zipped my trousers, pulling my erection out of my boxers so it was staring her at eye level. Lyn gazed at it for a few moments as if she'd fallen into a hypnotic trance. Then, to my relief, she moved her hand back up to wrap it around my cock and start to stroke back and forward to a steady rhythm.

It had been 2 or 3 weeks since my last ejaculation; as I enjoyed the firm grasp of Lyn's hand around my cock and the increasing and steady pace of her strokes up and down my shaft I knew I wouldn't last long tonight. Her inhibitions and initial hesitancy had disappeared. After 10 minutes of jerking me, Lyn leaned forward on her seat and took my cock into her mouth. It was warm and set my horniness to a new level. I could feel the veins on my knob throb against her lips and she took me in and pursed her mouth together tightly to give long, hard sucks before releasing the tension and then pushing herself forward again to suck harder still.

My balls tightened and I started to buck my hips back and forward to the new rhythm Lyn had established. I tried to force my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat. She started to gag and fought back by gripping my cock tighter with her hand in an effort to regain control of the blowjob.

After a few minutes she lifted her head away and sat back in her chair to catch some breath. I stepped forward and my knob lay prone across her cleavage. After a few moments, I pulled her towards me again and she cupped her boobs around my erection and started to massage me between her tits. I was on the brink of cumming and I quickly worked up a nice rocking motion as I forced myself urgently toward ejaculation. I could feel it boiling up from deep inside my aching balls and as the first squirt of cum shot out from between those tits and landed on her right boob, Lyn recoiled back in her office chair again. I took hold of my cock and directed my cum spray directly at her. The jets of cum were powerful and plentiful given the time since my last ejaculation. It hit her on the chin and across her mouth and nose. I spurted cum over her shoulder and covered those great tits with mountains of jizz as my balls emptied.

Lyn sat there stunned at the amount of cum that was dripping from her. She was frozen (if not stuck) to her seat as the cum run down stomach as it dripped from her chin and off her tits. She asked me to grab some paper towels from the kitchen before it dribbled down onto her black trousers. I scurried off as requested and stood contented in the kitchen whilst retrieving paper towels from the dispenser - balls emptied and mission accomplished.